Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: TheStyleDiet/LeFloorTV - Part 19

Unread post by geeklove »

geekinthepink wrote:
proudmama wrote:From Anna's blog:
Emilia will stay awake now for much longer periods of time which is a lot of fun! She loves to play on her mat, try to roll over (from back to side), kick her legs and has even started holding and sucking on her toys. She is a very content, smiley baby and will happily entertain herself for long periods of time, cooing and babbling away...it's so cute!

I've never seen E do any of those things! Have any of you? Once again she's trying to come off as a great mom.

We have a pretty standard bedtime routine put into place which basically involves a bath with mommy (or a shower with daddy if we're stuck for time!), lotion, change into pj's and a big feed.

So E gets a bath from Anna every night? Yeah right. We've only seen her do that ONCE and that was because of the backlash from the previous day's vlog. She's so full of crap.

Rolling over! She rolled from her tummy to her back and it was so adorable!
Learning to "talk". She now babbles, coos and gurgles to herself all the time. She even lets out an odd shriek here and there which frightens all her furry brothers & sisters ;)

Again, never seen her do this. Don't think they ever mentioned her rolling over or did they?

Sitting up more. She is not sitting up by herself yet but it is definitely her favourite position to be in! She likes to be propped up by cushions or pillows and will give a huge gummy smile as soon as she is moved to an upright position!

She probably only smiles when they prop her up because then for once she has a view of something other than her swing or the ceiling. They have got to stop propping her up on the sofa! She's already fallen over before. It won't be long before she falls onto the floor (if she hasn't already). They need to stop forcing her to grow up so fast!
Emilia will stay awake now for much longer periods of time which is a lot of fun! She loves to play on her mat, try to roll over (from back to side), kick her legs and has even started holding and sucking on her toys. She is a very content, smiley baby and will happily entertain herself for long periods of time, cooing and babbling away...it's so cute!

well, in case emilia does all that, it's very rare and they don't film it. I've only ever seen her rolling over once. the other stuff... don't know. next to never.
Yeah and the one time they showed it was a complete fluke.
geekinthepink
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by geekinthepink »

anna's dancing routine leaves me embarrassed for her. totally embarrassed. holy cow.

luna nova
Informer
Informer

Unread post by luna nova »

poisonprincess21 wrote:
magicdragon wrote:Somebody is copying A's blog... hilarious.. pictures and all

http://www.twinpossiblexoxo.blogspot.co ... today.html
I've seen this person's twitter too. They claimed to have won the lottery at the weekend! I think someone on Twitter replied about the claim a day later saying that it had been stated on the news that there was no winning ticket that weekend. This girl replied by saying that was because she hadn't got in touch with them to claim the prize! Such a stupid and extreme lie to come up with. In addition she hasn't mentioned her huge lottery win since then and that was 2 days ago! Could it be a female version of Michael Speaks? Or even worse, Michael Speaks pretending to be a pregnant woman? So many psychotic people around!
That girl is so delusional. The day after she mentioned her win, wrote on twitter this:
MummyOfTwinsToBeXoxo ‏@zoeeeeeexoxo
Okay guys my joker of a boyfriend came on here last night and decided to tell you I won the lottery, that is not true lol. I wish!
And now she is threatening with:
Think I might just end it all.

SCARY CRAP right there!!!
I'm not anti-social, I just don't pretend to like your bullshit
geekinthepink
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

luna nova wrote:
poisonprincess21 wrote:

I've seen this person's twitter too. They claimed to have won the lottery at the weekend! I think someone on Twitter replied about the claim a day later saying that it had been stated on the news that there was no winning ticket that weekend. This girl replied by saying that was because she hadn't got in touch with them to claim the prize! Such a stupid and extreme lie to come up with. In addition she hasn't mentioned her huge lottery win since then and that was 2 days ago! Could it be a female version of Michael Speaks? Or even worse, Michael Speaks pretending to be a pregnant woman? So many psychotic people around!
That girl is so delusional. The day after she mentioned her win, wrote on twitter this:
Okay guys my joker of a boyfriend came on here last night and decided to tell you I won the lottery, that is not true lol. I wish!

michaelspeaks, you're getting a little too excited now.
proudmama
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by proudmama »

luna nova wrote:
poisonprincess21 wrote:

She might have meant she's going to take down her impostor blog and twitter page. A lot of people have been calling her out for it. She's not fooling anyone. I hope she does take it down, it's not right to steal someone else's intellectual property, even if it is just a simple post about pregnancy or food.
luna nova
Informer
Informer

Unread post by luna nova »

geekinthepink wrote:
luna nova wrote:
poisonprincess21 wrote:

michaelspeaks, you're getting a little too excited now.
Ja, sorry, couldn't help :fit2:
I'm not anti-social, I just don't pretend to like your bullshit
geekinthepink
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

did anyone catch the part where jonathan talks about "getting lost" on the other internet? by watching a youtube video (or something like that) and ending up in a complete different place than he wanted to? lol. and anna comes in, asking what he's watching?

I can well imagine that. him watching a "documentary" about a gang bang party, anna comes in all like :o :o :o JOFEE JOKES! - whoops, ninis.. took the wrong turn somewhere. ha ha ha?
proudmama
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

geeklove wrote:
geekinthepink wrote:
proudmama wrote:From Anna's blog:

I've never seen E do any of those things! Have any of you? Once again she's trying to come off as a great mom.

We have a pretty standard bedtime routine put into place which basically involves a bath with mommy (or a shower with daddy if we're stuck for time!), lotion, change into pj's and a big feed.

So E gets a bath from Anna every night? Yeah right. We've only seen her do that ONCE and that was because of the backlash from the previous day's vlog. She's so full of crap.

Rolling over! She rolled from her tummy to her back and it was so adorable!
Learning to "talk". She now babbles, coos and gurgles to herself all the time. She even lets out an odd shriek here and there which frightens all her furry brothers & sisters ;)

Again, never seen her do this. Don't think they ever mentioned her rolling over or did they?

Sitting up more. She is not sitting up by herself yet but it is definitely her favourite position to be in! She likes to be propped up by cushions or pillows and will give a huge gummy smile as soon as she is moved to an upright position!

She probably only smiles when they prop her up because then for once she has a view of something other than her swing or the ceiling. They have got to stop propping her up on the sofa! She's already fallen over before. It won't be long before she falls onto the floor (if she hasn't already). They need to stop forcing her to grow up so fast!

well, in case emilia does all that, it's very rare and they don't film it. I've only ever seen her rolling over once. the other stuff... don't know. next to never.
Yeah and the one time they showed it was a complete fluke.
And that's the thing about it. The minions say to us until they're blue in the face that "you only see 20 minutes of their day" BUT we see 20 minutes 365 days a year. In that time, don't you think we would have seen all these things by now?? Not only that but wouldn't A&J want us to see it? As a parent, I'm always so proud of my son when he hits a milestone. I'm always bombarding my facebook page with photos and videos of him because I think he's just the greatest kid ever. I would think that A&J would want us to see them interacting with E, doing a bedtime routine with her, showing her rolling over, playing, and all of that other stuff Anna claims they do. The reason why they don't actually ever show it? Because it doesn't happen. You can't show it in the vlogs when these things don't exist. What we see is pretty close to what they do all day and how they are with E. When we do see this stuff happen, it's rare, very rare and usually only happens because we've said something on GG about or because the minions are pissed from a previous vid.
SallyCinnamon
Informer
Informer

Unread post by SallyCinnamon »

If the missing Lemsips HADN'T turned up, do you think Anna would have walked to the local shop to get him some more? Most partners would, but in Anna's case I don't see it happening..
"You can be the ripest, juiciest peach in the world, and there's still going to be somebody who hates peaches."
lemontree
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by lemontree »

flipflop wrote:Jonathan's exercise plan is a load of shite, you can't do half muscle work half fat burning. You have to burn all your body fat before you can build your muscles up, he's already being half assed about this. Plus it's really annoying when people call themselves stalky but it being down to muscles.
He should look at himself when he first met Anna, this is what be should aim for, he was 25 at the time so it wasn't like he was a dweby teenager going through puberty (yuk) and as you can see he wasn't 'stalky' then!
actually it's better to combine cardio and strength training, as muscles need more energy, so they make you burn more calories, so you get a bigger cal difference and you lose weight faster.
I actually would do more strength than cardio, as it makes you lose weight faster, and this is what he wants!
geekinthepink
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

lemontree wrote:
flipflop wrote:Jonathan's exercise plan is a load of shite, you can't do half muscle work half fat burning. You have to burn all your body fat before you can build your muscles up, he's already being half assed about this. Plus it's really annoying when people call themselves stalky but it being down to muscles.
He should look at himself when he first met Anna, this is what be should aim for, he was 25 at the time so it wasn't like he was a dweby teenager going through puberty (yuk) and as you can see he wasn't 'stalky' then!
actually it's better to combine cardio and strength training, as muscles need more energy, so they make you burn more calories, so you get a bigger cal difference and you lose weight faster.
I actually would do more strength than cardio, as it makes you lose weight faster, and this is what he wants!
agree with both of your ... wait for it ... GUYSES opinions. when I tried to lose weight the very first time, the guy at the gym told me to change my diet and start working out 8 weeks after. if anyone can tell me why he said that, let me know. not sure. did it though. worked.

now, the next times I tried to lose weight I did combined workouts and a healthy diet. worked as well.
lemontree
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

geez how can she be lying EVERY fucking day, ALL DAY LONG???
The case of her brushes was so filthy, it wouldn't look like that after only A WEEK! It would look like that after 6months maybe. So nasty...

@geekinthepink: actually there is something like lemonsip, I don't remember the name, but you can get a generic version at DM. It's pulverized lemon with sugar, you mix it into hot water. I actually prefer making my own lemonade and heat it up, since those lemonsip things contain lots of chemical stuff
geekinthepink
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

lemontree wrote:geez how can she be lying EVERY fucking day, ALL DAY LONG???
The case of her brushes was so filthy, it wouldn't look like that after only A WEEK! It would look like that after 6months maybe. So nasty...

@geekinthepink: actually there is something like lemonsip, I don't remember the name, but you can get a generic version at DM. It's pulverized lemon with sugar, you mix it into hot water. I actually prefer making my own lemonade and heat it up, since those lemonsip things contain lots of chemical stuff
I don't think it's a hot drink only. I know what you mean. heiße zitrone, right?
I googled it now... seems to be some hot drink with medicine in it. something against coughing etc.
lemontree
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

geekinthepink wrote:
lemontree wrote:geez how can she be lying EVERY fucking day, ALL DAY LONG???

I don't think it's a hot drink only. I know what you mean. heiße zitrone, right?
I googled it now... seems to be some hot drink with medicine in it. something against coughing etc.
ouh, don't know then, cause we have a lemonsipat the supermarket and it's just heisse zitrone.
I don'T know whyn he doesn't move his fat ass to a doctor. they have a small infant at home and he could pass it on to her, so sad :/
geeklove
Gossiper
Gossiper

geekinthepink wrote:
lemontree wrote:
agree with both of your ... wait for it ... GUYSES opinions. when I tried to lose weight the very first time, the guy at the gym told me to change my diet and start working out 8 weeks after. if anyone can tell me why he said that, let me know. not sure. did it though. worked.

now, the next times I tried to lose weight I did combined workouts and a healthy diet. worked as well.
Probably a combination of it being harder to stick with if you suddenly change everything about your eating and working out habits at once and your body maybe needing to get used to your new diet.
proudmama
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

lemontree wrote:
I know he needs to lose the fat before gaining muscle simply because you can't see the toned muscles if there's a layer of fat covering it.
geeklove
Gossiper
Gossiper

proudmama wrote:
lemontree wrote:
I know he needs to lose the fat before gaining muscle simply because you can't see the toned muscles if there's a layer of fat covering it.
But you'll still be gaining the muscle even if you can't see it right away.
lemontree
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

geeklove wrote:
exactly! you gain muscle (and weight with it!) but you may not see it because he's covered in fat. But it goes hand in hand, and fat melts as the same time you gain muscle. You even lose the fat faster due to the higher calories muscles need, as I mentioned before.
geekinthepink
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

geeklove wrote:
geekinthepink wrote:
lemontree wrote:

Probably a combination of it being harder to stick with if you suddenly change everything about your eating and working out habits at once and your body maybe needing to get used to your new diet.
probably. he also told me to drink lots of water. what I did for the first time ever... worked. maaagic. not really, I know. doesn't work now because my body is used to having 2 bottles of still water every day now. sigh.
proudmama
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

geeklove wrote:
proudmama wrote:
lemontree wrote: actually it's better to combine cardio and strength training, as muscles need more energy, so they make you burn more calories, so you get a bigger cal difference and you lose weight faster.
Oh, I know that. I was just saying that because a person shouldn't just concentrate only on muscle building exercises when there's fat to lose. When working out the abs, a person can't do just ab exercises, there needs to be cardio too so the fat can be burned in the tummy area. Otherwise you won't be able to see the muscles with all that fat! I just can't picture him losing any fat because of the way he eats. I can imagine him bragging about how huge his muscles are but you can't see it because of the layer of lard over it lol.

Return to “TheStyleDiet/SacconeJolys”