Baby #2 Names!

zipadeedodah
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Baby #2 Names!

Unread post by zipadeedodah »

Probably after Cullen's dad. I can't wait to hear what the baby's name is :)
marjg
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by marjg »

James Howard.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
RootBeerFloatie
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by RootBeerFloatie »

Probably Touchdown Foul, or Roll Tide, or something just as dumb
screencapper
Talker
Talker

Unread post by screencapper »

Mason Dane.
just_me
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by just_me »

screencapper wrote:Mason Dane.
They said months ago, I think even before they were pregnant with #2, that while Dane was an option if Gaines had been a boy they wouldn't use it for another kid since Gaines and Dane rhyme. Then again, they could always change their mind on that.
screencapper
Talker
Talker

Unread post by screencapper »

just_me wrote:
They said months ago, I think even before they were pregnant with #2, that while Dane was an option if Gaines had been a boy they wouldn't use it for another kid since Gaines and Dane rhyme. Then again, they could always change their mind on that.
Yes! I know. Hence I threw in Dane here as middle name. Image

Macey Gaines , Mason Dane, too rhymey!
NCSUchick27
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by NCSUchick27 »

______ is a good middle name. It goes well with my favorite names that I listed on the other thread.

Grayson ____ (nickname: Gray)
Elijah _____(nickname: Eli)
Logan _____

I wonder if Katie's middle name is _____ or if she dropped her maiden name completely when she got married.
just_me
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by just_me »

NCSUchick27 wrote:_____ is a good middle name. It goes well with my favorite names that I listed on the other thread.

Grayson ______(nickname: Gray)
Elijah _____ (nickname: Eli)
Logan ______

I wonder if Katie's middle name is _______ or if she dropped her maiden name completely when she got married.

_____ is Katie's maiden name. (mods, it's ok to confirm that right? since there's 2 magazine article's about her parents home and it lists their last name)

If those chose either of those 3 names, he'd go by ____ since they do the Southern tradition of calling the kid by their middle name. That's how they explained it when they did MG's name reveal.

I know articles exist with Katie's maiden name in them but unless you can show me where she said or showed her maiden name in the vlogs, please keep it private. I personally don't mind the maiden name but that does lead to their current last name. I understand it is pretty widely known and do wish we could talk about it here but unfortunately we are only allowed to do so much digging because of privacy concerns. You are welcome to say "maiden name" or "last name", though.
NCSUchick27
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by NCSUchick27 »

just_me wrote:
NCSUchick27 wrote:___ is a good middle name. It goes well with my favorite names that I listed on the other thread.

Grayson ___ (nickname: Gray)
Elijah ___ (nickname: Eli)
Logan ___

I wonder if Katie's middle name is ___ or if she dropped her maiden name completely when she got married.

___ is Katie's maiden name. (mods, it's ok to confirm that right? since there's 2 magazine article's about her parents home and it lists their last name)

If those chose either of those 3 names, he'd go by ___ since they do the Southern tradition of calling the kid by their middle name. That's how they explained it when they did MG's name reveal.
I know that ___ is Katie's maiden name. It is pretty common for women to keep their maiden name as their middle name when they get married. I was just wondering if that is what she did. When I got married I dropped my middle name and kept my maiden name so my name is now FirstName MaidenName MarriedName.

They may end up having the new baby go his middle name especially since Cullen and MG do, but I don't think it's a given. Katie does not go by her middle name. It is common in the south, but I would say that the majority of people go by their first names. I am from the south and I only know 1 person that goes by his middle name.

Fixed quote and newest post regarding Katie's maiden name. Review previous post's edit
-Greys
saltliferocks
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by saltliferocks »

My guess is Katie's maiden name as a first name.
just_me
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by just_me »

just_me wrote:
NCSUchick27 wrote:_____ is a good middle name. It goes well with my favorite names that I listed on the other thread.

Grayson ______(nickname: Gray)
Elijah _____ (nickname: Eli)
Logan ______

I wonder if Katie's middle name is _______ or if she dropped her maiden name completely when she got married.

_____ is Katie's maiden name. (mods, it's ok to confirm that right? since there's 2 magazine article's about her parents home and it lists their last name)

If those chose either of those 3 names, he'd go by ____ since they do the Southern tradition of calling the kid by their middle name. That's how they explained it when they did MG's name reveal.

I know articles exist with Katie's maiden name in them but unless you can show me where she said or showed her maiden name in the vlogs, please keep it private. I personally don't mind the maiden name but that does lead to their current last name. I understand it is pretty widely known and do wish we could talk about it here but unfortunately we are only allowed to do so much digging because of privacy concerns. You are welcome to say "maiden name" or "last name", though.
Whoops. Thanks for letting me know.
BLANKOTA
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by BLANKOTA »

screencapper wrote: Sun Feb 21, 2016 11:18 pm
just_me wrote:

the main thread (which is totally fine) and figured I'd create a name thread...
BLANKOTA
Wallflower
Wallflower

BLANKOTA wrote: Sat Mar 07, 2020 11:40 am
screencapper wrote: Sun Feb 21, 2016 11:18 pm
just_me wrote:
They said months ago, I think even before they were pregnant with #2 Lucky Patcher Kodi nox, that while Dane was an option if Gaines had been a boy they wouldn't use it for another kid since Gaines and Dane rhyme. Then again, they could always change their mind on that.

the main thread (which is totally fine) and figured I'd create a name thread...
BLANKOTA
Wallflower
Wallflower

They said months ago, I think even before they were pregnant with #2, that while Dane was an option if Gaines had been a boy they wouldn't use it for another kid since Gaines and Dane rhyme. Then again, they could always change their mind on that. Lucky Patcher Kodi nox

Return to “Cullen and Katie”