T.Lazy: Sick In Bed Or Sick In Her Fake Haired Head? | Part 12

Wipes
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: T.Lazy: Sick In Bed Or Sick In Her Fake Haired Head? | Part 12

Unread post by Wipes »

Wow, this video she posted today, just wow lol. The only thing I got out of it is that she prioritizes feeding Ella dairy free, healthy, best of the best, but will not do the same for her sons. In her mind, dairy free is like paramount to health, so why wouldn’t she give the same to her boys?? She’ll feed Ella from the small 5 dollar bag of tortilla chips but her boys get the “lesser” plain ones because “they’re just so pickyyy” it’s always her and Ella this, her and Ella that, it’s like she resents her first two kids. She is terrible for that.
Salamisammich
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Salamisammich »

Wipes wrote:Wow, this video she posted today, just wow lol. The only thing I got out of it is that she prioritizes feeding Ella dairy free, healthy, best of the best, but will not do the same for her sons. In her mind, dairy free is like paramount to health, so why wouldn’t she give the same to her boys?? She’ll feed Ella from the small 5 dollar bag of tortilla chips but her boys get the “lesser” plain ones because “they’re just so pickyyy” it’s always her and Ella this, her and Ella that, it’s like she resents her first two kids. She is terrible for that.
I’ve noticed the resentment a long time ago... she’s always rolling her eyes at them, answers them in an annoyed way, talks about how ungrateful they are

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Onchao16
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Onchao16 »

Haven’t watched her video but saw her IG stories. What the fuck is up with the shirt hanging off her shoulder?!?! Are we supposed to believe that’s practical to speak in?!?!

Sendallthewine
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Sendallthewine »

After her fruit comment, I wonder if tanner has a fructose intolerance. My oldest has one and it was a ROUGH learning curve! She could rule that out with a simple breath test. But that requires actually spending time parenting tanner.....

nl_s
Informer
Informer

Unread post by nl_s »

The pregnancy test countdown...why is she waiting 16 days? If she’s pregnant she could take a test way sooner than that if she ovulated over the weekend. With my son I found out 5 days before my period was due.

yeahsureok
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by yeahsureok »

nl_s wrote: Sun Mar 08, 2020 9:28 pm The pregnancy test countdown...why is she waiting 16 days? If she’s pregnant she could take a test way sooner than that if she ovulated over the weekend. With my son I found out 5 days before my period was due.

Lol she knows all that. Just look at her old baby center posts. She’ll be testing, don’t worry. We’ll just get the super fake “OMG, I’m shocked, I had no idea” fake crocodile tears after 2 weeks of symptom spotting to build the suspense! All apart of the Beaston film making... really string ya along, keeps things fresh and exciting... not.
RealityBites
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by RealityBites »

So is Bri officially done with her now? I just looked on Instagram and they don't seem to be liking each other's posts or commenting anymore. Another bridge burned I'm sure. Trashy can't compete with Bri so she hates on her perfection instead. Hopefully Bri completely ghosts her out. I also noticed Bri is liking and commenting on Taras posts. I bet that pisses Trashy off.

Anyone else tired of seeing Trashy wearing nude colored leggings and ridiculous looking muffy slippers?? Those slippers are huge compared to her Skeletor figure. Also we don't need to see your bra peeking out showing your itty bitty titties. She dresses horribly. I can't say I've ever seen her wear something cute that looks like something I would be inspired to wear.

I agree with you about hearing their sex life all the time. Gross. With Carter going to kindergarten next year you would think she would feel embarrassed that some of his classmates parents and teachers might watch her channel or see her on Instagram and that would not only be embarrassing to talk about your sex life for the world to see, but also embarrass your kids.

I think it's lame that she has no content ideas and has to ask people what she should do. This is her "job" and she puts the bare minimum effort into it and can't even use all that time laying in bed to come up with semi inspiring content.
ALittleStitious
Informer
Informer

Unread post by ALittleStitious »

yeahsureok wrote: Sun Mar 08, 2020 11:40 pm
nl_s wrote: Sun Mar 08, 2020 9:28 pm The pregnancy test countdown...why is she waiting 16 days? If she’s pregnant she could take a test way sooner than that if she ovulated over the weekend. With my son I found out 5 days before my period was due.

Lol she knows all that. Just look at her old baby center posts. She’ll be testing, don’t worry. We’ll just get the super fake “OMG, I’m shocked, I had no idea” fake crocodile tears after 2 weeks of symptom spotting to build the suspense! All apart of the Beaston film making... really string ya along, keeps things fresh and exciting... not.
1000% this! She'll start testing 9dpo (who am I kidding, more like 7dpo) and test every single day. That way she can fake her reaction if/when she gets a positive. There's no way she's waiting until her period is actually late.
RealityBites
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by RealityBites »

AryaStark wrote: Sun Mar 08, 2020 3:29 pm It’s international women’s day! Make sure to re-post
an old photo with your tits out ladies cuz that’s all
women are good for. Yay! Keep helping out women
Ttits. Women’s suffrage..smuffrage. Me too—..who?
cares is Tbag’s motto. I’m orange and pushing my
cleavage together to look bigger, while my face says
I’m dropping a deuce! Fck yeah female empowerment!
We’ll be on TikTok today grinding on each other..for women!!

Show me OnE fortune five hundred CEO with their
junk out on social. I’ll die waiting. lol
So true! Many other influencers posted about inspiring women and their mothers and this narcissistic biatch posts about herself with that ugly, constipated looking photo. No post about her mother that raised 7 kids I see.
AussieMum
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by AussieMum »

Probably doing a 'girl sway' and so having sex 4-5 days before she actually ovulates. Then will test 10 days after ovulation.
Gossipgurl
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Gossipgurl »

Lol still laughing at her posting HERSELF for international women's day 🤣 she's obsessed
fantasticamy
Talker
Talker

Unread post by fantasticamy »

Omfg the Q&A questions. A lot about why the don’t attend church. Let’s see how they address that! Guarantee it’ll be lies. Also someone asked about wedding photos. Maybe she can elaborate why she asked women she hated to be in her wedding!!!
Bluecoconut
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Bluecoconut »

Ahhhhhhh lol someone asked if they were still friends with Bri and her husband 🤣

T.Psycho isn’t capable of keeping friends. She said her circle is ‘very small’ ... Cuz she’s crazy... duh. How are the people that follow her that stupid?
Onchao16
Informer
Informer

Where is this Q&A?

And what’s the purpose of buying organic if not everything is organic. So organic waffles but regular salad mix and oatmeal? Makes no sense. And Chris is gone with the kids to his mom’s house. She’s totally that wife that avoids his family or they don’t like her.

yeahsureok
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

So I’m just watching the newest shit show and she’s unpacking groceries and mentions how she uses frozen veggies in pasta salad? Is that weird to anyone else? I use fresh produce in my pasta salad since it isn’t really a cooked a dish and would rather a frozen veggie as a side, with a dinner or something... which she seems to think is strange lol.

I guess what I’m trying to say is I’m 2;39 into the video and already asking myself why.
Onchao16
Informer
Informer

Could she possibly try any harder to be Bri?!?! Her jealousy is so obvious. The hair up, after Bri had her hair up for one video and made a comment about it being up. The pink leggings and white top.

And now she has her kids posing in her arms for a cooking portion of each video. To make it seem like she actually parents while filming or something.

danielleeiserman31
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by danielleeiserman31 »

Wipes wrote:Wow, this video she posted today, just wow lol. The only thing I got out of it is that she prioritizes feeding Ella dairy free, healthy, best of the best, but will not do the same for her sons. In her mind, dairy free is like paramount to health, so why wouldn’t she give the same to her boys?? She’ll feed Ella from the small 5 dollar bag of tortilla chips but her boys get the “lesser” plain ones because “they’re just so pickyyy” it’s always her and Ella this, her and Ella that, it’s like she resents her first two kids. She is terrible for that.
I literally counted how many times she said Ella's name like over 20 times. And when she talks about her boys she sounds soo annoyed!! She makes me sick!! And she still is breastfeeding her. But in the pictures breastfeeding her it looked weird like she wasnt her bra was still in her bra. I even slowed it down and it didnt look like it. I just found it weird why she doesnt try and stop with it. She clearly can drink almond milk. So why you still breastfeeding? I think it's weird like she has a sick obsession with her.

Sent from my SM-G960U1 using Tapatalk

Salamisammich
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Salamisammich »

yeahsureok wrote:So I’m just watching the newest shit show and she’s unpacking groceries and mentions how she uses frozen veggies in pasta salad? Is that weird to anyone else? I use fresh produce in my pasta salad since it isn’t really a cooked a dish and would rather a frozen veggie as a side, with a dinner or something... which she seems to think is strange lol.

I guess what I’m trying to say is I’m 2;39 into the video and already asking myself why.
You’re talking about the same woman who over the summer made pasta salad with string cheese and imitation crab...I almost threw up in my lap Image never heard of imitation crab and string cheese being a good mixture with dressing. I use tri color rotini, fresh veggies, cubed Colby jack, and I cube up salami/pepperoni sometimes both, Italian dressing, and pasta supreme. I bet her mixture went right in the trash Image

Megyjames7
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Megyjames7 »

That’s what she does/always did!!! She hates people.... but copies them. She & tiny husband always thought they were superior. They had the best marriage... cause to her controlling every move someone makes it the best. That’s how she was as a friend to! Her BFF of the minute (Cuz she changes friends all the time) couldn’t speak to anyone else and if they did she freaked out. tiny has no friends thanks to her. It’s sickening how manipulating she is.

His parents prob know it’s a lost cause. Why bother.
Onchao16 wrote: Mon Mar 09, 2020 7:08 am Could she possibly try any harder to be Bri?!?! Her jealousy is so obvious. The hair up, after Bri had her hair up for one video and made a comment about it being up. The pink leggings and white top.

And now she has her kids posing in her arms for a cooking portion of each video. To make it seem like she actually parents while filming or something.

yeahsureok
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Megyjames7 wrote: Mon Mar 09, 2020 7:26 am That’s what she does/always did!!! She hates people.... but copies them. She & tiny husband always thought they were superior. They had the best marriage... cause to her controlling every move someone makes it the best. That’s how she was as a friend to! Her BFF of the minute (Cuz she changes friends all the time) couldn’t speak to anyone else and if they did she freaked out. tiny has no friends thanks to her. It’s sickening how manipulating she is.

His parents prob know it’s a lost cause. Why bother.
Onchao16 wrote: Mon Mar 09, 2020 7:08 am Could she possibly try any harder to be Bri?!?! Her jealousy is so obvious. The hair up, after Bri had her hair up for one video and made a comment about it being up. The pink leggings and white top.

Yup and her recent picture of her and Ella with the vacuum when Bri has been talking about her new vacuum all weekend. Tiffani is such a little girl. Can you imagine being a parent and your son quits/gets fired from his job ( after receiving his masters in that field in college) to become a “family vlogger/manny” and talk about his wife’s cycles on the internet. I fucking can’t. How embarrassing that their son has to babysit his grown ass wife because she is psychically incapable of adulting.

Salammisandwich your recipe and mine are basically the same and this is the way I’ve had it at EVERY cookout/ any other time I’ve eaten it basically lol. My stomach turned remembering her crab recipe. Whhhhy did you have to go there lol?

Return to “Beauty & The Beastons”