T.Lazy: Sick In Bed Or Sick In Her Fake Haired Head? | Part 12

Snarkybetch23
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: T.Lazy: Sick In Bed Or Sick In Her Fake Haired Head? | Part 12

Unread post by Snarkybetch23 »

CrankyPants wrote:Have any of yah'll watched the last couple of days on IG of Jessie Christine/Keep Calm and Clean?

She is flat calling Young Living a scam and pointing out how Thieves cleaner won't kill Covid-19.

It's f-in great.
Thieves doesn’t clean shit! I bought some a year ago to try out and cleaned my floors, kitchen and bathrooms. It gave me the WORST headache and guess what? A few hours later I noticed my kids feet looked dirty from the floors. Went back over it with my wood cleaner and tile cleaner and no Walmart looking feet. It’s all a scam.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Salamisammich
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Salamisammich »

yeahsureok wrote:
Megyjames7 wrote: Mon Mar 09, 2020 7:26 am That’s what she does/always did!!! She hates people.... but copies them. She & tiny husband always thought they were superior. They had the best marriage... cause to her controlling every move someone makes it the best. That’s how she was as a friend to! Her BFF of the minute (Cuz she changes friends all the time) couldn’t speak to anyone else and if they did she freaked out. tiny has no friends thanks to her. It’s sickening how manipulating she is.

His parents prob know it’s a lost cause. Why bother.
Onchao16 wrote: Mon Mar 09, 2020 7:08 am Could she possibly try any harder to be Bri?!?! Her jealousy is so obvious. The hair up, after Bri had her hair up for one video and made a comment about it being up. The pink leggings and white top.

And now she has her kids posing in her arms for a cooking portion of each video. To make it seem like she actually parents while filming or something.

Yup and her recent picture of her and Ella with the vacuum when Bri has been talking about her new vacuum all weekend. Tiffani is such a little girl. Can you imagine being a parent and your son quits/gets fired from his job ( after receiving his masters in that field in college) to become a “family vlogger/manny” and talk about his wife’s cycles on the internet. I fucking can’t. How embarrassing that their son has to babysit his grown ass wife because she is psychically incapable of adulting.

Salammisandwich your recipe and mine are basically the same and this is the way I’ve had it at EVERY cookout/ any other time I’ve eaten it basically lol. My stomach turned remembering her crab recipe. Whhhhy did you have to go there lol?

Image sorry

thisisgold21
Informer
Informer

Unread post by thisisgold21 »

What is with her fingering and stroking all of her groceries at the beginning of her Get it all done vlog? She caresses the lentils like it's her pet. Girl, no one cares about your cubic zirconia.
Woahhh
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Woahhh »

Did she really make a insta story with no other purpose besides comparing Ella’s weight to Scarlett?
disney8
Informer
Informer

Unread post by disney8 »

Woahhh wrote: Mon Mar 09, 2020 12:53 pm Did she really make a insta story with no other purpose besides comparing Ella’s weight to Scarlett?
She’s disgusting and so Obsessed with weight. Comparing baby weight.... Freaking weirdo.
fantasticamy
Talker
Talker

Unread post by fantasticamy »

I’m not even 5 min into this QA and they’re LYING. She’s admitted in writing on YouTube they used the shettles method to get a girl. Now she’s saying it was on a whim and they weren’t trying. WHY DO YOU LIE SO MUCH T.NUT???
sunshine616
Talker
Talker

Unread post by sunshine616 »

I didn't even get 30 seconds into that q and a and turned it off....SO BORING...rather watch the history channel.

Also Tiffani reminds me more and more of an ex friend of mine. Never could have any other friends but her, always copying everyone, co dependent yet claims to be independent, I could go on. She was so toxic to me in high school. I am SO glad I learned to walk away.
brynnelliot21

Unread post by brynnelliot21 »

disney8 wrote: Mon Mar 09, 2020 1:24 pm
Woahhh wrote: Mon Mar 09, 2020 12:53 pm Did she really make a insta story with no other purpose besides comparing Ella’s weight to Scarlett?
She’s disgusting and so Obsessed with weight. Comparing baby weight.... Freaking weirdo.
I can't sit through her videos anymore but I saw her story about Scarlett weighing more than Ella? She needs serious help, she's obsessed about weight and I feel so bad for Ella. To be raised by a weight obsessed mom like that. Does she not remember Ella was super chunky at that age too?! The picture of Ella holding a tub of nutella with rolls for days? Most babies that age are chunky!! Then they learn to walk and grow taller and lean out. She is so annoying I can't even bear to watch her in her stories.
Salamisammich
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Salamisammich »

This Q and A I can’t... Tiffani everyone wants to be at home with their husbands all day! You’re an asshole! Some people have husbands deployed and they don’t see them for months and months. You finally got your bitch husband to stay home and you’re still not happy

Brookemaxson
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Brookemaxson »

I skipped thru and they are both very disingenuous. They lie a lot or contradict stuff they said not long ago. t.celery claims she doesn’t want things but she shops every single day. she hasn’t been outta the house in a week? Again a lie cuz she went to TJMaxx. They’re both scammers. Oh and the shoutout to the couple in FL they are obsessed with that has way more followers. Ya really have to crack up at their fake life.
Bluecoconut
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Bluecoconut »

Her manners are horrific ohmygoshhhh!!! She cuts him off a lot and it’s painful to watch! She has to be the one speaking and the center of attention. She looks bad.. huge horse teeth and saggy cheeks. LOL besides all the lies the funniest is her pretending she wants a boy 🤣 Ooooook Tiffani. Like others have said quit lying so much u suck at it.
brittsmom111
Informer
Informer

Unread post by brittsmom111 »

I refuse to give them a view. She looks miserable just from the pic. I seriously cant even hate watch them anymore!!! They lie so much they are so gross.

I did find a new girl that I really like, she came up on my recommended She does mostly cleaning, She is so cute (100x prettier than tugly) They have 2 dogs no kids. an adorable modern farmhouse décor. She has a regular job. Its so nice to find someone refreshing to watch. Her Channel name is Kelly Marie. I don't think she has any other social media.
CoffeeGurl
Talker
Talker

Unread post by CoffeeGurl »

Who has time for 55 minutes of q&a?? Someone give me the cliff notes version
CoffeeGurl
Talker
Talker

Unread post by CoffeeGurl »

sunshine616 wrote: Mon Mar 09, 2020 2:09 pm I didn't even get 30 seconds into that q and a and turned it off....SO BORING...rather watch the history channel.

Also Tiffani reminds me more and more of an ex friend of mine. Never could have any other friends but her, always copying everyone, co dependent yet claims to be independent, I could go on. She was so toxic to me in high school. I am SO glad I learned to walk away.
You didn’t go to hs in MD did you by any chance? A girl I was friends with in hs did this exact same thing - except she often created this nonsense drama to every girl she befriended. It was so bad that she ended up leaving the school district
jazieg
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by jazieg »

CoffeeGurl wrote:Who has time for 55 minutes of q&a?? Someone give me the cliff notes version
55 freakin minutes! Thanks for the heads-up. I'm not even thinking twice about missing that.

Anyone look at her new Website? I'm not interested in giving her any traffic outside IG which I mainly click through as it's shit. I can't see it being too professional if she designed it.

I'm waiting for her "Virus" meltdown. I know she kept the kids out of school last week because a school somewhere in PA, not her district closed. Wonder if they'll teach their kids Not to Pick their Noses and realize now that it ain't Cute!!!

Sent from my SM-S727VL using Tapatalk

RottieMama
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by RottieMama »

Hello ladies!! It’s almost time for a new thread!! Please comment your title suggestions down below, and the one with the most “likes/thanks” by tomorrow evening, will be selected!

💛💛💛
Henno
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Henno »

jazieg wrote: Mon Mar 09, 2020 4:54 pm
CoffeeGurl wrote:Who has time for 55 minutes of q&a?? Someone give me the cliff notes version
55 freakin minutes! Thanks for the heads-up. I'm not even thinking twice about missing that.

Anyone look at her new Website? I'm not interested in giving her any traffic outside IG which I mainly click through as it's shit. I can't see it being too professional if she designed it.

I'm waiting for her "Virus" meltdown. I know she kept the kids out of school last week because a school somewhere in PA, not her district closed. Wonder if they'll teach their kids Not to Pick their Noses and realize now that it ain't Cute!!!

Sent from my SM-S727VL using Tapatalk
I just checked out her website. It suits her perfectly. It looks washed out and there's no substance.

It's not user friendly at all. The latest Blog topic is the fact the website has launched. No shit!

There's a link to her YT videos and a link to those fucking oils.

There's insipid photos of all of them. But none of the photos are new.

I don't understand the point of it at all. There's no new content, and nothing you can't find in her YT or Insta bios.
Onchao16
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Onchao16 »

Anyone see this comment? Said she hadn’t even ovulated yet. But was fertile. Okay, keep saying you’re not trying to sway a girl. Image

yeahsureok
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by yeahsureok »

Onchao16 wrote: Mon Mar 09, 2020 10:25 pm Anyone see this comment? Said she hadn’t even ovulated yet. But was fertile. Okay, keep saying you’re not trying to sway a girl. Image

Oh ffs is this going to be the beginning of her “ttc journey.” She’ll start pretending like she doesn’t ovulate or some shit? She’ll get the engagement by people telling her to take care of herself... woohoo! While talking about/leading up to/ click baiting the hell out of baby paycheck #4 for months. Kind of like how Bri has been doing for 2 years.

Haven’t watched the lie & a. Her website is bad. Tiff is the Aldi version of Bri but Bris website has purpose and she takes time on her posts. The purpose of Tiffani’s is to drive people to her channel or sell your something. It’s so tacky. She’s so tacky. SHE HAS NO SHAME and it’s kind of astonishing in the cringiest of ways.
AryaStark
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by AryaStark »

T.Corona: Needs a shrink and her food stinks.

Return to “Beauty & The Beastons”