Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: TheStyleDiet/LeFloorTV - Part 19

Unread post by geeklove »

geekinthepink wrote:
geeklove wrote:
geekinthepink wrote:
agree with both of your ... wait for it ... GUYSES opinions. when I tried to lose weight the very first time, the guy at the gym told me to change my diet and start working out 8 weeks after. if anyone can tell me why he said that, let me know. not sure. did it though. worked.

now, the next times I tried to lose weight I did combined workouts and a healthy diet. worked as well.
Probably a combination of it being harder to stick with if you suddenly change everything about your eating and working out habits at once and your body maybe needing to get used to your new diet.
probably. he also told me to drink lots of water. what I did for the first time ever... worked. maaagic. not really, I know. doesn't work now because my body is used to having 2 bottles of still water every day now. sigh.
well I think people who eat excessive amounts of sugar and junk food can get some serious withdrawal like symptoms. I drink too much sugar and caffeine and suddenly stopping gives me terrible migraines and nausea, so working out would not happen if I felt that awful.
flipflop
Talker
Talker

Unread post by flipflop »

lemontree wrote:
flipflop wrote:Jonathan's exercise plan is a load of shite, you can't do half muscle work half fat burning. You have to burn all your body fat before you can build your muscles up, he's already being half assed about this. Plus it's really annoying when people call themselves stalky but it being down to muscles.
He should look at himself when he first met Anna, this is what be should aim for, he was 25 at the time so it wasn't like he was a dweby teenager going through puberty (yuk) and as you can see he wasn't 'stalky' then!
actually it's better to combine cardio and strength training, as muscles need more energy, so they make you burn more calories, so you get a bigger cal difference and you lose weight faster.
I actually would do more strength than cardio, as it makes you lose weight faster, and this is what he wants!

Well unless he wants a layer of fat and lean muscle underneath that's what he going to get. Also you cant burn fat in specific areas like he wants to lose his belly, it comes of altogether and he'll probably find his belly is the last to come off. My partner was probably the same weight and shape as jonathan, he was told where you put the weight on first will be the last place to come off when losing weight. Sure enough that happened he has lost 4 stone yet still has a bit of fat on his belly. He has done really well and about 80% of the effort has been on his diet, low carb, high protein and fresh fruit and veg.
Geek this is prob why you were told to eat healthy for a few weeks as diet is so important.
However lemontree I do understand there is different ways of going about losing weight, it's a complete science once you really get into it and are serious about it.
sprinkles

Unread post by sprinkles »

I have a feeling that he'll use the 'gaining muscle weight' as an excuse when he doesn't loose any weight because he just keeps eating loads of crap.
geekinthepink
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by geekinthepink »

just commented on today's vlog that anna (as she loves cinnamon more than her baby) should do the cinnamon challenge. that would be pure fun.
poisonprincess21
Talker
Talker

Unread post by poisonprincess21 »

sprinkles wrote:I have a feeling that he'll use the 'gaining muscle weight' as an excuse when he doesn't loose any weight because he just keeps eating loads of crap.

I wonder how many double, triple of quadruple chin muscles he'll develop then?!
I believe this is a signature. If you believe that you have a signature as well, copy and paste this.
flipflop
Talker
Talker

Unread post by flipflop »

can I just add that the theory of not being able to lose fat and gain muscle at the same time would apply if you want to get ripped... like my partner does, maybe that's not Jonathan's goal.
geeklove
Gossiper
Gossiper

they still haven't sent the prizes out. hahaha
geekinthepink
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

geeklove wrote:they still haven't sent the prizes out. hahaha
"we like send them out by the end of the week"

umm.
proudmama
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by proudmama »

UGUYZZZZ they're just sooo busy don't you know?? They have to sit on their asses all day listening to their baby cry and stuff their faces with take out. Geez....

Surprise, surprise they haven't done it yet and they never will.
Irishish
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Irishish »

Yeah.. white wrap, white pasta, sugar based chili and tomato sauces, processed chicken, ground mince.. and thats the "good" part of his "diet". Also that's a whole family pack of mince/jar of sauce, and then there cupboards are always full of biscuits and stuff.. Anna surely doesn't eat half of all that so Jobese eats most of it? Oh and add to that all the treats.

Well as someone whose lost nearly 50 pounds when he starts working out he'd want to be eating right to nourish him for the workouts and allow some results to happen, will be interesting to see if that happens.

Also as a reformed fatty I'm not sure I can look at all that junk or look at J getting all pissy about having the larger portion etc. makes me feel bleugh!
geeklove
Gossiper
Gossiper

proudmama wrote:
UGUYZZZZ they're just sooo busy don't you know?? They have to sit on their asses all day listening to their baby cry and stuff their faces with take out. Geez....

Surprise, surprise they haven't done it yet and they never will.
If they were smart they'd take them off the kitchen table. so we can't see them still sitting there
dolliedays
Informer
Informer

Unread post by dolliedays »

[quote="lemontree"]geez how can she be lying EVERY fucking day, ALL DAY LONG???
The case of her brushes was so filthy, it wouldn't look like that after only A WEEK! It would look like that after 6months maybe. So nasty...

Notice how she couldn't hardly remember the day of the week that she cleans her brushes, even though she cleans them EVERY week :? "Umm.. Suuundaaaay??" Oh, and the over achiever now sanitizes her Naked pallet.
I figured she had the case open as if to say she's going to sanitize the shadow otherwise seems like she would have had it with the stuff she wiped off. Way to seem like the go-getter but the "gurus" that I have seen do that use their eye shadows on different clients so of course they want to sanitize the eye shadows themselves using an alcohol spray ( she had no alcohol) plus, if you are using them on yourself, you really shouldn't need to do that.

Good job GG, she has now cleaned her makeup, she's good to go for another 2 years!
geekinthepink
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

dolliedays wrote:
lemontree wrote:geez how can she be lying EVERY fucking day, ALL DAY LONG???
The case of her brushes was so filthy, it wouldn't look like that after only A WEEK! It would look like that after 6months maybe. So nasty...
Notice how she couldn't hardly remember the day of the week that she cleans her brushes, even though she cleans them EVERY week :? "Umm.. Suuundaaaay??" Oh, and the over achiever now sanitizes her Naked pallet.
I figured she had the case open as if to say she's going to sanitize the shadow otherwise seems like she would have had it with the stuff she wiped off. Way to seem like the go-getter but the "gurus" that I have seen do that use their eye shadows on different clients so of course they want to sanitize the eye shadows themselves using an alcohol spray ( she had no alcohol) plus, if you are using them on yourself, you really shouldn't need to do that.

Good job GG, she has now cleaned her makeup, she's good to go for another 2 years!
I wonder how she managed to hit pan on the shadows in the naked 2 AGAIN. I've never hit pan on my naked pallette. and I use it pretty much every day.
dolliedays
Informer
Informer

If it's true that she washes them on Sunday (sometime after using them to let them dry for Monday) then those blog pictures would be after using them 3-4 times. I think not !
nickypicky
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by nickypicky »

Nope the gifts are right there on the table once more!!!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
geekinthepink
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

dolliedays wrote:If it's true that she washes them on Sunday (sometime after using them to let them dry for Monday) then those blog pictures would be after using them 3-4 times. I think not !
take into consideration that she uses 3 kg of makeup every day. not impossible.
luna nova
Informer
Informer

Unread post by luna nova »

tiniliciouz 1 hour ago
anna, as you're so in love with cinnamon, I dare you to do the cinnamon challenge. now THAT would be fun to watch.

EPIC :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I can imagine them both:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GJ3xR_oqeEQ
I'm not anti-social, I just don't pretend to like your bullshit
geekinthepink
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

luna nova wrote: tiniliciouz 1 hour ago
anna, as you're so in love with cinnamon, I dare you to do the cinnamon challenge. now THAT would be fun to watch.

anna, pleeease take my advice! it would be so much fun! imagine her!! ahahahaha!
dolliedays
Informer
Informer

geekinthepink wrote:
dolliedays wrote:If it's true that she washes them on Sunday (sometime after using them to let them dry for Monday) then those blog pictures would be after using them 3-4 times. I think not !
take into consideration that she uses 3 kg of makeup every day. not impossible.
Well, you have a point there 8-)
dolliedays
Informer
Informer

geekinthepink wrote:
luna nova wrote: tiniliciouz 1 hour ago

anna, pleeease take my advice! it would be so much fun! imagine her!! ahahahaha!
BEST.IDEA.EVER :tu:

Return to “TheStyleDiet/SacconeJolys”