Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: TheStyleDiet/LeFloorTV - Part 19

Unread post by luna nova »

dolliedays wrote:
geekinthepink wrote:
luna nova wrote: tiniliciouz 1 hour ago
anna, as you're so in love with cinnamon, I dare you to do the cinnamon challenge. now THAT would be fun to watch.

EPIC :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I can imagine them both:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GJ3xR_oqeEQ
anna, pleeease take my advice! it would be so much fun! imagine her!! ahahahaha!
BEST.IDEA.EVER :tu:
That would teach her to NOT to eat cinnamon for life and get POO's explosions.
And the funniest part about that (Jenna's) challenge is that she red "ts"as TABLE spoon, when in fact it was supposed to be TEA spoon. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Go ahead Greige!!!! I dare you. You will get LOOOADS of vieeews. :misch:
I'm not anti-social, I just don't pretend to like your bullshit
geekinthepink
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by geekinthepink »

luna nova wrote:
dolliedays wrote:
geekinthepink wrote:
anna, pleeease take my advice! it would be so much fun! imagine her!! ahahahaha!
BEST.IDEA.EVER :tu:
That would teach her to NOT to eat cinnamon for life and get POO's explosions.
And the funniest part about that (Jenna's) challenge is that she red "ts"as TABLE spoon, when in fact it was supposed to be TEA spoon. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Go ahead Greige!!!!
jenna is the fucking best. her drake look... I'm literally pissing myself laughing... she's too great! love her! they could never be this funny.

wait, anna: I dare you to do the cinnamon challenge dressed as a proper oompa loompa! go for it!
luna nova
Informer
Informer

Unread post by luna nova »

nickypicky wrote:
geeklove wrote:they still haven't sent the prizes out. hahaha
Nope the gifts are right there on the table once more!!!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
I guess she didn't even get (if EVER) started on the thank you cards for the PO Christmas Gifts :slap:
I'm not anti-social, I just don't pretend to like your bullshit
Suntropics
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Suntropics »

luna nova wrote:
nickypicky wrote:
geeklove wrote:they still haven't sent the prizes out. hahaha
Nope the gifts are right there on the table once more!!!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
I guess she didn't even get (if EVER) started on the thank you cards for the PO Christmas Gifts :slap:
LOL I hope no one is holding their breath to receive a thank you card because Anna will NEVER send them. Besides why should she she is entitled and owed those gifts that people sent for sharing her wonderful life with us all!
lemontree
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by lemontree »

luna nova wrote:
like she said a few days ago:"It's gonna take me AT LEAST a couple of days to write the thank you cards"

oh yeah, so hard to write some damn cards and put addresses on it and run to the next post box/office.... she will NEVER do it,we all know!
sand and water
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by sand and water »

Had to comment on Anna's 4 month postpartum update. No Anna. Emilia will not be crawling by the end of the month. She can barely hold her head up during tummy time, as noticed in today's or yesterday's vlog. Yes she can roll from tummy to back. That is normal for a 2 MONTH OLD. Just because she is wiggly doesn't mean she will crawl. My son wiggles around in a complete circle. Doesn't mean he is going to be crawling my 3 months lol. Everything she is saying that Emilia is doing is what my son started doing when he first turned 2 months old. He will be 3 months on the 20th and he is light years ahead of Emilia with being mobile, kicking, talking, tummy time, rolling over, etc. I feel for that poor baby because you know she hardly has time on the floor. I bet it's only what they show on the vlog, then it's in the swing for her. The one thing that she isn't getting that is the most important, for a child to thrive, is the attention she needs. I mentioned in yesterday's vlog how Anna's reaction to Emilia spitting up was "is her babygrow ok?" And I got comments saying well ""she said that because she wanted to know if she needed to change it", and "She didn't want emilia sitting in spit up." Well, first of all, it took a pretty damn long time for them to even notice that she spit up, and instead of a first reaction, "Oh is she ok?" No, she says, is the babygrow ok. No she didn't ask in case she needed to be changed because if you LISTEN to her she says something about giving her a bath. So why would she change her before a bath? THINK ABOUT IT MINIONS. Her concern is Emilia's outfits, and that is it.

BTW. My sweet princess did great today. She is in bed for the night. :)
Motherhood is not a hobby, it is a calling. You do not collect children because you find them cuter than stamps. It is not something you do if you can squeeze the time in. It is what God gave you time for." ~ Elder Neal Anderson.
lemontree
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

BeautyLovesFashion2 hace 28 minutos
I don't get why people keep on commenting "Isn't she too young to be...Crawling, Sitting, Whatever?" Guess what? Emilia is different and you can tell her personality is confident and working hard to achieve her goals. Anna and Jofus isn't forcing her to do them. Emilia is doing what she wants to and they are supporting her because they love her. They are doing a wonderful job and stop asking these questions. Thank you.

:lol: she talks as if Emilia was 10 and wanted to start riding or whatever sort of hobby. so stupid. of course she won't sit up or crawl or roll over every time she wants to.. but no. EMILIA IS DIFFERENT!!!
Suntropics
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Suntropics »

sand and water wrote:Had to comment on Anna's 4 month postpartum update. No Anna. Emilia will not be crawling by the end of the month. She can barely hold her head up during tummy time, as noticed in today's or yesterday's vlog. Yes she can roll from tummy to back. That is normal for a 2 MONTH OLD. Just because she is wiggly doesn't mean she will crawl. My son wiggles around in a complete circle. Doesn't mean he is going to be crawling my 3 months lol. Everything she is saying that Emilia is doing is what my son started doing when he first turned 2 months old. He will be 3 months on the 20th and he is light years ahead of Emilia with being mobile, kicking, talking, tummy time, rolling over, etc. I feel for that poor baby because you know she hardly has time on the floor. I bet it's only what they show on the vlog, then it's in the swing for her. The one thing that she isn't getting that is the most important, for a child to thrive, is the attention she needs. I mentioned in yesterday's vlog how Anna's reaction to Emilia spitting up was "is her babygrow ok?" And I got comments saying well ""she said that because she wanted to know if she needed to change it", and "She didn't want emilia sitting in spit up." Well, first of all, it took a pretty damn long time for them to even notice that she spit up, and instead of a first reaction, "Oh is she ok?" No, she says, is the babygrow ok. No she didn't ask in case she needed to be changed because if you LISTEN to her she says something about giving her a bath. So why would she change her before a bath? THINK ABOUT IT MINIONS. Her concern is Emilia's outfits, and that is it.

This reminds me, did anyone notice that in yesterday's video Jonathan was saying that Emilia is a super human and all that crap he was spewing? These two can't actually think Emilia is advanced can they?

Glad to her your daughter is doing good! :)
nickypicky
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by nickypicky »

sand and water wrote:Had to comment on Anna's 4 month postpartum update. No Anna. Emilia will not be crawling by the end of the month. She can barely hold her head up during tummy time, as noticed in today's or yesterday's vlog. Yes she can roll from tummy to back. That is normal for a 2 MONTH OLD. Just because she is wiggly doesn't mean she will crawl. My son wiggles around in a complete circle. Doesn't mean he is going to be crawling my 3 months lol. Everything she is saying that Emilia is doing is what my son started doing when he first turned 2 months old. He will be 3 months on the 20th and he is light years ahead of Emilia with being mobile, kicking, talking, tummy time, rolling over, etc. I feel for that poor baby because you know she hardly has time on the floor. I bet it's only what they show on the vlog, then it's in the swing for her. The one thing that she isn't getting that is the most important, for a child to thrive, is the attention she needs. I mentioned in yesterday's vlog how Anna's reaction to Emilia spitting up was "is her babygrow ok?" And I got comments saying well ""she said that because she wanted to know if she needed to change it", and "She didn't want emilia sitting in spit up." Well, first of all, it took a pretty damn long time for them to even notice that she spit up, and instead of a first reaction, "Oh is she ok?" No, she says, is the babygrow ok. No she didn't ask in case she needed to be changed because if you LISTEN to her she says something about giving her a bath. So why would she change her before a bath? THINK ABOUT IT MINIONS. Her concern is Emilia's outfits, and that is it.

:mmhmm: Yes! so glad your lil cutie is fine ! :D
featherly
Informer
Informer

Unread post by featherly »

Anna and Jonathan is so dumb, seriously. Anna thinks E will crawl within the next month. E would have to be some sort of wunderkind to develop as fast as her parents want her to but with the genetics and living environment bestowed upon her, that is probably never going to be the case.

LOL @ the comments about E crawling. One comment asked if it was too early for E to crawl and some minion replied "every baby is different." Well no shit all babies are different but there's a reason for the mean age for crawling, mean weight for age, etc. I hate when the minions use the argument that every baby is different. If that was completely the case, all scientific data about babies and their development would be discredited.
lemontree
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

sand and water wrote:
I'm glad she's doing well :)
Take good care of her so she recovers fast! (I'm sure you do, your name is not Anna S.;))
Irishish
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Irishish »

It sends shivers down my spine every time she talks about how E is so independent (wtf?..) and entertains herself.
How can anyone think there baby will give you signals that they don't needs as much nurturing, holding and entertaining!

She puts on that robotic smile as she talks about E being like that but when she talks about what the dogs are like her eyes light up and she is smiling ear to ear, she is so uninhibited when she is playing with the dogs and engaged.

At lease J holds her and gives her more interaction. I know she loves her baby, she loves her more than she loves "Jofee Jokes" but she does seem very disconnected. She is always putting barriers between her and her baby, the baby is always in a chair, on the sofa boxed in with cushions. She does sleep beside her baby but then says its annoying when the baby is sleep feeding or getting sick.. such a nuisance aren't they! but when the dogs pee on a rug or poop inside she isn't annoyed by it she's just like haha oh right whatever but with her baby its ohmygoddjkaslfk whyyyy!!!
dolliedays
Informer
Informer

Unread post by dolliedays »

She said Emelia is so independent she can leave her in her crib or whatever and clean and she doesn't need Anna.. but I thought she couldn't get ANYTHING done because she is SO BUSY looking after Emelia? Just because she doesn't cry when no one is paying her attention doesn't mean she doesn't need the interaction. It's sad. I can definatly see quite a bald circle on the back of her head from the swing :? Also I thought it was funny she said Emelia sleeps with Us.. well.. " ME" and then sort of acts nervous when she corrects it by saying " on my side.. obviously because I feed her" I thought she didn't wake at night anymore to be fed? She just contradicts herself so much!

Sand and Water- Glad your little girl is doing well ! :HK:
Madasahatter
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Madasahatter »

Emilia was a novelty and all shiny and new at first and now the novelty is wearing off and its hitting home that they actually have to DO things with her, for her to grow etc. These two idiots thought it would be all fun and games. Welcome to the real world and parenting of an actual human being!
Valentino
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Valentino »

Suntropics wrote:This reminds me, did anyone notice that in yesterday's video Jonathan was saying that Emilia is a super human and all that crap he was spewing? These two can't actually think Emilia is advanced can they?
Advanced? LOL The only way they know that Emilia is still breathing is when she smiles or laughs. If she was to do neither, Anna and Jofus would have to poke her with a stick to see if she was still on planet earth.
Valentino
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Valentino »

I wish they would quit leaving Emilia on the sofa alone :-x That shit makes me so angry!!!
proudmama
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by proudmama »

Valentino wrote:I wish they would quit leaving Emilia on the sofa alone :-x That shit makes me so angry!!!
Same here. A few vlogs back when E was on the sofa all twisted, I commented saying they shouldn't leave E on the sofa by herself because it isn't safe. Some looney minion said to me "well they have to eat and do other things, so just back off." Uh, you know I'm a parent too and I eat all my meals without leaving my baby alone on the sofa. I always put my son somewhere safe, like in his jumper or crib. I told the minion that if A&J need to eat, they need to put E in her swing or crib so she doesn't fall or suffocate. That shut up the stupid minion.

I swear, these minions have no common sense!!!
proudmama
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Completely agree with you. My son was doing SO much more than E was when he was 4 months old. I remember watching a vlog when E was around 3.5 months or so and she was trying to lift her head while on her tummy and was struggling to do it. I have a video of my son doing that...at 7 WEEKS OLD! At 3 months old, he could not only lift his head, but lift his chest off the ground with his arms, without struggle. He could also roll over both ways by 4 months and rolled over for the first time at 12 weeks old. I realize that babies are not all the same, but like someone mentioned before, babies should be meeting these milestones within a certain timeframe. E is not, unfortunately. I see they put her on the playmat, but then they just walk away and leave her there. She's not going to learn on her own. Not only that, but she needs lots of tummy time several times a day in order to strengthen her muscles and meet certain milestones. Being in the swing for long periods actually causes babies difficulty in lifting their heads because the force of the swing pushes their head back. Therefore, they cannot strengthen those muscles enough to learn how to lift their heads while on their tummy. E will not be crawling in a month, there's no way. Babies don't usually crawl until 6 months or later. E can barely lift her head on her tummy, let alone use her arms to lift her tummy off the ground and tuck her knees under herself, all of which are necessary actions for crawling. Anna is delusional if she thinks E is advanced. It's A&J's fault E is behind on her developmental milestones. She does have the potential to be advanced, but A&J are stifling her by not interacting with her enough, leaving her on her back all time, propping her up on the sofa, and leaving her in the swing. Anna just wants to convince everyone she's a wonderful mom, even though we know she's not.

I'm glad your daughter is doing well! That's good to hear! <3
PumpkinZulu
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by PumpkinZulu »

How is it that on average their views are around 30,000 after a few days, but I MARRIED MY BEST FRIEND and I DIDN'T MEAN TO have around 80,000 and 90,000 views?? Something dodgy?
proudmama
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

PumpkinZulu wrote:How is it that on average their views are around 30,000 after a few days, but I MARRIED MY BEST FRIEND and I DIDN'T MEAN TO have around 80,000 and 90,000 views?? Something dodgy?
Youtube had some kind of glitch that caused the view count to go berserk. The same thing happened to a bunch of other Youtubers as well. I hope they get it fixed soon!

Return to “TheStyleDiet/SacconeJolys”