ShowcaseKeren: TrollingAwaySinceSubscribersWontStay | Part 74

kkandbabyjjjj
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: KK&TrollingAwaySinceSubscribersWontStay | KKandBabyJ | Part 74

Unread post by kkandbabyjjjj »

Nearly 1.2 million followers and they are barely reaching 100k views... ouch. Their latest vlog has been up for 17 hours and doesn't even have 75k... even bigger ouch.
madlmadness
Talker
Talker

Unread post by madlmadness »

kkandbabyjjjj wrote:Nearly 1.2 million followers and they are barely reaching 100k views... ouch. Their latest vlog has been up for 17 hours and doesn't even have 75k... even bigger ouch.
This is bc all their adult followers stopped watching. all they have are kids, pre teens, and some teens and adults watching. Most moms no longer relate to them (mainly Keren).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by chloe6124 »

Omg those kids are out of control.

94BTS94
Informer
Informer

Unread post by 94BTS94 »

I love how she thinks that some ugly curtains are going to make that "arts and crafts room" better. Like it’s going to take away the fact that it’s way to small, noisy, and lets not forget about those lovely fumes they get to breathe in
MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by MiloandMax1 »

Keren didn't seem amused going through the house with Khoa. Maybe she is mad she's not involved in the renovation to screw up!

And Khoa saying how Keren said the kids wouldnt eat when they got there and there the kids are sitting and eating. Something other than boost and they think they are living the life.

Maybe a dumb question but wouldnt that curtain be a fire hazard? I know the units are protected somewhat (not sure what those are) but just seems like a fire waiting to spark because of the curtains.
madlmadness
Talker
Talker

Unread post by madlmadness »

so they clearly know their views are tanking and their wallets just be hurting since Khoa is now renovating a new house

oldschoolmom39
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by oldschoolmom39 »

Today on KKandBabyJ lets show our viewers how to create a fire hazard in our utility room that has no business being an arts and crafts area for small children. No common sense at all.
Frenchlurker
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Frenchlurker »

sorry i'm late!! My president just announced they close all schools ( France) and since i live in a cluster we've been closed for 10 days so colleagues and family from everywhere are calling for tips ^^

so serious business apparently khoa is back on the market...of houses (see i can do clickbait too)

the video starts with the kids chugging some rice noodles

Koah announces he's back to work... and keren just beats him up ( why???), she changes it into tickling...she looks high as a kite on something ( sugar? meds? coffee?? just what the doctor ordered). Then they argue about a squirrel and how they didn't ran it over.

So he and his partner bought a house (what is she even doing here?? doesn't she have kids?? a company??)

so we see the new "to get fixed" house and the old one i don't remember...groundbreaking content if you like white walls and keren moaning "woohaa"

back at home in the "heating system/craftroom" she bought a rod for the curtains (like the old one i had in my bathroom) and white curtains ( fire hazard plus kids with scissors and pens...great idea!)
She shuts herself with the kids in the "room" (probably to sho how spacious it is)
Landon wants to climb on the "ladder"

no sign of Hungry Hippo yet... he's sleeping

i swear it looks so sad, both kids at each end of this table "playing" with playdoh...in this hospital white cell...
they ask for scissors ( no "please")

when she's gone , the camera shows Jackson trying to get Landon into trouble by taking other tubs of playdoh..they shout..

cut to keren "making dinner" (salmon and broccoli)
hungry hippo is awake!
Jackson is on the table and asks for waffles "ok you can have waffles"
she says she's going to eat spaghetti and khoa bumboi( spelling??) "again"

so why the salmon then?? was it near expiring date??

jackson interrupts this ravishing content shouting landon is Mr Stealer because he steals his cereals
Hungry hippo plays with pan lids.. Landon wants a smoothie
Jackson is on the counter playing with water and dirty dishes

she tells they went back to see the baby today, they brought swaddles
she says the baby was so cute, holding the 3rd one she made and can"t handle
she litterally brings Hungry Hippo to the pool table...

she says khoa is supposed to take them to his mom to eat "bumboi" ( why does she say it like she would say "to eat sh***t")
she says she can't eat it beacuse of the salt

koah sees the ex utility room which is now "the art room" no less..

Hungry Hippo grabs the scissors ( i see a theme here), they're plastic
landon still tries to prevent him to do it ( he's more parenting than his mom^^)

Keren changes conversation by saying they're going to eat
Koah and the boys minus Hungry hippo arrive at his mom's and "it's just us"...i'm pretty sure that was another way to get "alone time" for Keren...they don't seem expected at all..
his mom is not here actually it's just his cooking uncle there's food for an army
his sister arrives
and the kids eat their rice noodles
jackson speaks about the "taho"? the car
plug for the uncle's channel again

back home jackson wants to "shoot the vlog"... the kids are not in bed ( so looong "we get them to bed early" it's 9...so he says)

the end..man almost 19 mins!
sillchar44
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by sillchar44 »

Jackson is actually so annoying. He literally acts like he's 2. His haircut makes him look like a rat...
Moony
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Moony »

They suck. They honest to god suck. I only come on here every like 3 months because I stopped watching all these god awful families and KK just SUCKS. They’re not relatable at all and all their content feels forced. I don’t like OK because their thumbnails alone want to send me running, Jessssss’s content is more relatable but only because she never got as much youtube money. KK just seem like terrible people that I hope I never meet people like that in my life

Whateverumean
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Whateverumean »

Are they buying views? lol Cause I'm pretty sure most of them didn't even reach 100k
Cat007
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Cat007 »

She really told khoa no to buying Tylenol and allergy medicine for the kids just in case, while shopping to quarantine, then proceeded to grab “boost”

kkandbabyjjjj
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by kkandbabyjjjj »

Knew it wouldn't be long until they started using coronavirus in the title to try and bring in views :roll:
Liz_444
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Liz_444 »

Whateverumean wrote: Fri Mar 13, 2020 7:16 am Are they buying views? lol Cause I'm pretty sure most of them didn't even reach 100k
Yes, it appears they are.
Redcar2019
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Redcar2019 »

Regardless of anyone’s opinion on the severity of coronavirus, Khoa making the comment that their kids will be fine because they never leave the house is absolutely absurd. Their kids are young and have horrible immune systems as we’ve seen cause they always seem to be sick so i have no idea why he thinks that
Frenchlurker
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Frenchlurker »

Are you ready for the First " COVID19" clickbait ?

"Coronavirus Shopping ( yeah don't forget it's Keren we're dealing with!) ( taking precautions)"
opening: Jackson asking if his life jacket is on

koah facetimes keren( who is in the house...) because they (he and the boys) want the hottub on...it's for a "prank" they have water baloons...But the kids are too small, so e have a few minutes of this...with khoa (i never know where to put the "h") laughing stupidly
i agree jackson can actually throw!
cut to the car
the kids are not with them
keren" we're giving in on this coronavirus thing i guess"
koha is worried they don't have enough supply.. he says they don't risk anything(wtf??) but he thinks it's crazy to rush on toilet paper...but they still do it..
(quick parentethis... wait for the crazy wave to pass, then go, stores will have restocked, in France it is what's been happening for 3 weeks now...If you're scared take 15 days supplies but not more )
they have no list , no idea of what to get...gosh they're useless
She tells how yesterday on their date (so a bit of time off away from the kids...) the guy in charge of cars wouldn't take her keys...she makes it sound like it's ridiculous, when it's not just basic instructions...
they keep refering to hurricanes
they buy fruit, boost, siracha..
keren wants a cat
ok i'm with her on the paper toilet thing...
back to the car they talk about washing hands...it goes from twitter to Andy...
ihave no idea who's lounging with the kids (Nonnie's friend?)
Nonnie is in the boat, the kids have life jackets!!!Hkoa boatsurfs
Earny/herny gives tennis lessons for a living
cut to dinner
they're havin spaghetti
cut to the bathroom then office...every room is a mess may be the assitant is on leave..
she can't find him so she facetimes him , his sister says "see i told you"

i fast paced the whole "boat adventure" sorry

the end...
Phoebe99
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Phoebe99 »

Liz_444 wrote:
Whateverumean wrote: Fri Mar 13, 2020 7:16 am Are they buying views? lol Cause I'm pretty sure most of them didn't even reach 100k
Yes, it appears they are.
i just clicked on their vlog that was uploaded yesterday and it currently has 118k views and 150 comments. then i clicked on a random video uploaded two days ago with less than 20k views and it has 350+ comments. thats just shady lol definitely makes it look like they’re buying views

luci417
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by luci417 »

Do yall think now that their views are tanking khoa would ever go back into real estate? i don't know much about that industry tbh but i remember he was helping flip a house - it seems crazy he'd give that up right when they have the resources to make some serious money. i know he said creepy fans were a problem but surely there are ways around that - hire employees, sell under your middle name etc.
"This is the most ghetto shit I've ever seen in my life."
Rihanna
chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by chloe6124 »

luci417 wrote:Do yall think now that their views are tanking khoa would ever go back into real estate? i don't know much about that industry tbh but i remember he was helping flip a house - it seems crazy he'd give that up right when they have the resources to make some serious money. i know he said creepy fans were a problem but surely there are ways around that - hire employees, sell under your middle name etc.
In yesterday’s vlog they showed a house he just bought to flip. I also think he has still been doing it on the side just doesn’t talk about it much.

SeriouslyCurious
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by SeriouslyCurious »

Quick random question.... I know it's kind of rude but why does khoa's chin look dirty all the time?? Like it needs to be scrubbed? Ewwww. I actually like khoa over keren but his chin just looks disgusting.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Return to “KKandBabyJ”