Trash Rash & Justine: 3 under 3 won't grow a money tree, but regret & resentment is free. | Part 26

mamale
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Trash Rash & Justine: 3 under 3 won't grow a money tree, but regret & resentment is free. | Part 26

Unread post by mamale »

That breakdown was 0% about pain and 100% about the reality of their situation finally hitting her. I’ve said it multiple times, but I am genuinely worried for her. No matter how I feel about her, mental health is not something to take lightly and I do not think she is in a good place at all. Even after just losing Brynn, I thought she was engaging, interesting, put together, relatable, and fun. I lost my daughter to stillbirth after a car accident at 37 weeks three years before she lost Brynn so I was particularly interested in her story. She is a shell of who she used to be. It’s been a very steady decline since she had Emma. These #twins may push her over the edge.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Taykp12
Talker
Talker

Re: Trash Rash & Justine: 3 under 3 won't grow a money tree, but regret & resentment is free. | Part 26

Unread post by Taykp12 »

mamale wrote:That breakdown was 0% about pain and 100% about the reality of their situation finally hitting her. I’ve said it multiple times, but I am genuinely worried for her. No matter how I feel about her, mental health is not something to take lightly and I do not think she is in a good place at all. Even after just losing Brynn, I thought she was engaging, interesting, put together, relatable, and fun. I lost my daughter to stillbirth after a car accident at 37 weeks three years before she lost Brynn so I was particularly interested in her story. She is a shell of who she used to be. It’s been a very steady decline since she had Emma. These #twins may push her over the edge.

I was saying this to my husband last night. He heard me watching their latest vlog and was like “i thought you didn’t like them? Why are you watching?” I was like first of all I’m concerned for this woman’s mental health because this rachelle vs the rachelle i started watching 2 years ago... these are not the same people. Also i feel better about my parenting when i watch them but that’s besides the point

gdmbm76
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by gdmbm76 »

Taykp12 wrote: Thu Mar 12, 2020 7:14 am
mamale wrote:That breakdown was 0% about pain and 100% about the reality of their situation finally hitting her. I’ve said it multiple times, but I am genuinely worried for her. No matter how I feel about her, mental health is not something to take lightly and I do not think she is in a good place at all. Even after just losing Brynn, I thought she was engaging, interesting, put together, relatable, and fun. I lost my daughter to stillbirth after a car accident at 37 weeks three years before she lost Brynn so I was particularly interested in her story. She is a shell of who she used to be. It’s been a very steady decline since she had Emma. These #twins may push her over the edge.

I was saying this to my husband last night. He heard me watching their latest vlog and was like “i thought you didn’t like them? Why are you watching?” I was like first of all I’m concerned for this woman’s mental health because this rachelle vs the rachelle i started watching 2 years ago... these are not the same people. Also i feel better about my parenting when i watch them but that’s besides the point

1000% agree with ALL of this. The change in regards to her mental health is scary. Ok, I'll give it to them that maybe its poor editing, but why make it seem like your mental health is not okay? For views? That's scary still. Maybe it's just me but I wouldnt want to portray myself in a negative light to viewers, no? Am I totally off about this? I truly in my heart of hearts think she is not okay. Granted, I dont know everything, and am wrong about a lot, but my radar is pinging like crazy about her mental health. We all get overwhelmed, we all get sick, we all have medical stuff happen, but if we have kids, heck even if we dont, we still go on. Every time I watch anything now my brain just screams at me this girl is suffering from at the very least, severe depression. I know I'm not a professional, I know you cant diagnose via watching edited vlogs but I know what I've gone through and I can see a lot of similarities. And if its "how she edits" that's a whole different issue, still mental health related imo. Also, the amount of military ppl here lately makes me chuckle. I think we all who watched vlogs were like
"Hold up. What?!" It's like we realized something with that whole story is "off" at once. Lol!
Dani_465
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Dani_465 »

I started watching trashy when justine was deployed. And those were my favorite videos. I’d also watch the old videos with justine in them and hatedddd them. Trashy acts so differently with justine.

Where has the “happy” go lucky, likable trashy gone?? It’s Justine making her miserable and unbearable to watch.

Her mental health is scary. And will only get worse once the twins get here.
Dani_465
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

And WTF is trashy the only person in the world who wakes ip because it’s raining? I sleepso soundly! Now thunder will wake sometimes.
Ld5
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Ld5 »

I agree...I will never snark on her mental status because I’m genuinely concerned as well. Having these babies will absolutely make things 1000 times worse. She is relying on happiness to come from having babies and that all stems from her losing Brynn. She needs help.. quick

Tweedles3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Tweedles3 »

I think she really needs to outsource some help with her kids. If they can afford to live like 1%-ers, they can hire a nanny, or a night nurse for the twins. It’s not fair to rely on friends that have their own kids and jobs to drop everything when things are getting rough. Rash’s mother doesn’t look very fit, and even if she was, she can only do so much and can’t stay in their house indefinitely. What’s going to hurt them is Rash recovering from kidney stone surgery and a c-section, most likely. She might be hoping for a premature birth, I think she will choose to deliver at 35 weeks if she gets that far. The babies might need a week in NICU at that age, enough time for Rash to get her stone surgery.

opangatay
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by opangatay »

*I’m* starting to feel unprepared for these babies as a viewer lmao. This feels like it’s going to pan out badly, and even though they’ve had as much time to prepare as any other pregnancy, they’ll say everything happened “so suddenly” and they didn’t have time to prepare. Births can definitely be unexpected in terms of timing and how it all goes down, but it’s not like she doesn’t know these babies have to come out period.

After the kidney stone scare, if I were them I would have bought everything I needed at lightning speed right after that just in case.

spicy_dreams
Informer
Informer

Unread post by spicy_dreams »

Rachelle if you're reading this, please PLEASE go back to therapy. You never should have stopped going. But it's never too late to start back up again, find a new therapist if you have to. Talk to your doctor about finding the right one if necessary. Get some mental health treatment asap. Not just for yourself, though that's important, but for your KIDS. They deserve a mother who is present and capable enough to meet all their needs. At the very least, they deserve a mother who isn't on the verge of a breakdown at all times. Depression is no joke, stop fucking around. Show us how Type-A you are and get onto this shit, it's important.

PS. Why did Rachelle stop therapy anyway?
dramallama429
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by dramallama429 »

I see the expensive things on her registry are no longer marked as “purchased.” Credit card get denied???? Ha
Dani_465
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Trashy needs to get her roots done. She was sooooo worried about the chemicals, but she’s been on and off pain meds for almost 4 weeks. Im scared for the twins.

What I also don’t understand is, she has such bad anxiety but she is not anxious about having next to nothing for the babies??? Right now she can’t even bring them home. You NEED two car seats to be discharged.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
ZaGaNoDr1968
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by ZaGaNoDr1968 »

Ok, I went back and suffered thru way too many older vlogs lol... But, I found the one with all that furniture "giveaway" and I just can't believe these two.

VLOG TITLE (2min 30 sec into the video)
"Huge Furniture Delivery For The New House" dated October 24th

They were gifted all these items and she claimed the giveaway was on Instagram, does anyone remember hearing about a winner? It included:

Beautiful white CRIB
Toddler bed
Plush rocking chair
Huge 4-seater Wagon
Moses bed (I think she kept that)
Play gym for infants
And various other things

This was ONLY 4 months ago, and she was well aware that TWINS were coming. Why the actual fuck didn't they keep all this? So stupid. (I honestly think she sold it all. Greed runs heavy thru her blood)
Ld5
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Ld5 »

ZaGaNoDr1968 wrote:Ok, I went back and suffered thru way too many older vlogs lol... But, I found the one with all that furniture "giveaway" and I just can't believe these two.

VLOG TITLE (2min 30 sec into the video)
"Huge Furniture Delivery For The New House" dated October 24th

They were gifted all these items and she claimed the giveaway was on Instagram, does anyone remember hearing about a winner? It included:

Beautiful white CRIB
Toddler bed
Plush rocking chair
Huge 4-seater Wagon
Moses bed (I think she kept that)
Play gym for infants
And various other things

This was ONLY 4 months ago, and she was well aware that TWINS were coming. Why the actual fuck didn't they keep all this? So stupid. (I honestly think she sold it all. Greed runs heavy thru her blood)
That’s exactly what I said before.. she must have sold them and they would have satisfied everything she needed for the babies! She would have just needed a car seat. (I know she kept the wagon)

Here_2_talk
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Here_2_talk »

There was a winner announced, ig post Oct 28 . The winner account that was tagged no longer exists... fishy?!?

Taykp12
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Taykp12 »

Here_2_talk wrote:There was a winner announced, ig post Oct 28 . The winner account that was tagged no longer exists... fishy?!?

Hmmm.. That’s interesting.

Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Haulnarse »

I reckon that whole giveaway is a sham. That company gives that set of items to multiple vloggers- rachelle, lindsay hay (quadruplet mom), britney & baby, they have all had that in the past 12mths. Im sure there are more i just cant remember
Taykp12
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Taykp12 »

Do you think rachelle and Justin read this forum?? Because ever since things have been said about them not being having certain things for the twins, the car, money, they’ve been making sure to mention those exact things in vlogs (i.e the bassinet, she showed us her “stash” of twin clothes). Now rachelle just posted on Instagram that they’re “finally” going car shopping. Guess they’re finally taking advice.

goodygoody769
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by goodygoody769 »

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202003 ... e01061.jpg[/IMG]
Guess who is going to look at carsImage

dramallama429
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by dramallama429 »

Taykp12 wrote: Thu Mar 12, 2020 7:32 pm Do you think rachelle and Justin read this forum?? Because ever since things have been said about them not being having certain things for the twins, the car, money, they’ve been making sure to mention those exact things in vlogs (i.e the bassinet, she showed us her “stash” of twin clothes). Now rachelle just posted on Instagram that they’re “finally” going car shopping. Guess they’re finally taking advice.

1000000% yes she addresses mostly everything on here lol
saltybitters
Talker
Talker

Unread post by saltybitters »

spicy_dreams wrote: Thu Mar 12, 2020 3:05 pm PS. Why did Rachelle stop therapy anyway?
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think she stopped around the time she transferred the embryo batch that would lead to Emma. I think she thought that getting pregnant again would bring back all her joy, like Brynn never even happened, and she could just move on all hunky-dory with her life. That ultimately didn't happen. I wonder if she refuses to go back because she's afraid of admitting to herself that she wasn't well then, she still isn't well now, and she sees it as a failure.

As far as people asking about why she's not going out and buying things for the twins if her anxiety is so high, it's a side effect of depression. Major depressive disorder and generalized anxiety disorder are highly comorbid because you procrastinate on everything due to the depression and you're so aware of it that it makes your anxiety ramp up, but no matter how bad it gets, you just can't make yourself do it and get it over with because of the depression.

Return to “Rachelle and Justin”