2011WaysToPickScabs&AbuseMyAnimals | 2011Teenagemom | Part 53

CurlyQ121
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: 2011WaysToPickScabs&AbuseMyAnimals | 2011Teenagemom | Part 53

Unread post by CurlyQ121 »

They're starting to close schools here due to coronavirus. She's gonna lose her shit if their school is closed for 2+ weeks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Resting_Bitch_Face »

amandathcommanda wrote:Dani posted a couple videos of her and she is looking ROUGH. her hair is crazy stringy and her skin looks like meth addict Image

Sent from my Pixel 4 using Tapatalk
Dani is so overly annoying with Vanessa now which i find so fake. Back when the three stooges were all friends, Dani never acknowledged Vanessa as anything but a “close friend”. She never tagged Vanessa in anything or said she loved her, she only did that with Britney.

Now that she’s not friends w/ Bitchface all of a sudden Vanessa is her bff & she loves her so much & blah blah blah...girl bye.
Dumbledore
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Dumbledore »

amandathcommanda wrote: Thu Mar 12, 2020 1:47 pm Dani posted a couple videos of her and she is looking ROUGH. her hair is crazy stringy and her skin looks like meth addict Image

She’s been wearing the same clothes for days at a time..
Dirty maroon Sherpa sweater, stinky black leggings and clunky white fila sneakers.

I see now that Charlie can’t be contained to his car seat, she chooses to take calm lily with her over fit-throwing Charlie.
Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Dumbledore wrote:
amandathcommanda wrote: Thu Mar 12, 2020 1:47 pm Dani posted a couple videos of her and she is looking ROUGH. her hair is crazy stringy and her skin looks like meth addict Image

She’s been wearing the same clothes for days at a time..
Dirty maroon Sherpa sweater, stinky black leggings and clunky white fila sneakers.

I see now that Charlie can’t be contained to his car seat, she chooses to take calm lily with her over fit-throwing Charlie.
That’s why Charlie acts like that, because Vanessa wasn’t the one dealing with him during those formative year. KC was the one that did everything for him like feeding, bathing, playing, teaching etc while Vanessa was out at home goods and girls lunches. Charlie has no bond with Vanessa & I’m pretty sure low key thinks KC is him mother because as soon as she left he completely changed. Why would he respect her anyways when Vanessa let him do whatever he wanted but scolded Lily over every little thing.

It’s so annoying that she drove all the way to NC in the middle of all this madness all for a child’s birthday party. I can’t even imagine how Nona’s tiny apartment looks/smells like with the 2 huge dogs, Benny, all 4 of them and their stuff. She seriously has no consideration for others
Andielina0984
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Andielina0984 »

My daughters father lives in VA and he said that VA schools are closed till April 14. Oh she’s gonna have a field day

Dumbledore
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Maybe that was her plan all along. Go to NC and stay there with the kids so Nona can help her (oh I mean, spend quality time with the kids). Maybe she’ll leave lily there with Nona like she did last July while Vanessa took Charlie to Virginia. She’s acts like she’s incapable of taking care of her own kids when all she does is the bare minimum (but apparently even that is too stressful for her).
Hereforthemamadrama
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Hereforthemamadrama »

She seriously looks like a meth head. I honestly feel very bad for her. She used to be pretty and healthy looking. Now she for real looks like a meth head scabs yellow teeth weak thin hair. Why does none of her friends her BFF like Dani or Brit tell her she’s really starting to look horrible and not healthy at all
RottieMama
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by RottieMama »

Wow.

Imagine taking ANY advice from someone that looks like this!

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202003 ... af2714.jpg[/IMG]

No thanks, Banessa!

Btw, you’re not “funny” or “quirky” with your dumb jokes! And you are literally the last person who should be criticizing ppl for wanting to be prepared. I mean, weren’t you the one blowing off the hurricane that hit last year? Telling ppl they were “overreacting” and that it was “never going to hit” your area, only to make several videos of you freaking out buying propane tanks and gas? Sit tf down!

Supposedly, they drove all the way to NC bc they had to deal with the lease on their car. Wtf? Why did they all have to go?? Couldn’t David have done it himself? Why did shitpig have to go, drag the kids and 3 dogs? So she could go have lunch with Dani?? Priorities! Ppl can’t get their damn pics they paid for months ago and she’s out here lunching. <massive eye roll>

I wonder what the lease issue was about. Someone mentioned last year when she was driving all over the place that she had a shit ton of miles on her car. Does anyone remember how many she had. It was something crazy like 50,000+ miles. I wonder if they’re just going to keep it bc it’ll be cheaper than paying for the overage.

Seriously, when are they going to grow tf up? If I knew I was getting close to my mileage allotment, I would stay close to home. But I’m also an ADULT who doesn’t rely on my damn parents for anything! This bitch drove back and forth to NC how many times last year? Who’s paying for all that? It’s not like David has a great job making 6 figures, so someone is funding their life! How pathetic! I would be embarrassed. “Ohhh, I had to cancel all my SuMMeR tRiPs!” You don’t have money to be taking all these ridiculous trips! Your house is falling apart, you’re behind on your work, and you have 2 big ass dogs that need to be taken care of. Again, grow tf up, Shitpig!
CurlyQ121
Gossiper
Gossiper

Andielina0984 wrote:My daughters father lives in VA and he said that VA schools are closed till April 14. Oh she’s gonna have a field day ImageImageImage

The governor here in VA closed our schools from March 16 til March 27th but they said it could end up being longer. My district is trying to work out a plan in case it needs to be long term and a few districts have started calling parents to see who all has internet access.

snottybird
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by snottybird »

Those glasses are cheap AF.

And lol at her rant. Vanessa you’re down at the ER every week Image[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202003 ... 79dea9.jpg[/IMG]

Frootloops3
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by Frootloops3 »

I know people can go gray in their twenties, but is Vanessa going gray? Maybe I’m seeing things lol.

She’s really looking a hot mess.
I can smell bullshit from a mile away. :P
Dumbledore
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Frootloops3 wrote: Fri Mar 13, 2020 4:49 pm I know people can go gray in their twenties, but is Vanessa going gray? Maybe I’m seeing things lol.

She’s really looking a hot mess.
She’s been going gray for at least 4-5 years now. She stopped coloring her hair when she got pregnant with Charlie (understandably) and she got a TON of gray hair. Now she colors it like 2x a year because her hair is so thin and damaged she’s scared to lose more. She should cut it shoulder length and dye it dark brown/black and leave it alone. It’s better than that black/gray/brown/orange mess she has going on.
Dumbledore
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Lol at Banessa calling people Karen while sitting her wide ass on that patio chair, yelling at her kids and her dogs pretending she’s hot shit because she gets to stay at the lake house when she brings David with her.

She really feels like she’s somebody important when she’s there.. making PSA’s and shit 😂
Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

rottiemama wrote:Wow.

Imagine taking ANY advice from someone that looks like this!

No thanks, Banessa!

Btw, you’re not “funny” or “quirky” with your dumb jokes! And you are literally the last person who should be criticizing ppl for wanting to be prepared. I mean, weren’t you the one blowing off the hurricane that hit last year? Telling ppl they were “overreacting” and that it was “never going to hit” your area, only to make several videos of you freaking out buying propane tanks and gas? Sit tf down!

Supposedly, they drove all the way to NC bc they had to deal with the lease on their car. Wtf? Why did they all have to go?? Couldn’t David have done it himself? Why did shitpig have to go, drag the kids and 3 dogs? So she could go have lunch with Dani?? Priorities! Ppl can’t get their damn pics they paid for months ago and she’s out here lunching. <massive eye roll>

I wonder what the lease issue was about. Someone mentioned last year when she was driving all over the place that she had a shit ton of miles on her car. Does anyone remember how many she had. It was something crazy like 50,000+ miles. I wonder if they’re just going to keep it bc it’ll be cheaper than paying for the overage.

Seriously, when are they going to grow tf up? If I knew I was getting close to my mileage allotment, I would stay close to home. But I’m also an ADULT who doesn’t rely on my damn parents for anything! This bitch drove back and forth to NC how many times last year? Who’s paying for all that? It’s not like David has a great job making 6 figures, so someone is funding their life! How pathetic! I would be embarrassed. “Ohhh, I had to cancel all my SuMMeR tRiPs!” You don’t have money to be taking all these ridiculous trips! Your house is falling apart, you’re behind on your work, and you have 2 big ass dogs that need to be taken care of. Again, grow tf up, Shitpig!
Exactly!!! How & why does she have so many trips planned...with what money?? There’s no way she’s making a profit off Etsy especially with her not posting on youtube or getting any sponsorships. Even if she was somehow making some money, the last thing she should be spending it on is unnecessary travel especially when she’s supposed to be moving.
MommaOfThree
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by MommaOfThree »

I’m sure she had to buy her car. There’s no way she could afford to pay for the mileage the racked up on it. I think her family/mom will be paying for her trip to Peru, and Fam fest would be a sponsored trip. How many other trips did she say she was going on?

heyjordynhey
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by heyjordynhey »

CurlyQ121 wrote:
Andielina0984 wrote:My daughters father lives in VA and he said that VA schools are closed till April 14. Oh she’s gonna have a field day ImageImageImage

The governor here in VA closed our schools from March 16 til March 27th but they said it could end up being longer. My district is trying to work out a plan in case it needs to be long term and a few districts have started calling parents to see who all has internet access.

Same here for my part of VA. I live in the same area as her and people are freaking out. Buying all the things. I understand her point of view. Her delivery just sucks

CurlyQ121
Gossiper
Gossiper

heyjordynhey wrote:
CurlyQ121 wrote:

Same here for my part of VA. I live in the same area as her and people are freaking out. Buying all the things. I understand her point of view. Her delivery just sucks

Oh I know.. I'm about an hour away and a good chunk of my family lives very close to her. The stores are worse and people are buying more than when we're supposed to get a hurricane or snow storm, it's crazy.

pennyajdg
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by pennyajdg »

She sounds so dumb and condescending in her stories. The jokes on her no one actually cares what she has to say, she is seriously the worst “influencer” if you can even call her that. People with an social media platform and use it like this need to shut up.

And damn is she aging badly and last she looks mid 30s

badenglisch
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by badenglisch »

She's so ridiculous, acting like the poster child for acting rationally in stressful situations. And her stupid handwashing "demo" crawl back into your hole, scab-ness monster.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

snottybird
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by snottybird »

badenglisch wrote:She's so ridiculous, acting like the poster child for acting rationally in stressful situations. And her stupid handwashing "demo" Image crawl back into your hole, scab-ness monster.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
First time I’ve seen her use proper hygiene Image

Return to “2011teenagemom”