Flipside of the Moon

fingusername
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Re: Flipside of the Moon

Unread post by fingusername »

flpsideofthpsychward wrote: Tue Jan 28, 2020 8:35 am So, Pax is almost 2... have we heard him say anything coherent? My nephew was calling people by theirs names and communicating what he wanted to eat when he was 2.
No time to learn to talk when she is constantly sticking her anorexic pancake tit in his mouth. Barf.
Holly1212
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Holly1212 »

Long time lurker, first time poster so forgive me if this isn't posted properly. I stumbled upon her blog post for Kai's birthday dated Sept 10, 2019. Forgive me if this has been covered but what in the actual hell was that!?! It's absolutely incoherent in some parts, very food focused, and just plain weird. It's like satire or something. If that was in fact written by her, someone needs to step in. She will be passing all of her ed behaviors on to her children, no doubt. I think her absence is telling... she's not just pissed about YT. I think she's devolving into her ed and THAT has been at the core of everything. It's sick and sad all at the same time.
fingusername
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Holly1212 wrote: Thu Jan 30, 2020 1:24 pm Long time lurker, first time poster so forgive me if this isn't posted properly. I stumbled upon her blog post for Kai's birthday dated Sept 10, 2019. Forgive me if this has been covered but what in the actual hell was that!?! It's absolutely incoherent in some parts, very food focused, and just plain weird. It's like satire or something. If that was in fact written by her, someone needs to step in. She will be passing all of her ed behaviors on to her children, no doubt. I think her absence is telling... she's not just pissed about YT. I think she's devolving into her ed and THAT has been at the core of everything. It's sick and sad all at the same time.
The woman has NO friends. Her mother won't even visit. Her husband doesn't sleep in the same bed as her (not even the same floor of the house!!) He is completely uninterested in her. She never leaves the house except to drop kids off at school. She does NOTHING except go get allergy shots. She has nothing to think about except how many calories a day her kid eats because she obsesses over her own anorexic diet. She left a lovely home with sweet memories and moved into a shitty old dump that is draining them dry, financially and emotionally. She is 100% regretting moving on UP and leaving her first home. She puts SO much pressure on Bo...he's her only friend. The third kid is a disappointment to her because it was her last shot at a girl. The woman has an eating disorder and having mental issues as well....she's having a temper tantrum because she is using her kids as pedo material and Youtube shut her comments off. She won't even take responsibility for that. The ways she is mentally unhinged ....countless. Nice life Christiana. lol
fingusername
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

What was that barf inducing valentines treat for bo's class? Come on...those things look disgusting.
MamaTweet
Informer
Informer

Unread post by MamaTweet »

fingusername wrote:What was that barf inducing valentines treat for bo's class? Come on...those things look disgusting.
And can you imagine that poor teacher having to deal with 20ish 5 year olds running around all hyped up on sugar and now with little skewers stabbing each other

Sent from my LM-V350 using Tapatalk

flpsideofthpsychward
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by flpsideofthpsychward »

Those kids are going to hate Beau for bringing them freaking rice wrapped in seaweed and fruit to go along with. That's so gross.
fingusername
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

MamaTweet wrote: Wed Feb 12, 2020 11:36 pm
fingusername wrote:What was that barf inducing valentines treat for bo's class? Come on...those things look disgusting.
And can you imagine that poor teacher having to deal with 20ish 5 year olds running around all hyped up on sugar and now with little skewers stabbing each other

Sent from my LM-V350 using Tapatalk
God That's hilarious!! haha
Hecate2019
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Hecate2019 »

fingusername wrote: Wed Feb 12, 2020 10:45 pm What was that barf inducing valentines treat for bo's class? Come on...those things look disgusting.
Where have you seen these? I cannot seem find her instagram account.
:love2: “One must still have chaos in oneself to be able to give birth to a dancing star.” :love2:
fingusername
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Hecate2019 wrote: Fri Feb 21, 2020 2:51 pm
fingusername wrote: Wed Feb 12, 2020 10:45 pm What was that barf inducing valentines treat for bo's class? Come on...those things look disgusting.
Where have you seen these? I cannot seem find her instagram account.
I can't remember if it was an instagram post or on her stories. I think it was a post...then we mentioned it looked barf'a'licious and she deleted it.

ETA - ITS STILL ON HER INSTAGRAM POST!! The third picture
logicalnonsense
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by logicalnonsense »

This thread has been super dead lately but I occasionally peep her insta and noticed that on her picture of her and "cousin Katelyn" someone respectfully asked why she doesn't respond to comments asking if she's coming back to yt and she responded back her usual bs response on coming back when yt brings her comments back. Then one of her minions piped in literally attacking this girl saying that Christiana has said "hundreds of times" she's not coming back and that she doesn't have to explain anything to anyone :roll: She should really just make a quick video on insta or whatever at this point explaining the situation because while she may have said that in the comments on some of her posts, not everyone sees that. Ridiculous that she hasn't just quickly explained and made it a highlight on her stories or something at this point so that people will not ask and get attacked for it.
fingusername
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

logicalnonsense wrote: Wed Mar 11, 2020 7:50 am This thread has been super dead lately but I occasionally peep her insta and noticed that on her picture of her and "cousin Katelyn" someone respectfully asked why she doesn't respond to comments asking if she's coming back to yt and she responded back her usual bs response on coming back when yt brings her comments back. Then one of her minions piped in literally attacking this girl saying that Christiana has said "hundreds of times" she's not coming back and that she doesn't have to explain anything to anyone :roll: She should really just make a quick video on insta or whatever at this point explaining the situation because while she may have said that in the comments on some of her posts, not everyone sees that. Ridiculous that she hasn't just quickly explained and made it a highlight on her stories or something at this point so that people will not ask and get attacked for it.
The only way she keeps subscribers coming back is to never answer and keep everyone wondering. If she straight up said she was done with youtube.....no one would follow her anymore. At this point she has NOTHING to vlog about anymore....so I hope she's gone for good. I'm betting the next big announcement from her is that DR man has bolted out of that horrible house and into the arms of a sweet nurse!

The woman has NO friends except fat & desperate Kusin Catelyn. lol
DasHappy
Talker
Talker

Unread post by DasHappy »

logicalnonsense wrote:This thread has been super dead lately but I occasionally peep her insta and noticed that on her picture of her and "cousin Katelyn" someone respectfully asked why she doesn't respond to comments asking if she's coming back to yt and she responded back her usual bs response on coming back when yt brings her comments back. Then one of her minions piped in literally attacking this girl saying that Christiana has said "hundreds of times" she's not coming back and that she doesn't have to explain anything to anyone :roll: She should really just make a quick video on insta or whatever at this point explaining the situation because while she may have said that in the comments on some of her posts, not everyone sees that. Ridiculous that she hasn't just quickly explained and made it a highlight on her stories or something at this point so that people will not ask and get attacked for it.
I really think shes struggling with her mental health. I hope shes taking the time off youtube to focus on herself and her kids.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

flpsideofthpsychward
Amateur
Amateur

DasHappy wrote: Wed Mar 11, 2020 7:19 pm
logicalnonsense wrote:This thread has been super dead lately but I occasionally peep her insta and noticed that on her picture of her and "cousin Katelyn" someone respectfully asked why she doesn't respond to comments asking if she's coming back to yt and she responded back her usual bs response on coming back when yt brings her comments back. Then one of her minions piped in literally attacking this girl saying that Christiana has said "hundreds of times" she's not coming back and that she doesn't have to explain anything to anyone :roll: She should really just make a quick video on insta or whatever at this point explaining the situation because while she may have said that in the comments on some of her posts, not everyone sees that. Ridiculous that she hasn't just quickly explained and made it a highlight on her stories or something at this point so that people will not ask and get attacked for it.
I really think shes struggling with her mental health. I hope shes taking the time off youtube to focus on herself and her kids.

She only "took time off" because people couldn't praise her in the comments or make weird sexual innuendos. Her whole thing about what she does with her youtube money saying she just gives it all to charity is a joke. If that's why she really done with it then her comments being off wouldn't be a problem :roll: She's just a selfish woman who doesn't care about anyone but herself and Golden Child Beau.
logicalnonsense
Amateur
Amateur

flpsideofthpsychward wrote: Thu Mar 12, 2020 4:36 am
DasHappy wrote: Wed Mar 11, 2020 7:19 pm

She only "took time off" because people couldn't praise her in the comments or make weird sexual innuendos. Her whole thing about what she does with her youtube money saying she just gives it all to charity is a joke. If that's why she really done with it then her comments being off wouldn't be a problem :roll: She's just a selfish woman who doesn't care about anyone but herself and Golden Child Beau.
Right! Mostly everyone else who got comments taken away still post videos and don't mention comments anymore or have people comment their thoughts on the videos on instagram. She just has to make a bigger deal out of it and act like it's so unfair when it's really not.
fingusername
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

You are a monster. Period.

You stupid anorexic psycho.

(hey, im not a trump fan but if she's SO against him I can't help but egg her on)
flpsideofthpsychward
Amateur
Amateur

fingusername wrote: Tue Mar 17, 2020 10:08 am You are a monster. Period.

(hey, im not a trump fan but if she's SO against him I can't help but egg her on)
Did you see her story from a couple of days ago? She was referring to the Corona Virus and said something like "Science never fails" or "Trust in Science" something like that and in very tiny lettering she had "#idiots"
fingusername
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

flpsideofthpsychward wrote: Tue Mar 17, 2020 11:07 am

Did you see her story from a couple of days ago? She was referring to the Corona Virus and said something like "Science never fails" or "Trust in Science" something like that and in very tiny lettering she had "#idiots"
Shes just mad her pussy isn't worth grabbing. :)

Ya, I saw that! She actual hates the people who follow her and thinks everyone is stupid....except her. That's how you know YOU are the #idiot Christiana....you are utterly wrong on every level & you're obviously a bad lay. LOL You're DR hubby is getting it somewhere....and its NOT from you!
logicalnonsense
Amateur
Amateur

fingusername wrote: Tue Mar 17, 2020 4:13 pm
flpsideofthpsychward wrote: Tue Mar 17, 2020 11:07 am

Ya, I saw that! She actual hates the people who follow her and thinks everyone is stupid....except her. That's how you know YOU are the #idiot Christiana....you are utterly wrong on every level & you're obviously a bad lay. LOL You're DR hubby is getting it somewhere....and its NOT from you!
She's honestly such a condescending little b*tch. I wonder why people even still like her when she posts crap like that. Calling your followers idiots isn't a good way to keep them coming back haha
mmmkay04
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by mmmkay04 »

logicalnonsense wrote:
flpsideofthpsychward wrote: Tue Mar 17, 2020 11:07 am Did you see her story from a couple of days ago? She was referring to the Corona Virus and said something like "Science never fails" or "Trust in Science" something like that and in very tiny lettering she had "#idiots"

She's honestly such a condescending little b*tch. I wonder why people even still like her when she posts crap like that. Calling your followers idiots isn't a good way to keep them coming back haha
Remember this is coming from the same #idiot that whined and cried in her past videos about being nice to others and is "teaching" her sons to do the same. Practice what you preach there sweetheart. She really needs professional help. Her mental health has deteriorated so much over this past year and a half.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

fingusername
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

mmmkay04 wrote: Wed Mar 18, 2020 6:52 am
logicalnonsense wrote:

Remember this is coming from the same #idiot that whined and cried in her past videos about being nice to others and is "teaching" her sons to do the same. Practice what you preach there sweetheart. She really needs professional help. Her mental health has deteriorated so much over this past year and a half.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
Agreed! She has gone off the deep end. It has snowballed for the last 2 years and really picked up steam when they moved. Then the shit (sewer) catastrophe happened and she really lost herself. Then Beau's (lunch) calorie panic attacks started......she's out of control. If she is this much of a c*nt on social media....imagine living with her????????? No wonder the Dr isn't home much.

Return to “Lesser Gossiped About Moms”