T.Beaston: Who cares if the kids are always sick, I'm too busy trying to drain Shrimps dick | Part 13

Onchao16
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: T.Beaston: Who cares if the kids are always sick, I'm too busy trying to drain Shrimps dick | Part 13

Unread post by Onchao16 »

Her latest IG post, talking about how this isn’t how she pictured spending St Patrick’s day. How else would she have spent it? Oh, that’s right, with her kids at the sitter and school. But, nope, she’s forced to spend it with them.

I wish people would start calling them out on the fact that they’re not “stuck at home” and they in fact work from him and should consider themselves very lucky they are making money.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Salamisammich
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Re: T.Beaston: Who cares if the kids are always sick, I'm too busy trying to drain Shrimps dick | Part 13

Unread post by Salamisammich »

People are losing their jobs, they’re talking about a stimulus package, unemployment has waved the 1 week waiting period for Americans, and this bitch is posting swipe up links on a jean jacket that she just bought Ella... keep digging your career grave Tiffani I’ll be here watching as you lose followers just like Brittani is

danielleeiserman31
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by danielleeiserman31 »

Salamisammich wrote:
danielleeiserman31 wrote:
Salamisammich wrote: Of course she’s gonna learn earlier! She has two older brothers to learn from... carter had to learn by himself.

It just the way he talks to her. I get what your saying.

Sent from my SM-G960U1 using Tapatalk
Oh that was directed at you it was directed at them if they ever read here Image

Oh ok!! Well you know they do!! And yes the only reason she did was cause of the the 2 boys!! I cant even hate watch her vlog its just soo cringe. Also his vlogs are boring asf!! I'm a stay at home mom but my husband works. I don't have a house husband and if he was anything like that, I wouldn't find him attractive. They are fucking pathetic and she REALLY needs to eat maybe 4 burgers with some bread not just the burger I thought that to be so weird!

danielleeiserman31
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by danielleeiserman31 »

shemythomas wrote:[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202003 ... d8693b.jpg[/IMG]
Terrifying.

Very terrifying acting like a damn idiot!!

nl_s
Informer
Informer

Unread post by nl_s »

shemythomas wrote:[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202003 ... d8693b.jpg[/IMG]
Terrifying.

I imagine this is what happens when you try to cross the troll under the bridge.

AryaStark
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by AryaStark »

Music class in the car? That consists of blaring Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer.mmkay I guess it’s better than the other option of music with sexual lyrics they love.

All she does is pose and admire her ugly face in the camera. That stupid smirk she has. Ever notice they usually have no idea where and what their kids are doing in the house, and she’s nowhere to be found? “Quiet time” we all have figured out what that’s code for. Hours and hours of the kids fending for themselves while she sits/lays in bed.

It’s nice to know their hearts breaks for people during this time; all of us peasants out here. Btw he did a quick shot of her dump
me chicken and it still looks like Alpo.
yeahsureok
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by yeahsureok »

I love Bri. She’s doing another obvious how to clean, but she says to first wipe down surfaces with a multipurpose cleaner and shows a vinegar/essential oil solution and then says “now spray it down with your disinfectant”... I just know Bri has 1 Billion bottles of Mrs.Meyers and she chose to demonstrate with completely useless oils and then wiped over that with a real disinfectant. I’m choosing to think it was subtle low key shade to oil slingers.
Houseplant
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Houseplant »

Why do they pack all the kids in the car to go to the supermarket if only shrimp is going in? This is their field trip? Wouldn’t it be better to take the kids on a walk to get fresh air and tire them out a little. Why can’t one adult go to the store without dragging the whole family. They make no sense!
Henno
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Henno »

Ugh. Let's not forget they have a large backyard. They can never be bothered to take their kids out but they could at least let them play in their own fucking garden. Don't need to worry about outsider germs there. Idiot dickheads.
Amy23
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Amy23 »

I’m not subscribed to them anymore but they show up in my recommend but they should stop with the cringy titles for their videos
CrankyPants
Informer
Informer

Unread post by CrankyPants »

She just proves over and over that #1 she FAILED nursing classes, because there is no way she could pass a class on cross contamination and proves over and over her anxiety is pretend for the camera.

IF she was smart enough to understand the concept of cross contaminaiton she wouldn't put her kids in the car, drive to the store, send her husband in, then let him get back in the car with all the fresh germs on him, just to sprinkle the germs all over the car/kids. IF she was really anxious about that sort of thing she would send him to the store alone, then when he gets home have him take his contaminated clothing off and put them directly in the washer and take a shower before being around the kids.

But hey, what do I know? I've only taken care of cancer patients during chemo and bone marrow transplants where literally any germ could kill them.
Millamoesb3
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Millamoesb3 »

8B39D7BE-081A-4EEF-A740-E0D318D32B14.jpeg
I have no words. According to another comment from her, she’s “taking a break because she stays up after the kids go to bed and watches the news and she’s just beyond worried over her family in NJ”. Turn off the news then! Wtf. You have a family to take care of. You can’t fall into this panic. Someone in Utah commented that they just had an earthquake and did T.brat comment on that? Nope. Because it’s not happening to her, or someone she knows.

She is using all of this to justify her doing even less. “Chris does all the work”. Yeah, everyone seems to see that but you. You’re not putting up videos because you’re too lazy, or sick to do them. Her lies and pity parties are beyond what I can take. I can’t hate watch their YouTube anymore. I don’t think I can even look at her Instagram either. I guess it will be YTmommadrama that keeps me updated from now on.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
yeahsureok
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by yeahsureok »

Millamoesb3 wrote: Wed Mar 18, 2020 10:48 am 8B39D7BE-081A-4EEF-A740-E0D318D32B14.jpeg

I have no words. According to another comment from her, she’s “taking a break because she stays up after the kids go to bed and watches the news and she’s just beyond worried over her family in NJ”. Turn off the news then! Wtf. You have a family to take care of. You can’t fall into this panic. Someone in Utah commented that they just had an earthquake and did T.brat comment on that? Nope. Because it’s not happening to her, or someone she knows.

She is using all of this to justify her doing even less. “Chris does all the work”. Yeah, everyone seems to see that but you. You’re not putting up videos because you’re too lazy, or sick to do them. Her lies and pity parties are beyond what I can take. I can’t hate watch their YouTube anymore. I don’t think I can even look at her Instagram either. I guess it will be YTmommadrama that keeps me updated from now on.
It’s just this constant dark cloud of woe is me. I don’t know if she thinks it’s cute, relatable or she does t realize she’s constantly doing it, but is so annoying. It’s just a lot but especially now. If she has nothing to personally affecting her to complain about then she’ll take something happening to someone else and make it about her. It is the most bizarre way I have ever seen a person act. We’re all just waiting for karma to slap her on her flat ass.

Also, in the beginningish of yesterday video was she walking around in a bra at one point? I’m telling you... she wants attention for this whole weight loss thing. And it looked to me like she was fake breastfeeding ElLa at one point too. She even had her hand “covering her nipple” but he shirt was all the way down. So weird!!!!!!!!!! Maybe she knows how dumb shrimp is and that’s all she needs to do to get away, hide and “breastfeed” Ella.
RealityBites
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by RealityBites »

Trash Bag is taking a break only because she's a lazy biatch and can't even come up with any semi inspiring content without having to copy others or ask stans on Instagram for ideas. She fails at her only "job" which is so pathetic.

Also she's probably so exhausted for having to actually have all of her kids at home together with no babysitter to pawn them off on while her and Shrimp do their daily shopping and Starbucks trips. The few times she had to fake "homeschool" for content has wore her out. Having to interact with her kids and give them dollar tree workbook pages and read a book for Instagram is SO tiring! She needs to lay in bed all day to deal with it. Have Shrimp serve her celery juice and coffee in bed.

She should just hand her channel off to Shrimp and let him vlog since he seems to be the one #gettingitalldone. He can do a "Saturday at Shrimps" series. Chris Beaston. Daily Life Of A House Bitch.
Gossipgurl
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Gossipgurl »

I like that she's going to take the day off. Hell, take forever off tiff! You suck and you look like shit!
RealityBites
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by RealityBites »

Sorry but I hope their YouTube career fails and they are forced to get real jobs. Breeding kids to neglect for money and laying in bed all day is the only thing Tiffani Lazy Ass Beaston is "good" at. They both disgust me. My husband works his ass off working over 70 hours a week and I'm taking care of my 2 kids mostly alone because he's out earning a real paycheck and I feel thankful he has a job and that I'm able to do that. Meanwhile, Trash Bag and Shrimp serve up sloppy, boring content a few times a week, sponge off normal people, pawn their kids off on a sitter and neglect them and thats too much for her to handle that she has to make up shit as an excuse to be lazy and lay in bed all day? I just can't with them anymore.
ApothicDrunk
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ApothicDrunk »

Hmm she’s never concerned about her family in NJ any other day of her life..... now all of a sudden she’s worrying? Lol you’re such a joke Tidot.

Onchao16
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Onchao16 »

So let me get this straight....she’s taking a day off from her at home job that she barely does. At a time when people are being forced out of work with no pay and would do anything NOT to take a day off. Is she fucking kidding me?!?!

Salamisammich
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

T.Beaston: Who cares if the kids are always sick, I'm too busy trying to drain Shrimps dick | Part 13

Unread post by Salamisammich »

Onchao16 wrote:So let me get this straight....she’s taking a day off from her at home job that she barely does. At a time when people are being forced out of work with no pay and would do anything NOT to take a day off. Is she fucking kidding me?!?!

Every. Single. Bit. Of. This!!!! Image Image

Deceased
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Deceased »

Lifestyle of a privileged bitch that’s for sure.

I hope shrimp loses his friggin mind. Can you imagine how lazy she is going to be when pregnant?! She has groomed him into the perfect little housewife and built him a channel all so she can lay around and whine and borrow everybody else’s tragedies along with her own difficult pregnancy.

Return to “Beauty & The Beastons”