Cullen and Katie: Shifty eyes and constant lies | Part #25

sd9008
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Cullen and Katie: Shifty eyes and constant lies | Part #25

Unread post by sd9008 »

Shes sorry her kids are going to be home and her dog is going to have to share the couch. Im not a pet person and I understand people love their animals but I don't get caring more about them than your kids? I actually don't understand anyone being upset that there kids are going to be home? If you dont want kids dont have them.
Boymomma123
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Boymomma123 »

sd9008 wrote:Shes sorry her kids are going to be home and her dog is going to have to share the couch. Im not a pet person and I understand people love their animals but I don't get caring more about them than your kids? I actually don't understand anyone being upset that there kids are going to be home? If you dont want kids dont have them.
I also don't understand them specifically being upset because they don't have to scramble to find alternative care for their kids . They also don't have to take off work to care for their kids.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Honest B
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Honest B »

Cullen and Katie aren't worried about retirement. They are banking on fat inheritances from their parents. Losers.
Boymomma123
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Honest B wrote:Cullen and Katie aren't worried about retirement. They are banking on fat inheritances from their parents. Losers.
If I were her parents I would spend every last dime. Or put money in a trust fund for the grandkids that the parents cannot touch.

ashmax21
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by ashmax21 »

How are they not posting a new video every single day? If that is their primary form of income right now I don't understand how they're not constantly hustling. There are so many frugal living topics they could tackle that would get a ton of views.

They just need to admit that they'll need to do a short sale in order to put that house behind them. How long until Katie swallows her pride and just accepts that they're not going to make a dime off this house? That'll be interesting.

Cullen's mom is awesome, she must have a lot of thoughts about the financial state of her son right now.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Boymomma123 wrote:
sd9008 wrote:Shes sorry her kids are going to be home and her dog is going to have to share the couch. Im not a pet person and I understand people love their animals but I don't get caring more about them than your kids? I actually don't understand anyone being upset that there kids are going to be home? If you dont want kids dont have them.
I also don't understand them specifically being upset because they don't have to scramble to find alternative care for their kids . They also don't have to take off work to care for their kids.

A lot of vloggers are pissing me off for this very reason. They work from home. They don't have to worry about finding daycare so they can work, or risk losing their jobs. They don't have to worry about the added expense, or the kids missing out on meals that they get from a free meal program at school.
They're so privileged and spoiled, and they are whining about having to be with children they supposedly wanted and have been using to make money off of.
And the Frankes, Leroys, Orgills and Shumways are cavorting around the Caribbean laughing about how between the 4 of them they left _21_ kids behind. Why have so many if it's such a burden? The Orgills are still having them! But the more kids, the more subscribers.
There's something really wrong with that.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

snarkaholic
Talker
Talker

Unread post by snarkaholic »

Boymomma123 wrote:
Honest B wrote:Cullen and Katie aren't worried about retirement. They are banking on fat inheritances from their parents. Losers.
If I were her parents I would spend every last dime. Or put money in a trust fund for the grandkids that the parents cannot touch.

One of my grandmother’s siblings won the lottery in the late ‘90s—something like $10 million. Not a crazy amount, but enough that, with proper investments, he and the next few generations would be able to live comfortably. He kept up his part-time retirement job and didn’t make many changes to the way he was living. His kids started talking about the vacations they were going to take, the houses they were going to buy, how they would never have to work again...so in his will he left every cent to charity. I’d love Katie’s parents to do the same.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Honest B
Amateur
Amateur

First video in a few days and they choose to post a "look how goofy we are" laughing thumbnail regarding the virus? It's not funny. Why are they so stupid ALL the time?

And for the love of all things ... they have GOT to STOP with all the clip/cuts/heavy editing. It's dizzying.
MilkingTheClicks
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by MilkingTheClicks »

Wonder why Katie had to run out to get food with those amazing Walmart and Aldi hauls. I mean she did buy enough food for at least a month, right?
Boymomma123
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

So why did she need to buy pediasure at Sams club? I thought the walmart haul pediasure was supposed to last a whole month!

More about how stressful and mentally draining all of this is for Katie. How is figuring out a grocery budget and planning meals based off of your food purchases "emotionally and mentally draining". I really wonder how someone as scatterbrained and unorganized as her made it through college.

She admitted that the kids eating the same thing every day makes it so much easier on her. We know Katie it's all about you and fulfilling your needs first. Man, those kids eat white bread, cheese and mayonnaise sandwiches every day! That is just nasty how were they ever introduced to something like that in the first place?

Also they both seemed so drunk in the end of the vlog. I guess they need alcohol to be alone with their kids they so desperately wanted.

Boymomma123
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

8:15 at night in Alabama and they already just now making their kids dinner! My kids eat at 5 and are in bed by 715. They must keep the kids up late so they stay in bed later in the morning so they can stay in bed. Clearly they are still drinking half the night and dealing with hangovers.

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Didn't she say she was getting up at 5:30 in the morning a month or so ago? Guess that's gone by the wayside...

Honest B
Amateur
Amateur

lmmomSD wrote: Tue Mar 17, 2020 7:20 pm Didn't she say she was getting up at 5:30 in the morning a month or so ago? Guess that's gone by the wayside...

Another thing she did to try to gain subs and likes. It was "popular" to get up super early. That whole "Miracle Morning" thing. She's not a morning person. And Cullen sure as hell isn't. They are both aging quickly. Alcohol will do that. So do crash diets.
Catface2
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Catface2 »

Cullen at his best...coloring again.
Boymomma123
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Katie always seems so annoyed by Brooks, her Instagram ad and the vlog he was close to her and she kept moving away with this bitchy annoyed look on her face.

Those kids are on school all day because Katie just doesn't want to be with them.

Catface2
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Catface2 »

Boymomma123 wrote: Thu Mar 19, 2020 4:26 am Katie always seems so annoyed by Brooks, her Instagram ad and the vlog he was close to her and she kept moving away with this bitchy annoyed look on her face.

Those kids are on school all day because Katie just doesn't want to be with them.

it’s sad, Gaines will always be the all mighty miracle baby and Brooks will always be the oops kid. She makes me sick. She straight up called him little Cullen when he pretended to fart.
mollybaby
Talker
Talker

Unread post by mollybaby »

Did anyone see their Instagram story the other day, or maybe it was their vlog? Anyways, they drove around their neighborhood “looking for leprechauns” and Katie said nobody had their seatbelts on because they were driving slowly. It doesn’t matter! What about other drivers? She doesn’t care about their safety, period.

Also, the amount of protein she feeds her children is about the size a pinky finger. They must be so malnourished.
kaper
Informer
Informer

Unread post by kaper »

Both of her children are required by law to be seated in a Federally approved child restraint system before the vehicle ignition is engaged. They are not above the law, just negligent.
lovingthisforum
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lovingthisforum »

mollybaby wrote: Thu Mar 19, 2020 9:29 am Did anyone see their Instagram story the other day, or maybe it was their vlog? Anyways, they drove around their neighborhood “looking for leprechauns” and Katie said nobody had their seatbelts on because they were driving slowly. It doesn’t matter! What about other drivers? She doesn’t care about their safety, period.

Also, the amount of protein she feeds her children is about the size a pinky finger. They must be so malnourished.
Shows how ignorant she truly is about many things, she really doesn't seem to have an intelligent brain. At All.
Romeoxsavexme
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Romeoxsavexme »

Well they are stopping their debt snowball and baby steps because they are afraid of the Coronavirus.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Return to “Cullen and Katie”