BritneyandHopeless- Ignoring Her Needs So Frank Can Plant Seeds (Part 72)

Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: BritneyandHopeless- Ignoring Her Needs So Frank Can Plant Seeds (Part 72)

Unread post by Haulnarse »

Im sorry but this isnt the face of a kid who wants their ears pierced. Aria looks and sounds bloody miserable

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202003 ... 204c27.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202003 ... 95bef7.jpg[/IMG]
CamilaCabello
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by CamilaCabello »

y’all i was ROLLIN when britney pronounces jewelry wrong and aria had to CORRECT HER
Mumsy2sm
Amateur
Amateur
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Mumsy2sm »

When frank was doing arias hair in the car she looked like she wanted him to get the F away from her. Not comfortable with him at all
ThisIsMeCeej
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by ThisIsMeCeej »

So, now she's saying she thinks she and her family all had Covid-19? Before it was in the United States? Is that what she was saying, or did I hear her wrong? I also wonder if Ean was okay with Aria getting her ears pierced?
“Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning how to dance in the rain.”
stnalp
Talker
Talker

Unread post by stnalp »

Yep she thinks she (they?) already had the virus even though she never travels and barely leaves the house. I guess that is why she thinks it is ok to go get aria's ears pierced at the mall. She also literally went days between making fun of people prepping for this virus lockdown stuff to saying now she thinks it is a good idea. she is so stupid.

Yes...she cant even say the word jewellery (jew-wie)!! "sorry, mommy is bad at pronouncing things sometimes" what?? Didnt someone say having a low IQ is also a symptom of being a carrier? I think it is ridiculous that she is a grown ass woman speaking her own language and her 8 year old has to correct her all the time!
webby
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by webby »

still waiting to hear what happened with the HoMeMaDe baby gate to make them switch to a BLAND white bar gate. which kid got slammed in the face by the gate to make them take it off?

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Resting_Bitch_Face »

webby wrote:still waiting to hear what happened with the HoMeMaDe baby gate to make them switch to a BLAND white bar gate. which kid got slammed in the face by the gate to make them take it off?

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk
The only child that matters in that house...which is Scarlett. Did you not see that this piece of absolute garbage JUST started baby proofing the house once Lord Scarlett became mobile?! She had an entire year living in that house w/ no cabinet locks, outlet covers or baby gate at bottom or top of the stairs.
taylor_dance96
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by taylor_dance96 »

Anyone noticed the way she talked about running essential oils throughout the day and showed them for a minute, as if shes trying to get people to ask what she uses? Does she sell essential oils? she tryna make that money anyway she can!

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

sryjbc0918
Informer
Informer

Unread post by sryjbc0918 »

This JUST NOW clicked with her that this is all happening?
She thinks she had rhr coronavirus?? Lmfao she sounds like such a dumbass!! Omggg.
And aria always has a stressed look on her face. Like she's constantly in agony. Poor girl. Frank really irks me, I cant imagine how she feels.
Also, britney sounds like shes trying so hard to spew facts about the coronavirus, but just sounds like a moron like usual.
Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

taylor_dance96 wrote:Anyone noticed the way she talked about running essential oils throughout the day and showed them for a minute, as if shes trying to get people to ask what she uses? Does she sell essential oils?ImageImage she tryna make that money anyway she can!

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk
Well she’s shit outta luck if she thinks anyone’s gonna be buying anything she promotes any time soon. Sponsorships are where she makes her money, so if she’s not posting regularly on YouTube she’s not gonna get paid shit. She also mostly posts when she’s getting paid to...which is irritating a lot of ppl & that’s why her views are trash.

Why do you think she’s constantly getting pregnant...because she gets sent tons of free shit and gets tons of views. So she’s able to sustain her declining channel for a few months until shit dies down & it’s on to the next pregnancy.
flightlessbird
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by flightlessbird »

Why did she say that there were no tattoo shops near her that do ear piercings? Does she think we are stupid?
kerenkrazyeyes
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by kerenkrazyeyes »

#where'sLuna

So we arent brushing Scarletts hair anymore? She looks a mess. Her head/neck/shoulder ratio looks off too. Got daddy franks huge air head.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

hellodolly_
Informer
Informer

Unread post by hellodolly_ »

flightlessbird wrote: Thu Mar 19, 2020 8:42 am Why did she say that there were no tattoo shops near her that do ear piercings? Does she think we are stupid?
Wonder where she got her iT'a JuSt A nOsE rInG from then :lol:
Dark Ash
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Dark Ash »

1. she can't handle her kids at home for 3 days so far?
2. she went from not being worried to I bought a deep freezer and filled it and I filled my pantry
3. she admitted that they had to reenact Nolan's reaction to his wallpaper (duh it took Frankfurter days to put it up...where else did he sleep?
4. she actually thinks she had Coronavirus but didn't infect her family 😂
DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop2 »

Half the time those kids look like if they were in period dress they would be mistaken for a sickly Victorian Child and old before their time.
FueledByIcedCoffee
Informer
Informer

Unread post by FueledByIcedCoffee »

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202003 ... 6471c0.jpg[/IMG]
Where’s Luna’s stuff? It used to be on the floor in the corner.

Also, people have been getting Covid more than once. So if she thinks she had it so she can’t get it again, she’s even stupider than I thought.
Someone got it, got over it, got it again, and then their dog got it and died.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
NigheanDonn
Talker
Talker

Unread post by NigheanDonn »

Mumsy2sm wrote: Wed Mar 18, 2020 10:35 pm When frank was doing arias hair in the car she looked like she wanted him to get the F away from her. Not comfortable with him at all
I really didn't like the fact that he gave her such an attitude when she was worried about him accidentally touching her ear. There's no reason to answer her like that. At least acknowledge her concern and then tell her you're being careful not to touch them. He reminds me of my stepdad who was basically a big selfish baby who thought he ruled over everything and everything was his ugh
Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Haulnarse »

NigheanDonn wrote:
Mumsy2sm wrote: Wed Mar 18, 2020 10:35 pm When frank was doing arias hair in the car she looked like she wanted him to get the F away from her. Not comfortable with him at all
I really didn't like the fact that he gave her such an attitude when she was worried about him accidentally touching her ear. There's no reason to answer her like that. At least acknowledge her concern and then tell her you're being careful not to touch them. He reminds me of my stepdad who was basically a big selfish baby who thought he ruled over everything and everything was his ugh
Not to mention britney was right there and could have helped aria.

Nolan didn’t even appear to be in any booster seat in that vlog either - nor was aria.

She might as well just put her in the front seat already Image there is no way aria meets the height or weight requirements to NOT be in a full backed booster. Nolan should be in a fully harnessed seat - regardless of his weight and height - he is essentially special needs and should require the full support a harnessed seat offers.
Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Dark Ash wrote:1. she can't handle her kids at home for 3 days so far?
2. she went from not being worried to I bought a deep freezer and filled it and I filled my pantry
3. she admitted that they had to reenact Nolan's reaction to his wallpaper (duh it took Frankfurter days to put it up...where else did he sleep?
4. she actually thinks she had Coronavirus but didn't infect her family Image
Imagine buying a deep freezer in the middle of all of this craziness, most ppl w/ houses & big families already have one in their garage.

She’s so pathetic as a youtuber that even her kids reactions are staged. She could’ve easily had Nolan sleep in Aria room and truly surprised him...lord knows he doesn’t have a long life ahead of him. That’s what’s so sad about all of this, that little boy is going to die a slow horrible death at a young age and she does nothing for him....man I hate her.
MamaJoAnna
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MamaJoAnna »

Yeah I don't buy that there wasn't a single tattoo parlor that would do ear piercing. More like one that probably wouldn't do it at Aria's age and Bitchney just didn't want to wait. Harlow and Scarlett are next...

Sent from my SM-S727VL using Tapatalk

RIP Dad - 09/30/2017 :angel:

Return to “Britneyandbaby”