T.Beaston: Who cares if the kids are always sick, I'm too busy trying to drain Shrimps dick | Part 13

chattykat
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: T.Beaston: Who cares if the kids are always sick, I'm too busy trying to drain Shrimps dick | Part 13

Unread post by chattykat »

Deceased wrote: Wed Mar 18, 2020 3:40 pm Lifestyle of a privileged bitch that’s for sure.

I hope shrimp loses his friggin mind. Can you imagine how lazy she is going to be when pregnant?! She has groomed him into the perfect little housewife and built him a channel all so she can lay around and whine and borrow everybody else’s tragedies along with her own difficult pregnancy.
I watched a little bit of their newer videos and they are not happy. I have a feeling they are headed for a divorce. I bet you they are hoping the baby will save their marriage
Deceased
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: T.Beaston: Who cares if the kids are always sick, I'm too busy trying to drain Shrimps dick | Part 13

Unread post by Deceased »

I think you’re right chattykat. I had youtube synched to my TV watching something else and for some screwed up reason it auto played beaston family vibes (I’m not even subscribed wtf?) so I let it roll for a bit and what the actual HELL was that? I felt like I was being tortured by someone’s bad family home movie. The kids were being horrid brats, terrible editing, and the worst part is that we get to see a birds eye view of the real t.ugly. Her sour mood and sour face and shitty vibe is so different than the one she puts on for her channel. Like, wow. Does she watch these videos? She should be ashamed of her fake self. She hates shrimp and her kids. She is an ugly person inside and out. Doesn’t even try to pretend.
AryaStark
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by AryaStark »

Lol-she had to announce taking a day off. How
would anyone know nor care because her whole
channel is one giant never ending day OFF.
AryaStark
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by AryaStark »

yeahsureok wrote: Wed Mar 18, 2020 11:12 am
Millamoesb3 wrote: Wed Mar 18, 2020 10:48 am 8B39D7BE-081A-4EEF-A740-E0D318D32B14.jpeg

I have no words. According to another comment from her, she’s “taking a break because she stays up after the kids go to bed and watches the news and she’s just beyond worried over her family in NJ”. Turn off the news then! Wtf. You have a family to take care of. You can’t fall into this panic. Someone in Utah commented that they just had an earthquake and did T.brat comment on that? Nope. Because it’s not happening to her, or someone she knows.

She is using all of this to justify her doing even less. “Chris does all the work”. Yeah, everyone seems to see that but you. You’re not putting up videos because you’re too lazy, or sick to do them. Her lies and pity parties are beyond what I can take. I can’t hate watch their YouTube anymore. I don’t think I can even look at her Instagram either. I guess it will be YTmommadrama that keeps me updated from now on.
It’s just this constant dark cloud of woe is me. I don’t know if she thinks it’s cute, relatable or she does t realize she’s constantly doing it, but is so annoying. It’s just a lot but especially now. If she has nothing to personally affecting her to complain about then she’ll take something happening to someone else and make it about her. It is the most bizarre way I have ever seen a person act. We’re all just waiting for karma to slap her on her flat ass.

Also, in the beginningish of yesterday video was she walking around in a bra at one point? I’m telling you... she wants attention for this whole weight loss thing. And it looked to me like she was fake breastfeeding ElLa at one point too. She even had her hand “covering her nipple” but he shirt was all the way down. So weird!!!!!!!!!! Maybe she knows how dumb shrimp is and that’s all she needs to do to get away, hide and “breastfeed” Ella.
Did you see her in Wednesday’s vlog? Okay flashbitch no one needs the one shoulder waaay to big sweatshirt going ever so low down the front while you cook your diarrhea dream food.

🛌🛌🛌What a fcking surprise.. in bed again!! 🛌🛌🛌🛌🛌
Hope they run out of celery soon!
yeahsureok
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by yeahsureok »

Their whole “this is real life,” “online vs. reality” thing is old. FIRST OF ALL... you two are the ONLY IDIOTS I saw buying your kids St.Patricks day presents 🙄 newsflash: Your pathetic attempt doesn’t make you look like better parents.

He’s just so used to “tiffs in bed working” it’s so robotic at this point... good thing you have that office tho guys!!

@6:48 he says “I know I looked at your phone... ” looks for pregnancy tests pics? Or something else??... umm ok, boundaries. These 2 are def so unhealthy. I think he realized it sounded bad and then felt the need to explain. Also he makes a comment to her “I guess we’ll have to see which video does better” he’s such a douche bag. He did the same thing to Myka husband! He should be thanking his wife for giving him a jump start on his platform. What a douche bag... he’s just as narcissistic and full of himself as she is. Match made in Hell.

Yes Arya... No point in that titty almost hanging out. THIS IS A FAMILY CHANNEL 😂😉

Also just editing to add that Ella is a brat. Listening to her squeal over that stepping stool. Gosh, another death punch to the ears.
goaheadandstfu
Talker
Talker

Unread post by goaheadandstfu »

She's SO exhausted, guys, she can't work (aka clean the bathrooms) but can get full-on dressed, full hair and make-up, dress and jewelry? Sure, Jan.
chattykat
Amateur
Amateur

Could you guys/gals clue me in as I don't really know much about this family nor do I want to watch their videos to find out haha. But did she have some sort of baby or miscarriage within the recent year because I am wondering if she could be having some sort of mental crisis if she can't even get dressed and get herself ready. Most lazy people at least can put their makeup on and put on a change of clothes and who cares about the other people. I did watch a couple videos when her husband was working and she did do the housework (at least some) and something is definitely off with her.
murfalot
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by murfalot »

goaheadandstfu wrote:She's SO exhausted, guys, she can't work (aka clean the bathrooms) but can get full-on dressed, full hair and make-up, dress and jewelry? Sure, Jan.
Omg that is exactly what I thought. I was like Wtf?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
:toad:
Gossipgurl
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Gossipgurl »

chattykat wrote: Thu Mar 19, 2020 7:38 am Could you guys/gals clue me in as I don't really know much about this family nor do I want to watch their videos to find out haha. But did she have some sort of baby or miscarriage within the recent year because I am wondering if she could be having some sort of mental crisis if she can't even get dressed and get herself ready. Most lazy people at least can put their makeup on and put on a change of clothes and who cares about the other people. I did watch a couple videos when her husband was working and she did do the housework (at least some) and something is definitely off with her.
No she hasnt had any crisis or loss ... she simply feels entitled to do the bare minimum because she is the "star" of their youtube life. She knows her husband will take care of everything while she stays in bed, so she takes advantage. He had to leave his job to take care of the kids because it was "too much" for her to juggle YT and being a mom.
chattykat
Amateur
Amateur

Gossipgurl wrote: Thu Mar 19, 2020 8:46 am
chattykat wrote: Thu Mar 19, 2020 7:38 am Could you guys/gals clue me in as I don't really know much about this family nor do I want to watch their videos to find out haha. But did she have some sort of baby or miscarriage within the recent year because I am wondering if she could be having some sort of mental crisis if she can't even get dressed and get herself ready. Most lazy people at least can put their makeup on and put on a change of clothes and who cares about the other people. I did watch a couple videos when her husband was working and she did do the housework (at least some) and something is definitely off with her.
No she hasnt had any crisis or loss ... she simply feels entitled to do the bare minimum because she is the "star" of their youtube life. She knows her husband will take care of everything while she stays in bed, so she takes advantage. He had to leave his job to take care of the kids because it was "too much" for her to juggle YT and being a mom.
That's awful...I try to give people the benefit of the doubt because I know post partum is a real thing and can do significant damage to women in how they perceive themselves, but I appreciate you explaining that to me. But I stick to what I originally said the best thing for those kids is if the parents split up. She kind of reminds me of Christina El Moussa who was a self entitled whore who thought because she had money she can do anything and treat her husband like trash and even threatened him. It will only be a matter of time before this lady snaps and I pray to God he leaves before it gets that bad.
Onchao16
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Onchao16 »

If you link a second IG account to your first, comment and get blocked with that second account, does the first also get blocked? Or only the one you commented from?

GGnella
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by GGnella »

Yes she’s very diff on her channel compared to the vlog ones . I mean how do people not make that connection
And really your all right why is she Always laying down
Salamisammich
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Salamisammich »

Bri is two days late, and tiffs test was negative. I would love nothing more than to see tiff seething at the jowls

ApothicDrunk
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ApothicDrunk »

chattykat wrote:
Gossipgurl wrote: Thu Mar 19, 2020 8:46 am
That's awful...I try to give people the benefit of the doubt because I know post partum is a real thing and can do significant damage to women in how they perceive themselves, but I appreciate you explaining that to me. But I stick to what I originally said the best thing for those kids is if the parents split up. She kind of reminds me of Christina El Moussa who was a self entitled whore who thought because she had money she can do anything and treat her husband like trash and even threatened him. It will only be a matter of time before this lady snaps and I pray to God he leaves before it gets that bad.

Self entitled whore .... yup pretty much sums up Tiffani Beaston
Amy23
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Amy23 »

Salamisammich wrote: Thu Mar 19, 2020 11:06 am Bri is two days late, and tiffs test was negative. I would love nothing more than to see tiff seething at the jowls Image

I’m so hoping bri is pregnant 😂
NeonJellyShark
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by NeonJellyShark »

Entire Vlog is El-la. It’s creepy on how much they focus on her.

Salamisammich
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

I hate the way she smiles and interacts with her kids... it’s so fake

Salamisammich
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

And omg Tanners eyes I’m this vlog

bitchface
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by bitchface »

These daily vlogs are really making it obvious how much they ignore Tanner and how badly he needs some kind of help

Gossipgurl
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Gossipgurl »

Why are they always throwing food on the kitchen floor???

Return to “Beauty & The Beastons”