T.Beaston: Who cares if the kids are always sick, I'm too busy trying to drain Shrimps dick | Part 13

charliema16
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0

Re: T.Beaston: Who cares if the kids are always sick, I'm too busy trying to drain Shrimps dick | Part 13

Unread post by charliema16 »

There is a clickbait title on their lastest vlog: “he’s ruining our life”. Can someone tell me what that’s about, I don’t want to give them a view. 🙂
goaheadandstfu
Talker
Talker
Been thanked: 0

Re: T.Beaston: Who cares if the kids are always sick, I'm too busy trying to drain Shrimps dick | Part 13

Unread post by goaheadandstfu »

charliema16 wrote: Thu Mar 19, 2020 3:29 pm There is a clickbait title on their lastest vlog: “he’s ruining our life”. Can someone tell me what that’s about, I don’t want to give them a view. 🙂
The Forky toy that they got Tanner for St Patrick's Day is "ruining their lives". You know, people losing their job or THEIR LIVES due to a pandemic, but for the Beastons it's a toy that's destroying their lives. :roll:
begenos1
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by begenos1 »

Finally decided to unfollow these teens playing house on IG. Can’t take anymore Elle-luh.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
RealityBites
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by RealityBites »

begenos1 wrote: Thu Mar 19, 2020 8:34 pm Finally decided to unfollow these teens playing house on IG. Can’t take anymore Elle-luh. Image

I'm about to leave a comment on her latest pic with Ella and the cake and ask how Tanners allergy test came back and see if I get blocked or not. Its a simple question with no bitchiness but how much do you want to bet that it will irk her because it's calling her bony ass out that she failed to get him tested PLUS I didn't comment about how adorable golden child Ewwa is.

She can block me all she wants because I'm disgusted with her and her fakeness. Disgusted at her selfishness, lack of self awareness, narcissism, laziness, smug attitude and favoritism and neglect of the boys. Shrimps an insecure little troll who enables her eating disorder and treating him like a bitch. If he ever grows a pair of balls and gets on a step stool to stand up to her, I'll be surprised. They deserve each other.

I hope her 4 kids stress her to death. Hope she gets no me time, no sleep and their YouTube career fails miserably. These two losers try to capitalize on other people's ideas, tragedies and now on a pandemic. Skimming money from charities, go fund me accounts, sponging off of stans to buy overpriced oils, free coffee $. Trying to get knocked up when the world is in crisis right now. Selfish assholes. I'm so done with them.
Gossipgurl
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Gossipgurl »

Oh yea what happened with tanners allergy test??? Did they end up not even taking him? Or was that all a lie??
Amy23
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Amy23 »

Their intro 😂
yeahsureok
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by yeahsureok »

Gossipgurl wrote: Sat Mar 21, 2020 6:45 am Oh yea what happened with tanners allergy test??? Did they end up not even taking him? Or was that all a lie??
Literally their entire life is a lie.

To my understanding El-la didn’t even have a proper allergy test. If I was a witch doctor and people were willing to come to me instead of an actual MD, of course I would find something wrong. Nothing against people who take a more homeopathic route but we all know Tiffani will actively search for ANYONE who agrees with her as opposed to the well being of her child. Forget what the pediatrician says... there are people on the iNtErNeT who say different.

It’s all good... I hope that doc lies to them up and down, charges them a fuck ton of money for her supplements that’s aren’t doing shit and essentially does to the beastons what the beastons do to everyone else. AKA- lie and scam
Salamisammich
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Salamisammich »

Amy23 wrote:Their intro Image
It’s perfect... brag about suburban, first kid they show is the favorite Ella and then the second favorite Carter, and then Tanner is last. And then on the couch the boys are with Chris and tiff is only paying attention and laughing with Ella.

Salamisammich
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Salamisammich »

Wow idk about you but my family said grace before we started stuffing our faces... how disrespectful for tiff to be chewing with her horse mouth during that

Amy23
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Amy23 »

Salamisammich wrote: Sat Mar 21, 2020 7:33 am
Amy23 wrote:Their intro Image
It’s perfect... brag about suburban, first kid they show is the favorite Ella and then the second favorite Carter, and then Tanner is last. And then on the couch the boys are with Chris and tiff is only paying attention and laughing with Ella.

Her hair flip like she’s something. You think they would go in order carter, tanner, and then Ella but nope. It’s sad
Gossipgurl
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Gossipgurl »

LOL THAT INTRO 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
yeahsureok
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by yeahsureok »

Ahhh! So I had to go watch this intro... they really think that Suburban is something, huh? 😂 and the ending 🙄 tiff and Chris fake laughing on the couch as the kids just have their zombie iPad stares. What is up with their opening sciences recently too? Coffee on the windowsill? Why?
Amy23
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Amy23 »

Gossipgurl wrote: Sat Mar 21, 2020 8:46 am LOL THAT INTRO 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Are they desperately trying to be the labrant family? 😂
disney8
Informer
Informer

Unread post by disney8 »

Lmao that intro!!!!! Skeletor jumps out of her base model Chevy (Sorry t.nut it’s not a luxury car get over it) flipping her mismatched weave all while little shrimp man is locked in the truck. She decides to let him out and he jumps out like a troll from under a bridge ... then they show their children from greatest to least. Real cute!
HollaBack
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by HollaBack »

That intro!!!!!!!!!!! Lmfao!!!!!!!!

Houseplant
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Houseplant »

I don’t understand anything about that intro. Why is she letting him out of the trunk? Also the part with Ella makes her smaller eye look really obvious. Like I never really noticed it until now. Is that normal? Shouldn’t they see a doctor to see if it’s ok.
Megyevans34
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Megyevans34 »

Thought they didn’t care about “THINGS”... so then why is the ugly SUV In the video? Hypocrites as usual. And ya the suv is a base model 🤣 shrimp couldn’t afford the one with the sunroof. That’s why he’s in the trunk.
GGnella
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by GGnella »

Why hasn’t anyone mentioned their 500 wagon ? She’s so about things ! She really is she disengaging it’s
Rude . Don’t vlog then if your going to lay down all day
smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

What.
Is.
That.
Intro.

?????

sd9008
Talker
Talker

Unread post by sd9008 »

I never watch them hardly ever because they are sooooooo boring and dull but Im laughing so hard at their intro! What in the world?!

Return to “Beauty & The Beastons”