T.Beaston: Who cares if the kids are always sick, I'm too busy trying to drain Shrimps dick | Part 13

nl_s
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0

Re: T.Beaston: Who cares if the kids are always sick, I'm too busy trying to drain Shrimps dick | Part 13

Unread post by nl_s »

That intro!! So weird! But of course they put the kids in order from greatest to least. Ella is running around, Carter is helping cook, and poor Tanner is alone in a corner. Sounds about right.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Henno
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: T.Beaston: Who cares if the kids are always sick, I'm too busy trying to drain Shrimps dick | Part 13

Unread post by Henno »

Hahaha. She's complaining on insta that she's missing her family and friends. What friends might these be? Then she posts a photo of her niece saying how quickly they change at this age.

Ok, let's pretend for one moment that she's not an attention seeking cud chewing narcissist. Has she not heard of facetime? Her sister could send her photos and videos. There's so many ways to stay in touch in real time.
AryaStark
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by AryaStark »

That intro looks like an outdated nineties AV club video done by a middle school boy—-who begged the mean girl to be in it, but only if he agreed to take a demeaning role of being in the trunk. He’s so stupid, of course he did whatever the mean girl said.

I’ll make sure to skip that “intro”; the scary bugged-eyed leprechaun jumping at the lens is jarring.
RealityBites
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by RealityBites »

Surprisingly she responded back to me asking about Tanners allergy test and said they are still waiting for the results, that it takes 2 weeks and might be longer with everything going on. Yeah Ok. Sure thing. I bet they didn't even get him tested at all. If it was a lab test and it was done when Ella got hers done then I'm sure they would have results by now. I googled some and they said fast results. I don't remember the brand she said she used for Golden Child.

Their new intro is as cringey as they are. What's with showing off that tank of a vehicle?? The way he hops out back like a little child...of course Ella is shown first. Should be Carter, Tanner and then Ella. I'm surprised they didn't add the blank picture frame or pee stick in.
4littlemonkeys
Informer
Informer

Unread post by 4littlemonkeys »

RealityBites wrote:Surprisingly she responded back to me asking about Tanners allergy test and said they are still waiting for the results, that it takes 2 weeks and might be longer with everything going on. Yeah Ok. Sure thing. I bet they didn't even get him tested at all. If it was a lab test and it was done when Ella got hers done then I'm sure they would have results by now. I googled some and they said fast results. I don't remember the brand she said she used for Golden Child.

Their new intro is as cringey as they are. What's with showing off that tank of a vehicle?? The way he hops out back like a little child...of course Ella is shown first. Should be Carter, Tanner and then Ella. I'm surprised they didn't add the blank picture frame or pee stick in.
I’m calling bullshit. My 10 year old had an allergy skin test done and she got her results that day. A blood test wouldn’t take 2 weeks. I’m guessing she never got him tested.

Gossipgurl
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Gossipgurl »

She misses her friends? Who??? 🤣🤣🤣 the Starbucks barista? Her babysitter??
ApothicDrunk
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ApothicDrunk »

Do they ever put out a vlog where they don’t talk crap about Tanner? She basically called him a pussy in the vlog yesterday and praised Ella for hitting.
Woahhh
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Woahhh »

Lmao bri posts about taking pregnancy tests tomorrow and T.peestick can’t help herself and posts a clickbait story to “see if we’re pregnant”. I can’t wait to see this whole thing play out between the two of them.
Woahhh
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Woahhh »

OH FUCKING FUCK. I just went to their video.
StopTheHate
Talker
Talker

Unread post by StopTheHate »

Typical Yeaston. Advertising and announcing a “pandemic pregnancy” when thousands are dying, hundreds of thousands are sick and the world is shut down. Bitch what you gonna do for income for a fourth child in 9 months??? You can already kiss your YT career goodbye with this economic crash.

Backyard Chicken
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Backyard Chicken »

#pandemicpregnancy Gag. Can’t wait to see how early she begs to be induced this time. Hope she starts eating more calories
ApothicDrunk
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ApothicDrunk »

For fuck sakes. She doesn’t deserve another baby
snarkaholic
Talker
Talker

Unread post by snarkaholic »

I haven’t watched for a while, but now I’m literally never watching them again. I refuse to contribute to a single cent of these lazy, freeloading, ignorant, trashy, neglectful, self-absorbed assholes’ income.

yeahsureok
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by yeahsureok »

Hold up, am I seeing this correctly?? They’ve been posting all these teasers on his channel but she gets to share the announcement video on her channel?? Because she knows SHE will gain the most views and subs for it. What about Sunday’s at Tiffani’s? I’m not surprised by any of this but wow, Chris... you a fool. I bet he even edited it and she said “well carrying the baby, have to push the baby out and breastfeed, so I’m sharing”

ETA- I am not watching that video or any of her stories about this pregnancy so you guys have to fill me in. Fuck her
Bluecoconut
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Bluecoconut »

That video LMAO!!!!! That will be the last I watch. She lies and lies!!!!! The kids don’t know yet? What???????? U wrote on their belly and made them part of your TRASHY photo shoot. She’s “there” for anyone struggling. LOL ooooook. She is not a good person. You can see the fakeness dripping from her when she speaks. I Don’t care that she’s pregnant, It’s just gross how she handles everything. Really immature. And she misses her friends? What friends? I follow her “BFF” Kate and Kate posted a story about missing friends and guess who wasn’t in that? Tiffani or her kids. Sounds like T.Psycho is jealous cuz no one misses her.
brittsmom111
Informer
Informer

Unread post by brittsmom111 »

I only watched part of it and she says when she got pregnant that things hadn't shut down yet and they didn't know it would get this bad....omg okkk well she is in for a real treat. My friend had her baby 2 days ago and NO ONE can even come to the hospital its all on lock down. Then when they come home they said for no one to come over for a month. Things are getting worse by the day
This stupid ass totally knew what she was doing. So good luck with that tiff
Its hard to even go to the dr right now
Snarkybetch23
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Snarkybetch23 »

She is so stupid. First of all, who would actively be trying during a time like this? People are dying, people are losing jobs, money, life savings are being used up to support families...they do realize people don’t be swiping up to buy their bullshit right? What a joke. Second, what a slap in the face to Bri. She posted that she was taking tests on a vlog and I so hope she’s pregnant (even though it’s not smart in my opinion) I just hate this stupid c**t.

danielleeiserman31
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by danielleeiserman31 »

AryaStark wrote:That intro looks like an outdated nineties AV club video done by a middle school boy—-who begged the mean girl to be in it, but only if he agreed to take a demeaning role of being in the trunk. He’s so stupid, of course he did whatever the mean girl said.

I’ll make sure to skip that “intro”; the scary bugged-eyed leprechaun jumping at the lens is jarring.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Sent from my SM-G960U1 using Tapatalk

smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

I’m still trying to understand if you’re overwhelmed with the children you have why have another??? All youtube moms do this. It’s so annoying.

anxietyqueen
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by anxietyqueen »

Snarkybetch23 wrote:She is so stupid. First of all, who would actively be trying during a time like this? People are dying, people are losing jobs, money, life savings are being used up to support families...they do realize people don’t be swiping up to buy their bullshit right? What a joke. Second, what a slap in the face to Bri. She posted that she was taking tests on a vlog and I so hope she’s pregnant (even though it’s not smart in my opinion) I just hate this stupid c**t.

To be fair, I have the same due date as Tiffani, and I ovulated/conceived the Monday before the world imploded. Nobody saw any of this coming.

Return to “Beauty & The Beastons”