T.Beaston: Who cares if the kids are always sick, I'm too busy trying to drain Shrimps dick | Part 13

Pinklizard623
Amateur
Amateur
Been thanked: 0

Re: T.Beaston: Who cares if the kids are always sick, I'm too busy trying to drain Shrimps dick | Part 13

Unread post by Pinklizard623 »

It is funny how she said she is usually a very productive and motivated person but yet in every video she is in bed. All the time.

She must have needed to announce her pregnancy asap to get more views or something because normally people wait until at least confirmation from their doctor.
nl_s
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0

Re: T.Beaston: Who cares if the kids are always sick, I'm too busy trying to drain Shrimps dick | Part 13

Unread post by nl_s »

Also I can’t believe the day before Bri is supposed to post her video, Tif is trying to undercut her. Whether Bri is pregnant, which is crappy before she purposely “did it first”, or she isn’t pregnant and Tif is a smug bitch...it’s all around yucky.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Courtneyshayne
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Courtneyshayne »

I noticed Tara, Aaryn, & a few others haven't liked her post yet. Lol. EVERYONE is sick of her (& him).
disney8
Informer
Informer

Unread post by disney8 »

Pinklizard623 wrote: Sun Mar 22, 2020 1:39 pm It is funny how she said she is usually a very productive and motivated person but yet in every video she is in bed. All the time.

She must have needed to announce her pregnancy asap to get more views or something because normally people wait until at least confirmation from their doctor.
YUP! Usually in bed. She’s NOT productive.. making 1 video a week is nothing. She’s lazy.

If this doesn’t wake Bri up to see the type of person she is nothing will. Bri should message some of the people that knew her for some real truth.
fantasticamy
Talker
Talker

Unread post by fantasticamy »

Shrimpo has to roll up this pants in the pic so they wouldn’t looks ridiculously long on him. Should have stuck with elastic jeans little guy.

As for T.Corona, she’s just a nasty person. Trying to one up her friend.. but that’s who she is!

Also the kids don’t know? Ughhhhmnm what? You wrote on Their stomachs so pretty sure Ya told them! She’s so unstable mentally and the lies are out of control.
perfectionista_mom
Informer
Informer

Unread post by perfectionista_mom »

No wonder Tiff has ZERO friends

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Pinkcakes0
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Pinkcakes0 »

perfectionista_mom wrote: Sun Mar 22, 2020 2:08 pm No wonder Tiff has ZERO friends

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
🙌 SOO thankful I cut her out of my life! I know a few ppl that did the same thing when they saw the opportunity!!!!! She was sucky to be around & so self centered. She lied, started drama and was literally a b*tch. She ruined all of Chris’s friendships!!!! She is manipulative & one of the most immature people I knew. I don’t care how many kids she has or what she does... she will never be content! She was never satisfied w/anything. She was always envious of other people and had the absolute worst things to say about everyone that didn’t kiss her ass.
jazieg
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by jazieg »

Deceased wrote:When the youtube gravy train dries up they are going to be in hell. If they think toddlers are hard wait till they have 4 all in school full time and start having interpersonal issues with friends and all 4 of them need to go in different directions. It’s a breeze when they are small. I mean there are certainly people cut out for large families and theN There’s the beastturds. Good luck. I hope nobody gives a shit about this new crotch goblin because people have awoken to better things in light of what’s happening in the world.

I don’t plan to watch but if you feel like tuning in for the shit show try it on invidio. As far as I know it doesn’t give them a view.

Oh and I bet that when people start trying to save money the first thing to go is their stupid young living oils. So good luck maintaining your down line T.oily
YT Gravy Train is already drying up right now. Advertisers are not running as many Ads after this month. YT is determining which videos will be monitized. Many Vloggers in different areas have mentioned it. In fact I think Shrimp mentioned he'd heard it a few vids ago???

Regardless, this is no time for a family who has no sense of responsibility to add another child. IG payouts are decreasing too. Companies aren't promoting and giving things away. Smart people aren't spending money and swiping up on links.

It's a crazy world today. Eventually we will all have a new normal, but who knows if that new normal will include any of these Mom's and cheap Amazon buys?

I can't watch them anymore. My state just got shutdown and she's sitting there waiting for congrats to feed herself. Definitely not her family.

Sent from my SM-S727VL using Tapatalk

Onchao16
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Onchao16 »

Pandemic pregnancy?!?! What the fuck is that? She’s seriously trying to profit off of this disaster?!?! And what a selfish bitch. She knew exactly what she was doing, with Bri’s video coming out.

Onchao16
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Onchao16 »

And a November due date?!?! As of March 1st she hadn’t ovulated. So unless she is due the last couple days of November, she’s lying about something. Image

Courtneyshayne
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Courtneyshayne »

Onchao16 wrote: Sun Mar 22, 2020 2:52 pm And a November due date?!?! As of March 1st she hadn’t ovulated. So unless she is due the last couple days of November, she’s lying about something. Image

Why is she telling us to get the watermelon, Tajin, & Nutella? What a dumb bitch! Lol! Oh, are we all going to have pregnancy cravings with you bc our lives revolve around you Tiffani?? That's literally how that seems when you read it. So annoying!
elvisandrocky49
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by elvisandrocky49 »

Bluecoconut wrote:That video LMAO!!!!! That will be the last I watch. She lies and lies!!!!! The kids don’t know yet? What???????? U wrote on their belly and made them part of your TRASHY photo shoot. She’s “there” for anyone struggling. LOL ooooook. She is not a good person. You can see the fakeness dripping from her when she speaks. I Don’t care that she’s pregnant, It’s just gross how she handles everything. Really immature. And she misses her friends? What friends? I follow her “BFF” Kate and Kate posted a story about missing friends and guess who wasn’t in that? Tiffani or her kids. Sounds like T.Psycho is jealous cuz no one misses her.
I can't watch the big mouth baboon anymore either. Done.

Sent from my LM-X212(G) using Tapatalk

elvisandrocky49
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by elvisandrocky49 »

yeahsureok wrote:Does anyone want to volunteer as tribute to watch these pregnancy related videos. I’m out on that but kind of want to still hear how nuts she is without supporting her or her spawn. Who’s going to be the Cliff notes taker? Image
Not me sorry I can't anymore

Sent from my LM-X212(G) using Tapatalk

yeahsureok
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by yeahsureok »

I wonder why she didn’t write BaBy in NuTeLlA? It was such a good idea the first time when she did it with Ella😑
AryaStark
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by AryaStark »

Ha! Yep I predicted last week she would do this as a way to gain more views in titles-my corona baby, six months prego w/my miracle baby..bullsht

Next prediction: That weave on her head because of being pregnant will SoOn be labeled a natural disaster as well and must be quarantined.

Shrimpita probably had a sperm reserve of gazillions from not having sex in a year is how I am interpreting this.lol

For those of you that have fertility struggles, I am with you.
It WILL happen.💜
blondeusa
Talker
Talker

Unread post by blondeusa »

Who is Bri? I don't watch many YouTube moms....
Megyjames7
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Megyjames7 »

Anybody see the thank you to those that congratulated us post? Made me have flashbacks to when she and her mom called her bridesmaids bitches on Facebook because they didn’t like a post of hers! 🤣 she is a grudge holder and desperately needs the attention and congratulations. She keeps a tally of those that don’t say congrats. How dare anyone not acknowledge her. It’s pathetic. She will want a baby shower or sprinkle for this 4th kid too!

The announcement is trashy. Why is she constantly writing on her stomach? Classless.
NLB
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by NLB »

Megyjames7 wrote:Anybody see the thank you to those that congratulated us post? Made me have flashbacks to when she and her mom called her bridesmaids bitches on Facebook because they didn’t like a post of hers! Image she is a grudge holder and desperately needs the attention and congratulations. She keeps a tally of those that don’t say congrats. How dare anyone not acknowledge her. It’s pathetic. She will want a baby shower or sprinkle for this 4th kid too!

The announcement is trashy. Why is she constantly writing on her stomach? Classless.
I’m just thankful it wasn’t written in Nutella this time lol

NLB
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by NLB »

Onchao16 wrote:And a November due date?!?! As of March 1st she hadn’t ovulated. So unless she is due the last couple days of November, she’s lying about something. Image

Would she even know a due date yet? She doesn’t seem to understand how a pregnancy test works.

She hasn’t even missed her period yet.

Evian
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Evian »

Obviously tiffany and Bri are not friends anymore, I checked Tiffani doesn't follow Bri and they don't like each other's posts. I thought they were besties. Lol. I can't believe this bitch is already pregnant. Great timing.

Sent from my VKY-L09 using Tapatalk

Return to “Beauty & The Beastons”