T.Beaston: Who cares if the kids are always sick, I'm too busy trying to drain Shrimps dick | Part 13

Pumpkin1931
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: T.Beaston: Who cares if the kids are always sick, I'm too busy trying to drain Shrimps dick | Part 13

Unread post by Pumpkin1931 »

great another idiot knocked up awful early to announce it. funny she hasn't been able to get out of bed was so depressed now she is all perky
Courtneyshayne
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: T.Beaston: Who cares if the kids are always sick, I'm too busy trying to drain Shrimps dick | Part 13

Unread post by Courtneyshayne »

Megyjames7 wrote: Sun Mar 22, 2020 5:12 pm Anybody see the thank you to those that congratulated us post? Made me have flashbacks to when she and her mom called her bridesmaids bitches on Facebook because they didn’t like a post of hers! 🤣 she is a grudge holder and desperately needs the attention and congratulations. She keeps a tally of those that don’t say congrats. How dare anyone not acknowledge her. It’s pathetic. She will want a baby shower or sprinkle for this 4th kid too!

The announcement is trashy. Why is she constantly writing on her stomach? Classless.
What are your thoughts on someone having a shower for #4 when they just had #3 two years before and it was the same sex? Bc that's what my sister in law did and I'm dying to know what her friends thought of that....and she is not hard up for money or things....
HollaBack
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by HollaBack »

Courtneyshayne wrote:
Megyjames7 wrote: Sun Mar 22, 2020 5:12 pm Anybody see the thank you to those that congratulated us post? Made me have flashbacks to when she and her mom called her bridesmaids bitches on Facebook because they didn’t like a post of hers! Image she is a grudge holder and desperately needs the attention and congratulations. She keeps a tally of those that don’t say congrats. How dare anyone not acknowledge her. It’s pathetic. She will want a baby shower or sprinkle for this 4th kid too!

The announcement is trashy. Why is she constantly writing on her stomach? Classless.
What are your thoughts on someone having a shower for #4 when they just had #3 two years before and it was the same sex? Bc that's what my sister in law did and I'm dying to know what her friends thought of that....and she is not hard up for money or things....

I think it’s tacky ImageImage

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
wifeandmom87
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by wifeandmom87 »

blondeusa wrote: Sun Mar 22, 2020 5:06 pm Who is Bri? I don't watch many YouTube moms....
BitsofBri / Brianna K
mssqueen233
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by mssqueen233 »

Her channel is dying and the only way to keep content going is to have babies every two years ok trashi get ready for all her baby videos.. sickening bitch...and there house will get smaller and smaller hahah of course she obsessed about nursing her babies

CrankyPants
Informer
Informer

Unread post by CrankyPants »

I don't think she wrote on the tummies.

I think it's photoshopped.

Look how long the distance is between her belly button on her crotch...shit...that makes her look like she's 7" tall.

And when I look at it on my laptop it looks like the letter is drawn over her belly button.

I'm so tired of the fake shit, the photoshops, the lies. It's all lies.
Megyjames7
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Megyjames7 »

Yup! Tacky just like Tiffani. She wants free gifts and attention.

HollaBack wrote: Sun Mar 22, 2020 6:54 pm
Courtneyshayne wrote:
Megyjames7 wrote: Sun Mar 22, 2020 5:12 pm Anybody see the thank you to those that congratulated us post? Made me have flashbacks to when she and her mom called her bridesmaids bitches on Facebook because they didn’t like a post of hers! Image she is a grudge holder and desperately needs the attention and congratulations. She keeps a tally of those that don’t say congrats. How dare anyone not acknowledge her. It’s pathetic. She will want a baby shower or sprinkle for this 4th kid too!

Amy23
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Amy23 »

Megyjames7 wrote: Mon Mar 23, 2020 3:56 am Yup! Tacky just like Tiffani. She wants free gifts and attention.

HollaBack wrote: Sun Mar 22, 2020 6:54 pm
Courtneyshayne wrote:

I planned on having one for my third who is a girl but I literally don’t have anything. I have a 4 year old girl and a 2 year old boy and we gave away most of their baby things except their crib so my mom offered to throw me one. I did think if I should have one or not but she offered so why not. Of course Me and my husband don’t make thousands of dollars exploiting our kids in the internet so. I think tiffani loves the attention and spotlight so she will most definitely have a baby shower and if it’s a girl you know she will go all out. Also I kinda hope it’s a girl and not another boy that will be tossed to the side and ignored cause that’s sad
Ree-Ree
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Ree-Ree »

Isn’t it extremely irresponsible to purposely fall pregnant with everything happening with covid19? They don’t know how it affects pregnant women or unborn babies yet. Why would she do this in uncertain times? Risking things for views? The actual F

Amy23
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Amy23 »

Ree-Ree wrote: Mon Mar 23, 2020 5:59 am Isn’t it extremely irresponsible to purposely fall pregnant with everything happening with covid19? They don’t know how it affects pregnant women or unborn babies yet. Why would she do this in uncertain times? Risking things for views? The actual F

Right I’m currently 27 weeks pregnant and terrified. I’m also scared my husband may not be with me in the hospital when we have our baby. I agree that now is not the time to get pregnant for money
Ree-Ree
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Ree-Ree »

Amy23 wrote:
Ree-Ree wrote: Mon Mar 23, 2020 5:59 am Isn’t it extremely irresponsible to purposely fall pregnant with everything happening with covid19? They don’t know how it affects pregnant women or unborn babies yet. Why would she do this in uncertain times? Risking things for views? The actual F

Right I’m currently 27 weeks pregnant and terrified. I’m also scared my husband may not be with me in the hospital when we have our baby. I agree that now is not the time to get pregnant for money
I’m so sorry times are stressful because of this virus. I really feel for people with infants & who are pregnant. Such scary times, thinking of you Image

yeahsureok
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by yeahsureok »

You know the wind just got knocked out of this bitches sails. I actually cried watching Bri’s video. Happy for her. She’s been talking about #3 for so long. Ohhhh Tiff... no one is going to care about your pregnancy. I didn’t see Bri’s pregnancies with her other kids!
Amy23
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Amy23 »

yeahsureok wrote: Mon Mar 23, 2020 7:25 am You know the wind just got knocked out of this bitches sails. I actually cried watching Bri’s video. Happy for her. She’s been talking about #3 for so long. Ohhhh Tiff... no one is going to care about your pregnancy. I didn’t see Bri’s pregnancies with her other kids!
Right I feel like Bri just won this whole thing. Like beasties were quick to announce but Bri wins with emotion I'm happy for her I wanted to cry watching her video tiff just seemed like yep pregnant knew it. Bri just felt more real. I hope it overshadows the beastons
murfalot
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by murfalot »

Omg. Does anyone else feel like Bri & Tiffani are like im some sort of sick competition to have babies? Announcing they are both pregnant like a day apart. WTF? It's not a competition it's a damn child.
:toad:
Sendallthewine
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Sendallthewine »

I had to unfollow. She didn’t bring me joy so I Marie Kondo’d her away. Spring cleaning never felt so good!! She is in bed all day. She lies and is purposefully manipulative and hurtful. I can’t with her or her tacky life. I’ll follow here if I ever want an update

smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

I’m sorry this may sound callous but why the fuck would anyone get pregnant at a time like this? What’s the rush?! The world is a scary place and I’m not talking about anyone who has had the heartbreaking journey of a TTC for ages but for these nimrods who want a baby for money. They are essentially pimping out bodily fluids at this point.

yeahsureok
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

murfalot wrote: Mon Mar 23, 2020 7:39 am Omg. Does anyone else feel like Bri & Tiffani are like im some sort of sick competition to have babies? Announcing they are both pregnant like a day apart. WTF? It's not a competition it's a damn child.
Yes and no. Bri has been talking about number 3 since before her dad passed. Tiff knew Bri was pregnant, SHE made it competitive. The cliffhanger at the end of Bris last video. Tiffs the competive one who HAD TO get that video up yesterday and drop her Sunday’s at Tiffani’s. Tiff just cranks them kids out for content and money. I think if Bri didn’t have youtube she would have still had a third. Tiffani will just do this until it stops paying her bills.
yeahsureok
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

smom12 wrote: Mon Mar 23, 2020 7:47 am I’m sorry this may sound callous but why the fuck would anyone get pregnant at a time like this? What’s the rush?! The world is a scary place and I’m not talking about anyone who has had the heartbreaking journey of a TTC for ages but for these nimrods who want a baby for money. They are essentially pimping out bodily fluids at this point.

I said this same thing a few days ago. For someone who knows she is incredibly fertile, she a fucking selfish fool. Both of the Beastons are. It’s all it comes down to. Sick freaks want to profit off a pandemic too. This is PERFECT timing in their fucked up eyes.
Last edited by yeahsureok on Mon Mar 23, 2020 8:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
snarkaholic
Talker
Talker

Unread post by snarkaholic »

Just waiting for her to get induced early again so she can beat Bri to the actual birth video, too

Gossipgurl
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Gossipgurl »

Lol you have to laugh ... this girl is so fucking pathetic. She is such a self centered, toxic person. Having babies for content because they literally have nothing else to talk about or do. Fuck them both

Return to “Beauty & The Beastons”