2011WaysToPickScabs&AbuseMyAnimals | 2011Teenagemom | Part 53

Andielina0984
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: 2011WaysToPickScabs&AbuseMyAnimals | 2011Teenagemom | Part 53

Unread post by Andielina0984 »

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202003 ... e26234.jpg[/IMG]
No shit scabs! I knew she was full of shit. She should have been wearing her damn gloves to begin with, stupid! All that chemo bs to get everyone’s feathers ruffled. We all knew she was full of shit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Unread post by Resting_Bitch_Face »

Anyone see this tiktok from earlier this month? Imagine using a teen app to continue to trash family that doesn’t even speak to you.

She has the nerve to talk about “making more money” but at least they are busting their asses working hard for every dime they make & paying their own bills. She wants to act like everything she has right now was purchased by her when it’s obvious the in-laws foot the bill on that house. She said a while back that repairs were costing over $10K...which she clearly isn’t paying herself because she’s hardly posted in over a year.

The only time she was making “good money” on YT was way before KC even left & even then there’s no way she was paying everything herself or saving w/ the way she was spending. She’s just pissed she didn’t get any of her grandfather’s inheritance money that she was so desperately hoping for.

FYI- Vanessa you are worthless and didn’t amount to anything. You will always be worthless and you will never amount to anything.
storeynyx
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by storeynyx »

Resting_Bitch_Face wrote:Anyone see this tiktok from earlier this month? Imagine using a teen app to continue to trash family that doesn’t even speak to you.

She has the nerve to talk about “making more money” but at least they are busting their asses working hard for every dime they make & paying their own bills. She wants to act like everything she has right now was purchased by her when it’s obvious the in-laws foot the bill on that house. She said a while back that repairs were costing over $10K...which she clearly isn’t paying herself because she’s hardly posted in over a year.

The only time she was making “good money” on YT was way before KC even left & even then there’s no way she was paying everything herself or saving w/ the way she was spending. She’s just pissed she didn’t get any of her grandfather’s inheritance money that she was so desperately hoping for.

FYI- Vanessa you are worthless and didn’t amount to anything. You will always be worthless and you will never amount to anything.
[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202003 ... 5279b2.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202003 ... 6f9f3e.jpg[/IMG]
If you didn’t know better, you’d think she’s 16 Image

ssr0312
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ssr0312 »

I apologize if I sound dumb but is chemo used for other disease aside from tumors and cancer?

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

Andielina0984
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Andielina0984 »

ssr0312 wrote:I apologize if I sound dumb but is chemo used for other disease aside from tumors and cancer?

Yes. It can be used for a lot of things besides cancer. Long story short, My daughter was born with almost no immune system of her own. Thanks to science, we were able to build her one with the help of stem cells. But we had to wipe her out her own immune system first with chemo.

ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ForeverGauc01 »

ThisIsMeCeej wrote:
Resting_Bitch_Face wrote: Fri Mar 20, 2020 8:15 pm So of course Vanessa mentions the word “chemo” then goes on her merry way leaving ppl in her comments wondering what’s going on. She should’ve just made a video and addressed the issue instead of capitalizing on it by reeling ppl in using her sick child. Image

I just hope that whatever is going is related to her turners syndrome and not due to her neglect because she will get ripped a new one by yours truly. Typical of her to not post for MONTHS but as soon as something is wrong with her child she’s ready to upload.
Makes me think she has a mental condition or something, she just loves to post about her sick kids, and get attention and pity... but, hasn't posted a video in ages to give any type of update on what is actually going on. I feel so bad for Lilly and Charlie... they deserve so much more than they get by her. And I feel like, in a different environment, those two would grow and thrive so much better. Instead they got a dog obsessed mother, who thinks she can paint.. and probably isn't even working with them, while there's no school.
Munchausen by proxy. I’m telling ya.
I don’t think she’s directly making lily sick, but she gets off on her being sick. She fucking loooooves it. Absolutely loves it. Anytime one of the kids has something even minor going on, she’s lapping it up. She’s disgusting.

Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

ForeverGauc01 wrote:
ThisIsMeCeej wrote:
Resting_Bitch_Face wrote: Fri Mar 20, 2020 8:15 pm So of course Vanessa mentions the word “chemo” then goes on her merry way leaving ppl in her comments wondering what’s going on. She should’ve just made a video and addressed the issue instead of capitalizing on it by reeling ppl in using her sick child. Image

I just hope that whatever is going is related to her turners syndrome and not due to her neglect because she will get ripped a new one by yours truly. Typical of her to not post for MONTHS but as soon as something is wrong with her child she’s ready to upload.
Makes me think she has a mental condition or something, she just loves to post about her sick kids, and get attention and pity... but, hasn't posted a video in ages to give any type of update on what is actually going on. I feel so bad for Lilly and Charlie... they deserve so much more than they get by her. And I feel like, in a different environment, those two would grow and thrive so much better. Instead they got a dog obsessed mother, who thinks she can paint.. and probably isn't even working with them, while there's no school.
Munchausen by proxy. I’m telling ya.
I don’t think she’s directly making lily sick, but she gets off on her being sick. She fucking loooooves it. Absolutely loves it. Anytime one of the kids has something even minor going on, she’s lapping it up. She’s disgusting.

She Image has some form of munchausen like there’s no question about that. She literally creams herself at the thought of going to the hospital/emergency room. I can’t even imagine what her family truly thinks about her when she shows up the ER w/ a camera in a family members face. Like who even thinks to take selfies and tons of pictures while their kid/s are in the ER....especially w/ something serious?!
ssr0312
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ssr0312 »

Andielina0984 wrote:
ssr0312 wrote:I apologize if I sound dumb but is chemo used for other disease aside from tumors and cancer?

Yes. It can be used for a lot of things besides cancer. Long story short, My daughter was born with almost no immune system of her own. Thanks to science, we were able to build her one with the help of stem cells. But we had to wipe her out her own immune system first with chemo.

Sorry about your daughter's sickness:(
And thank you I wasn't sure

ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ForeverGauc01 »

I’ve never been triggered by the appearance of peanut butter cookies. How hard is it to make that fork impression

rdt1004
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by rdt1004 »

ForeverGauc01 wrote:Image
I’ve never been triggered by the appearance of peanut butter cookies. How hard is it to make that fork impression

Lmaooo those look so shitty. It looks like she was rushing and half assing it.

Steps_to_STFU
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Steps_to_STFU »

She literally is one of the most useless human beings alive.

storeynyx
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by storeynyx »

ForeverGauc01 wrote:Image

Legit looks like she had her cat claw them Image

ThisIsMeCeej
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by ThisIsMeCeej »

ForeverGauc01 wrote: Sun Mar 22, 2020 6:29 pm Image

I hate fork impressions on PB cookies... I have to flatten them out with the back of a spoon, or it bothers me. And those look horrible.

I thought Vanessa and Brithney weren't friends anymore? I can't keep up!
“Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning how to dance in the rain.”
rdt1004
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by rdt1004 »

Virginia schools are closed for the rest of the year, Vanessa is going to lose her mind lol

Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

rdt1004 wrote:Virginia schools are closed for the rest of the year, Vanessa is going to lose her mind lol

What’s left of it lol...what I can’t wait for is for her to be all alone when David leaves for his retraining.
PigeonOfLondon
Informer
Informer

Unread post by PigeonOfLondon »

ThisIsMeCeej wrote:

I hate fork impressions on PB cookies... I have to flatten them out with the back of a spoon, or it bothers me. And those look horrible.

Dani and Britney aren't friends. Vanessa and Brittany are fake social media friends lol

Sent from my SM-J330FN using Tapatalk

Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

2011WaysToPickScabs&AbuseMyAnimals | 2011Teenagemom | Part 53

PigeonOfLondon wrote:
ThisIsMeCeej wrote:

Dani and Britney aren't friends. Vanessa and Brittany are fake social media friends lol

Sent from my SM-J330FN using Tapatalk

She’s such a try hard but it’s funny how Britney shouted out 20+ ppl making these pathetic cookies but Vanessa wasn’t of them lol.
rdt1004
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by rdt1004 »

If any of you are super bored and stir crazy right now and you have a Hulu subscription, go watch Ingrid Goes West. Try and tell me that Aubrey Plaza’s character doesn’t remind you of psycho Vanessa who obsesses over and copies almost every move Britney (who copies Karen) makes. She’s all I could think about when I first saw this movie.

Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

According to Vanessa the kids school year is over but did they not even assign her any school work? She’s on her IG talking about she’s “homeschooling” then yet all she got them was a basket of little work/activity books...umm that is not homeschooling. That’s you finally being forced to interact with your kids for once.
CypKitty
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by CypKitty »

Resting_Bitch_Face wrote: Thu Mar 26, 2020 8:14 pm According to Vanessa the kids school year is over but did they not even assign her any school work? She’s on her IG talking about she’s “homeschooling” then yet all she got them was a basket of little work/activity books...umm that is not homeschooling. That’s you finally being forced to interact with your kids for once.
I am in Australia and schools have not closed yet. Schools are open for essential workers and I was sent online school work today. She would've gotten school work don't you worry

Return to “2011teenagemom”