T.Beaston: Who cares if the kids are always sick, I'm too busy trying to drain Shrimps dick | Part 13

Lifeisfun
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: T.Beaston: Who cares if the kids are always sick, I'm too busy trying to drain Shrimps dick | Part 13

Unread post by Lifeisfun »

Soooo I haven’t been on this page for months, life got interesting lol.

But! Do Bri and tiff still talk? Are they in some type of feud now? I find it very strange they are both pregnant at the same time and from what I have seen they haven’t acknowledged or said anything to each other about it? I don’t even care to watch them anymore I just follow Bri on Instagram!

I also saw that Bri is talking to Tara again? Someone make me happy and tell me they all turned on Tiffani lol. It’s been nice not watching or following Tiffani for four months. I feel very relaxed! Haha
nl_s
Informer
Informer

Re: T.Beaston: Who cares if the kids are always sick, I'm too busy trying to drain Shrimps dick | Part 13

Unread post by nl_s »

The fact she just HAD to announce the day before Bri shows how awful she is. God forbid something happens to either of their pregnancies since they’ll be due at the same time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Salamisammich
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Salamisammich »

Comes downstairs with makeup, hair, smile on her face, says hi to the camera, eating pasta and meatballs two weeks ago this bitch was a greasy, miserable troll wouldn’t say hi... she really is only happy when she’s pregnant

Onchao16
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Onchao16 »

She’s is so competitive. She knew Bri was pregnant based on Friday’s video. Hence why she rushed and out together that crappy announcement. And she totally will be induced to make sure she delivers first.

And are they fucking kidding me?!?! Maybe the doctor will teleconference appointments and the can do measurements and stuff?!?! First of all, measurements don’t get done until week 20. Second of all, they can’t draw their own land. They are idiots.

yeahsureok
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by yeahsureok »

Umm the fact she had to make a SECOND announcement she’s pregnant (ig), on the day Bri announces she’s pregnant. 🤯 I can’t even with Tiffani. She never ceases to blow my mind at how awful she is.

You’re literally the worst.
Courtneyshayne
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Courtneyshayne »

I think she rushed to be "the first" to announce and then quickly realized "Shit! Mines going to be overshadowed!" LOL such a dumbass!! I would have let Bri go first then came through with the overshadowing like 2 days later, or better yet wait u till you are showing a tiny bit to post a belly picture 🤦🏻‍♀️ I noticed that she liked Bri's post on IG but Bri hasn't liked any of her's. Lol. She would be the type of person to "hate like" someone's post 😂
Onchao16
Informer
Informer

Oh, and is disgusting comments about knowing when it happened and about his leftie working

Onchao16
Informer
Informer

In today’s vlog, in the car, that virus conversation with Carter was the most fake and staged thing I have seen.

Onchao16
Informer
Informer

Oh, oh, one more thing and I’m done. Literally complaining about not having a break from the kids....in a vlog talking about how she’s pregnant

Baxter95
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Baxter95 »

Okay so I’ve been a lurker for AWHILE now and I have to say something. I cannot stand this family. They are so fake and undeserving of everything they have. Honestly was a fan about a year ago until I found this site and started noticing all this stuff. I’ve been unsubscribed to both channels for a bit now but still tuning in to see the shit show but you know today I finally clicked the button on yt were they won’t recommend those channels to me anymore. I just cannot. They literally do NOTHING all day long then are in bed for half the day talking about how busy the day was for them and how exhausted they are with having nothing to do but entertain their own kids. My husband still has to work and I’m worried sick he will be exposed to something and bring it home but unlike them we actually depend on a real job for income for our family. And don’t have the luxury to just stay at home and protect ourselves . I cannot understand how two grown ass adults can sit around the house all day doing the bare minimum as parents and then want praise?! Sorry this is so long but I’ve been holding it in until this pregnancy announcement. I actually really enjoy bris channel while I do think she’s got her flaws I can actually say I look forward to watching her vids even if they are a bit repetitive. But on that note I saw that bri actually did sorta comment on their announcement lol
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Megyjames7
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Megyjames7 »

This is how she acted when she got engaged. She had no friends of her own besides a few stragglers that she picked up along the way (they’re all gone now like everyone else) so she latched on to shrimps friends wives and tortured them with her bullshit. Most of them were engaged before shrimpy proposed with his awful broken car proposal. She refused to let anyone get attention but herself. She talked bad about all of them and their proposals. She was PISSED that None of them asked her to be in their weddings. She acted rude at all of their weddings bashing their venues, dress, hair, decor. She made the most fun of her BFF Kate’s wedding!!! What a great friend trashy is!!!!!

She’s doing the same thing to Bri! Can’t let Bri have one moment of attention!! this is why she has no one and real life people outside of her pretend internet following of stupid teenagers can’t stand her!!!!!
Amy23
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Amy23 »

Tara congratulated bri that probably makes Tiffani mad 😂 also Tiffani put up the same picture of the baby gown on her stories saying she thinks it’s a boy cause you know no one can compare to princess Ella
yeahsureok
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by yeahsureok »

The best part of it all is that Bri prob doesn’t give 2 shits about Tiffani’s pregnancy but you know Tiffani’s pregnancy will be completely focused on obsessing over Bri’s. Getting any bit of baby related content out before Bri but she will fail when it comes to every aspect, from video quality, acting, to the whole trashy vs. classy vibe... beastons being the trash. Ffs compare their announcements lol, Bri’s is cute... Tiffs pure trash with bellies out.

Bri can just sit back and enjoy her pregnancy while Tiff and Chris will make a complete ass’ of themselves obsessing over Bri. Tiffs going to melt down
begenos1
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by begenos1 »

Myka’s the real MVP!

Evian
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Evian »

I bet she is hoping for another girl to have two of each. I hope she had twin boys and they never sleep again.

Sent from my VKY-L09 using Tapatalk

Amy23
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Amy23 »

Evian wrote: Mon Mar 23, 2020 9:59 am I bet she is hoping for another girl to have two of each. I hope she had twin boys and they never sleep again.

Sent from my VKY-L09 using Tapatalk
She said in her stories she thinks it’s a boy but I just know deep down she wants a girl
Amy23
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Amy23 »

Oh now brittani leach congratulated bri also Tara and Liza adele haha love it!
ApothicDrunk
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ApothicDrunk »

Megyjames7 wrote:This is how she acted when she got engaged. She had no friends of her own besides a few stragglers that she picked up along the way (they’re all gone now like everyone else) so she latched on to shrimps friends wives and tortured them with her bullshit. Most of them were engaged before shrimpy proposed with his awful broken car proposal. She refused to let anyone get attention but herself. She talked bad about all of them and their proposals. She was PISSED that None of them asked her to be in their weddings. She acted rude at all of their weddings bashing their venues, dress, hair, decor. She made the most fun of her BFF Kate’s wedding!!! What a great friend trashy is!!!!!

She’s doing the same thing to Bri! Can’t let Bri have one moment of attention!! this is why she has no one and real life people outside of her pretend internet following of stupid teenagers can’t stand her!!!!!
She made soooooo much fun of everyone’s wedding.

Considering her decor was a mish mosh of sea shells, oriental center pieces, and hot pink and teal....... Perfect for the white trash she truly is.
Woahhh
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Woahhh »

begenos1 wrote: Mon Mar 23, 2020 9:32 am Myka’s the real MVP!

Oh the shadeeeee of it all

This is going to be a drama filled 9 months and I’m so here for it.
sah010315
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by sah010315 »

Yeah I pretty much hate the phrase “pandemic pregnancy”. If that doesn’t scream that you are trying to monetize from this horrific situation then I don’t know what does.

Return to “Beauty & The Beastons”