T.Beaston: Who cares if the kids are always sick, I'm too busy trying to drain Shrimps dick | Part 13

yeahsureok
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: T.Beaston: Who cares if the kids are always sick, I'm too busy trying to drain Shrimps dick | Part 13

Unread post by yeahsureok »

sah010315 wrote: Mon Mar 23, 2020 11:17 am Yeah I pretty much hate the phrase “pandemic pregnancy”. If that doesn’t scream that you are trying to monetize from this horrific situation then I don’t know what does.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I just heard a story of a woman, sobbing, because she went in for some type of fertility treatment and the doctor and nurse sat her down saying they should “cancel” this cycle. If she went through with it she would have had to sign a bunch of waivers regarding covid. It really is scary and I’m trying to remain very level headed. Tiffani just doesn't care because it hasn’t directly affected her wallet yet. She’s so heartless. I’m so happy all of the other youtube mommy’s seems to be over shit too.
YT13
Amateur
Amateur

Re: T.Beaston: Who cares if the kids are always sick, I'm too busy trying to drain Shrimps dick | Part 13

Unread post by YT13 »

Pumpkin1931 wrote: Sun Mar 22, 2020 6:22 pm great another idiot knocked up awful early to announce it. funny she hasn't been able to get out of bed was so depressed now she is all perky
Right?! She was so nasty, lazy, bitchy, and depressed because she wasn't getting her positive those days. She knew it was too early to test but she can't wait. As soon as the positive showed up she jumped out of bed and changed her shitty attitude. It was so obvious something happened.
QueenMaleficent
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by QueenMaleficent »

The last thing this angst ridden fool needs is another kid. She already has one that pukes constantly and she does nothing about it. Adding in a newborn is going to screw with her precious sleep schedules and self care hours.
h 25 l
Informer
Informer

Unread post by h 25 l »

Her using #pandemicpregnancy is only making her look even more stupid for actively trying to have a baby when this was all starting. I think they were already cancelling schools and stuff when she said she was ovulating. Also, who announces their pregnancy when they're so early along that some of the pregnancy tests still show negative and you have to dismantle a digital one?

I also hate their new intro. They should be embarrassed. She really thinks she's Beyonce. And people still praise them.
elvisandrocky49
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by elvisandrocky49 »

Amy23 wrote:Tara congratulated bri that probably makes Tiffani mad Image also Tiffani put up the same picture of the baby gown on her stories saying she thinks it’s a boy cause you know no one can compare to princess Ella
As all is well in the utube mother bitches world. Tiff and Bri are finally knocked up. Already saying they know the sex of the kid. Oh brother here we go. I'm out. Queen Airbag is getting her new floors and her comments are back on. I can't anymore. Air wig gotta pump the vlogs out. Daddy is out of work..

Sent from my LM-X212(G) using Tapatalk

katie_A1
Talker
Talker

Unread post by katie_A1 »

Ya know what’s extremely disturbing? These 2 clowns laying in bed talking about the attention they got. Tiny saying people texted him about his 4th kid saying congrats. They should really at 35 yrs old be asking WHY they need so much attention and praise. Ur having a 4th kid. Get over yourselves. The world does not revolve around u 2. People have lives that don’t include you 2 every second of every day. It’s pathetic how much attention they feel they deserve. They are DELUSIONAL.

Tiffani chiming in saying get married and have kids and see who ur friends are. Lol ok Tiffani. U were such a great friend to people weren’t you? U never did a mean thing to anyone? Quit lying for once. The very few friends u do have still talk about u ;)
elvisandrocky49
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by elvisandrocky49 »

yeahsureok wrote:You know the wind just got knocked out of this bitches sails. I actually cried watching Bri’s video. Happy for her. She’s been talking about #3 for so long. Ohhhh Tiff... no one is going to care about your pregnancy. I didn’t see Bri’s pregnancies with her other kids!
Could care less about her pregnancy

Evian
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Evian »

Amy23 wrote:
Evian wrote: Mon Mar 23, 2020 9:59 am I bet she is hoping for another girl to have two of each. I hope she had twin boys and they never sleep again.

Sent from my VKY-L09 using Tapatalk
She said in her stories she thinks it’s a boy but I just know deep down she wants a girl
Oh ya for sure she does

Sent from my VKY-L09 using Tapatalk

yeahsureok
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by yeahsureok »

elvisandrocky49 wrote: Mon Mar 23, 2020 1:01 pm
yeahsureok wrote:You know the wind just got knocked out of this bitches sails. I actually cried watching Bri’s video. Happy for her. She’s been talking about #3 for so long. Ohhhh Tiff... no one is going to care about your pregnancy. I didn’t see Bri’s pregnancies with her other kids!
Could care less about her pregnancy

Sweet! Assuming you meant you couldn’t care less.
BlondeQueen96
Talker
Talker

Unread post by BlondeQueen96 »

Trying to post a screenshot not sure if it worked but Somebody commented on trashi video asking about Bri and she didnt say anything beside "Thanks" strange.
I also dont get the whole revealing until you get past the 1st trimester. Bri was at least giving us the results not putting on a photo shoot and revealing it to everyone like geezus. I hope Bri outshines her in every way. Trashi is just embarrassing herself.
Gossipgurl
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Gossipgurl »

katie_A1 wrote: Mon Mar 23, 2020 12:56 pm Ya know what’s extremely disturbing? These 2 clowns laying in bed talking about the attention they got. Tiny saying people texted him about his 4th kid saying congrats. They should really at 35 yrs old be asking WHY they need so much attention and praise. Ur having a 4th kid. Get over yourselves. The world does not revolve around u 2. People have lives that don’t include you 2 every second of every day. It’s pathetic how much attention they feel they deserve. They are DELUSIONAL.

Tiffani chiming in saying get married and have kids and see who ur friends are. Lol ok Tiffani. U were such a great friend to people weren’t you? U never did a mean thing to anyone? Quit lying for once. The very few friends u do have still talk about u ;)
Friendships DO NOT WORK with people like the beastons. They think everything revolves around them.. and their friends should drop everything to cater to their needs. They only talk about themselves, they are always in competition with "friends", they think their life events top EVERYONES... its EXHAUSTING. The only loser who stuck around is cross eyed kate because she's desperate for human interaction being a SAHM.
misspersonality
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by misspersonality »

These people are soooo ghetto.
Writing out “Baby” on their stomachs for the announcement?
I’m deceased

She is absolutely psycho and the tiny creepy husband gives me douche chills like never before.

#PandemicPregnancy

Congratulations?
CrankyPants
Informer
Informer

Unread post by CrankyPants »

misspersonality wrote: Mon Mar 23, 2020 3:38 pm These people are soooo ghetto.
I’m deceased Image

She is absolutely psycho and the tiny creepy husband gives me douche chills like never before.

#PandemicPregnancy Image

Congratulations?
I think it's photoshopped.
Damask1988
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Damask1988 »

Hey all :)

Defected fan of Tiffani, tired her nasty, smug attitude. Glad other people see through her shit, she has so many minions that worship every move she makes.
mssqueen233
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by mssqueen233 »

Damn shrimpy will be 53 when the new baby graduates from high school yikes

Keep popping out those kids.

jazieg
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by jazieg »

mssqueen233 wrote:Damn shrimpy will be 53 when the new baby graduates from high school yikesImageImageImageImage

Keep popping out those kids.

Lol, 53, OMG... He'll be 48 with Carter!

Just joshin here. I can't say 53 is really old for a 4th child to graduate.

Sent from my SM-S727VL using Tapatalk

ina25
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by ina25 »

CrankyPants wrote: Mon Mar 23, 2020 5:31 pm
misspersonality wrote: Mon Mar 23, 2020 3:38 pm These people are soooo ghetto.
I’m deceased Image

#PandemicPregnancy Image

Congratulations?
I think it's photoshopped.
They show her writing on their bellies on the announcement video on his channel.
ksucrews
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by ksucrews »

Waiting for that juicer to be drop kicked down to the #getitalldone basement/Tanner's new room She won't be juicing anymore since she got what she wanted.

The 4th won't matter much If it's a boy, she will be interested for 9 months & then turn him over to Shrimp to raise for the next 18 years If it's a girl, the princess unicorn threshold is unattainable now They went crazy over the top with everything for Ella so doing it a second time isn't as fun now

Women are having their IVF cycles cancelled & Elle Woods is over there like "What, like it's hard?!" Pretty tacky Beastons but then again we expect nothing less

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Gossipgurl
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Gossipgurl »

^^^^^^^^ tanner's new room lollllllllll
luxe0780
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by luxe0780 »

katie_A1 wrote: Mon Mar 23, 2020 12:56 pm Ya know what’s extremely disturbing? These 2 clowns laying in bed talking about the attention they got. Tiny saying people texted him about his 4th kid saying congrats. They should really at 35 yrs old be asking WHY they need so much attention and praise. Ur having a 4th kid. Get over yourselves. The world does not revolve around u 2. People have lives that don’t include you 2 every second of every day. It’s pathetic how much attention they feel they deserve. They are DELUSIONAL.

all this.

personally i’ve refrained from commenting as i really have nothing good to say. quite the opposite in fact, and it frightens me how much vitriol i have towards this cunt. to undercut bri is fucking horrible. taking a step back, it shows what a disgusting human she is. she will throw anyone and anything under the bus for her own gain. she’s smug and happy because she can now continue to do fuck all and capitalize on this baby. she knew the ella dancing monkey show was getting boring so she’s thrilled to be able to hash out one more again. trashbag doesn’t want kids, she wants babies because babies equal attention, validation and because she’s a YT mom, a paycheque.

i don’t have the words to express how disgusted i am at her and pissy bitch shrimp dick.

Return to “Beauty & The Beastons”