T.Beaston: Who cares if the kids are always sick, I'm too busy trying to drain Shrimps dick | Part 13

RealityBites
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: T.Beaston: Who cares if the kids are always sick, I'm too busy trying to drain Shrimps dick | Part 13

Unread post by RealityBites »

luxe0780 wrote: Mon Mar 23, 2020 10:52 pm
katie_A1 wrote: Mon Mar 23, 2020 12:56 pm Ya know what’s extremely disturbing? These 2 clowns laying in bed talking about the attention they got. Tiny saying people texted him about his 4th kid saying congrats. They should really at 35 yrs old be asking WHY they need so much attention and praise. Ur having a 4th kid. Get over yourselves. The world does not revolve around u 2. People have lives that don’t include you 2 every second of every day. It’s pathetic how much attention they feel they deserve. They are DELUSIONAL.

Tiffani chiming in saying get married and have kids and see who ur friends are. Lol ok Tiffani. U were such a great friend to people weren’t you? U never did a mean thing to anyone? Quit lying for once. The very few friends u do have still talk about u ;)
all this.

personally i’ve refrained from commenting as i really have nothing good to say. quite the opposite in fact, and it frightens me how much vitriol i have towards this c*nt. to undercut bri is fucking horrible. taking a step back, it shows what a disgusting human she is. she will throw anyone and anything under the bus for her own gain. she’s smug and happy because she can now continue to do fuck all and capitalize on this baby. she knew the ella dancing monkey show was getting boring so she’s thrilled to be able to hash out one more again. trashbag doesn’t want kids, she wants babies because babies equal attention, validation and because she’s a YT mom, a paycheque.

i don’t have the words to express how disgusted i am at her and pissy bitch shrimp dick.

Same. I unfollowed her on Instagram today. The fact that she had to hurry up and beat her frenemy Bri to the punch with her pregnancy announcement was the final low for me. Plus, I don't care to see or hear about their fake clickbait pregnancy problems either. No one cares. She can pop out 10 more and her crotch can be as big as the Grand Canyon and fall out for all I care.

The smug attitude she has and the enabling, wussy, delusional way her little husband is when the world is in crisis right now disgusts me. People are dying, losing their jobs and businesses and all these two scumbags are worried about is breeding another baby just for attention and money.

The favoritism of Ella, the lack of care for Tanner. I'm done seeing it. She will never be happy and satisfied in life and will always want more. You just know this skank won't give up the office she doesn't use for a baby or ever give the boys their own rooms so next they will be shopping for a new, bigger house. All on stans dimes that praise her for doing nothing. I can only hope that their channel crumbles and they are forced to work real jobs like real people. I hope she gets no sleep and all of her kids stress her out every single day. Maybe Shrimp will get tired of being her little servant and wake up and go join his side piece mistress and leave her with all of the kids she begged to have just for money.
RealityBites
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: T.Beaston: Who cares if the kids are always sick, I'm too busy trying to drain Shrimps dick | Part 13

The next Beaston Pandemic Paycheck #4!!!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
luxe0780
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by luxe0780 »

RealityBites wrote: Mon Mar 23, 2020 11:34 pm
luxe0780 wrote: Mon Mar 23, 2020 10:52 pm
katie_A1 wrote: Mon Mar 23, 2020 12:56 pm Ya know what’s extremely disturbing? These 2 clowns laying in bed talking about the attention they got. Tiny saying people texted him about his 4th kid saying congrats. They should really at 35 yrs old be asking WHY they need so much attention and praise. Ur having a 4th kid. Get over yourselves. The world does not revolve around u 2. People have lives that don’t include you 2 every second of every day. It’s pathetic how much attention they feel they deserve. They are DELUSIONAL.

Tiffani chiming in saying get married and have kids and see who ur friends are. Lol ok Tiffani. U were such a great friend to people weren’t you? U never did a mean thing to anyone? Quit lying for once. The very few friends u do have still talk about u ;)
all this.

personally i’ve refrained from commenting as i really have nothing good to say. quite the opposite in fact, and it frightens me how much vitriol i have towards this c*nt. to undercut bri is fucking horrible. taking a step back, it shows what a disgusting human she is. she will throw anyone and anything under the bus for her own gain. she’s smug and happy because she can now continue to do fuck all and capitalize on this baby. she knew the ella dancing monkey show was getting boring so she’s thrilled to be able to hash out one more again. trashbag doesn’t want kids, she wants babies because babies equal attention, validation and because she’s a YT mom, a paycheque.

i don’t have the words to express how disgusted i am at her and pissy bitch shrimp dick.

Same. I unfollowed her on Instagram today. The fact that she had to hurry up and beat her frenemy Bri to the punch with her pregnancy announcement was the final low for me. Plus, I don't care to see or hear about their fake clickbait pregnancy problems either. No one cares. She can pop out 10 more and her crotch can be as big as the Grand Canyon and fall out for all I care.

The smug attitude she has and the enabling, wussy, delusional way her little husband is when the world is in crisis right now disgusts me. People are dying, losing their jobs and businesses and all these two scumbags are worried about is breeding another baby just for attention and money.

The favoritism of Ella, the lack of care for Tanner. I'm done seeing it. She will never be happy and satisfied in life and will always want more. You just know this skank won't give up the office she doesn't use for a baby or ever give the boys their own rooms so next they will be shopping for a new, bigger house. All on stans dimes that praise her for doing nothing. I can only hope that their channel crumbles and they are forced to work real jobs like real people. I hope she gets no sleep and all of her kids stress her out every single day. Maybe Shrimp will get tired of being her little servant and wake up and go join his side piece mistress and leave her with all of the kids she begged to have just for money.
yup, agree 1000%. i’ve just unsubscribed from trash can and bri on YT. cunt face has me blocked on insta but i’ve just unfollowed bri on ig too. i literally just can’t anymore. bri i know i’ll prob check in on from time to time out of boredom/curiosity, but that other slag i have zero time for.

i hope the same as you for her; i hope her pregnancy is awful, i hope the baby (a boy haha) never sleeps. i hope shrimp resumes with his side bitch and ditches trashani faster than a mouldy cheeseburger. i hope her channel dies and she’s forced to return to the real world. the one where she treats people like toilet paper and has zero friends to speak of. good luck getting a job, a good reference, a network of people that support you and have your back, because she’s fucked that up nicely for herself. the world is completely indifferent to her, why does she think anyone actually cares? once she’s left with 4 horrible kids and she’s all alone, then what? god i would pay to be a fly on the wall then 😂😂 oh and i hope her kids grow up and act like hell and hate her. thats inevitable though.

and i hope baby number 4 destroys her vagina. those beef curtains probably already flap around every time the wind blows but i hope after this one’s done with her, she can’t so much as sneeze without gushing pee everywhere.

she’s such a raging fuck i can’t even.

i’m not normally spiteful like this but i actually have nothing but ill will towards her.
kristieanne87
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by kristieanne87 »

Courtneyshayne wrote:
Megyjames7 wrote: Sun Mar 22, 2020 5:12 pm Anybody see the thank you to those that congratulated us post? Made me have flashbacks to when she and her mom called her bridesmaids bitches on Facebook because they didn’t like a post of hers! Image she is a grudge holder and desperately needs the attention and congratulations. She keeps a tally of those that don’t say congrats. How dare anyone not acknowledge her. It’s pathetic. She will want a baby shower or sprinkle for this 4th kid too!

The announcement is trashy. Why is she constantly writing on her stomach? Classless.
What are your thoughts on someone having a shower for #4 when they just had #3 two years before and it was the same sex? Bc that's what my sister in law did and I'm dying to know what her friends thought of that....and she is not hard up for money or things....
I think it is completely tacky to have a shower for any child beyond the first.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Pumpkin1931
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Pumpkin1931 »

I see everyone talking about her tacky wedding and how she treated her friends did she vlog back then because I don't see anything wedding related other that horribly embarrassing proposal hoping she posted it all some where
Pumpkin1931
Amateur
Amateur

elvisandrocky49 wrote: Mon Mar 23, 2020 1:01 pm
yeahsureok wrote:You know the wind just got knocked out of this bitches sails. I actually cried watching Bri’s video. Happy for her. She’s been talking about #3 for so long. Ohhhh Tiff... no one is going to care about your pregnancy. I didn’t see Bri’s pregnancies with her other kids!
Could care less about her pregnancy

Sent from my LM-X212(G) using Tapatalk
right and that says it all she has wanted baby number 3 he didn't and that was clear. they don't even sleep together there is zero attraction with them its like watching your brother and sister. He clearly is a train wreck not wanting another kid just because you want one doesn't mean you have one god help if its a boy she milk her dad's death all over again. also nothing like using your husband to knock you up she wanted nothing to do with him and all of a sudden wants sex to get a child classy real classy
Amy23
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Amy23 »

So I’m bri’s comments on her latest ig photo someone asked if she’s finding out the gender and she replied with I think we’re gonna wait which I have to admit is smart because that will give the birth vlog the most views. So do we think Tiffani will do the same and wait or find out? I kinda doubt she’ll wait
Also bri said they just hope for a healthy baby and a good sleeper don’t know if that was a dig at Tiffani asking her followers if it’s a boy or girl.
BlondeQueen96
Talker
Talker

Unread post by BlondeQueen96 »

Amy23 wrote: Tue Mar 24, 2020 6:31 am So I’m bri’s comments on her latest ig photo someone asked if she’s finding out the gender and she replied with I think we’re gonna wait which I have to admit is smart because that will give the birth vlog the most views. So do we think Tiffani will do the same and wait or find out? I kinda doubt she’ll wait
Also bri said they just hope for a healthy baby and a good sleeper don’t know if that was a dig at Tiffani asking her followers if it’s a boy or girl.
Oh Knowing trashi she will find out for herself and tell her viewers that shes waiting. Shes full of lies. she couldnt even wait till she was past 10 weeks with Ewwa to find out because she wanted a girl so bad if it was another boy she probably would of had a "miscarriage"
yeahsureok
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by yeahsureok »

Pumpkin1931 wrote: Tue Mar 24, 2020 4:19 am
elvisandrocky49 wrote: Mon Mar 23, 2020 1:01 pm
yeahsureok wrote:You know the wind just got knocked out of this bitches sails. I actually cried watching Bri’s video. Happy for her. She’s been talking about #3 for so long. Ohhhh Tiff... no one is going to care about your pregnancy. I didn’t see Bri’s pregnancies with her other kids!
Could care less about her pregnancy

right and that says it all she has wanted baby number 3 he didn't and that was clear. they don't even sleep together there is zero attraction with them its like watching your brother and sister. He clearly is a train wreck not wanting another kid just because you want one doesn't mean you have one god help if its a boy she milk her dad's death all over again. also nothing like using your husband to knock you up she wanted nothing to do with him and all of a sudden wants sex to get a child classy real classy
Da hell?
ApothicDrunk
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ApothicDrunk »

Pumpkin1931 wrote:I see everyone talking about her tacky wedding and how she treated her friends did she vlog back then because I don't see anything wedding related other that horribly embarrassing proposal hoping she posted it all some where
No she didn’t but she always treated people horribly. Posting photos from her wedding would require an explanation as to why she doesn’t speak to any of her bridesmaids besides her sisters. Him too. They’re careful to never address that.
ApothicDrunk
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ApothicDrunk »

yeahsureok wrote:
elvisandrocky49 wrote: Mon Mar 23, 2020 1:01 pm Could care less about her pregnancy

Da hell?
Lol is that tiffani writing about bri’s pregnancy? Image
yeahsureok
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by yeahsureok »

ApothicDrunk wrote: Tue Mar 24, 2020 9:27 am
yeahsureok wrote:

Da hell?
My first thought lol! Maybe she’s catching on. thinking this Is a better approach than coming on here and praising herself up and down and telling us how awful we are. 😂

Pumpkin we’re just busting you.. i think. And you better not say you’re from Australia! 😉 kidddddding.
Salamisammich
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Salamisammich »

What the hell is wrong with Chris? He said “you guys have the best mommy in the world for doing this with you, if it was just me and you we wouldn’t do anything like this.” About the butterfly craft. Who says that? The boys just looked at him... I’m really starting to think he’s a bigger problem than she is.

He also said in the last vlog that he’s been easing up and not disciplining as much because the boys were not wanting to go to him for things and ever since he stopped they’ve been like going to him. He must be a real hot head. I’m seeing a lot of abuse coming from him, and if that was the case I wish Tiff would take her babies and leave like what a psycho little man...

Also her Mexican casserole looked like it was made with play dough and then kids were eating cereal

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Woahhh
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Woahhh »

Watching her night routine video.

Is she really loading herself up with her own concoctions of essential oils and retinol serums while bragging about being pregnant? Has she done any research about how that might affect her? (I honestly don’t know either but would damn well look into it before smearing it all over my skin if I was expecting, I know people avoid retinol). She’s going to end up hurting one of her Stan’s who take her word for everything.

I really thought I could keep watching for the train wreck that will be this pregnancy but it’s only been like 3 days and I don’t think I can make it.
RealityBites
Gossiper
Gossiper

We all talked about the COPPA guidelines before and channels featuring kids getting demonetized, so why doesn't theirs and all the other family channels?? Clearly they show their kids and it's almost the end of March and their comments aren't disabled and obviously they are still profiting off of their kids. I've googled this but it's all very unclear. It seems like YouTube picks and chooses who they will demonitize. Is there a way to report their channel for featuring their kids?
violet08
Talker
Talker

Unread post by violet08 »

RealityBites wrote:We all talked about the COPPA guidelines before and channels featuring kids getting demonetized, so why doesn't theirs and all the other family channels?? Clearly they show their kids and it's almost the end of March and their comments aren't disabled and obviously they are still profiting off of their kids. I've googled this but it's all very unclear. It seems like YouTube picks and chooses who they will demonitize. Is there a way to report their channel for featuring their kids?
Because their channels aren’t “intended for kids” it’s not about featuring children. It’s about making videos that might be appealing to children.
Pumpkin1931
Amateur
Amateur

yeahsureok wrote: Tue Mar 24, 2020 10:46 am
ApothicDrunk wrote: Tue Mar 24, 2020 9:27 am
yeahsureok wrote:
Da hell?
My first thought lol! Maybe she’s catching on. thinking this Is a better approach than coming on here and praising herself up and down and telling us how awful we are. 😂

Pumpkin we’re just busting you.. i think. And you better not say you’re from Australia! 😉 kidddddding.
I understand you all are joking and I'm not a fan or either but both are horrible. bris marriage and this baby is a joke. she did milk her father dying for views. I did have a stroke so sometimes every thing just flows out into a mess of a post i swear its the stroke not me lol
Graysky33
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Graysky33 »

RealityBites wrote:We all talked about the COPPA guidelines before and channels featuring kids getting demonetized, so why doesn't theirs and all the other family channels?? Clearly they show their kids and it's almost the end of March and their comments aren't disabled and obviously they are still profiting off of their kids. I've googled this but it's all very unclear. It seems like YouTube picks and chooses who they will demonitize. Is there a way to report their channel for featuring their kids?
It's not about showing kids, it's about videos being made with kids as the intended audience.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

KLDigs
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by KLDigs »

I have a theory
I wonder if they’re really pregnant at all?
I wonder if they’ll “miscarry”
That would give her the sympathy views and More attention wouldn’t it?
I don’t know just a feeling I have, they did this pretty quickly....like the rush to announce and then Chris spent a long time explaining why they told us so early and how “they’ll take us along on their journey good or bad”
Just seems weird
🤔
AryaStark
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by AryaStark »

The most rewarding part of her little I’m pregnant and you’re not sit down was TCovid straight up telling the people who struggle with fertility that she CAN NOT relate to you. Maybe the first honest (yet of course rude) thing she has said in a long long time.

Have fun cashing in on this baby at such an uncertain time when advertisers are not going to be paying for much if any. This may be a resented baby in the long run because they might not make the big bucks with it if there is a recession as being predicted. Womp womp.

Return to “Beauty & The Beastons”