JesssFam: Tragedy Views and Photoshop Overuse (Part 138)

blyss680
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: JesssFam: Tragedy Views and Photoshop Overuse (Part 138)

Unread post by blyss680 »

Hoe4Christmas wrote:why did landen have gum? i didn’t even know what gum was until i was older than lilia. gum isn’t for kids. it’s messy and can have shit like aspartame which can have negative effects as some scientists have found

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Oh FFS Image

CottonCandySky
Talker
Talker

Unread post by CottonCandySky »

She can put all kinds of filters on her stories, but she can’t hide how unhealthy and sleep-deprived this poor child looks.
Miss_momma3
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Miss_momma3 »

Hoe4Christmas wrote:why did landen have gum? i didn’t even know what gum was until i was older than lilia. gum isn’t for kids. it’s messy and can have shit like aspartame which can have negative effects as some scientists have found

My oldest is excited to turn 10 so he can chew gum. My boys have crowded teeth so they get cavities very easily so I've said no gum until you turn 10. We try to avoid a lot of sugar for this reason too.
rowrowrow
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by rowrowrow »

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202003 ... ca3fe8.png[/IMG]
How is this lunch ? Besides from the plate with a grilled cheese this is the most random shit I have seen

CurlyQ121
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by CurlyQ121 »

Miss_momma3 wrote:

My oldest is excited to turn 10 so he can chew gum. My boys have crowded teeth so they get cavities very easily so I've said no gum until you turn 10. We try to avoid a lot of sugar for this reason too.
Xylitol sweetened gum is actually supposed to help with preventing tooth decay Image

Jameson
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Jameson »

rowrowrow wrote:[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202003 ... ca3fe8.png[/IMG]
How is this lunch ? Besides from the plate with a grilled cheese this is the most random shit I have seen

You would think she was serving lunch to a bunch of toddlers. What the hell.

fossilfinger
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by fossilfinger »

rowrowrow wrote: Tue Mar 24, 2020 2:45 pm How is this lunch ? Besides from the plate with a grilled cheese this is the most random shit I have seen
Except for the plate that has goldfish crackers as the main (WOW) they don't look too bad in terms of protein/fruits/etc., but they do look like toddler meals. I feel like older kids would be bored with this kind of meal. These are really snacks, not meals. Meals should be comforting and filling, and these don't look like they would help kids sustain energy for more than an hour.
Fashionista135
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Fashionista135 »

First of all, what the hell is with all the dry pasta? Butter and parmesan, marinara, pesto, anything but dry, bland noodles. How boring. You'd think Jess would get some inspo from all those Hello Fresh meals.

Also that yellow plate in the back, is that just a handful of shedded cheese? Please tell me in seeing it wrong

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

4littlemonkeys
Informer
Informer

Unread post by 4littlemonkeys »

Each kid gets what they want to eat. I don’t see a problem with it. Looks pretty healthy for the most part. Better than fast food and probably their own school lunches. Image

Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Haulnarse »

Fashionista135 wrote:

First of all, what the hell is with all the dry pasta? Butter and parmesan, marinara, pesto, anything but dry, bland noodles. How boring. You'd think Jess would get some inspo from all those Hello Fresh meals.

Also that yellow plate in the back, is that just a handful of shedded cheese? Please tell me in seeing it wrong

Also i dont care how many kids she has - stop catering to their individual needs. No one has allergies (that im aware of?). Everyone gets grilled cheese, next day everyone gets pasta, etc. My kids are still packing their own school lunches - just to eat at home - so they don’t end up in my cupboards all day long. (Sandwich, 2 pieces of fruit, cheese & crackers, museli bar, 2 biscuits, small packet of chips, yoghurt). Then my husband makes himself grilled cheese and everyone else got shitty ImageImage
ReyRey61
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ReyRey61 »

Haulnarse wrote:
Fashionista135 wrote:

Also i dont care how many kids she has - stop catering to their individual needs. No one has allergies (that im aware of?). Everyone gets grilled cheese, next day everyone gets pasta, etc. My kids are still packing their own school lunches - just to eat at home - so they don’t end up in my cupboards all day long. (Sandwich, 2 pieces of fruit, cheese & crackers, museli bar, 2 biscuits, small packet of chips, yoghurt). Then my husband makes himself grilled cheese and everyone else got shitty ImageImage
I agree: why can’t all the kids eat the same thing?! My kids all got the same thing that day. I’m sure her plates are just for content; I seriously doubt her kids get fruit and vegetables in their daily lunches. Not many calories in those plates: no wonder they’re rail thin.
cjl123
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by cjl123 »

Is it sad that I’m happy it was Lilia who accidentally hit Addie instead of one of the boys, especially Kyson. I think she would have made a big deal and been super dramatic if it was anyone other than lilia.

Also Addie looks exhausted beyond belief. That girl needs a nap and an earlier bedtime. She is struggling.

4littlemonkeys
Informer
Informer

ReyRey61 wrote:
Haulnarse wrote:
Fashionista135 wrote:First of all, what the hell is with all the dry pasta? Butter and parmesan, marinara, pesto, anything but dry, bland noodles. How boring. You'd think Jess would get some inspo from all those Hello Fresh meals.

I agree: why can’t all the kids eat the same thing?! My kids all got the same thing that day. I’m sure her plates are just for content; I seriously doubt her kids get fruit and vegetables in their daily lunches. Not many calories in those plates: no wonder they’re rail thin.
Lilia is the only one that is thin and that’s just her build. There’s nothing wrong with giving kids options for lunches. Y’all bitch about the silliest things.

Fashionista135
Talker
Talker

4littlemonkeys wrote:
ReyRey61 wrote:
Haulnarse wrote: Also i dont care how many kids she has - stop catering to their individual needs. No one has allergies (that im aware of?). Everyone gets grilled cheese, next day everyone gets pasta, etc. My kids are still packing their own school lunches - just to eat at home - so they don’t end up in my cupboards all day long. (Sandwich, 2 pieces of fruit, cheese & crackers, museli bar, 2 biscuits, small packet of chips, yoghurt). Then my husband makes himself grilled cheese and everyone else got shitty ImageImage
Lilia is the only one that is thin and that’s just her build. There’s nothing wrong with giving kids options for lunches. Y’all bitch about the silliest things.

Choices would be fine if they were still eating a healthy meal. One kid literally got peas, oranges, yogurt, applesauce and a handful of cheese. You can't honestly try and tell us that that's a healthy meal. Even if all of the kids are normal weights, that doesn't mean they're healthy when they eat nothing but sugar and carbs all day long.

MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by MiloandMax1 »

4littlemonkeys wrote: Tue Mar 24, 2020 6:53 pm
ReyRey61 wrote:
Haulnarse wrote:

Its not just about them being thin, look under their eyes. They always look tired and when they aren't getting proper nutrition (and proper sleep) it affects them. Even with the small amount of protein on those plates her kids get way too many carbs and too much sugar. Nutrition isn't something silly at all.
4littlemonkeys
Informer
Informer

Fashionista135 wrote:
4littlemonkeys wrote:
ReyRey61 wrote: I agree: why can’t all the kids eat the same thing?! My kids all got the same thing that day. I’m sure her plates are just for content; I seriously doubt her kids get fruit and vegetables in their daily lunches. Not many calories in those plates: no wonder they’re rail thin.

Choices would be fine if they were still eating a healthy meal. One kid literally got peas, oranges, yogurt, applesauce and a handful of cheese. You can't honestly try and tell us that that's a healthy meal. Even if all of the kids are normal weights, that doesn't mean they're healthy when they eat nothing but sugar and carbs all day long.

A veggie, fruit, dairy. Kids need carbs. Our bodies need sugar as well. Unless you feed your kids a perfect diet, you really can’t bash what somebody else feeds their kids.

Fashionista135
Talker
Talker

4littlemonkeys wrote:
Fashionista135 wrote:
4littlemonkeys wrote: Lilia is the only one that is thin and that’s just her build. There’s nothing wrong with giving kids options for lunches. Y’all bitch about the silliest things.

A veggie, fruit, dairy. Kids need carbs. Our bodies need sugar as well. Unless you feed your kids a perfect diet, you really can’t bash what somebody else feeds their kids.

They also need protein, which from what we see they almost never get. They also get lots of sugary soda, they don't have a normal bedtime. It's not just about one lunch. It's about a pattern of lazy parenting

Emcee
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Emcee »

Spoonful of shredded cheese, a whole can of peas and a tangerine is HEALTHY? Really?

:love2:
GossipLadyy
Informer
Informer

Unread post by GossipLadyy »

Little monkeys is always excusing Messs behavior.

Sent from my Pixel 3a XL using Tapatalk

SpippinThatTea
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by SpippinThatTea »

Jess looks like she hasn't showered in over a week. Her hair looks greasy AF and the parts hanging down needs a good brushing and a trim. It looks like a rat's nest of split ends.

Return to “JesssFam”