T.Beaston: Who cares if the kids are always sick, I'm too busy trying to drain Shrimps dick | Part 13

luxe0780
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: T.Beaston: Who cares if the kids are always sick, I'm too busy trying to drain Shrimps dick | Part 13

Unread post by luxe0780 »

A1A2990F-B498-474A-BF87-816FE7654E5B.jpeg

what in the actual fuck. is she blind as well as missing half a brain? those hideous clompy boots. and wtf is up with the white knee socks peeping over?? it’s like she’s some sad middle aged loser who aspires to be britney spears circa 1997. how she can post this and not cringe i will never understand. does she think she actually looks good? far out. she clearly has no taste and/or no shame 🤣
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Gossipgurl
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Re: T.Beaston: Who cares if the kids are always sick, I'm too busy trying to drain Shrimps dick | Part 13

Unread post by Gossipgurl »

KLDigs wrote: Wed Mar 25, 2020 12:24 am I have a theory
I wonder if they’re really pregnant at all?
I wonder if they’ll “miscarry”
That would give her the sympathy views and More attention wouldn’t it?
I don’t know just a feeling I have, they did this pretty quickly....like the rush to announce and then Chris spent a long time explaining why they told us so early and how “they’ll take us along on their journey good or bad”
Just seems weird
🤔
Great theory!!!
yeahsureok
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by yeahsureok »

Pumpkin1931 wrote: Tue Mar 24, 2020 5:25 pm
yeahsureok wrote: Tue Mar 24, 2020 10:46 am
ApothicDrunk wrote: Tue Mar 24, 2020 9:27 am
Lol is that tiffani writing about bri’s pregnancy? Image
My first thought lol! Maybe she’s catching on. thinking this Is a better approach than coming on here and praising herself up and down and telling us how awful we are. 😂

Pumpkin we’re just busting you.. i think. And you better not say you’re from Australia! 😉 kidddddding.
I understand you all are joking and I'm not a fan or either but both are horrible. bris marriage and this baby is a joke. she did milk her father dying for views. I did have a stroke so sometimes every thing just flows out into a mess of a post i swear its the stroke not me lol
Aww! I’m sorry to hear that. I WAS just joking! Totally get what you’re saying, for me I think Bri is just the lesser of 2 evils. Their marriage is a mess tho. Adams reaction was weird almost like “huh, how” lol 😬
disney8
Informer
Informer

Unread post by disney8 »

She is ONCE AGAIN making a post about people reaching out to congratulate them. My goodness why are you so desperate for attention? That’s all that matters to them. Attention and praise!
Tpdcmm
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Tpdcmm »

KLDigs wrote:I have a theory
I wonder if they’re really pregnant at all?
I wonder if they’ll “miscarry”
That would give her the sympathy views and More attention wouldn’t it?
I don’t know just a feeling I have, they did this pretty quickly....like the rush to announce and then Chris spent a long time explaining why they told us so early and how “they’ll take us along on their journey good or bad”
Just seems weird
I have wondered the same thing and was going to post that here. I really wouldn’t put it past them, I could totally see them doing that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
RealityBites
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by RealityBites »

Graysky33 wrote: Tue Mar 24, 2020 6:22 pm
RealityBites wrote:We all talked about the COPPA guidelines before and channels featuring kids getting demonetized, so why doesn't theirs and all the other family channels?? Clearly they show their kids and it's almost the end of March and their comments aren't disabled and obviously they are still profiting off of their kids. I've googled this but it's all very unclear. It seems like YouTube picks and chooses who they will demonitize. Is there a way to report their channel for featuring their kids?
It's not about showing kids, it's about videos being made with kids as the intended audience.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
I understand that, however she reposts other people's kids watching her channel with her kids on Instagram.

Also, when all of the COPPA rules first came out people that had dollar tree haul channels and craft channels were saying they couldn't show toys or items for children in order to not be flagged. Just seems like a lot of loopholes.

This was all created to protect kids from being exploited and the Beastons (and other family channels) obviously do this. The kids are too little to have a say if they want their whole lives broadcasted for all to see, which they do and these kids are just a paycheck for them.
Amy23
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Amy23 »

disney8 wrote: Wed Mar 25, 2020 4:19 am She is ONCE AGAIN making a post about people reaching out to congratulate them. My goodness why are you so desperate for attention? That’s all that matters to them. Attention and praise!
And also said what is your most pregnancy/maternity must haves when Bri just asked that in her stories earlier I can tell there is gonna be a lot of copying going on
yeahsureok
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

disney8 wrote: Wed Mar 25, 2020 4:19 am She is ONCE AGAIN making a post about people reaching out to congratulate them. My goodness why are you so desperate for attention? That’s all that matters to them. Attention and praise!
This is a straight up competition to her! Bri asked on stories what people recommend 21hrs ago... tiff just had a fucking baby and 11hrs ago asks for first trimester must haves. YOU LITERALLY JUST HAD A KID.... nothing has changed except your crotch. THIS IS YOUR 4th RODEO!!! stop with trying to desperately get people to comment on your shit. Losers.

Looks like her likes are back down On IG again. 139K followers and 5k likes. awesome job.... 1,2,3 Beastons! No one cares about your family
yeahsureok
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Amy23 wrote: Wed Mar 25, 2020 4:51 am
And also said what is your most pregnancy/maternity must haves when Bri just asked that in her stories earlier I can tell there is gonna be a lot of copying going on
You beat me to it 🤪
GGnella
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by GGnella »

Tiff and bri don’t get more wrong I know it’s exciting when you find out your preg but aren’t they a little worried .. like wait until at least your first ultra sound to be so gun hoe . And where myka are they still friends with her
RealityBites
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by RealityBites »

I like eating breakfast for dinner occasionally, however wtf does it seem like they are always eating waffles for dinner weekly? Seems like that and that blah looking pasta or chicken nuggets is all those kids eat. Especially Tanner, always eating a waffle. I've already asked her about the allergy test she most likely didn't get him and she said it wasn't back yet and could take 2 weeks. Yeah. Sure. We should all comment and ask so she can finally get him tested.

Also, how much reposting and praise for getting knocked up is she going to post? Does she expect a trophy for having midget bump bump with Shrimp and getting knocked up with another spawn that will get ignored? No one cares.
Amy23
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Amy23 »

yeahsureok wrote: Wed Mar 25, 2020 4:57 am
You beat me to it 🤪
And it makes no sense cause this is their third and fourth kid shouldn’t they know? I’m pregnant with my third and knew just what to get. You would think they were first time moms
Amy23
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Amy23 »

Amy23 wrote: Wed Mar 25, 2020 5:50 am
yeahsureok wrote: Wed Mar 25, 2020 4:57 am

You beat me to it 🤪
And it makes no sense cause this is their third and fourth kid shouldn’t they know? I’m pregnant with my third and knew just what to get. You would think they were first time moms
And this morning bri posts something pregnancy related now she does 😂
yeahsureok
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Inside Edition just did a story on NY state baning husbands from the delivery room. I know some of you are pregnant now, not trying to cause panic but I wonder how long this stuff will last? Tiffani is the kind of person who needs an audience when she delivers her babies. Doesn’t she usually have her husband, mom and sister?

They’re probably so happy and giddy with all the click bait they can use from this. Makes my skin crawl. I bet they lay in bed at night giggling about it and all the titles they can use.

Next week “he won’t be allowed in the delivery room 😭
Amy23
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Amy23 »

yeahsureok wrote: Wed Mar 25, 2020 6:30 am Inside Edition just did a story on NY state baning husbands from the delivery room. I know some of you are pregnant now, not trying to cause panic but I wonder how long this stuff will last? Tiffani is the kind of person who needs an audience when she delivers her babies. Doesn’t she usually have her husband, mom and sister?

They’re probably so happy and giddy with all the click bait they can use from this. Makes my skin crawl. I bet they lay in bed at night giggling about it and all the titles they can use.

Next week “he won’t be allowed in the delivery room 😭
I’m due in June so I’m a little worried considering I have to have a csection I would hate for my husband not to be with me but at the same time me and him see it as the a way to keep our baby safe we will do it. I do think by the time she delivers all this will be over with. They probably will use “husband misses baby’s first doctor appointment because they aren’t allowing anyone in the doctors office now
Onchao16
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Onchao16 »

In today’s vlog, Tanner runs to greet him. He says hi, makes a comment about them looking the same, then practically shoved him out of the way, saying he needs to go film Ella.

And Ella has some kind of vision issue for sure. It’s obvious in the intro portion. Another bruise on her head.

And they got the kids that Jeep from “mommy and daddy working so hard”.

yeahsureok
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Onchao16 wrote: Wed Mar 25, 2020 7:22 am In today’s vlog, Tanner runs to greet him. He says hi, makes a comment about them looking the same, then practically shoved him out of the way, saying he needs to go film Ella.

And Ella has some kind of vision issue for sure. It’s obvious in the intro portion. Another bruise on her head.

And they got the kids that Jeep from “mommy and daddy working so hard”. Image

I counted three on her face on the right side... one on her forehead, one under her eye and one on her cheek near her mouth. She ALWAYS has one on her cheek, I’m wondering if they grab her face or something. It’s weird to always have a bruise in the exact same spot. Not saying abuse but between the constant bruising and the way the dogs act... constantly snarling growling AT THEM and peeping and pooping inside, it’s a little concerning.
Salamisammich
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Salamisammich »

yeahsureok wrote:
Onchao16 wrote: Wed Mar 25, 2020 7:22 am In today’s vlog, Tanner runs to greet him. He says hi, makes a comment about them looking the same, then practically shoved him out of the way, saying he needs to go film Ella.

And they got the kids that Jeep from “mommy and daddy working so hard”. Image

I counted three on her face on the right side... one on her forehead, one under her eye and one on her cheek near her mouth. She ALWAYS has one on her cheek, I’m wondering if they grab her face or something. It’s weird to always have a bruise in the exact same spot. Not saying abuse but between the constant bruising and the way the dogs act... constantly snarling growling AT THEM and peeping and pooping inside, it’s a little concerning.
I don’t trust Chris... after him making that comment about the butterfly craft thing and some other things I’ve picked up on I think he’s a hot headed dictator in that house

Salamisammich
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Salamisammich »

Amy23 wrote:
yeahsureok wrote: Wed Mar 25, 2020 6:30 am Inside Edition just did a story on NY state baning husbands from the delivery room. I know some of you are pregnant now, not trying to cause panic but I wonder how long this stuff will last? Tiffani is the kind of person who needs an audience when she delivers her babies. Doesn’t she usually have her husband, mom and sister?

Next week “he won’t be allowed in the delivery room Image
I’m due in June so I’m a little worried considering I have to have a csection I would hate for my husband not to be with me but at the same time me and him see it as the a way to keep our baby safe we will do it. I do think by the time she delivers all this will be over with. They probably will use “husband misses baby’s first doctor appointment because they aren’t allowing anyone in the doctors office now
I’m in the same boat! I’m due in June and having a repeat c section... so far only 1 visitor is allowed but I’m mentally preparing myself for that to change in the upcoming weeks

Lifeisfun
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lifeisfun »

A few people have said it but my gosh how many pregnant posts does she need to put on Instagram?! Yes we know you are pregnant, no I don’t care!! I have my own babies to worry about. Since I’m somewhat bored I guess I’ll check out where she admits to not having issues conceiving. I always thought that her acting like she has a “ttc” journey every time she had a baby was rude and insulting to those actually struggling.

I’m just waiting for the videos about them “drowning” and not having any “me time”. Somehow they think adding yet another child to this mess is a good idea?! Oh and another video we will likely see is her complaining to no end that her house is now too small. Well why don’t you get rid of that ridiculous office you clearly don’t need or maybe use your gigantic basement as a playroom? If you don’t want to give up these spaces don’t have more kids. I just feel bad for Tanner. He was the “boy she didn’t want” on the way to having her girl. I feel like this is just another instance where he will be thrown on the back burner. He is such a sweet boy too ugh.

Return to “Beauty & The Beastons”