T.Beaston: Who cares if the kids are always sick, I'm too busy trying to drain Shrimps dick | Part 13

Kina88
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: T.Beaston: Who cares if the kids are always sick, I'm too busy trying to drain Shrimps dick | Part 13

Unread post by Kina88 »

Salamisammich wrote: Tue Mar 24, 2020 3:34 pm What the hell is wrong with Chris? He said “you guys have the best mommy in the world for doing this with you, if it was just me and you we wouldn’t do anything like this.” About the butterfly craft. Who says that? The boys just looked at him... I’m really starting to think he’s a bigger problem than she is.

He also said in the last vlog that he’s been easing up and not disciplining as much because the boys were not wanting to go to him for things and ever since he stopped they’ve been like going to him. He must be a real hot head. I’m seeing a lot of abuse coming from him, and if that was the case I wish Tiff would take her babies and leave like what a psycho little man...

Also her Mexican casserole looked like it was made with play dough and then kids were eating cereal Image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I think both Chris and Tiffani are abusive. We have seen multiple instances of them shaming their children for things such as sleep and potty training, even how much they eat. That is abusive.
Amy23
Talker
Talker

Re: T.Beaston: Who cares if the kids are always sick, I'm too busy trying to drain Shrimps dick | Part 13

Unread post by Amy23 »

Salamisammich wrote: Wed Mar 25, 2020 7:47 am
Amy23 wrote:
yeahsureok wrote: Wed Mar 25, 2020 6:30 am Inside Edition just did a story on NY state baning husbands from the delivery room. I know some of you are pregnant now, not trying to cause panic but I wonder how long this stuff will last? Tiffani is the kind of person who needs an audience when she delivers her babies. Doesn’t she usually have her husband, mom and sister?

They’re probably so happy and giddy with all the click bait they can use from this. Makes my skin crawl. I bet they lay in bed at night giggling about it and all the titles they can use.

Next week “he won’t be allowed in the delivery room Image
I’m due in June so I’m a little worried considering I have to have a csection I would hate for my husband not to be with me but at the same time me and him see it as the a way to keep our baby safe we will do it. I do think by the time she delivers all this will be over with. They probably will use “husband misses baby’s first doctor appointment because they aren’t allowing anyone in the doctors office now
I’m in the same boat! I’m due in June and having a repeat c section... so far only 1 visitor is allowed but I’m mentally preparing myself for that to change in the upcoming weeks

We have decided no visitors while we’re in the hospital it’s not what we originally wanted but with this going around a possible few more months I don’t want to take the chance with my other two kids. Tiffani seems like the type to not care and want an audience
yeahsureok
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by yeahsureok »

It’s sad to think about. A while ago someone brought up a “spank your booty” comment and how it struck them as odd the way Ella reacted. I forget if ElLa went over and spanked Scarlet or something but someone said the way she reacted made them think they spank Ella. We’re not spankers in my house and you know damn well the Beastons would never admit to spanking, but I’m wondering if it stops there at a “spank.” Something not right.

Thinking of you mamas due soon.
shemythomas
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by shemythomas »

yeahsureok wrote:
ApothicDrunk wrote: Tue Mar 24, 2020 9:27 am
yeahsureok wrote: Da hell?
Lol is that tiffani writing about bri’s pregnancy? Image
My first thought lol! Maybe she’s catching on. thinking this Is a better approach than coming on here and praising herself up and down and telling us how awful we are. Image

Pumpkin we’re just busting you.. i think. And you better not say you’re from Australia! Image kidddddding.
I’m from AustraliaImageImageImage

yeahsureok
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

shemythomas wrote: Wed Mar 25, 2020 8:52 am
yeahsureok wrote:
ApothicDrunk wrote: Tue Mar 24, 2020 9:27 am
Lol is that tiffani writing about bri’s pregnancy? Image
My first thought lol! Maybe she’s catching on. thinking this Is a better approach than coming on here and praising herself up and down and telling us how awful we are. Image

Pumpkin we’re just busting you.. i think. And you better not say you’re from Australia! Image kidddddding.
I’m from AustraliaImageImageImage

Lol. It was a joke because the last 2 people who came in here starting stuff said they were from Australia.
ApothicDrunk
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ApothicDrunk »

I don’t know about physically but mentally I can see abuse happening. After all, she mentally abused every friend she ever had and all he does is talk down to everyone. You’re personal trainer, not a astrophysicist. He thinks he’s the keeper of all advice and knowledge.

I wonder if she automatically blocks when he talks since she blocks the words “advice” from her comments.
Loverach06
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Loverach06 »

I commented on her IG post this morning that I sometimes wonder if women realize plastering their positive pregnancy tests all over IG can be painful for other women to see... and I got blocked.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Gossipgurl
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Gossipgurl »

Ofcourse she wants an audience when giving birth! She even got mad that people did not want to visit them at the hospital because they were sick. Yeah tiff.. why care about your baby's health? It's all about you anyway right!
Amy23
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Amy23 »

Loverach06 wrote: Wed Mar 25, 2020 9:29 am I commented on her IG post this morning that I sometimes wonder if women realize plastering their positive pregnancy tests all over IG can be painful for other women to see... and I got blocked.

I’ve never done that for that reason and who wants to see something you have peed on 😂 I personally just don’t think she cares about anyone other than herself
YT13
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by YT13 »

I see the boys' bedroom doorknob is still installed backwards so they can be locked in their room and not disturb their parents for basic neccesties.
Amy23
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Amy23 »

Amy23 wrote: Wed Mar 25, 2020 10:08 am
Loverach06 wrote: Wed Mar 25, 2020 9:29 am I commented on her IG post this morning that I sometimes wonder if women realize plastering their positive pregnancy tests all over IG can be painful for other women to see... and I got blocked.

I’ve never done it and for that reason and who wants to see something you have peed on 😂 I personally just don’t think she cares about anyone other than herself
Loverach06
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Loverach06 »

Amy23 wrote:
Amy23 wrote: Wed Mar 25, 2020 10:08 am

I’ve never done it and for that reason and who wants to see something you have peed on Image I personally just don’t think she cares about anyone other than herself
Especially right now when countless women are having to put fertility treatments they've been waiting for on hold indefinitely due to the pandemic. Then we have the beast over here plastering her pee stick. Like, have a little compassion. Gah.

chattykat
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by chattykat »

YT13 wrote: Wed Mar 25, 2020 10:46 am I see the boys' bedroom doorknob is still installed backwards so they can be locked in their room and not disturb their parents for basic neccesties.
I can see why some parents do this. If this child has a tendency to sneak out of time out in their bedroom then I can see locking them in for a period of time while they think about what they did....but something is telling me by the way I've seen these parents in snippets of their videos then I know they have another agenda with this.
4littlemonkeys
Informer
Informer

Unread post by 4littlemonkeys »

Salamisammich wrote:
Amy23 wrote:
yeahsureok wrote: Wed Mar 25, 2020 6:30 am Inside Edition just did a story on NY state baning husbands from the delivery room. I know some of you are pregnant now, not trying to cause panic but I wonder how long this stuff will last? Tiffani is the kind of person who needs an audience when she delivers her babies. Doesn’t she usually have her husband, mom and sister?

They’re probably so happy and giddy with all the click bait they can use from this. Makes my skin crawl. I bet they lay in bed at night giggling about it and all the titles they can use.

Next week “he won’t be allowed in the delivery room Image
I’m due in June so I’m a little worried considering I have to have a csection I would hate for my husband not to be with me but at the same time me and him see it as the a way to keep our baby safe we will do it. I do think by the time she delivers all this will be over with. They probably will use “husband misses baby’s first doctor appointment because they aren’t allowing anyone in the doctors office now
I’m in the same boat! I’m due in June and having a repeat c section... so far only 1 visitor is allowed but I’m mentally preparing myself for that to change in the upcoming weeks

The hospital that I had my twins at just announced a no visitor policy. I don’t know how that plays out with births, but this whole thing is becoming scary.

Salamisammich
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Salamisammich »

I’m watching her old newborn vlogs because I’m bored and due in June. I’m planning on trying to breastfeed this time around and my question is how the hell does she pump so much milk!? Do we know?

yeahsureok
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Salamisammich wrote: Wed Mar 25, 2020 1:03 pm I’m watching her old newborn vlogs because I’m bored and due in June. I’m planning on trying to breastfeed this time around and my question is how the hell does she pump so much milk!? Do we know?

It’s all supply and demand. She pumps as if she is feeding 1 extra baby. And someone who already has an over supply really shouldn’t do this because it will just cause your body to make more milk (why she gets mastitis a lot) will also cause your body to burn more calories. The more you feed/pump the more milk your body will make.

And for what it is worth, she tried to play it off like “her” oat recipes work wonders... DONT NOT BE FOOLED BY THIS either. She’s a stupid c*nt who preys on vulnerable postpartum women.
Last edited by yeahsureok on Wed Mar 25, 2020 1:15 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Damask1988
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Damask1988 »

I got blocked by her on Twitter, haha. She had her pregnancy video announcement linked with #pandemicpregnancy and I called her out on it. Dumb bitch accidently liked my reply then blocked me. I can see this pregnancy is already lowering her brain cell count.
Salamisammich
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

yeahsureok wrote:
Salamisammich wrote: Wed Mar 25, 2020 1:03 pm I’m watching her old newborn vlogs because I’m bored and due in June. I’m planning on trying to breastfeed this time around and my question is how the hell does she pump so much milk!? Do we know?

It’s all supply and demand. She pumps as if she is feeding 1 extra baby. And someone who already has an over supply really shouldn’t do this because it will just cause your body to make more milk (why she gets mastitis a lot) will also cause your body to burn more calories. The more you feed/pump the more milk your body will make.

And for what it is worth, she tried to play it off like “her” oat recipes work wonders... DONT NOT BE FOOLED BY THIS either. She’s a stupid c*nt who preys on vulnerable postpartum women.
So after she was done feeding Ella she would put herself on the pump? I’m assuming just basically hooked herself up like a cow all day? Lol Sorry if I sound stupid I’m trying to educate myself on this because I formula fed my daughter and no one in my family has breastfed so this is all foreign to me lol but I definitely don’t want to cause myself mastitis Also in the one hospital vlog she thanked Chris for bringing her a lactation cookie which I thought was odd to be eating those right away anyways

yeahsureok
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Salamisammich wrote: Wed Mar 25, 2020 1:49 pm
yeahsureok wrote:

So after she was done feeding Ella she would put herself on the pump? I’m assuming just basically hooked herself up like a cow all day? Lol Sorry if I sound stupid I’m trying to educate myself on this because I formula fed my daughter and no one in my family has breastfed so this is all foreign to me lol but I definitely don’t want to cause myself mastitis Also in the one hospital vlog she thanked Chris for bringing her a lactation cookie which I thought was odd to be eating those right away anyways

Exactly. Unless you have an under supply you should try to avoid the pump (IMO) within the first few weeks. Of course there always other reasons someone may pump but I’m talking about Tiffs situation... A stay at home mom who already knows she has an over supply. I would only pump until I felt relief (So maybe 1oz each side), not completely empty my breast, because I didn’t want to send the signal to my body that it needs to make that milk. A lot of woman are engorged in the beginning but she was doing the opposite of what she should have been doing to Help level out her supply.

Feel free to message me about this anytime! I don’t want to derail the thread with BF talk because it can be a touchy subject!
Salamisammich
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

yeahsureok wrote:
Salamisammich wrote: Wed Mar 25, 2020 1:49 pm
yeahsureok wrote: It’s all supply and demand. She pumps as if she is feeding 1 extra baby. And someone who already has an over supply really shouldn’t do this because it will just cause your body to make more milk (why she gets mastitis a lot) will also cause your body to burn more calories. The more you feed/pump the more milk your body will make.

Exactly. Unless you have an under supply you should try to avoid the pump (IMO) within the first few weeks. Of course there always other reasons someone may pump but I’m talking about Tiffs situation... A stay at home mom who already knows she has an over supply. I would only pump until I felt relief (So maybe 1oz each side), not completely empty my breast, because I didn’t want to send the signal to my body that it needs to make that milk. A lot of woman are engorged in the beginning but she was doing the opposite of what she should have been doing to Help level out her supply.

Feel free to message me about this anytime! I don’t want to derail the thread with BF talk because it can be a touchy subject!
Yea she even said it’s like talking about politics in her pumping video Image Thank you so much!

Return to “Beauty & The Beastons”