Rash and Justine: Too proud for a van, but will grift from fans | Part 27

Mammababe111
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Rash and Justine: Too proud for a van, but will grift from fans | Part 27

Unread post by Mammababe111 »

i Just finished the vlog and I normally don’t watch all of it only highlight on stuff that’s mentioned here but what the heck. Justin still hasn’t done the lawn but he can sit outside on his phone. What the hell is up with rachelle touching his face / hair like she looked so forceful and he looked like a little boy who just got a lollipop after doing something good. Like idk. They are SO boring ! Idk how they can make a living off of what they do.. it’s beyond me! Wouldn’t viewers like to see a before during and after yard work project? Or them getting a little jungle gym for Emma? What about one of those power cars for toddlers.. idk they have soooo much land and space and house and they don’t utilize any of it! She can’t even run in her own damn yard because it’s so over grown. All the bugs and dirt that’s going on that dog and then on their bed. They are such trash 😂

Also they are doing nothing to help Emma grow. Stop running her around in the cart. Let her get HER energy out and teach her how to peddle and work her feet.
Yourmomgoes2college
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Yourmomgoes2college »

That falling story was fake and weird as heck. When they were moving into the house she was like a day pregnant so she wouldn’t do any of the lifting/moving. But, when she’s heavily pregnant, she’s all for lifting heavy bags and going out in public during a pandemic. Checks out. These children make some questionable decisions.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
MrsYoung
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by MrsYoung »

Another Instagram with more sensory bin spending I don’t have kids yet but I figure sensory bins are like stations in a classroom - change them every now and then not after every use...

Dani_465
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Dani_465 »

Gawd will she EVER grow out of the annoying af giggle??? Trashy sure does love to blow money.

Huh, maybe Emma gets frustrated with her other sensory bins because they are too old for her. Sooo trashy has to come up with new bins... every.single.day.

I do wonder if emma’s “slowness” if due to being shaken the year before last?? There’s obviously something wrong with her.
Dani_465
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Is she on Blood thinners?? She has one nasty bruise now. And shockerrrr... in bed again.

If the fall was this bad, her ass needed to be checked out in a
Dr’s office or ER.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Haulnarse »

Not to mention the kinetic sand is the worse thing ever. If a pet eats it - it clumps together and will kill them. It is like eating multiple magnets.
Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Haulnarse »

Dani_465 wrote:Is she on Blood thinners?? She has one nasty bruise now. And shockerrrr... in bed again.

If the fall was this bad, her ass needed to be checked out in a
Dr’s office or ER.
Note she chose the right filter to bring out the colour in it too Image
MrsYoung
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by MrsYoung »

It’s also weird because it has a big scab. If she was wearing shorts she would have been actively bleeding and if she had pants on it would have bleed through...either way she claims she still went in to go shopping...so she actively went through the store bleeding?

HereForTheTeaaa
Informer
Informer

Unread post by HereForTheTeaaa »

Okay, but did anyone catch how Rachelle asked, “Emma, where did you neigh-neigh go?” ARE YOU KIDDING ME?! If she can understand the concept of “there it is” when she found the “neigh-neigh” she should be learning that it’s a fucking horse, Rachelle. Stop dumbing her down, stop over complicating things and actually teach her things rather than pretending to be a good mom with this sensory bin bullshit.
spicy_dreams
Informer
Informer

Unread post by spicy_dreams »

Why she gotta jam her dirty finger in it though 😩
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Dani_465
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

MrsYoung wrote: Wed Mar 25, 2020 8:00 pm It’s also weird because it has a big scab. If she was wearing shorts she would have been actively bleeding and if she had pants on it would have bleed through...either way she claims she still went in to go shopping...so she actively went through the store bleeding?

And that’s another thing... I’ve skinned my knees more times than I count in my life. I can’t say they ever looked like that. Especially if you fall on concrete. And never bruised! I still wonder if she’s on blood thinners. You would think that would be dangerous. Or if she’s anemic.

Wth did she do?
Goodgirl
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Goodgirl »

HereForTheTeaaa wrote:Okay, but did anyone catch how Rachelle asked, “Emma, where did you neigh-neigh go?” ARE YOU KIDDING ME?! If she can understand the concept of “there it is” when she found the “neigh-neigh” she should be learning that it’s a fucking horse, Rachelle. Stop dumbing her down, stop over complicating things and actually teach her things rather than pretending to be a good mom with this sensory bin bullshit.
I thought the EXACT same thing!!

KarmaViolet
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by KarmaViolet »

SomeoneActually wrote:
dramallama429 wrote: Wed Mar 25, 2020 9:51 am
Mammababe111 wrote: Wed Mar 25, 2020 9:30 am I just find her story so hard to believe. So before she could even shut the door she fell out and he drove away? Like how could he just drive so fast to not whiteness her on the curb. Idk.. my husband anytime he drops me off at a shop or work always stops and waits until I’m fully in the building. & I do the same for him. For an ex-military he has so protection. He constantly looks bad because he doesn’t put anything in to protect his family !!! & she just full of shit Image
Yeah I thought it was a weird story too. She was smiling so hard (more than she ever does) and was laughing about it. So weird
I have said once and I'll say it again, they made the whole story up for clicks. They were going to have another boring vlog and needed juicey content. Even people in the comments are calling trashy out for going into the store.
Or perhaps her fall was somehow caused by him (not on purpose) and this is just another thing for her to hold over his head. Would explain why the story sounds so fake and why Rash was so weirdly happy talking about it.

bkjml_2020
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by bkjml_2020 »

BreezyDZ wrote: Tue Mar 24, 2020 4:43 pm Honestly, pandemic or not, if someone fell..pregnant or not. I'd help them. :?

But, Rachelle did insist on going in, risk or not.
I'm glad she and the twins are fine, but it easily could've been prevented..
I believe that she fell, I DON’T believe their story or that people just walked past a huge ass pregnant lady who fell on the ground! 🧐
Ld5
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Ld5 »

It kid of looks like she fell and slid. It’s a weird spot where the scab is and it’s long. If I fell on my knee, it would be more of a round scab.

I don’t know.. that was my first thought when she showed it. Looks more like she fell and then was dragged a little.

Ket52
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Ket52 »

Rachelle has serious issues. She was clearly happy while retelling this story, she loves when bad things happen to her because she gets attention and has content for her boring ass vlogs. The fact that she showed an updated picture of the bruise on instagram is disgusting, she’s just looking for more sympathy and more attention. No one wants to see your nasty leg and bruise, Rash! How embarrassing.
Dani_465
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Ld5 wrote: Thu Mar 26, 2020 6:01 am It kid of looks like she fell and slid. It’s a weird spot where the scab is and it’s long. If I fell on my knee, it would be more of a round scab.

I don’t know.. that was my first thought when she showed it. Looks more like she fell and then was dragged a little.

Yes!! Looks like a rug burn to be honest lol. It would look rough, it would look like she scraped it if she fell on concrete, which is what sidewalks are made of. Even if she fell on pavement it would look rough.

I don’t know I don’t live in southern CA... maybe their sidewalks are rubber!
Jupiter
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Jupiter »

Are they using that narrow dresser for a diaper changing table??? Seriously??? Is that one of those $700 things she was looking at on Wayfair? WTF?? Where is Emma's changing table....why can't they use that for all the kids? If you added their IQ's together you couldn't get double digits. HOPE YOU READ THIS IDIOTS!!

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Dani_465
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Jupiter wrote: Thu Mar 26, 2020 8:44 am Are they using that narrow dresser for a diaper changing table??? Seriously??? Is that one of those $700 things she was looking at on Wayfair? WTF?? Where is Emma's changing table....why can't they use that for all the kids? If you added their IQ's together you couldn't get double digits. HOPE YOU READ THIS IDIOTS!!

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk
I was watching a tv show yesterday, and a couple had four kids. Two of whom were five month old twins. They changed diapers on a sofa table! (Perfect height and all) Right in the living room! Lazy asses should do that since they spend 99.999999% of their time on their asses in the living room! And shocker they can throw the diapers right in the garbage can no need for a diaper genie.
Lucianita
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Lucianita »

Wow, what a great picture, especially the way Emma is about to fall off.[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202003 ... 7286ad.jpg[/IMG]

Enviado desde mi SM-G930F mediante Tapatalk

Return to “Rachelle and Justin”