T.Beaston: Who cares if the kids are always sick, I'm too busy trying to drain Shrimps dick | Part 13

Gossipgurl
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: T.Beaston: Who cares if the kids are always sick, I'm too busy trying to drain Shrimps dick | Part 13

Unread post by Gossipgurl »

Their house is a free for all. Look at her stories. Tanner just walking away from the table during dinner with a piece of pizza .. tiffani doesnt even notice. Then ella just spitting her food onto the floor..

These kids need rules and structure, but mommy and daddy are too busy on their phones.
CrankyPants
Informer
Informer

Re: T.Beaston: Who cares if the kids are always sick, I'm too busy trying to drain Shrimps dick | Part 13

Unread post by CrankyPants »

Exactly how many different birth announcements are going to be on IG? Enough already.
HollaBack
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by HollaBack »

What happened to phone jail at dinner time?! Maybe she got rid of it. #minimalist

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Pumpkin1931
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Pumpkin1931 »

yeahsureok wrote: Wed Mar 25, 2020 8:59 am
shemythomas wrote: Wed Mar 25, 2020 8:52 am
yeahsureok wrote:
My first thought lol! Maybe she’s catching on. thinking this Is a better approach than coming on here and praising herself up and down and telling us how awful we are. Image

Pumpkin we’re just busting you.. i think. And you better not say you’re from Australia! Image kidddddding.
I’m from AustraliaImageImageImage

Lol. It was a joke because the last 2 people who came in here starting stuff said they were from Australia.
I laughed at it and re read my post and thought I do sound like I'm defending her and I cannot stand any of them. I am struggling getting my thoughts out and them making sense since the stroke but honestly I laughed and we all need to laugh right now
begenos1
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by begenos1 »

yeahsureok wrote:It’s sad to think about. A while ago someone brought up a “spank your booty” comment and how it struck them as odd the way Ella reacted. I forget if ElLa went over and spanked Scarlet or something but someone said the way she reacted made them think they spank Ella. We’re not spankers in my house and you know damn well the Beastons would never admit to spanking, but I’m wondering if it stops there at a “spank.” Something not right.

Thinking of you mamas due soon.
Not sure if it’s the same incident but I remember commenting about something similar a while back back ago...

Tiff/Krystal told Ella to teach Scarlett how to shake her booty and Ella’s immediate reaction was to walk over to Scarlett and spank her booty. This happed during the Ella dance monkey phase.

begenos1
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by begenos1 »

Did the user ytmommasrgross (or something like that) get banned? I’ve been anxiously waiting for her comments on tiff’s pANdeMic PreGnaNcy announcement

Snarkybetch23
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Snarkybetch23 »

Loverach06 wrote:
Amy23 wrote:
Amy23 wrote: Wed Mar 25, 2020 10:08 am I’ve never done it and for that reason and who wants to see something you have peed on Image I personally just don’t think she cares about anyone other than herself
Especially right now when countless women are having to put fertility treatments they've been waiting for on hold indefinitely due to the pandemic. Then we have the beast over here plastering her pee stick. Like, have a little compassion. Gah.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk
There’s not a compassionate bone in her body.

Rkp65i
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Rkp65i »

New to T Beastons thread but Im curious if there is a fued going on between her and Brianna K? I noticed they havent liked or congratukated each others posts or maybe Ive just missed it.

kristieanne87
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by kristieanne87 »

Lactation cookies are a bunch of BS.
Staying fed, hydrated and the concept of supply and demand are what you need to focus on when breastfeeding. Also, try to stay away from stress.
I highly suggest you read the book "The womanly art of breastfeeding".

People can naturally have a higher supply, and she did (many people think because of her thyroid disorsee). She pumped all the time. When you empty your breast of milk, your body is being told that a baby is taking all that milk. So it continues to produce more. If you don't think your supply is good enough, you pump after feedings to trick your body into thinking it needs to produce more so next time baby feeds they will get that extra milk.

I believe she pumped all the time for multiple reasons...
To be a hero for donating milk.
To have an excuse to sit on her ass while her husband took care of the kids
And simply because she has no identity besides being pregnant or breastfeeding.
Salamisammich wrote:
yeahsureok wrote:
Salamisammich wrote: Wed Mar 25, 2020 1:03 pm I’m watching her old newborn vlogs because I’m bored and due in June. I’m planning on trying to breastfeed this time around and my question is how the hell does she pump so much milk!? Do we know?

It’s all supply and demand. She pumps as if she is feeding 1 extra baby. And someone who already has an over supply really shouldn’t do this because it will just cause your body to make more milk (why she gets mastitis a lot) will also cause your body to burn more calories. The more you feed/pump the more milk your body will make.

And for what it is worth, she tried to play it off like “her” oat recipes work wonders... DONT NOT BE FOOLED BY THIS either. She’s a stupid c*nt who preys on vulnerable postpartum women.
So after she was done feeding Ella she would put herself on the pump? I’m assuming just basically hooked herself up like a cow all day? Lol Sorry if I sound stupid I’m trying to educate myself on this because I formula fed my daughter and no one in my family has breastfed so this is all foreign to me lol but I definitely don’t want to cause myself mastitis Also in the one hospital vlog she thanked Chris for bringing her a lactation cookie which I thought was odd to be eating those right away anyways

DzyCarolina
Talker
Talker

Unread post by DzyCarolina »

I’ve never seen someone need validation so badly in my entire life. It’s pathetic.

Salamisammich
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Salamisammich »

kristieanne87 wrote:Lactation cookies are a bunch of BS.
Staying fed, hydrated and the concept of supply and demand are what you need to focus on when breastfeeding. Also, try to stay away from stress.
I highly suggest you read the book "The womanly art of breastfeeding".

People can naturally have a higher supply, and she did (many people think because of her thyroid disorsee). She pumped all the time. When you empty your breast of milk, your body is being told that a baby is taking all that milk. So it continues to produce more. If you don't think your supply is good enough, you pump after feedings to trick your body into thinking it needs to produce more so next time baby feeds they will get that extra milk.

I believe she pumped all the time for multiple reasons...
To be a hero for donating milk.
To have an excuse to sit on her ass while her husband took care of the kids
And simply because she has no identity besides being pregnant or breastfeeding.
Salamisammich wrote:
yeahsureok wrote: It’s all supply and demand. She pumps as if she is feeding 1 extra baby. And someone who already has an over supply really shouldn’t do this because it will just cause your body to make more milk (why she gets mastitis a lot) will also cause your body to burn more calories. The more you feed/pump the more milk your body will make.

And for what it is worth, she tried to play it off like “her” oat recipes work wonders... DONT NOT BE FOOLED BY THIS either. She’s a stupid c*nt who preys on vulnerable postpartum women.
So after she was done feeding Ella she would put herself on the pump? I’m assuming just basically hooked herself up like a cow all day? Lol Sorry if I sound stupid I’m trying to educate myself on this because I formula fed my daughter and no one in my family has breastfed so this is all foreign to me lol but I definitely don’t want to cause myself mastitis Also in the one hospital vlog she thanked Chris for bringing her a lactation cookie which I thought was odd to be eating those right away anyways

Thank you Image... and I can’t wait to see how it plays out for her with this next baby Image

nl_s
Informer
Informer

Unread post by nl_s »

I don’t understand why her and Bri are both asking about maternity clothes. They’re both around what, 5 weeks? They probably won’t need them for another 3 months. Let the pee dry on the stick first before running around buying maternity clothes.

Salamisammich
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Salamisammich »

nl_s wrote:I don’t understand why her and Bri are both asking about maternity clothes. They’re both around what, 5 weeks? They probably won’t need them for another 3 months. Let the pee dry on the stick first before running around buying maternity clothes.

Shits about to go down and they both need to stop! Bri posted on Instagram that she’s never had to unscrew someone else’s lightbulb to make herself shine brighter... Image who else could that be about?. It’s like two fucking high school girls trying to out popular each other. Just stop! And grow up! I feel like God got them pregnant at the same time cause even he knew this would be entertaining Image

AryaStark
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by AryaStark »

So the two viruses decided to get a motorized car the kids
can “share” but have no jungle gym, slide, rock climb
wall, or swing set in their gigantic backyard to actually
move around and play on. A car. Something they can drive
over one another with or hit.(by accident of course)

Between that and the bunk beds, 6ft tall dollhouse,
and trampoline I’m predicting a broken limb soon now
that the house of WhOrEs has another new lethal attraction
to add to the mix. All so she can sit and not be bothered.
yeahsureok
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by yeahsureok »

begenos1 wrote: Wed Mar 25, 2020 3:42 pm
yeahsureok wrote:It’s sad to think about. A while ago someone brought up a “spank your booty” comment and how it struck them as odd the way Ella reacted. I forget if ElLa went over and spanked Scarlet or something but someone said the way she reacted made them think they spank Ella. We’re not spankers in my house and you know damn well the Beastons would never admit to spanking, but I’m wondering if it stops there at a “spank.” Something not right.

Not sure if it’s the same incident but I remember commenting about something similar a while back back ago...

Tiff/Krystal told Ella to teach Scarlett how to shake her booty and Ella’s immediate reaction was to walk over to Scarlett and spank her booty. This happed during the Ella dance monkey phase.

That’s def what I was referring to! Thank you! I remember it was really strange that Ella went over and spanked her and it’s because they said shake not spank! Thank you!

Arya did they get new ride on? Because they definitely already had one but maybe even 2. 🙄 nothing they do makes sense.
Houseplant
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Houseplant »

Y’all who is she fooling with her night routine. At least rip off the first page of that brand new notepad to make it look like you actually do these things, not just pretend for videos. 🙄
Gossipgurl
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Gossipgurl »

So supposedly tanners allergy results came back .. but she decides to talk about herself instead of updating with results. But when ELLA got the results back, it ruined her whole day and there were multiples stories and posts about it.
yeahsureok
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by yeahsureok »

Gossipgurl wrote: Thu Mar 26, 2020 1:24 pm So supposedly tanners allergy results came back .. but she decides to talk about herself instead of updating with results. But when ELLA got the results back, it ruined her whole day and there were multiples stories and posts about it.
He’s probably allergic to the dogs and she just doesn’t want to come out and say it because then people can say “told ya so” and that would really kill her.
chattykat
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by chattykat »

yeahsureok wrote: Thu Mar 26, 2020 4:48 am
begenos1 wrote: Wed Mar 25, 2020 3:42 pm

That’s def what I was referring to! Thank you! I remember it was really strange that Ella went over and spanked her and it’s because they said shake not spank! Thank you!

Arya did they get new ride on? Because they definitely already had one but maybe even 2. 🙄 nothing they do makes sense.
Maybe we should all spank her for being a unfit mom and lock her in the room for days. haha just kidding
fantasticamy
Talker
Talker

Unread post by fantasticamy »

So hmmmmm she’s doing workouts with toneitup? ok..What happened to the FL girl who’s ass she is constantly kissing? She traveled all that way and didn’t do that challenge when she got home. She starts a lot of shit but never finishes it. She’s unsatisfied with her life so she jumps from 1 thing to another all the time. She’s in a funk from what? Doing nothing?????? Barely even making YT videos. All she does it lay in bed and order tiny husband around.

maybe she should focus on getting her horse teeth and jowls fixed.

Return to “Beauty & The Beastons”