JesssFam: Home Schooling is SO Grueling! (Part 139)

DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: JesssFam: Home Schooling is SO Grueling! (Part 139)

Unread post by DoodleBop2 »

I think YouTubers forget that putting something on the internet is "public" so she's no different than those people who have kids walking into the grocery store in just a Pull-Up with black feet.

Was Chris doing the work wrong or wrong to Jess? Remember when he was explaining something to Jess and she kept acting like an idiot ditz because she thinks it's cute. Yeah that happens a lot.
strikeaposie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by strikeaposie »

Um, why did Jess set up the camera to record Addie crying? It just cut to Addie crying, so that means Addie was crying over something, was told to sit on the couch, then was filmed before consoled?! What the fuck is wrong with her.

I don't think she should show her children in underwear or in the bath, I don't care if she uses careful angles or blurring. People are disgusting and she needs to protect her children.

Chris is a lazy fuck. He didn't help with anything that day. He didn't help with breakfast, schooling, lunch, or dinner. What in the world was he doing? It's cool if he doesn't want to take charge with vlogging and editing, but he could at least do things around the house to help out Jesss.

Her house is disgusting because she doesn't make the kids clean up after themselves, they unmade her bed to make a landing pad for jumping off the bed which I guess is okay but then after the kids "went to bed" (read, were closed in their rooms with screens) she made a comment about how her bed was unmade because of the kids. Why in the world didn't she make them remake? They are more than old enough to do these things.
CottonCandySky
Talker
Talker

Unread post by CottonCandySky »

strikeaposie wrote:Um, why did Jess set up the camera to record Addie crying? It just cut to Addie crying, so that means Addie was crying over something, was told to sit on the couch, then was filmed before consoled?! What the fuck is wrong with her.

I don't think she should show her children in underwear or in the bath, I don't care if she uses careful angles or blurring. People are disgusting and she needs to protect her children.

Chris is a lazy fuck. He didn't help with anything that day. He didn't help with breakfast, schooling, lunch, or dinner. What in the world was he doing? It's cool if he doesn't want to take charge with vlogging and editing, but he could at least do things around the house to help out Jesss.

Her house is disgusting because she doesn't make the kids clean up after themselves, they unmade her bed to make a landing pad for jumping off the bed which I guess is okay but then after the kids "went to bed" (read, were closed in their rooms with screens) she made a comment about how her bed was unmade because of the kids. Why in the world didn't she make them remake? They are more than old enough to do these things.
I agree with all of this. The main thing is she doesn’t parent her kids. She doesn’t correct them or teach them the word no, doesn’t teach them how to do chores, feed them proper nutrition. She honestly acts like she is their babysitter and not their mom, allowing everything. She set them up to fail in later on life, if they don’t learn how to do basic things like make their bed, clean up after themselves or eat vegetables etc. I feel so sorry for those poor children.

For everyone saying she isn’t neglecting those kids, that’s true. She doesn’t. But she isn’t parenting them either.
ReyRey61
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ReyRey61 »

I sure hope she has the heater going 24/7 because it gets chilly in Modesto. (California isn’t always warm at all.) At night it’s been in the 40s. No pajamas because more laundry! And who needs socks: They just get black anyway.

Also, on the bike ride the adults were bundled up but not the kids! Mess even said it’s chilly. Ok, then put warmer on clothes on your kids!
twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by twomommies »

sezzajaydee wrote:
emlyx wrote:Wtf what does Chris do all day long?! I'm a couch bum but at least I don't have kids. He "has" 5 and we don't ever see him teaching them sh*t or doing ANYTHING. Not bashing just curious, very curious.

Sent from my Redmi Note 8 using Tapatalk
Fortnite is very time consuming!
Fortnite and their daily sex they've gotta fit in with the kids home Image I still don't buy it with the way she talks about it it's like someone who never gets laid talking about their sex life to me.

Sent from my Pixel 4 using Tapatalk

Jennabud
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Jennabud »

Someone in the comments asked for a day in the life of Chris. People responded saying they want it! As he seems to be such a hands on dad

Sent from my SM-A505W using Tapatalk

twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

emlyx wrote:
sezzajaydee wrote:
emlyx wrote:Wtf what does Chris do all day long?! I'm a couch bum but at least I don't have kids. He "has" 5 and we don't ever see him teaching them sh*t or doing ANYTHING. Not bashing just curious, very curious.

Fortnite is very time consuming!
That's why I get so frustrated with Vloggers (family specially) they say all the time : we don't film everything in our lives, just some bits. But Chris is never in a "bit". Just driving occasionally, sitting on the couch, trying to cook and that's it. He's young and seem Ok, should be studying or working part time to fill his day, at least to have some friends or a schedule or whatever. He'll regret this later, I'm sure.

I agree with this, and I also think he's lazy and jumped at the idea of free easy money to just sit home... But Messss kinda made him quit the job that he had and I feel it was 100% based on her insecurities...I mean, didn't she admit that she tracks his phone and he knows about it, not just the "secret" tracker on Drake's phone? (She needs therapy.)

MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by MiloandMax1 »

If Chris was seen day 1 helping it wouldnt surprise me if she didn't stage it for the vlog. Otherwise hes in the closet playing video games.
ReyRey61
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ReyRey61 »

MiloandMax1 wrote:If Chris was seen day 1 helping it wouldnt surprise me if she didn't stage it for the vlog. Otherwise hes in the closet playing video games.
Yes and he’s caught on camera on the couch on his phone, so many times! It’s like he’s completely checked out. Enjoy the YouTube free ride Chris; nothing lasts forever!
MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by MiloandMax1 »

ReyRey61 wrote: Fri Mar 27, 2020 9:50 am
MiloandMax1 wrote:If Chris was seen day 1 helping it wouldnt surprise me if she didn't stage it for the vlog. Otherwise hes in the closet playing video games.
Yes and he’s caught on camera on the couch on his phone, so many times! It’s like he’s completely checked out. Enjoy the YouTube free ride Chris; nothing lasts forever!
He does seem checked out. It must be exhausting living with a 28 year old child, although it pays the bills.
shortstop
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by shortstop »

Jessica please STOP singing that Frozen 2 song
Sparklingdee
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Sparklingdee »

Why on Earth was Addy still up at like 10/11pm???? And then didnt wake up until 9:45am, that is not normal for a 3 year old. Jess and her shitty bedtime routine, tucking her kids into bed with a TV or iPad and then she woke up SOOOO early at like 8am or something lmao what a joke.
sondraK
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by sondraK »

Yes Chris was nowhere to be found helping in day in the life blog.Not schooling,meals,nothing.Just sitting on sofa,while jessss n mimi did it all
webby
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by webby »

shortstop wrote:Jessica please STOP singing that Frozen 2 song
that screeching is the WORST... way more annoying than hearing LET IT GO non-stop back in 2014

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Wylee
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Wylee »

webby wrote: Fri Mar 27, 2020 12:18 pm
that screeching is the WORST... way more annoying than hearing LET IT GO non-stop back in 2014

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

No more singing. No more Tik Tok .. no more splits
sondraK
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by sondraK »

I bet Janelle can do better splits than jessssss.she has those long,thin legs.she should show her up sometime.

I think the baby shark song is the worst! but yeah,jesss singing let it go is pretty bad,too.then shut up n let it go.lol
BreezyDZ
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by BreezyDZ »

Sparklingdee wrote: Fri Mar 27, 2020 12:02 pm Why on Earth was Addy still up at like 10/11pm???? And then didnt wake up until 9:45am, that is not normal for a 3 year old. Jess and her shitty bedtime routine, tucking her kids into bed with a TV or iPad and then she woke up SOOOO early at like 8am or something lmao what a joke.
What also isn't normal is that she isn't in her own bed!! Landen too! Correct me if I'm wrong, but the twins' bunk bed have a bottom double.
twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Stop with the Disney obsession. Her boys must hate Disney by now and Lilia seems it's just another day. Try Six Flags or Knott's Berry Farm or take a trip and go to somewhere like Dollywood, somewhere more about the rides/foods than a park based on movies where you can have the same experience if you shred $1000

chomimi
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by chomimi »

Jess house is just disgusting, the way Lilias feet was BLACK right after she woke up just shows how those kids aren't bathed/showered like they should plus isn't Lilia old enough to know when to shower? And what was those whack ass lunches? God, Im so over Jess's shit and i WISH she would read here and turn her life as a mother and woman around... She thinks it's cute being a below average mother to her thousand kids. Im grossed out. 🤢
sherrydw81
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by sherrydw81 »

twomommies wrote:
Stop with the Disney obsession. Her boys must hate Disney by now and Lilia seems it's just another day. Try Six Flags or Knott's Berry Farm or take a trip and go to somewhere like Dollywood, somewhere more about the rides/foods than a park based on movies where you can have the same experience if you shred $1000

We dont want her in TN!! Lol im kidding

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Return to “JesssFam”