T.Beaston: Who cares if the kids are always sick, I'm too busy trying to drain Shrimps dick | Part 13

Onchao16
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: T.Beaston: Who cares if the kids are always sick, I'm too busy trying to drain Shrimps dick | Part 13

Unread post by Onchao16 »

She talked about the allergy test in their vlog. Said gluten, pumpkin, watermelon, peaches, and peanuts. He essentially spent the conversation making fun of her, saying the allergies weren’t bad, especially the peanut one. Makes me think she over exaggerates it. And they won’t really know until they do an actual allergy test, not an at home blood test that a natural doctor does and sends of for you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Salamisammich
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Re: T.Beaston: Who cares if the kids are always sick, I'm too busy trying to drain Shrimps dick | Part 13

Unread post by Salamisammich »

If you don’t watch the vlog... tiny has on tiffs Barbie costume pants from that one halloween and lets just say they aren’t that tight on him... the fact that he can even get them on all the way if my husband tried to put my pants on I don’t think they would go past his thighs

palmtreemomma
Talker
Talker

Unread post by palmtreemomma »

So they only post about Ella? It’s almost like a game now when there stories come up on my feed, like let’s see how many of these are about Ella? (Spoiler Alert: all of them) well, axtaily, occasionally there is one of Carder doting all over Ella or Ella and Carder excluding Tanner. Such a gross family dynamic.

That Halloween party went over like a lead balloon. So dumb.

Does she really think people are swiping up on her “like to knows” right now? How tone deaf is this chick?
Amy23
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Amy23 »

palmtreemomma wrote: Sat Mar 28, 2020 10:19 am So they only post about Ella? It’s almost like a game now when there stories come up on my feed, like let’s see how many of these are about Ella? (Spoiler Alert: all of them) well, axtaily, occasionally there is one of Carder doting all over Ella or Ella and Carder excluding Tanner. Such a gross family dynamic.

That Halloween party went over like a lead balloon. So dumb.

Does she really think people are swiping up on her “like to knows” right now? How tone deaf is this chick?
I thought the halloween party thing was so dumb their doing a Christmas one next I think she said In her stories like a week ago like why not do a welcome spring party and then an Easter party? Have the kids do an Easter egg hunt.
RealityBites
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by RealityBites »

Here is the tea for those asking about Shrimp cheating. He was cheating with a former coworker at his last job that he is rumored to have gotten fired from. Although they say he quit so he can take care of his lazy wife who naps and lays in bed all day other than to fake come crappy, staged YT content. He was getting his little shrimp cocktail weenie sucked off at work (country club) and the last cheat session that happened with this person was at a golf outing weekend. Shortly after that weekend (was on her dumb channel) he got fired/quit and they kept quiet about how he was always home during the day until people starting asking and then they said he quit to help her. The woman he cheated on her with is prettier than Tiffani Trash Bag. Plus she gave head......he said Trash Bag doesn't do that. You would think those bulldog jowls are used to that lol. Maybe her fangs and horse teeth hurt his tiny weenie.

I watched Shrimps dumb vlog today out of lack of anything on to watch and I find it hard to believe he's not gay personally. Hes as feminine as all get out. His pink shirts and little elastic pants. Wearing Trashys barbie costume. Fawning all over Ella and saying "Girrrrlllllllllll" to her. This dudes balls are long gone. I can't see any woman finding him attractive or manly at all.
Dasho
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Dasho »

RealityBites wrote: Sat Mar 28, 2020 2:16 pm Here is the tea for those asking about Shrimp cheating. He was cheating with a former coworker at his last job that he is rumored to have gotten fired from. Although they say he quit so he can take care of his lazy wife who naps and lays in bed all day other than to fake come crappy, staged YT content. He was getting his little shrimp cocktail weenie sucked off at work (country club) and the last cheat session that happened with this person was at a golf outing weekend. Shortly after that weekend (was on her dumb channel) he got fired/quit and they kept quiet about how he was always home during the day until people starting asking and then they said he quit to help her. The woman he cheated on her with is prettier than Tiffani Trash Bag. Plus she gave head......he said Trash Bag doesn't do that. You would think those bulldog jowls are used to that lol. Maybe her fangs and horse teeth hurt his tiny weenie.

I watched Shrimps dumb vlog today out of lack of anything on to watch and I find it hard to believe he's not gay personally. Hes as feminine as all get out. His pink shirts and little elastic pants. Wearing Trashys barbie costume. Fawning all over Ella and saying "Girrrrlllllllllll" to her. This dudes balls are long gone. I can't see any woman finding him attractive or manly at all.

Whaaaaaat???? So much tea! So how was this discovered? Is this true?
Ihatetiffbeaston
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Ihatetiffbeaston »

I can’t stand her!!! She put on her Instagram story that this is her “last baby” and she wants to cherish the pregnancy. Fucking liar she said the same thing when she was pregnant with Ella. This dumb fuck thinks her vagina is a clown car and she will continue having kids to make money. I fucking hate her
Megyjames7
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Megyjames7 »

Ihatetiffbeaston wrote: Sat Mar 28, 2020 5:59 pm I can’t stand her!!! She put on her Instagram story that this is her “last baby” and she wants to cherish the pregnancy. Fucking liar she said the same thing when she was pregnant with Ella. This dumb fuck thinks her vagina is a clown car and she will continue having kids to make money. I fucking hate her
She is a liar. She said that after the 2nd kid she had ...she was done. Then, after the 3rd she was done.... Now after this one she’s done. She’s obsessed with attention, pregnancy and of course breastfeeding and talking about it all the time. She doesn’t know how to be honest. 95% of the things she says are a contradiction of what she said the day before.
yeahsureok
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by yeahsureok »

Ihatetiffbeaston wrote: Sat Mar 28, 2020 5:59 pm I can’t stand her!!! She put on her Instagram story that this is her “last baby” and she wants to cherish the pregnancy. Fucking liar she said the same thing when she was pregnant with Ella. This dumb fuck thinks her vagina is a clown car and she will continue having kids to make money. I fucking hate her
She made a post after Tanner how they were complete.... and then she started getting paid to be pregnant and crank out kids and the rest is history. Like everything else.... Sure, Tiff, sure. Insert Jennifer Lawerence meme thumbs upping and rolling her eyes and mouthing “ok” a for what is worth... I doubt her vag is like a clown car these days.... more like an 18 wheeler being impregnated by the clown car 😂

She’ll be talking about baby fever by the time this spawns is 10 weeks. It’s the only way these losers can string people along.
Gossipgurl
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Gossipgurl »

Megyjames7 wrote: Sun Mar 29, 2020 4:10 am
She is a liar. She said that after the 2nd kid she had ...she was done. Then, after the 3rd she was done.... Now after this one she’s done. She’s obsessed with attention, pregnancy and of course breastfeeding and talking about it all the time. She doesn’t know how to be honest. 95% of the things she says are a contradiction of what she said the day before.
YES!!!!!! LIES AND MORE LIES
Jennaleeds19
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Jennaleeds19 »

Wait... can we get back this.... Chris “shrimp” beaston cheated on tiffani??? By a woman at his old job? More info plz!
Babyjen1012
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Babyjen1012 »

Jennaleeds19 wrote: Sun Mar 29, 2020 9:29 am Wait... can we get back this.... Chris “shrimp” beaston cheated on tiffani??? By a woman at his old job? More info plz!
Were you fooled by their oh so perfect fake marriage? He's trapped & kisses her ass for cheating on her. Why else do you think he went along with a 4th?! Can you imagine being a fly on that wall when cream of celery confronted him. I'm thinking it went something like " its the least you can do & the only thing that will make me happy again after you cheated & broke my heart"🙄
Jennaleeds19
Talker
Talker

Babyjen1012 wrote: Sun Mar 29, 2020 11:58 am
Jennaleeds19 wrote: Sun Mar 29, 2020 9:29 am Wait... can we get back this.... Chris “shrimp” beaston cheated on tiffani??? By a woman at his old job? More info plz!
Were you fooled by their oh so perfect fake marriage? He's trapped & kisses her ass for cheating on her. Why else do you think he went along with a 4th?! Can you imagine being a fly on that wall when cream of celery confronted him. I'm thinking it went something like " its the least you can do & the only thing that will make me happy again after you cheated & broke my heart"🙄
Yes- I was def fooled by their “ perfect marriage.” Parts of this is that I cannot believe Tiffani would continue to be with him after an affair..... is there any more details on this?
snarkaholic
Talker
Talker

Unread post by snarkaholic »

Jennaleeds19 wrote:Wait... can we get back this.... Chris “shrimp” beaston cheated on tiffani??? By a woman at his old job? More info plz!
RealityBites summarized it a few posts up

Xoangelicchic
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Xoangelicchic »

Have not watched her clean video today. How many times did she mention being pregnant?

Jennaleeds19
Talker
Talker

snarkaholic wrote: Sun Mar 29, 2020 12:47 pm
Jennaleeds19 wrote:Wait... can we get back this.... Chris “shrimp” beaston cheated on tiffani??? By a woman at his old job? More info plz!
RealityBites summarized it a few posts up

Cool- would love to hear if realitybites knows the woman he cheated with.
Deceased
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Deceased »

I took one for the team and watched her *45* minute video (on invidio of course) and I had to break it up into 3 sessions in between each I fell asleep 😂

Lemme give you a list of what we saw in 5 minute chunks:

T.idiot taking down her shower curtain
T.Titty cleaning her toilet
T. minimalist hanging shirts in her closet
T.celery filling a container with hair ties
Literal celery cooking in a pan
T.chunky cutting a thousand potatoes (and dropping one on the floor and not washing it)
T.allergy stirring gluten free egg free enjoyment free muffins

So that’s 35 minutes and the other 10 minutes was washing dishes and shrimp replacing their bedroom rug with a ruggable which is great because her dogs shit and piss all over her current one. Don’t worry guys she is gifting her old one to her mom. 🤪 a true story.
palmtreemomma
Talker
Talker

Unread post by palmtreemomma »

Interest in them is waning so Baby #4 it is. Their views are wayyy down and less than 100 comments on her last 6 or so insta photos, with the exception of course of her many pREgnANCy AnnOUcEmeNtS. Like only 30 ish comments on that dumb Halloween photo. And side note, with so few comments and nothing to do all day, you would think she would take this opportunity to connect and interact with her following but nope. Can’t be bothered even tho “I’vE MiSseD YoU GuYs So MuCh!!” Sure Jan.

Oh and her “this is our last baby comments?” Don’t buy it. There will be an “Oopsey #5”. Guaranteed.
Gossipgurl
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Gossipgurl »

She got shrimp to take out her stinky extensions .. add that onto his resume!
AryaStark
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by AryaStark »

They have things to play on outside but they are for Ew wa. One swing..for Ew wa. One train..for Ew wa.

I thought it was very mean, the incessant cackling laughter she did when Tanner was crying and not recognizing Shrimp in his I feel like a woman costume.lol She really does not understand that poor boy nor care to. I would be mortified if my kid was upset like that. I could not believe she told Tanner he was ungrateful. Real cnt material.

That Halloween bullsht was an excuse to put Ew wa in a costume and confuse the others about it being Halloween.(again)

Return to “Beauty & The Beastons”