BritneyandHopeless- Ignoring Her Needs So Frank Can Plant Seeds (Part 72)

Shimmer86
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: BritneyandHopeless- Ignoring Her Needs So Frank Can Plant Seeds (Part 72)

Unread post by Shimmer86 »

She’s giving birth at atrium healthcare in Charlotte. They are allowing your spouse and your spouse only to be in the birthing room- at this time. They may stop that soon.. but her baby is due in what? September? November? She sounds ridiculous and like a child making up scenarios in her head just to have something to talk about. Her last vlog was full of nothing. She had one job in this whole vlog and that was to get franks prescription filled and she forgot it at home.
kabuki
Talker
Talker

Unread post by kabuki »

hmmm firefighter removed from franks bio. At first I thoug he wanted to shorten it to just #dad, but now he also has husband and car enthusiast... What is Britney going to do with all her dumb fire wife stuff now????
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

Shimmer86 wrote: Mon Mar 30, 2020 8:18 am She’s giving birth at atrium healthcare in Charlotte. They are allowing your spouse and your spouse only to be in the birthing room- at this time. They may stop that soon.. but her baby is due in what? September? November? She sounds ridiculous and like a child making up scenarios in her head just to have something to talk about. Her last vlog was full of nothing. She had one job in this whole vlog and that was to get franks prescription filled and she forgot it at home.
Ya, the vlog was pointless. Home with 4 kids but did we even see Nolan at all? or the kids for more than 10 seconds?
This will be over by late summer at the latest, I am sure. Things may still be dodgy come September, taking precautions etc but she should be focusing on her kids that have breathing issues and less about herself.
rahgee
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by rahgee »

Resting_Bitch_Face wrote:
rahgee wrote:All these youtubers that just found out they're pregnant are milking the hospital restrictions for ass pats & sympathy. Obviously we don't know what it will be like in September but I doubt it will be this bad.

I'm due in 1 week and will be giving birth without my husband. She should stfu and take it day by day with her literal 6 months left to go Image

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
I’m so sorry about that, I hope you have a safe delivery and you have the support you needImage

But that’s exactly the point....she has plenty of time to prepare unlike other women who are due any day now. Not only that but how does she sound bringing up not being able to take newborn pictures like who is even thinking about that...who gives a fuck?!

She’s just mad that her pregnancy isn’t going as planned & all her little moron family weekend trips went down the drain. She’s pissed that she won’t be able to document her “last” pathetic labor & companies aren’t sending her a damn thing because of this pandemic.
Thank you for your kind words!

Crazymess1215
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Crazymess1215 »

Now frank put on his bio "I make videos!"
Fucking pathetic. I'm almost certain he isnt working anymore ... explanation video coming soon "So after I sprained my ankle we realized this job was too risky, with Brit being pregnant I want to be a more hands on dad! We are so blessed that we are able to work for youtube! We love our job and we love all our wonderful subscribers! "

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Literally the worst time to quit his job if he indeed did.
sataninwonderland
Talker
Talker

Unread post by sataninwonderland »

Of course she posts a picture of Nolan having a red popsicle because fuck allergies right
DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop2 »

I have a feeling Brit has been wanting him to quit his job for a while because even with a cleaner and the constant ordering in and take out she can't handle things on her own. The only appeal was getting to be a hashtag fire wife. She always wanted to be one of those big YouTube vlogger couples.
Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Resting_Bitch_Face »

Oh please they probably increased Frank’s hours at work since he’s an “essential worker” & Britney threw a tantrum at the thought of being alone w/ the kids. I can see them pretending he has a sprained ankle because he obviously can’t work til “it’s fully healed”....this way he still looks like a “hero”.
webby
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by webby »

nothing is wrong with Nolan at all, right? completely normal to stand on his tippy toes 24/7 when he can obviously reach the table.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by chloe6124 »

stnalp wrote:I dont think brit is even doing much with the kids honestly. she bought all the same things she always does to do about the same one or two crafts with them for the sake of a video. i think outside of any tiny clips she shows, they are probably still just doing their own thing for the most part and busy on the tablets. she is probably also struggling really hard to help aria with her homework since aria is usually the one who has to teach brit how to talk or use any common sense!
Depends of what kind elearning they have. My niece and nephews district has it down. They have conferences with teachers. My nephew even had a test. Just the other day he had 4 hours of homework. He is older then aria but my niece is the same age as her.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

She has a long way to go before giving birth. Why is she worried about this now. Lol. Not to mention the five minute tests are being shipped this week. So even if this is still a problem when she gives birth Frank would easily be able to take the quick test and then be allowed in.

chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Haulnarse wrote:
DoodleBop2 wrote:She can't just decide last minute to have a homebirth - unless a midwife is a fan - I doubt any midwife would take her on. I know a woman who got pissed at her OB and just didn't go to appts then after 4 months of no care wanted a midwife to attend her birth and NOBODY would take her on because of the liability - so they had an unassisted home birth. Thankfully the baby was fine but what a risk.

So if Frenk can't be at the hospital - which most hospitals said they'll still allow one support person - Frenk will play midwife? Didn't she say he's been at a few births as a firefighter so he probably think he knows enough.
No matter what, hospitals arent going to not let a labouring woman have a support person. This might mean she needs to go in alone for a few hours until shes in established labour, then her support person comes in. Shes like 5 minutes pregnant- id not even be thinking about delivery yet.

I had a home birth for our third. I was low risk - no pain meds for my first two and we lived a 2 minute drive to the hospital. It was planned and is something im super proud of doing.

That said - if i was onto my 5th baby and i had knowingly used caster oil to induce my previous pregnancy - that alone should take her out of the running for a home birth- that is extremely dangerous and she was lucky scarlett didnt go into distress and inhale meconium.
This isn’t true in every state. I know someone who just had a baby. The father had to go through a short physical. Once he was cleared they weren’t allowed to leave the room until they were discharged. They already have the quick tests coming this week so this should change as fathers will be able to get a test.

chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

rahgee wrote:All these youtubers that just found out they're pregnant are milking the hospital restrictions for ass pats & sympathy. Obviously we don't know what it will be like in September but I doubt it will be this bad.

I'm due in 1 week and will be giving birth without my husband. She should stfu and take it day by day with her literal 6 months left to go Image

You should ask your hospital if they can or will be getting the five minute tests. Hopefully with these tests woman won’t have to go through being alone.

rahgee
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by rahgee »

chloe6124 wrote:

You should ask your hospital if they can or will be getting the five minute tests. Hopefully with these tests woman won’t have to go through being alone.

Don't want to derail but I actually had baby this morning with an awesome doula! A mutual friend was able to arrange this for me literally the day before my water broke. It ended in an emergency c section, but I'm so grateful that I was not alone!

Good luck to any mamas due soon. You've got this and I hope you all have the support you want and need!

smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

Frankie boy spending more of brits money.

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202003 ... 640658.jpg[/IMG]

At $360 EACH.

How’s that honeymoon phase Britney?

brokenrecord
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by brokenrecord »

Guarantee the home birth was Frank's idea so he could see his kid born. If so, very selfish of him. Also, is it wise to have a home birth when most of your births required pitocin. I call bullshit on her last birth being a spur of the moment. She definitely was scheduled for an induction and doesn't she always go a week over. Personally, I always went one week over. The first was induced so obviously needed pitocin and my 2nd, my water broke also one week overdue. But my labor didn't progress at all so they started me on pitocin. I do not think a home birth would even be right for her.
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

First of all, come September, this will most certainly be over but if it isnt, people have already reported that birthing partners are being let in the rooms and even in NYC they are allowing this. There is no reason for her to believe she will have to give birth without Frank. She is an idiot and she has nothing else to talk about but that bcause god forbid she mention the things she should actually be concerned about which are her two children with breathing issues.
emma101
Talker
Talker

Unread post by emma101 »

Omg her legs hahahaa[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202003 ... 71ed0d.jpg[/IMG]

Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by 131618 »

emma101 wrote:Omg her legs hahahaa[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202003 ... 71ed0d.jpg[/IMG]

Why does her face look so weird Image

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Return to “Britneyandbaby”