T.Beaston: Who cares if the kids are always sick, I'm too busy trying to drain Shrimps dick | Part 13

Megyevans34
Talker
Talker

Re: T.Beaston: Who cares if the kids are always sick, I'm too busy trying to drain Shrimps dick | Part 13

Unread post by Megyevans34 »

Oh and we all know she bought likes for the pregnancy announcement. So obvious since she barely ever gets above 5K on any photo. T.scammer

palmtreemomma wrote: Sun Mar 29, 2020 7:38 pm Interest in them is waning so Baby #4 it is. Their views are wayyy down and less than 100 comments on her last 6 or so insta photos, with the exception of course of her many pREgnANCy AnnOUcEmeNtS. Like only 30 ish comments on that dumb Halloween photo. And side note, with so few comments and nothing to do all day, you would think she would take this opportunity to connect and interact with her following but nope. Can’t be bothered even tho “I’vE MiSseD YoU GuYs So MuCh!!” Sure Jan.

Oh and her “this is our last baby comments?” Don’t buy it. There will be an “Oopsey #5”. Guaranteed.
ApothicDrunk
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: T.Beaston: Who cares if the kids are always sick, I'm too busy trying to drain Shrimps dick | Part 13

Unread post by ApothicDrunk »

I think she has so few comments because she probably gets SO many negative ones and spends a ton of time deleting them all.
Woahhh
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Woahhh »

I finall just watched the new BFV intro. HAHAHA LMFAO how embarrassing for them. She really thinks she’s the Kardashian’s or something. And they couldn’t even brush poor tanners hair?
Gossipgurl
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Gossipgurl »

It's funny they are always saying their kids are ungrateful.. meanwhile t.tacky is the queen of being ungrateful
Itsnotmyfault
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Itsnotmyfault »

ApothicDrunk wrote:I think she has so few comments because she probably gets SO many negative ones and spends a ton of time deleting them all.
I think she gets so few comments because she sucks ass!! Lol there is nothing appealing about a spoiled brat like T beast mode!! Her lies are catching up, karma is that high five in the face with a chair all the youtubers/influencers/pyramid scheme/oh watch me, watch me, desperate attempt for relevancy-mom’s out there.. Social blade is showing a lot of losses on her platform and multiple others whose house husbands have QUIT their real job.. Smart, real smart, and now another kid to add to their insanity!!
KLDigs
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by KLDigs »

In her latest video she’s digging in her planters, no gloves. Shouldn’t nurse beaston know that you aren’t supposed to do that while pregnant, especially first trimester? Toxoplasmosis is found in soil and it affects the unborn baby. Put some gardening gloves on! She wears gloves to use the toilet brush but not to wipe all up and around the bowl with a rag. When you use the toilet brush you literally touch just the wand. 🙄
Deceased
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Deceased »

Cleaning the toilet with a rag is DISGUSTING. If there was anything to use paper towels for it’s that. So foul to show her cleaning toilets anyway. Some things should just be left to the imagination. We all know how to frickin clean toilets. So inspiring 🙄
GGnella
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by GGnella »

Again so wasteful spends god knows how much on extensions to take them out why don’t people see this about her she’s such a fraud
Skiphopshutup101
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Skiphopshutup101 »

Just to add some insight.. I have exact numbers on t.cheeks’s channel right before she announced her pregnancy. Her views were down by 53%, subscribers were down by 46% and views were down by a whopping 59%. And than bam, she’s peeing left and right having an anurism over getting a postive. She knew her channel was going down.. all that information is readily available to her. I checked back after her announcement and title choices and everything is back up. Long time t.dentures fan turned annoyed about a year ago.
Skiphopshutup101
Amateur
Amateur

Oh & she takes her small children to a target because SHES losing her mind. I’m also losing my mind with 3 kids but they aren’t going anywhere due to this virus. Glad she found a way to profit off a national emergency and call it a pandemic pregnancy. What a complete loser. The last 6 months I’ve noticed this bitch is never happy with anything. She gets her entire down stairs renovated, she’s constantly buying things she doesn’t need, she’s on her 5th coffee machine, just bought a bunch of clothes she doesn’t need.. has a whole closet to herself plus a few drawers in her dresser (where does jigsaw put his tiny man shorts? And yes, he reminds me of jigsaw with that spine chilling blank stare) I’ve never witnessed such an ungrateful, irresponsible, condescending moron willing put herself on the internet. After what she said in her pregnancy video about other moms struggling with TTC is when I went from disliking her to hating her. I cringed deep down in my soul. “I didn’t even have to try but I’m sorry you have too” is what she basically said.
Skiphopshutup101
Amateur
Amateur

Skiphopshutup101 wrote: Mon Mar 30, 2020 3:18 pm Just to add some insight.. I have exact numbers on t.cheeks’s channel right before she announced her pregnancy. Her views were down by 53%, subscribers were down by 46% and views were down by a whopping 59%. And than bam, she’s peeing left and right having an anurism over getting a postive. She knew her channel was going down.. all that information is readily available to her. I checked back after her announcement and title choices and everything is back up. Long time t.dentures fan turned annoyed about a year ago. And t.dentures comes from seeing a childhood picture of her with a gap in her front teeth so wide you could park a semi truck in between them and now has teeth are weirdly perfectly even on the top and bottom but she claims to have never had braces or Invisalign.
Ihatetiffbeaston
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Ihatetiffbeaston »

I just saw a picture of Ella that her sister posted and I made 2 observations 1. Ella resembles Sloth from Goonies like what the fuck is wrong with her face.. her eyes one is much higher then the other. 2. Ella has bruises all over her face. I’m a social worker and I know if Ella were in day care tiff would most definitely be investigated!!!! Horrible mother!!!
CeleryPoo4U
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by CeleryPoo4U »

I don’t know if I’ve ever seen Tanner talk but I guess he’s suddenly very advanced and articulate (and grateful!) to tell her that he’s so blessed to have her as his mommy! 🙄
sunshine616
Talker
Talker

Unread post by sunshine616 »

I can't anymore...I said if she went through with another I couldn't support that and I don't. I haven't been on IG in forever because I have been busy with my own family and life but forget watching her YT channel. There are bigger things going on in the world than Tiffani Beastons life and her 4th pregnancy which I think she is extremely selfish for doing knowing of this pandemic.

I really pray she has a much needed wakeup call.

I also hope she doesn't prey on her stans for her medical bills as I am sure their insurance is expensive since neither of them have real jobs.

I also can't support them having a 4th when they hardly parent the ones they already have. If she were a good mom by all means have 10 but she is far from being Michelle Duggar...at least the Duggars are humble people...Tiffani probably doesn't even know what that word means.

Oh and T. pregnancy goes to the same OB I do until I got smart and left that place...they almost killed me with my last pregnancy...T beast if I can give you one word of advice leave there before they hurt you and your baby like they almost did me and mine.
AryaStark
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by AryaStark »

sunshine616 wrote: Mon Mar 30, 2020 11:06 pm I can't anymore...I said if she went through with another I couldn't support that and I don't. I haven't been on IG in forever because I have been busy with my own family and life but forget watching her YT channel. There are bigger things going on in the world than Tiffani Beastons life and her 4th pregnancy which I think she is extremely selfish for doing knowing of this pandemic.

I really pray she has a much needed wakeup call.

I also hope she doesn't prey on her stans for her medical bills as I am sure their insurance is expensive since neither of them have real jobs.

I also can't support them having a 4th when they hardly parent the ones they already have. If she were a good mom by all means have 10 but she is far from being Michelle Duggar...at least the Duggars are humble people...Tiffani probably doesn't even know what that word means.

Oh and T. pregnancy goes to the same OB I do until I got smart and left that place...they almost killed me with my last pregnancy...T beast if I can give you one word of advice leave there before they hurt you and your baby like they almost did me and mine.
You once again have great points. The times are depressing and they both suck any joy out of you, so I’m trying to limit views myself.

All Tcorona is focusing on most likely is 2 trillion; and she wants all of her subs cut of it. When everyone starts receiving their stimulus checks I have a feeling she WiLl start preying on people again. Like raising money for something that again goes in her venmo. More pounds of dead hair to glue on her fat head. Or just a lot of swipe ups etc. I hope people do not use that money to give her jack.

I’m also so tired to them acting like Ew wa is their first and only child! So freaking weird.
RealityBites
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by RealityBites »

Jennaleeds19 wrote: Sun Mar 29, 2020 9:29 am Wait... can we get back this.... Chris “shrimp” beaston cheated on tiffani??? By a woman at his old job? More info plz!
Yes. He hooked up with a friend of one of my friends. They used to work together. She said he is a big flirt and used to flirt with any semi attractive women at work. Not sure who would want his tiny self but there is someone like Trash Bag out there for everyone I guess.
RealityBites
Gossiper
Gossiper

Jennaleeds19 wrote: Sun Mar 29, 2020 12:45 pm
Babyjen1012 wrote: Sun Mar 29, 2020 11:58 am
Jennaleeds19 wrote: Sun Mar 29, 2020 9:29 am Wait... can we get back this.... Chris “shrimp” beaston cheated on tiffani??? By a woman at his old job? More info plz!
Were you fooled by their oh so perfect fake marriage? He's trapped & kisses her ass for cheating on her. Why else do you think he went along with a 4th?! Can you imagine being a fly on that wall when cream of celery confronted him. I'm thinking it went something like " its the least you can do & the only thing that will make me happy again after you cheated & broke my heart"🙄
Yes- I was def fooled by their “ perfect marriage.” Parts of this is that I cannot believe Tiffani would continue to be with him after an affair..... is there any more details on this?
I really think that is why he kisses her ass so much and tends to her every want and need. Guilt! I mean I know he's a wussy of a "man" but she has him by the balls and he has no man card left.

I also think that she hasn't left him about it because who else would quit their job to be his unemployed lazy wife's servant and Nanny to her 4 kids she keeps popping out for paychecks? Who would bring her celery juice and coffee in bed while she lays around and naps all day. Is on her phone 24/7 deleting and blocking "hate" comments. Who hides and pretends to breastfeed precious favorite child so she doesn't have to deal with the forgotten boys. She's such a leech and scammer that she needs a balless wuss of a guy she can order around and use. I bet that now she is pregnant she's done giving Shrimp any sex too. She got what she wanted.

They are both two immature, insecure, delusional people who feed into each others self inflated egos.
RealityBites
Gossiper
Gossiper

Ihatetiffbeaston wrote: Mon Mar 30, 2020 7:14 pm I just saw a picture of Ella that her sister posted and I made 2 observations 1. Ella resembles Sloth from Goonies like what the fuck is wrong with her face.. her eyes one is much higher then the other. 2. Ella has bruises all over her face. I’m a social worker and I know if Ella were in day care tiff would most definitely be investigated!!!! Horrible mother!!!
I agree. Something is definitely off with her eye and its becoming more noticeable as time goes on. Trashy just cackles when her kids get hurt so I guess Miss Anxiety doesn't care. If Ellas eyesight is off then it could explain why she falls and gets so banged up all the time. For being a nurse she sure is clueless and the last person I would want taking care of me.
katie_A1
Talker
Talker

Unread post by katie_A1 »

Can’t speak to the below BUTTTT... he was far from an angel in his college days!!!! 🤣 but didn’t he say he was more mature and wanted to settle down in college? Lmao not from what me and tons of other ppl saw! I lived close by his frat house trust me. 😉
RealityBites wrote: Tue Mar 31, 2020 4:03 am
Jennaleeds19 wrote: Sun Mar 29, 2020 12:45 pm
Babyjen1012 wrote: Sun Mar 29, 2020 11:58 am

Were you fooled by their oh so perfect fake marriage? He's trapped & kisses her ass for cheating on her. Why else do you think he went along with a 4th?! Can you imagine being a fly on that wall when cream of celery confronted him. I'm thinking it went something like " its the least you can do & the only thing that will make me happy again after you cheated & broke my heart"🙄
Yes- I was def fooled by their “ perfect marriage.” Parts of this is that I cannot believe Tiffani would continue to be with him after an affair..... is there any more details on this?
I really think that is why he kisses her ass so much and tends to her every want and need. Guilt! I mean I know he's a wussy of a "man" but she has him by the balls and he has no man card left.

I also think that she hasn't left him about it because who else would quit their job to be his unemployed lazy wife's servant and Nanny to her 4 kids she keeps popping out for paychecks? Who would bring her celery juice and coffee in bed while she lays around and naps all day. Is on her phone 24/7 deleting and blocking "hate" comments. Who hides and pretends to breastfeed precious favorite child so she doesn't have to deal with the forgotten boys. She's such a leech and scammer that she needs a balless wuss of a guy she can order around and use. I bet that now she is pregnant she's done giving Shrimp any sex too. She got what she wanted.

They are both two immature, insecure, delusional people who feed into each others self inflated egos.
mommyto3
Talker
Talker

Unread post by mommyto3 »

Gossipgurl wrote:She got shrimp to take out her stinky extensions .. add that onto his resume!
Yes! So gross! Her greasy, black roots were awful, that the extensions were "weaved" into! It's obvious that she was copying "Okbaby", because Kyra had Oscar take her extensions out of her hair with pliers, too, just the day before on YouTube. Like so many people have said, she doesn't have an original bone in her body. She only knows how to copy someone else.
Also, someone said a couple threads back (sorry, I can't remember whose name it was) that Krystal was a hairdresser at one point. Why doesn't T.Jealous ask her sister to do her hair? Especially now, when T.Haughty is complaining about how she can't go to the salon to get her roots done (God forbid )Image. Another thing that she could do is ask Krystal what bottled haircolor would work for lightening up her roots, from the grocery store. Oh, the horror, if she would have to actually have to do her hair herself.

Sent from my SM-J727T1 using Tapatalk

Return to “Beauty & The Beastons”