T.Beaston: Who cares if the kids are always sick, I'm too busy trying to drain Shrimps dick | Part 13

Gossipgurl
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: T.Beaston: Who cares if the kids are always sick, I'm too busy trying to drain Shrimps dick | Part 13

Unread post by Gossipgurl »

New crying stories .. long pauses looking off forcing herself to cry. You thought u would have more time? To do what? Ignore and neglect?
yeahsureok
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Re: T.Beaston: Who cares if the kids are always sick, I'm too busy trying to drain Shrimps dick | Part 13

Unread post by yeahsureok »

So I had to watch the vlog because I want to hear about the dog and she honestly said something along the lines of “part of me wonders if we missed this because we aren’t home a lot”. Besides the fact they work at home and are home all the time, we’re 3 weeks into a quarantine, almost a a month, shut up and accept the fact youre both neglectful. You shouldn’t have dogs let alone more kids. Secondly, we have been talking on here FOR MONTHS about how something isn’t right with those dogs and turns out we’re right. You can go threads and threads back and see us talking about it, So she’s just a negligent bitch and wants to use the dogs death for attention and money. Just like she did with Crew. Karma is going to get her bad.
Last edited by yeahsureok on Wed Apr 01, 2020 5:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
disney8
Informer
Informer

Unread post by disney8 »

She is never happy. Never satisfied! Desperate for attention and more more more more. Gets pregnant and is in a funk. She is miserable, plain -n- simple. Nothing will ever be enough for this woman! Mental help and medication 🙌🙌🙌🙌 go get it!
Megyjames7
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Megyjames7 »

yeahsureok wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 5:57 am So I had to watch the vlog because I want to hear about the dog and she honestly said something along the lines of “part of me wonders if we missed this because we aren’t home a lot”. Besides the fact they work at home and are home all the time, we’re 3 weeks into a quarantine, almost a a month, shut up and accept the fact youre both neglectful. You shouldn’t have dogs let alone more kids. Secondly, we have been talking on here FOR MONTHS about how something isn’t right with those dogs and turns out we’re right. You can go threads and threads back and see us talking about it, So she’s just a negligent bitch and wants to use the dogs death for attention and money. Just like she did with Crew. Karma is going to get her bad.
THIS IS EVERYTHING 👌👏 they are liars!!!! You don’t have a job! Shrimp has no job!!! You are home all the time. The lies man... the lies. So wild that people can’t see the lies. How sad for that dog.
YT13
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by YT13 »

Her spring haul video goes like this:

"This is my first time being pregnant in the summer."

ALSO TIFFANI....

"I lived in these during my pregnancies in the summer before."
Xoangelicchic
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Xoangelicchic »

YT13 wrote:Her spring haul video goes like this:

ALSO TIFFANI....

Ha!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
palmtreemomma
Talker
Talker

Unread post by palmtreemomma »

Whiffing some strong Brittany Boren Leach vibes over here. Brutal.
palmtreemomma
Talker
Talker

Also, I “hate watched” her spring haul bc it was what I knew it would be...a ridiculous amount of non-minimalistic consumerism on her behalf and 90% of it dedicated to Ell-AH. Her petite mini me 🙄🙄🙄
Courtneyshayne
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Courtneyshayne »

Wooooowwwww she's just a little ray of pitch black now isn't she? She's acting like a 12 year old. Suck it up buttercup for all your children & your unborn child. Pets pass, we all go through it. She's falling apart. Do that shit off camera. The outside world is depressing enough. Take a few days off of IG!! No one wants to see your ugly cry face or hear the sad gory details about the poor dog. Shes so unprofessional. 🤢
Salamisammich
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Salamisammich »

“This I got in a small and I love it because it’s like baggy on me”- nasal valley girl accent. I’d like to see her walk around where I’m from she would get her ass beat

BlondeQueen96
Talker
Talker

Unread post by BlondeQueen96 »

Agreed! She is copying Brittany by milking a death. Brittany did the same thing posting on her stories photos of her on the floor crying I just thought who really thinks of doing that in a time of sadness??!
She makes me sick. I am so sick of Ewwa. I refuse to watch her videos. Notice her views are even down. Cause nobody cares about her lame pregnancy (bless that child as he or she is coming into a neglectful family) Shoving Ewwa down our throats is annoying and Carter and ewwa. Tanner is the best kid so maybe post about him more. Otherwise nobody cares.
Salamisammich
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

T.Beaston: Who cares if the kids are always sick, I'm too busy trying to drain Shrimps dick | Part 13

Unread post by Salamisammich »

How does she think Ella being in 18 to 24 months or a 2 T makes her petite my daughter is going on 22 months and wears the same size

Gossipgurl
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Gossipgurl »

YT13 wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 6:46 am Her spring haul video goes like this:

ALSO TIFFANI....

Every pregnancy she's had was in the summer... I'm convinced she is actually mentally challenged.. no wonder her kids are falling behind
CrankyPants
Informer
Informer

Unread post by CrankyPants »

yeahsureok wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 12:15 am
Can’t work, cries all day.... oh look! A giveaway! 🙄
There's our next thread title!
Kina88
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Kina88 »

I bet you the “second opinion” appointment she has scheduled today for 2pm isn’t actually a second opinion and is just the appointment for her to put the dog down. They have definitely known for a while something was wrong and completely ignored it. They are such awful people.
palmtreemomma
Talker
Talker

CrankyPants wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 8:58 am
yeahsureok wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 12:15 am
Can’t work, cries all day.... oh look! A giveaway! 🙄
There's our next thread title!
Dammit you ladies made me spit out my coffee again! I love that I can come here for some comic relief and humor, much needed right now ❤️ And yes, this has my vote for next thread title too!!

Speaking of much needed humor, I would say what the world needs right now is positive vibes only and yes, there are things going on in people’s lives that are sad, including losing a family pet. Solution? Stay off the internet!!! Simple. But she just can’t bc she can’t surive without an audience. Nowhere in her stories do I see a mention of her concern for the kids and how the will react, which would be my biggest concern. Nope. Its all about her and how’s its affecting her. Typical. And this is a prime example of how being fake and phony 24/7 comes back to bite you in the ass...it’s like the boy that cried wolf. It’s difficukt to see her grief as genuine given her usual behavior.
fantasticamy
Talker
Talker

Unread post by fantasticamy »

She is soooo sick in the head she will milk this for all it’s worth. No mention of the kids at all.. just how the dog has been through all of HER LIFE “accomplishments” (if u want to call them that.. considering she doesn’t even use her degree) she made sure to list out while pretending to cry. Get ready for post after post about this and her fake tears. The dog hasn’t been well they said he threw up bunches of times.. so he should have been taken to a vet a while back. There is not 1 thing genuine or authentic about her.
palmtreemomma
Talker
Talker

BlondeQueen96 wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 8:09 am Agreed! She is copying Brittany by milking a death. Brittany did the same thing posting on her stories photos of her on the floor crying I just thought who really thinks of doing that in a time of sadness??!
She makes me sick. I am so sick of Ewwa. I refuse to watch her videos. Notice her views are even down. Cause nobody cares about her lame pregnancy (bless that child as he or she is coming into a neglectful family) Shoving Ewwa down our throats is annoying and Carter and ewwa. Tanner is the best kid so maybe post about him more. Otherwise nobody cares.
I know! I actually cringe when I see ELL-AH on my feed. They both have shoved that girl down our throats... it reminds me of a song you love until the radio stations overplay them and then you find yourself hating it and turning the station when it comes on. I’m actually starting to dislike Carder too bc I feel like he is mean to Tanner and also sucks up to Ell-AH bc he knows she’s the fav. Tanner has won my heart...sweet sweetness, I just want to give him all the treats lol #teamtanner all the way!
shemythomas
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by shemythomas »

Which is the video where Chris removed her extensions??

Kina88
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Kina88 »

The dog is severely malnourished as of today and Tiff said he stopped eating yesterday....yeah no. Just like when she said “maybe this has been going on and we never noticed it since we weren’t home.” Well they certainly mentioned the dog vomiting and having accidents CONSTANTLY. How do you not see if your dog is eating or drinking? I feed my dogs and sit in kitchen while they eat. I monitor their food intake and if anything ever seems off or different I call my vet immediately. She really is a disgusting excuse for a human and so is her gross husband.

Return to “Beauty & The Beastons”