T.Beaston: Who cares if the kids are always sick, I'm too busy trying to drain Shrimps dick | Part 13

Kina88
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: T.Beaston: Who cares if the kids are always sick, I'm too busy trying to drain Shrimps dick | Part 13

Unread post by Kina88 »

Their way of handling Tanner when he doesn’t eat is to shame him when in actuality his poor stomach is probably always sick. My guess is they handled the dog the same way and probably just got irritated if he wasn’t eating and yelled at him or withheld affection. The blood is on their hands here for this.
Gossipgurl
Informer
Informer

Re: T.Beaston: Who cares if the kids are always sick, I'm too busy trying to drain Shrimps dick | Part 13

Unread post by Gossipgurl »

Omg hell no with these stories!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How does her dog become extremely malnourished within like 3 days????? NEGLECT !!!!! That tumor did not pop up over night! I am disgusted!! PURE IGNORANCE AND NEGLECT SHAME ON YOU BEASTONS
Xoangelicchic
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Xoangelicchic »

Now she’s saying the shit with the dog happened so fast. That dog has been throwing up for a few months. Since before the renovations they were talking about the dog puking on the stairs. Bitch can’t keep her lies straight

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Kina88
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Kina88 »

Gossipgurl wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 12:27 pm Omg hell no with these stories!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How does her dog become extremely malnourished within like 3 days????? NEGLECT !!!!! That tumor did not pop up over night! I am disgusted!! PURE IGNORANCE AND NEGLECT SHAME ON YOU BEASTONS
Yep absolute abuse and neglect. They both let it get this far that’s how they knew prior to the vet visit that the outcome wouldn’t be good. They are absolute trash and they do not deserve to have children or pets. This is so sickening and shameful.
Kina88
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Kina88 »

I think their dogs were recently at the groomer and I GUARANTEE it was the groomer who told them to take the dog to the vet. Otherwise they would’ve just kept ignoring it. My dog once had the tiniest little lump under his skin and my groomer found it and told me. I had my dog at the vet that evening and he had surgery to remove it 3 days later. They are just God awful parents to their children and their pets and they need to be held accountable.
Alexisanne293
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Alexisanne293 »

Dude it’s a freaking dog. Yes I’m sure she sad but if I didn’t know the situation I would think she has a miscarriage or one of her family members died.
And why the f is she crying in front of her kids.

yeahsureok
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by yeahsureok »

Sure, Jan. I’m sure that tumor grew in 3 days time. Unfortunately you assholes have months worth of footage talking about how sick your dog food as. Isn’t that why you replaced the carpet on the steps... the puke and poop. I commented on how their behavior isn’t right and something is up. This really isn’t a surprise at all. The more she talks about it the more she makes it looks like she’s covering up that they were ignoring it.
Bluecoconut
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Bluecoconut »

Omfg extremely malnourished? How the heck did that happen within a few days? It didn’t! How disturbing! They should be embarrassed to tell people that.
yeahsureok
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by yeahsureok »

Alexisanne293 wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 12:36 pm Dude it’s a freaking dog. Yes I’m sure she sad but if I didn’t know the situation I would think she has a miscarriage or one of her family members died.
And why the f is she crying in front of her kids.

ShEs JuSt BeInG rEaL. Showing the PeRfEcTlY iMpErFeCt.

So what kind of nauseating titles will come from this??
The last 24 hours with our BABY. First Easter without our BABY. What nasty shit are they going to hit us with?
Salamisammich
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Salamisammich »

Their both worried about the baby y’all... I smell a miscarriage

Skiphopshutup101
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Skiphopshutup101 »

Gossipgurl wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 8:55 am
YT13 wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 6:46 am Her spring haul video goes like this:

"This is my first time being pregnant in the summer."

ALSO TIFFANI....

"I lived in these during my pregnancies in the summer before."
Every pregnancy she's had was in the summer... I'm convinced she is actually mentally challenged.. no wonder her kids are falling behind
Wait whuuut? 2 out of 3 of her kids were born in the summer? Carter was born in June and Ella was born in August???? Lmfaooooo what a mental case
Salamisammich
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Salamisammich »

Skiphopshutup101 wrote:
YT13 wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 6:46 am Her spring haul video goes like this:

"This is my first time being pregnant in the summer."

ALSO TIFFANI....

"I lived in these during my pregnancies in the summer before."
Every pregnancy she's had was in the summer... I'm convinced she is actually mentally challenged.. no wonder her kids are falling behind
Wait whuuut? 2 out of 3 of her kids were born in the summer? Carter was born in June and Ella was born in August???? Lmfaooooo what a mental case
She also said she has grateful children but is constantly calling them ungrateful

Kina88
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Kina88 »

Salamisammich wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 1:20 pm
Skiphopshutup101 wrote:

She also said she has grateful children but is constantly calling them ungrateful

Lol yep....classic emotionally abusive parent move to call their young children ungrateful.
charliema16
Informer
Informer

Unread post by charliema16 »

Bluecoconut wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 12:44 pm Omfg extremely malnourished? How the heck did that happen within a few days? It didn’t! How disturbing! They should be embarrassed to tell people that.
I agree, I can’t believe she admitted on Instagram that the vet told her her dog was too malnourished to survive surgery. Their dogs are in the house and sleep in their bed, how did she not notice he was wasting away?
kerenkrazyeyes
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by kerenkrazyeyes »

They arent putting the dog down until tomorrow?? Poor thing has been suffering for who knows how long and shes just dragging it out to be selfish. Absolutely horrific.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

RealityBites
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by RealityBites »

I love this thread! I love that we can all see through their shit and call them out on it. I only wish more naive stans would start seeing it too.

Like you all said they have been complaining about the puking and crapping in the house for a long time now. And nurse Beaston lays in bed with her dog as she had to point out. And he's been through all of HER " "accomplishments" in her life (always has to be about HER) So how the hell did you not notice the dog wasting away and a large mass on his stomach???? HOW Nurse Beastass!?!

I would bet money that just like how they lock those boys in their rooms so they don't have to be bothered by them, that they also put those dogs in that hoarder basement of theirs so they don't puke and poop on the carpet or bark. I've always thought it was odd that they growl and have anxiety when they leave. Probably anxiety over being left in the basement all the time.

I agree with whoever said when they were at the groomers that it was probably mentioned about his stomach. Neglectful Beastons can't be bothered to pay attention to their kids let alone their dogs. They really make me sick.

New clickbait vlogs coming soon about their dog. They will milk this for everything. Pathetic.
Pinkcakes0
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Pinkcakes0 »

Will they for once have some class and keep tomorrow private? Or will that be turned into a public display for attention? I’m not surprised to hear she’s making this all about herself... typical. I am so so so glad got away from her. 🙏
RealityBites
Gossiper
Gossiper

I made a fake Instagram to comment. I can't take her bs anymore. She needs called out. I know I'll be blocked lol.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
RealityBites
Gossiper
Gossiper

Few more. Ha! We should all send some. Shes probably so exhausted that she had to fake cry on camera that she's napping in the middle of the day right now.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
GGnella
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by GGnella »

I love how she has to make a point that there will be no vlog but yet takes the camera out to Film her pathetic stories !!!

Return to “Beauty & The Beastons”