T.Beaston: Who cares if the kids are always sick, I'm too busy trying to drain Shrimps dick | Part 13

Omgbecky
Amateur
Amateur

Re: T.Beaston: Who cares if the kids are always sick, I'm too busy trying to drain Shrimps dick | Part 13

Unread post by Omgbecky »

wwwwwhhhhhyyyyyyy does she continue to post! Get off the internet and go spend time with your dog!!!!!!! It’s extremely pathetic. The desperation 4 attention is insane.
mariamiaxox
Amateur
Amateur
Been thanked: 0

Re: T.Beaston: Who cares if the kids are always sick, I'm too busy trying to drain Shrimps dick | Part 13

Unread post by mariamiaxox »

RealityBites wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 2:19 pm Few more. Ha! We should all send some. Shes probably so exhausted that she had to fake cry on camera that she's napping in the middle of the day right now.
These are hilarious! Good for you 🤣
Woahhh
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0

Unread post by Woahhh »

I don’t have a single positive thing to say about t.crybaby and this is in no way supporting her but can we for a second acknowledge what assholes a good amount of her followers seem to be. I was scrolling through one of her posts about the dog and some of the comments are just mind boggling. So many people encouraging her to not listen to the vet, let the dog die on its own, try oils and CBD. I even saw a psychic saying she feels energy from Romeo and he doesn’t want to be put down. People saying to wait a week, that listening to the vet and putting their dogs down was traumatizing and they’ll never do it again.

WHATS WRONG WITH PEOPLE.

The vet said the dog won’t survive and is/will be in pain. Why are all these people horrible and advocating for her to continue letting the dog suffer. And honestly who in their right mind comments stuff like that on a sensitive post like that?!? Even though she’s being insanely overdramatic and this is her fault for ingnoring the dog it’s still a sensitive subject especially since these people seem to like her. I guess it’s kind of like Tiff commenting on BBLs post saying she better be donating her pumped milk while her baby was on life support. 🤷🏻‍♀️
Bluecoconut
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Bluecoconut »

YUP!!!! 75% of her followers are insane like her and the other 25% are dumb young moms that have no life. Next she’ll be crying about the negativity when in reality... she asked for it. She’s not capable of shutting up, turning off the phone and spending time with her dog.

Woahhh wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 2:59 pm I don’t have a single positive thing to say about t.crybaby and this is in no way supporting her but can we for a second acknowledge what assholes a good amount of her followers seem to be. I was scrolling through one of her posts about the dog and some of the comments are just mind boggling. So many people encouraging her to not listen to the vet, let the dog die on its own, try oils and CBD. I even saw a psychic saying she feels energy from Romeo and he doesn’t want to be put down. People saying to wait a week, that listening to the vet and putting their dogs down was traumatizing and they’ll never do it again.

WHATS WRONG WITH PEOPLE.

The vet said the dog won’t survive and is/will be in pain. Why are all these people horrible and advocating for her to continue letting the dog suffer. And honestly who in their right mind comments stuff like that on a sensitive post like that?!? Even though she’s being insanely overdramatic and this is her fault for ingnoring the dog it’s still a sensitive subject especially since these people seem to like her. I guess it’s kind of like Tiff commenting on BBLs post saying she better be donating her pumped milk while her baby was on life support. 🤷🏻‍♀️
4littlemonkeys
Informer
Informer

Unread post by 4littlemonkeys »

GGnella wrote:These you tubers are making me so sick . Doesn’t anyone teach their kids what’s Easter is really about or do they just shove a mill toys for them to be spilled about .. esp a time like now when all I would like is to buy a package of play do for my kids but it won’t even get here on time . I can’t watch them drives me insane .. and they wonder why these generations get worse and worse
Not everybody is religious. My kids don’t know about the whole Jesus rising from the dead thing because that’s not what we’re about. We do Easter baskets and have a fun day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
yeahsureok
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by yeahsureok »

4littlemonkeys wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 3:50 pm
GGnella wrote:These you tubers are making me so sick . Doesn’t anyone teach their kids what’s Easter is really about or do they just shove a mill toys for them to be spilled about .. esp a time like now when all I would like is to buy a package of play do for my kids but it won’t even get here on time . I can’t watch them drives me insane .. and they wonder why these generations get worse and worse
Not everybody is religious. My kids don’t know about the whole Jesus rising from the dead thing because that’s not what we’re about. We do Easter baskets and have a fun day.

I’m not religious but I don’t pretend to be either...
Tiffani always talks/references God, they do their fake family prayer “every night,” she makes a “HBD Jesus” cake on Christmas, self proclaimed Mother Theresa, says she’ll pray for her haters.... But you never actually hear her teaching her kids anything. It’s just all just so fake and cringey for the camera.
CrankyPants
Informer
Informer

Unread post by CrankyPants »

Oh good lord.

My sister died last week, and I wouldn't dream of taking sobbing selfies on social media.

She is just gross.
icant
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by icant »

Salamisammich wrote:Their both worried about the baby y’all... I smell a miscarriage

I don’t think she’s even pregnant. Wants a “real” TTC story & sympathy. SAD that anyone would think someone would do that. But she definitely would.

icant
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by icant »

She’s so embarrassing, ugly crying on her stories for attention. She’s a horrible actress. I’m just hoping somehow her kids come out relatively unscathed by the personality disorder and end up healthy and happy. Hard to watch.

Salamisammich
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Salamisammich »

icant wrote:
Salamisammich wrote:Their both worried about the baby y’all... I smell a miscarriage

I don’t think she’s even pregnant. Wants a “real” TTC story & sympathy. SAD that anyone would think someone would do that. But she definitely would.

That’s what I’m saying! I don’t want to think that but I swear something seems off about it...

mariamiaxox
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by mariamiaxox »

She is ridiculous. Lol There are real people actually sick and dying and for them that IS their “life.” Idiot. But obvi I cant stop watching their train wreck lol!!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Courtneyshayne
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Courtneyshayne »

My 13 year old "shadow" dog is the same breed and looks so much like her dog so it's making these pics even more disturbing for me 😫
Onchao16
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Onchao16 »

It takes some fucking nerve, or complete lack of brain cells, to post a huge haul of clothes you and your children really don’t need, allege people are losing jobs left and right. But, please, continue talking about how you don’t like spending a lot of money, and then follow it up with one outfit for your toddler costing $15. And shoes costing $22 a pair. Such a fucking idiot

Henno
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Henno »

Salamisammich wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 7:18 pm
icant wrote:

That’s what I’m saying! I don’t want to think that but I swear something seems off about it...

I think the same. Nothing would be beneath her to get those views and likes.
charliema16
Informer
Informer

Unread post by charliema16 »

mariamiaxox wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 7:50 pm She is ridiculous. Lol There are real people actually sick and dying and for them that IS their “life.” Idiot. But obvi I cant stop watching their train wreck lol!!
Totally, you just know she posed for that crying selfie with her dog.
Wipes
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Wipes »

Can being sad/crying cause a miscarriage?? Because that’s literally what she’s implying. When she said “Now me and Chris are worried about the baby because I can’t get it together” or something along those lines, I thought that was beyond strange
AryaStark
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by AryaStark »

CrankyPants wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 6:40 pm Oh good lord.

My sister died last week, and I wouldn't dream of taking sobbing selfies on social media.

She is just gross.
Cranky Pants—sad to hear this. I’m sorry for your loss.
AryaStark
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by AryaStark »

Had to take some time off from them. We have all said for MoNtHs(even I did) they needed to take that dog for some help.

Since they are both self loving narcissists of course they paid no mind to that dog. I did not hear her once talk in stories of how much pain the DOG was in. Only HER pain and then listed what he did for HER. Also, did not hear her list anything she did for him other than the obvious neglect WE know of.

Tstupid, you’re lucky you ignored the dog and he’s the one dying. From what we see vlog after vlog you’re kids aren’t doing much better. You have one child who vomits all the time and another with obvious vision issues and an abundance of facial bruises. But by all means carry on and learn nothing from this.
yeahsureok
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by yeahsureok »

How many of you have lost a family pet? My husband and I had a dog we lost, I had 2 dogs that passed growing up. I can completely understand the heartache of losing a loved pet but she needs to fucking stop. I have never in my life seen someone act like this. Everything she does it’s like she has to put on some theatrical show. Everything she does it’s like she has to be the best at. Now it’s like she’s waiting for her award for saddest griever.

Tiffani, there are no prizes sweetheart. No one will be knocking on your door giving you a medal for being tHe ReAlEsT gRiEvEr. You really are just embarrassing yourself and becoming very concerning because of how mentally unstable you really are. Is this your cry for help? Are you asking for someone to 302 you? Because you’re being irrational at this point. You’re a half assed mom the way it is, don’t let this time be terrifying for them. Everyone dies and your making it fucking scary af for 3 little kids. Not to mention the kids are probably sooo confused because realistically the dog was an after thought.

However, I’m sure come Mothers Day or your Birthday your husband will surprise you with another dog and Romeo who?
charliema16
Informer
Informer

Unread post by charliema16 »

yeahsureok wrote: Thu Apr 02, 2020 4:04 am However, I’m sure come Mothers Day or your Birthday your husband will surprise you with another dog and Romeo who?
I agree with you, as I said previously they’ll have a new puppy within a week. To shit all over their new floors.

Return to “Beauty & The Beastons”