The Rich Life

SweetXarah
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: The Rich Life

Unread post by SweetXarah »

ThisIsMeCeej wrote: Tue Mar 31, 2020 9:13 pm Why does anyone even wear shorts that short? You may as well just go out in your bathing suit or underwear at that point. I dunno... maybe I am just more conservative in my clothing choices? But she also lets her daughters wear shorts that short as well... and that's just wrong, for this church going family!
What religion are they anyway?
They’re not religious. Brian and Pam are (Kendal’s parents), but not Kendal. Her and Daniel (a.k.a. Jethro) are just as fake in their religious beliefs as they are in their “family” vlogs. That’s one of the reasons for the rift between her and her parents. There’s more to that story (I may or may not know them), but it’s not mine to tell. So out of respect for TRUE Christians, I won’t. Let’s just say that Mrs. Rich has a very cold heart and someday, karma will catch up to her. Also, someday, I hope her daughters stumble across this forum and learn the truth about their mother (not what they’ve been brainwashed to believe throughout their “training”). Perhaps that will bring the long awaited karma.
Swiss Miss
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Swiss Miss »

ThisIsMeCeej wrote: Tue Mar 31, 2020 9:13 pm
SweetXarah wrote: Tue Mar 31, 2020 2:30 pm Image
Why does anyone even wear shorts that short? You may as well just go out in your bathing suit or underwear at that point. I dunno... maybe I am just more conservative in my clothing choices? But she also lets her daughters wear shorts that short as well... and that's just wrong, for this church going family!

I probably sound like a hypocrite when I say this...I agree that people shouldn’t be judged for the type of body that they have, HOWEVER, I also feel that people should try to dress appropriately. Kendal is unfit, untoned and should have enough class not to wear shorts like that. It’s not about religion or whether people or modest or not (I would err more on the modest side) but it’s about how you portray yourself. I’ve said it before, she pays so much attention to her front but never seems to look at herself from behind. Displaying your cellulite like that and wearing shorts that are too tight (those white ones in a TikTok video) or too short (denim hot pants or those black lululemon shorts) does nothing for her. We are not religious...never ever go to church unless it’s for a wedding or christening....but I still consider my own family to act kinder and be more sincere than the Rich family. Going to church and quoting bible verses does not get you through the gates of heaven (for those who truly believe in God).
Vegetarian since long before it became trendy
Swiss Miss
Gossiper
Gossiper

SweetXarah wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 5:51 am
ThisIsMeCeej wrote: Tue Mar 31, 2020 9:13 pm Why does anyone even wear shorts that short? You may as well just go out in your bathing suit or underwear at that point. I dunno... maybe I am just more conservative in my clothing choices? But she also lets her daughters wear shorts that short as well... and that's just wrong, for this church going family!
They’re not religious. Brian and Pam are (Kendal’s parents), but not Kendal. Her and Daniel (a.k.a. Jethro) are just as fake in their religious beliefs as they are in their “family” vlogs. That’s one of the reasons for the rift between her and her parents. There’s more to that story (I may or may not know them), but it’s not mine to tell. So out of respect for TRUE Christians, I won’t. Let’s just say that Mrs. Rich has a very cold heart and someday, karma will catch up to her. Also, someday, I hope her daughters stumble across this forum and learn the truth about their mother (not what they’ve been brainwashed to believe throughout their “training”). Perhaps that will bring the long awaited karma.

I understand it’s not your place to tell stories but have the parents also disowned her brother, or only Kendal?
The Rich family is definitely not religious. NOTHING they do demonstrates they have an affiliation to any religion. She claims she is a snarky and sarcastic person and that’s her excuse for some of her horrible responses to people. But the truth is, she is just unkind. I wonder what these children will be like when they become adults. Will they enter the world like novices, not understanding the value of personal relationships, holding down a job, showing respect for people...even if they don’t especially like or agree with that person? Will they rebel? I often wonder the same for all these kids who have grown up in public view on Instagram or YouTube.
2015Girl
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by 2015Girl »

26D24960-95B0-4E0D-934F-D0845A790368.png
Vomit 🤮
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
SweetXarah
Amateur
Amateur

2015Girl wrote: Thu Apr 02, 2020 9:34 am 26D24960-95B0-4E0D-934F-D0845A790368.png

Vomit 🤮
Evie really is pretty though. She doesn't need botox, fake lips, fake nails or fake hair like her desperate mother does. I know she's 15 Kendal and you're 45 (give or take a year). My point is exactly that. YOU can never be as beautiful as your daughter ...try as you might. Keep on tiktokin :lolface:
Buyingsubsgate2019
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Buyingsubsgate2019 »

Did Kendal run out of shorts and have to borrow Kapris? I mean wow 😳
Swiss Miss
Gossiper
Gossiper

2015Girl wrote: Thu Apr 02, 2020 9:34 am 26D24960-95B0-4E0D-934F-D0845A790368.png

Vomit 🤮
Are those the white shorts again? They’re really too small
Swiss Miss
Gossiper
Gossiper

SweetXarah wrote: Thu Apr 02, 2020 12:02 pm

Vomit 🤮
Evie really is pretty though. She doesn't need botox, fake lips, fake nails or fake hair like her desperate mother does. I know she's 15 Kendal and you're 45 (give or take a year). My point is exactly that. YOU can never be as beautiful as your daughter ...try as you might. Keep on tiktokin :lolface:
Evie is beautiful! Hope she keeps wearing those braces though.

I see Kendal finally addressed the future of her kids...even if only in a jokey manner. Evie however, sees a future in TikTok and YouTube
I hope she’s not disappointed and that these platforms can provide her with a sustainable income well into adult life
SweetXarah
Amateur
Amateur

Swiss Miss wrote: Thu Apr 02, 2020 1:18 pm Evie is beautiful! Hope she keeps wearing those braces though.
I see Kendal finally addressed the future of her kids...even if only in a jokey manner. Evie however, sees a future in TikTok and YouTube
I hope she’s not disappointed and that these platforms can provide her with a sustainable income well into adult life
Of course she finally addressed the future of her kids ....after I mentioned it on the 3/28. I've only been on here a short while and that's the 3rd time she's "addressed" my posts. Hmmmm. (see previous post for screenshots of #12 & 13 that got cut off). Also, of course, Evie sees a future in TikTok and YT, her mother taught her that. Great parenting idiots!
SweetXarah wrote: Sat Mar 28, 2020 11:38 am Image Scroll down to 20 reasons she's a "fundie"

#1(This family is humble, respectful and courteous?)
#’s 2 & 3(You’ve got to be kidding me!)
#10(Is an absolute joke!)
#’s 12 & 13(TikTok anyone?)

Here's a link to the rest of her crazy blogs:
https://web.archive.org/web/20110415000 ... sbest.com/ (hover over little blue circles and click on time)

She'll probably delete the posts when she reads this (and she IS reading this), like she did with the first one I posted. Sorry, but I don't have time to screenshot them all. She blogs about how her daughters will never go to college and how her son doesn't need a piece of paper to show how educated he is. (Um, it's called a degree, nutcase).

The absolute funniest thing about THIS forum is that she has no control and cannot delete anything on IT, hahaha. That's got to really annoy this crazy bitch.
RottieMama
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by RottieMama »

New thread ladies!

The Rich Life | Part 2
https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink/topic? ... source=app

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Return to “Q-Z”