T.Beaston: Who cares if the kids are always sick, I'm too busy trying to drain Shrimps dick | Part 13

icant
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: T.Beaston: Who cares if the kids are always sick, I'm too busy trying to drain Shrimps dick | Part 13

Unread post by icant »

Onchao16 wrote:“The worst news ever”. No, the worst news ever is something happening to a relative. Your pet dying is sad but not the worst news ever. Go write about it in your diary, grow the fuck up, and get on with life.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thank you! And on multiple stories she said she doesn’t know how she’s going to live. She makes me sick.

icant
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: T.Beaston: Who cares if the kids are always sick, I'm too busy trying to drain Shrimps dick | Part 13

Unread post by icant »

Onchao16 wrote:“The worst news ever”. No, the worst news ever is something happening to a relative. Your pet dying is sad but not the worst news ever. Go write about it in your diary, grow the fuck up, and get on with life.

Thank you! And on multiple stories she said she doesn’t know how she’s going to live. She makes me sick.

icant
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by icant »

Jessrip25 wrote:What's really sad is she will never be genuinely happy with this cheater/perv of a husband she has, she will always wonder if it will happen again. He is a narcissist that has her brainwashed and eventually That will cause her "anxiety" to rise. Also Tiff is 1 of the MANY WOMEN THESE DAYS that believe that having many children with a man will somehow cause him to love her more or not cheat on her more. However she like most of those women is completely wrong and is only causing her children future trauma from the divorce that will soon come as well as their own mother becoming even more psychotic than Tiff already is.
I was off of here for a few months. What did I miss?! He cheated? When???

CrazyMazy00
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by CrazyMazy00 »

I understand she’s grieving the loss of her dog. I will be a complete mess when our current family dog passes away because of the same reasons. My husband got her in college and she’s been with us through all our huge life events, but seriously a picture of you laying in bed crying is so attention seeking and just freaking ridiculous. Hey Tiff did you set up a tripod and take the pic yourself or did your shrimp of a husband to take the picture looking all sad for the gram.

I’m not saying it’s not emotional to loose your dog but she is begging for attention at this point. I was in college when my 17 year old childhood dog was passing, I drove home to say goodby one last time. I definitely cried but I didn’t lay in bed for days and take pictures of myself crying. Maybe play with your kids or do something to make yourself happy.
Xoangelicchic
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Xoangelicchic »

The staged pic of her laying in bed crying. Hey t bitch how is this day different from any other day? Laying in bed on the phone while c biscuit runs the house

Jessrip25
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Jessrip25 »

icant wrote: Fri Apr 03, 2020 9:42 am
Jessrip25 wrote:What's really sad is she will never be genuinely happy with this cheater/perv of a husband she has, she will always wonder if it will happen again. He is a narcissist that has her brainwashed and eventually That will cause her "anxiety" to rise. Also Tiff is 1 of the MANY WOMEN THESE DAYS that believe that having many children with a man will somehow cause him to love her more or not cheat on her more. However she like most of those women is completely wrong and is only causing her children future trauma from the divorce that will soon come as well as their own mother becoming even more psychotic than Tiff already is.
I was off of here for a few months. What did I miss?! He cheated? When???

Go to page 18 or so of this thread, RealityBites posted the tea about it!
yeahsureok
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by yeahsureok »

Someone like BBL needs to comment and say “my son stopped breathing Christmas Day, if I can pull myself together, you can too” enough is a freakin’ nough. T.Desperate.
Salamisammich
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Salamisammich »

Omg how many days is she going to drag this out? And comparing losing a parent to a dog in any way, shape, or form... I’m sorry but no

Brookemaxson
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Brookemaxson »

Ohhhhh we know she will keep posting day after day. Another post listing her accomplishments and how the dog was there. This is all desperation for attention, likes and comments.
disney8
Informer
Informer

Unread post by disney8 »

Megyjames7 wrote: Fri Apr 03, 2020 9:27 am 1 of shrimpo’s friends (I guess u could say that ... does he have any friends left?) dog died recently I saw it on Facebook I think. I wonder if shrimp bothered to say sorry??? I’m gunna go with a big fat no!! But ya know for shits n giggles I’m gunna ask someone 2 find out.
Lmao! Gurl... Hell no. I don’t even know them only from the disaster I see online! They wouldn’t do a thing for anyone but would expect it. Look at the multiple “thank you for your messages” posts. Who gives a crap if someone else’s dog died. Who gives a crap if someone had a baby. Who gives a crap if someone died from corona. Only the beastons matter.
Pinklizard623
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Pinklizard623 »

She is absolutely ridiculous. Laying in bed all day mourning her dog. You have THREE CHILDREN who need their mother. Step the f*ck up and be a parent.

She frustrates me soooo much. She was like this as a kid too. Overly dramatic and always lying. Hard to believe her and I were once friends in elementary school
Gossipgurl
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Gossipgurl »

Lol listing her accomplishments 🤣🤣🤣🤣 she turned a dog dying from her neglect to bragging about herself ... u cant make it up
yeahsureok
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Personally I don’t think she’ll get the sympathy much longer, which is when the next tragedy will happen. But really, so many people have lost loved pets and can relate to the feeling but with that being said, so many people are going to start rolling their eyes and ignoring because it’s so over the top and attention seeking. Her pain is no worse than anyone else’s who has lost a dog... she’s just an dramatic as fuck, d list YouTube personnel.

The fact that I laughed at her narcissism in her last post... yeah, other people will see that too lol
Tpdcmm
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Tpdcmm »

On one hand she’s posting about how she’s so worried about the other dog and how he’s so depressed and on the other hand Chris is posting in his stories about how everyone is doing fine except her, including the other dog. I wonder if she’s seen it yet, he’s going to be in trouble for not acting like the world is ending.

perfectionista_mom
Informer
Informer

Unread post by perfectionista_mom »

Jesus, enough already tbeast...she is so cringey.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Gossipgurl
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Gossipgurl »

Tpdcmm wrote: Fri Apr 03, 2020 12:08 pm On one hand she’s posting about how she’s so worried about the other dog and how he’s so depressed and on the other hand Chris is posting in his stories about how everyone is doing fine except her, including the other dog. I wonder if she’s seen it yet, he’s going to be in trouble for not acting like the world is ending.

Good catch! She can't help but lie 24/7/365 !! Really trying to keep her engagement up
Houseplant
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Houseplant »

I think those of you who are saying she’s faking her pregnancy may be right. The pregnancy tests with the week indicators were discontinued in the US at least 3 years ago. Is she posing with old tests?
7B373F50-6CC0-4294-BB96-AE268557C0E9.jpeg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
yeahsureok
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

All I have to say is the irony of this thread title and the mess that is the Beastons life is not lost upon me. While she was working on exploiting the next victim they’ll selfishly bring into the world, her dog was slowly dying in front of their eyes and they had no clue or just didn’t care.

Could have seen something like this coming from a mile away... but we’re just some jealous haters on a gossip forum, right?!?!? No truth to what we say at all.
yeahsureok
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Houseplant wrote: Fri Apr 03, 2020 1:00 pm I think those of you who are saying she’s faking her pregnancy may be right. The pregnancy tests with the week indicators were discontinued in the US at least 3 years ago. Is she posing with old tests? 7B373F50-6CC0-4294-BB96-AE268557C0E9.jpeg
Hmmmm... well she shouldn’t be because she said several times her or Chris had to go out for test/order them online over the course of a few months. Omfg could you actually imagine?? I kind of started looking into it and pregnant women actually sell their urine online. Omfg what if they actually are faking it and Romeo dying is her karma. I can’t go down this rabbit hole. I’ll snap. Holy shit... I didn’t know those were discontinued.
Xoangelicchic
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Xoangelicchic »

yeahsureok wrote:
Houseplant wrote: Fri Apr 03, 2020 1:00 pm I think those of you who are saying she’s faking her pregnancy may be right. The pregnancy tests with the week indicators were discontinued in the US at least 3 years ago. Is she posing with old tests? 7B373F50-6CC0-4294-BB96-AE268557C0E9.jpeg
Hmmmm... well she shouldn’t be because she said several times her or Chris had to go out for test/order them online over the course of a few months. Omfg could you actually imagine?? I kind of started looking into it and pregnant women actually sell their urine online. Omfg what if they actually are faking it and Romeo dying is her karma. I can’t go down this rabbit hole. I’ll snap. Holy shit... I didn’t know those were discontinued.
If she is lying about being pregnant, She’ll fake a miscarriage over the weekend. And then do a pity post on ig “in the hospital, pray for me.”

Return to “Beauty & The Beastons”