T.Beaston: Who cares if the kids are always sick, I'm too busy trying to drain Shrimps dick | Part 13

Gossipgurl
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: T.Beaston: Who cares if the kids are always sick, I'm too busy trying to drain Shrimps dick | Part 13

Unread post by Gossipgurl »

Maybe that's why they havent told the kids about the baby yet ... ooop
luxe0780
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: T.Beaston: Who cares if the kids are always sick, I'm too busy trying to drain Shrimps dick | Part 13

Unread post by luxe0780 »

GoAwayTiffani wrote: Fri Apr 03, 2020 8:35 am Former Beaston Fan here. I want to barf just typing that.

1. The dog was CLEARLY neglected. That tumor didn’t pop over night and he didn’t become severely malnourished overnight either.

2. I sure hope she’s not actually pregnant. She doesn’t need another kid.

3. I don’t feel the least bit bad for her that she’s with Chris. She’s just as, if not more narcissistic than him.

4. Ella is NOT petite!!!! If anything I’m willing to bet she is ABOVE the 50% percentile for weight. She’s not fat. But she’s average sized. Just like my 2nd daughter. My oldest daughter was petite. Could fit 18 month old size until past age 2.5. But I’m not some freak who thought “oh my daughter is so petite”. It’s just genetics. Now she’s tall and thin like her dad. Tiphoni with an I gets off on 2 things- breastfeeding and being skinny. Now she’s projecting her sick weight/size obsession on a 1 year old. She’s vulgar.

5. I’m honestly ready for these YT mommy channels to crash hard into the ground and die a permanent death. I don’t want these witches pissing in a pot under a bridge. But they deserve to have to either get jobs or be at home moms themselves without a house bitch husband like the rest of society.

6. We are literally on the brink of a GLOBAL RECESSION titty brains. People are dying by the thousands every day. Your dog you neglected dying is nothing compared to anything going on. I’m glad the dog is out of misery. I don’t like seeing animals die. I can’t even watch those nature shows where a lion gets a zebra for dinner. But come on!! Cranky Pants lost her sister, my mom lost her job today. Millions of people around the world don’t have a way to feed their families or pay their bills now. And she says she’s never going to be the same because a dog died????? Her channel cannot crash and burn soon enough.

7. Stans- wake the F up!!!!!! These people are either just as evil and personality disordered as her, or they are extremely naive. You don’t have to watch her long to realize she ain’t right.
former fan here too. can’t believe i was ever that stupid. i started watching her in maybe november? by xmas i was done with her. i started to see inconsistencies in what she said. then i started noticing how repetitive and full of shit she actually sounded. they totally lost me with vlogmas too. and their new year lies, minimalism etc. pull the other one trashi!

i would say the life cycle from stan to hater is pretty quick. she doesn’t know how to build loyal fans and retain interest because she’s an unoriginal copycat with shit for brains. plus she’s a liar. i hate dishonesty and i think many people are the same; people don’t like to be taken for fools and be lied to. once they figure out her game (and it doesn’t take long let’s be honest), she eroded all credibility and trust.

i don’t even hate watch anymore. i like to read this thread and check her ig on occasion but i really have zero interest towards her.
Gossipgurl
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Gossipgurl »

And the colors of her finger and toenails in the positive test pic .. not matching recent pics of her ...
luxe0780
Gossiper
Gossiper

yeahsureok wrote: Fri Apr 03, 2020 10:19 am Someone like BBL needs to comment and say “my son stopped breathing Christmas Day, if I can pull myself together, you can too” enough is a freakin’ nough. T.Desperate.
this. i’m no brittani boring leech fan but she pretty much takes the cake (and let’s face it, it’s the cake absolutely nobody wants) with grief. your tiny baby stops breathing on christmas fucking day of all days. of everyone, she should be the one laying in bed 24/7 crying. that i would understand. but she’s pulled herself together for the sake of her other kids and husband and probably her own sanity. this dickbreath sack of shit lays it on thick pretending to be all distraught and lamenting how she “can’t go on” blah blah blah. if she so upset why didn’t she take better care of the dog when it was alive? neglected it, selfishly used toxic oils around it, probably didn’t feed it properly. she treats things around her like rubbish then uses their demise for phony sadness to garner attention. sad sick fuck you are t.bitch. and her enabling bitch house mouse husband is just as bad.
Brookemaxson
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Brookemaxson »

lol can’t u see it... tiff yelling “tiny servant come take a pic of me pretending to sleep with the dog by my head” 🤣this is their day every single day! staging photos for attention from people they don’t know online.
luxe0780
Gossiper
Gossiper

yeahsureok wrote: Fri Apr 03, 2020 1:15 pm
Houseplant wrote: Fri Apr 03, 2020 1:00 pm I think those of you who are saying she’s faking her pregnancy may be right. The pregnancy tests with the week indicators were discontinued in the US at least 3 years ago. Is she posing with old tests? 7B373F50-6CC0-4294-BB96-AE268557C0E9.jpeg
Hmmmm... well she shouldn’t be because she said several times her or Chris had to go out for test/order them online over the course of a few months. Omfg could you actually imagine?? I kind of started looking into it and pregnant women actually sell their urine online. Omfg what if they actually are faking it and Romeo dying is her karma. I can’t go down this rabbit hole. I’ll snap. Holy shit... I didn’t know those were discontinued.
how come they got discontinued? we still have those ones with the weeks indicator here in australia, i used them for both my babies when testing. i always assumed they were accurate with the number of weeks but maybe not?
Megyevans34
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Megyevans34 »

LIKES & COMMENTS are dwindling again. (Pull out the wallet and buy some) People are getting sick of seeing post after post. One post is fine. 4? 5? No u need a life. Go take care of ur kids. Not sure if ur aware t.needsattention but we’re still in the thick of the corona virus. Ohhhhhhhhh wait I forgot about ur #pandemicpregnancy
luxe0780
Gossiper
Gossiper

Gossipgurl wrote: Fri Apr 03, 2020 2:39 pm Maybe that's why they havent told the kids about the baby yet ... ooop
haven’t they??
yeahsureok
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by yeahsureok »

There is no weeks estimator test on clear blues site. Holy shit.... what is going on.
Omgbecky
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Omgbecky »

I wouldn’t put anything past the beaston’s. T.celery lies so much she says the opposite of what she said 10 min ago. Let’s see how it all plays out.

.... I do wonder why nobody in her family has intervened with her lies. she has had to be this way all her life.
4littlemonkeys
Informer
Informer

Unread post by 4littlemonkeys »

GoAwayTiffani wrote:Former Beaston Fan here. I want to barf just typing that.

1. The dog was CLEARLY neglected. That tumor didn’t pop over night and he didn’t become severely malnourished overnight either.

2. I sure hope she’s not actually pregnant. She doesn’t need another kid.

3. I don’t feel the least bit bad for her that she’s with Chris. She’s just as, if not more narcissistic than him.

4. Ella is NOT petite!!!! If anything I’m willing to bet she is ABOVE the 50% percentile for weight. She’s not fat. But she’s average sized. Just like my 2nd daughter. My oldest daughter was petite. Could fit 18 month old size until past age 2.5. But I’m not some freak who thought “oh my daughter is so petite”. It’s just genetics. Now she’s tall and thin like her dad. Tiphoni with an I gets off on 2 things- breastfeeding and being skinny. Now she’s projecting her sick weight/size obsession on a 1 year old. She’s vulgar.

5. I’m honestly ready for these YT mommy channels to crash hard into the ground and die a permanent death. I don’t want these witches pissing in a pot under a bridge. But they deserve to have to either get jobs or be at home moms themselves without a house bitch husband like the rest of society.

6. We are literally on the brink of a GLOBAL RECESSION titty brains. People are dying by the thousands every day. Your dog you neglected dying is nothing compared to anything going on. I’m glad the dog is out of misery. I don’t like seeing animals die. I can’t even watch those nature shows where a lion gets a zebra for dinner. But come on!! Cranky Pants lost her sister, my mom lost her job today. Millions of people around the world don’t have a way to feed their families or pay their bills now. And she says she’s never going to be the same because a dog died????? Her channel cannot crash and burn soon enough.

7. Stans- wake the F up!!!!!! These people are either just as evil and personality disordered as her, or they are extremely naive. You don’t have to watch her long to realize she ain’t right.
I also have a smaller baby. My 8.5 month old is almost 15 pounds and can still wear 3-6 month clothes. We’ve just now started buying some 9 month things. She was in the 1% and is now starting to grow more and is now 6% for weight. She’s a tiny little thing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
yeahsureok
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Omgbecky wrote: Fri Apr 03, 2020 3:36 pm I wouldn’t put anything past the beaston’s. T.celery lies so much she says the opposite of what she said 10 min ago. Let’s see how it all plays out.

.... I do wonder why nobody in her family has intervened with her lies. she has had to be this way all her life.
Also found it odd her fake friends sent her flowers but no one in her family did.... speaks volumes. They’re probably all just over her shit and realized a long time ago just to keep their distance. I really think she’s a dangerous person. She seems like she would play very dirty if you cross her.
Skiphopshutup101
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Skiphopshutup101 »

Houseplant wrote: Fri Apr 03, 2020 1:00 pm I think those of you who are saying she’s faking her pregnancy may be right. The pregnancy tests with the week indicators were discontinued in the US at least 3 years ago. Is she posing with old tests? 7B373F50-6CC0-4294-BB96-AE268557C0E9.jpeg
Are you sure they were actually discontinued? Because Bri’s test was also a digital one by clear blue. And they’re still for sale on amazon/Walmart?
yeahsureok
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Skiphopshutup101 wrote: Fri Apr 03, 2020 3:44 pm
Are you sure they were actually discontinued? Because Bri’s test was also a digital one by clear blue. And they’re still for sale on amazon/Walmart?
They still have digital but not weeks estimator!!!!
4littlemonkeys
Informer
Informer

Unread post by 4littlemonkeys »

Houseplant wrote:I think those of you who are saying she’s faking her pregnancy may be right. The pregnancy tests with the week indicators were discontinued in the US at least 3 years ago. Is she posing with old tests?
7B373F50-6CC0-4294-BB96-AE268557C0E9.jpeg
I believe you can still get them in Canada online. A lot of people order them online because they want to see it get to 3+ weeks. A regular digital was good enough for me.

Salamisammich
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Salamisammich »

yeahsureok wrote:
Skiphopshutup101 wrote: Fri Apr 03, 2020 3:44 pm
Omfg no wonder I couldn’t find them with my pregnancy 2 years ago! Maybe they still had them 2 years ago but they definitely did have them with this pregnancy! (Currently 30 weeks pregnant)

Salamisammich
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Salamisammich »

Salamisammich wrote:
yeahsureok wrote:
Skiphopshutup101 wrote: Fri Apr 03, 2020 3:44 pm Are you sure they were actually discontinued? Because Bri’s test was also a digital one by clear blue. And they’re still for sale on amazon/Walmart?
Omfg no wonder I couldn’t find them with my pregnancy 2 years ago! Maybe they still had them 2 years ago but they definitely did have them with this pregnancy! (Currently 30 weeks pregnant)

Wait hold up... Lexi Fitzgerald has just used them to in her channel she’s like 8 weeks prego

Pinklizard623
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Pinklizard623 »

Omgbecky wrote: Fri Apr 03, 2020 3:36 pm I wouldn’t put anything past the beaston’s. T.celery lies so much she says the opposite of what she said 10 min ago. Let’s see how it all plays out.

Her family is a bunch of liars too. She has always lied. Plays victim. Gets caught in lie. Then changes the story.
GoAwayTiffani
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by GoAwayTiffani »

Gossipgurl wrote: Fri Apr 03, 2020 2:50 pm And the colors of her finger and toenails in the positive test pic .. not matching recent pics of her ...
Oh my gosh! I hope she is faking it and her fans figure it out! Another YT couple did that and their fans figured it out. That was pretty much the end of their channel. I think they are still on YT but nowhere remotely close to their old following.
yeahsureok
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

We’ll know soon. She reads here so she’s either actually pregnant and won’t be concerned or something will have to happen very soon. Either way I know she said she didn’t have any tests sooooo how the fuck did she get hands on one of those. Was it all lie? Is this an old pic? Did she use someone else’s pee? Did she use someone else’s test. Or did she actually have tests??? Which lie did she lie about?

If she is faking what better way to make it seem more real than a weeks estimator test that isn’t even sold in the US anymore. Oooooooo boy... this could get very ugly...

Return to “Beauty & The Beastons”