T.Beaston: Who cares if the kids are always sick, I'm too busy trying to drain Shrimps dick | Part 13

nl_s
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0

Re: T.Beaston: Who cares if the kids are always sick, I'm too busy trying to drain Shrimps dick | Part 13

Unread post by nl_s »

Okay I'm going to be honest here. I can't stand Tiffani. But this whole "she's going to fake a miscarriage" thing is a little ridiculous IMO. They're crazy and we're all going a little stir crazy but this whole theory that she's either not pregnant or would terminate a pregnancy if it's a boy is a little insane tbh. And from someone who has gone through 3 miscarriages before my son it's almost borderline offensive to go on and on about someone potentially faking a loss like that all from speculation.

They're crazy. They're out of touch with reality. Yes, she's a liar. We're all going a little stir crazy right now. But come on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
luxe0780
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: T.Beaston: Who cares if the kids are always sick, I'm too busy trying to drain Shrimps dick | Part 13

Unread post by luxe0780 »

blove720 wrote: Fri Apr 03, 2020 10:55 pm I’m so confused she hasn’t told the kids she’s pregnant? But posts a pregnancy announcement with the kids stomachs painted??? What did the kids think that was for?

wait how do we know they haven’t told the kids? has she actually come out and said it?
yeahsureok
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by yeahsureok »

nl_s wrote: Sat Apr 04, 2020 1:18 am Okay I'm going to be honest here. I can't stand Tiffani. But this whole "she's going to fake a miscarriage" thing is a little ridiculous IMO. They're crazy and we're all going a little stir crazy but this whole theory that she's either not pregnant or would terminate a pregnancy if it's a boy is a little insane tbh. And from someone who has gone through 3 miscarriages before my son it's almost borderline offensive to go on and on about someone potentially faking a loss like that all from speculation.

They're crazy. They're out of touch with reality. Yes, she's a liar. We're all going a little stir crazy right now. But come on.

I’ve also experienced miscarriage and I don’t feel one ounce of guilt speculating that she is that bat shit crazy. I don’t agree she would terminate a pregnancy because of gender but I do think she would fake a pregnancy for views and attention. Ab-so-freaking-lutely. She very well may be pregnant but when she’s lies as much as she does....
yeahsureok
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

yeahsureok wrote: Sat Apr 04, 2020 3:05 am
nl_s wrote: Sat Apr 04, 2020 1:18 am Okay I'm going to be honest here. I can't stand Tiffani. But this whole "she's going to fake a miscarriage" thing is a little ridiculous IMO. They're crazy and we're all going a little stir crazy but this whole theory that she's either not pregnant or would terminate a pregnancy if it's a boy is a little insane tbh. And from someone who has gone through 3 miscarriages before my son it's almost borderline offensive to go on and on about someone potentially faking a loss like that all from speculation.

I’ve also experienced miscarriage and I don’t feel one ounce of guilt speculating that she is that bat shit crazy. I don’t agree she would terminate a pregnancy because of gender but I do think she would fake a pregnancy for views and attention. Ab-so-freaking-lutely. She very well may be pregnant but when she’s lies as much as she does....
I think it seems so crazy for normal people to even think someone would do this but she’s not normal. She thrives off the attention she gets from sick kids, her deceased brother she never met, her moms financial hardships, BBL sons death, her dogs cancer she ignored. It sounds so awful but she watched how fast BBL grew over night, had actually celebs commenting on her videos, got the little blue check. We’ve already been speculating Tiffani has munchaisean.... I just wouldn’t put it past her. It sounds so awful but we’re talking about T.desperateforattentionandtogoviral.

Hate bringing up BBL but for some reason that whole scenario really sticks out when I think about how truly sketch Tiffani is.

Nls- I do want to add I am sorry you’ve experienced loss ❤️ And if I’m coming off as unsympathetic.
Salamisammich
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Salamisammich »

yeahsureok wrote:
yeahsureok wrote: Sat Apr 04, 2020 3:05 am

I think it seems so crazy for normal people to even think someone would do this but she’s not normal. She thrives off the attention she gets from sick kids, her deceased brother she never met, her moms financial hardships, BBL sons death, her dogs cancer she ignored. It sounds so awful but she watched how fast BBL grew over night, had actually celebs commenting on her videos, got the little blue check. We’ve already been speculating Tiffani has munchaisean.... I just wouldn’t put it past her. It sounds so awful but we’re talking about T.desperateforattentionandtogoviral.

Hate bringing up BBL but for some reason that whole scenario really sticks out when I think about how truly sketch Tiffani is.

Nls- I do want to add I am sorry you’ve experienced loss Image And if I’m coming off as unsympathetic.
Couldn’t have said it better myself yeasureok.... also just wanted to add that the way she was with her last pregnancy/testing is the complete opposite of how she is with this one. It’s barely mentioned at all where as with Ella it was a huge theatrical production from the test taking til the birth. Like I said above I hate even thinking this and I hope I’m wrong! But something is off about this whole thing. Hopefully we are all wrong and she’s not that evil.

Also weren’t the boys in the kitchen with them in that one vlog when Chris said your pregnant I was you to drink all of this and handed her a gallon of water?

Dasho
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Dasho »

This really rubs me the wrong way. In her stories yesterday she said nothing can fill this void and nothing can help her pain. I want to respond to it so bad but I’m biting my tongue. Aren’t you pregnant?! So even the unborn baby inside of you can’t make you happy? Plus you have 3 other kids....and a husband. But you’re right, obviously your dead dog is more important that your family.
I’m embarrassed for her. I lost my dog 8 years ago, I had him since I was a child, he was the best. I shed some tears, and it broke my heart. But life goes on. I didn’t lay in bed and cry days on end. I had a 1 year old and responsibilities as a wife/mother.
Grow up Tiff.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
yeahsureok
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Dasho wrote: Sat Apr 04, 2020 5:07 am This really rubs me the wrong way. In her stories yesterday she said nothing can fill this void and nothing can help her pain. I want to respond to it so bad but I’m biting my tongue. Aren’t you pregnant?! So even the unborn baby inside of you can’t make you happy? Plus you have 3 other kids....and a husband. But you’re right, obviously your dead dog is more important that your family.
I’m embarrassed for her. I lost my dog 8 years ago, I had him since I was a child, he was the best. I shed some tears, and it broke my heart. But life goes on. I didn’t lay in bed and cry days on end. I had a 1 year old and responsibilities as a wife/mother.
Grow up Tiff.
They always say the most bizarre crap. The baby probably won’t make her happy... Shrimpo actually told Ewwa that no one can compare to her. This family really is something else.

Talking about the kids knowing about the pregnancy, I was also under the impression they knew. Besides, they’ve been begging mommy and daddy for another baby for well over a year now... totally unprompted 🙄 I’m sure the kids are just sOoOoO excited. Tanner especially... he is just THRILLED!
yeahsureok
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

So at 17:45 in their “I want a boy” vlog she says “I feel like once we tell them we’ll be able to talk about it more”... so I guess the kids don’t know? Something seems off... I’m trying not to be too speculatory (made up word? 😂)
GGnella
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by GGnella »

There is something wrong with her fam remember that vlog way back when her dad came and she was disappointed with the visit . Or I think shrimp said it . I wonder what she was expecting and she never brings up her dad or her other siblings much
Babyjen1012
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Babyjen1012 »

Shes obviously taking it hard & feeling extra guilt since they were completely oblivious to the dog wasting away before their eyes. Surgery was not going to be an option because they're both too selfish to spend that kind of money thinking the dog may not even survive the operation. And sorry but I have to agree with the majority here, could definitely see her faking a miscarriage for attention as sick as it sounds. Wouldn't put it past her. 🙄
Gossipgurl
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Gossipgurl »

yeahsureok wrote: Sat Apr 04, 2020 6:11 am So at 17:45 in their “I want a boy” vlog she says “I feel like once we tell them we’ll be able to talk about it more”... so I guess the kids don’t know? Something seems off... I’m trying not to be too speculatory (made up word? 😂)
YES that's what I was referring to!
Gossipgurl
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Gossipgurl »

And OFCOURSE she's got to plug 'Talkspace' and her referral code!!!!!!!!!!! FRAUD
Megyjames7
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Megyjames7 »

Idk if she feels guilt. Narcissistic personalities don’t feel guilty. I think she keeps up this up for attention. She wants comments, likes, flowers. A pet dying is horrible... but she’s acting like she lost members of her family in some tragic accident........ she can’t cope without getting attention all the time. she NEEDS the attention!!
disney8
Informer
Informer

Unread post by disney8 »

There’s no doubt she’s a narcissist. She can’t do 1 thing nice for someone w/o needing praise. She donates anything .. it’s mentioned. She does something for someone .. she posts it. She’s the worst kind of person.
CeleryPoo4U
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by CeleryPoo4U »

She is copying BBL so hard. Like trying to recreate every moment that BBL had during her tragedy. In TCelery’s latest IG stories she was wearing a tie dye sweatshirt which is similar to what BBL wears all the time , shares swipe ups to it and her minions all post pictures of them wearing it too. BBL has talked about her grief counselor and now TCelery has to have a grief counselor. The pictures with the dog are similar to when BBL’s baby was in the hospital. People sending her flowers and drawings and her sharing them on IG. It’s literally like watching a recreation of BBL. and still no real tears. She’s just straight up scary.
Henno
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Henno »

GGnella wrote: Sat Apr 04, 2020 6:11 am There is something wrong with her fam remember that vlog way back when her dad came and she was disappointed with the visit . Or I think shrimp said it . I wonder what she was expecting and she never brings up her dad or her other siblings much
She talks more about the brother who passed away BEFORE she was born than the family members she grew up with.
palmtreemomma
Talker
Talker

Unread post by palmtreemomma »

Yup the grief pandering is so obnoxious and off putting. It would be terrible and noticeable in regular times but now? It’s straight up disrespectful to so many in so many ways. What a lunatic.

I agree with some who are saying it’s taking it maybe a step too far to say she would stage a fake pregnancy/miscarriage however there was one thing she said that stands out so much. When she was crying and carrying on in one of her earlier stories, she said she was worried about the baby “inside me” and Chris was also worried about the baby “inside me”. Um yeah, where else would it be? I just thought it was a weird thing to say, twice.
ApothicDrunk
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ApothicDrunk »

Henno wrote:
GGnella wrote: Sat Apr 04, 2020 6:11 am There is something wrong with her fam remember that vlog way back when her dad came and she was disappointed with the visit . Or I think shrimp said it . I wonder what she was expecting and she never brings up her dad or her other siblings much
She talks more about the brother who passed away BEFORE she was born than the family members she grew up with.
Because her family doesn’t like her. Half of them didn’t go to her wedding.
GGnella
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by GGnella »

Here we go she already mentioned another dog
mariamiaxox
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by mariamiaxox »

Henno wrote: Sat Apr 04, 2020 9:59 am
What’s the deal with her family? Are they trashy? Lol

Return to “Beauty & The Beastons”