Bonnie Hoellein : Prairie Dresses and Parenting Messes | Part #59

ba1006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Re: Bonnie Hoellein : Prairie Dresses and Parenting Messes | Part #59

Unread post by ba1006 »

The comments on her insta are hilarious. Just about everybody says it was staged. She is such a liar and hopefully her admirers see her for what she is. She should take acting lessons.
emmalinelola
Talker
Talker

Unread post by emmalinelola »

rdt1004 wrote:I heard that youtubers are actually getting paid less for views because so many of them are posting right now that YouTube is now paying less per view. And youtubers already don’t make much from view count unless they have millions and millions of views each video. So their pay is taking a cut there and lots of brand deals and sponsorships are on freeze. YouTubers are probably finally going to realize how fickle their jobs are and how it could all disappear in the blink of an eye.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
......finally fuckingly karma may be showing her pretty face where it belongs in these narcissistic self involved ugly people who exploit their children!
isn’t it a shame it took a pandemic to make it happen & not the ftc coppa rules that we were hoping would expect to protect the kids?
i know it’s not a done deal, but SOMETHING affecting these family blogs bank accounts will give me satisfaction....
...stay safe my ladiesImage

Z3phyr
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0

Unread post by Z3phyr »

This woman has resented Lincoln for being a male even before he was born. I think all of these sisters wanted to relive their depressing childhoods by having a bunch daughters and one token male progeny just like Jennifer did.

Poor Lincoln was born with quite a few of Bonnie’s features including what she thought was going to be her curly hair. Her only daughter and former object of obsession has decided to revolt by preferring her father and daring to have a mind of her own so now Lincoln will have to bear the brunt by being forced to dress like Bonnie and sport the frumpy hairstyle of Bonnie’s dreams I guess.

Bonnie reminds me of the aunt character in the movie “Sleepaway Camp”. Let’s all think positive thoughts that public school is back in session by this fall so that Lincoln can escape to kindergarten for a few hours each afternoon.
Kattiness Everdeen
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by Kattiness Everdeen »

ba1006 wrote: Sat Apr 04, 2020 4:51 am The comments on her insta are hilarious. Just about everybody says it was staged. She is such a liar and hopefully her admirers see her for what she is. She should take acting lessons.
Any chance you can screen shot the best? I don't currently have access....
YouTubeIdiots101
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by YouTubeIdiots101 »

Parktown wrote: Fri Apr 03, 2020 8:28 pm Utah 1200 cases 7 deaths ! Entitled Bonnie off to the hairdressers!!! She is not even in the safe group age wise and with all her surgeries and medications consumption!!!
More so Linc is asthmatic and in serious danger if catching this virus! Irresponsible dangerous parent!
But Heavenly Father always watches over them and they don't need to take precautions. :wink:
Barbiec323
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Barbiec323 »

After reading that comment about not caring what anyone thinks, I unsubscribed off of her Facebook channel. I am not going to help her stuff her pockets full of money. I think she is a terrible mother and I also think her husband is no prize either. She is a controlling bitch. What are they going to do when this channel takes a hike. Good luck Bonbon
Parktown
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Parktown »

YouTubeIdiots101 wrote: Sat Apr 04, 2020 12:27 pm
Parktown wrote: Fri Apr 03, 2020 8:28 pm Utah 1200 cases 7 deaths ! Entitled Bonnie off to the hairdressers!!! She is not even in the safe group age wise and with all her surgeries and medications consumption!!!
More so Linc is asthmatic and in serious danger if catching this virus! Irresponsible dangerous parent!
But Heavenly Father always watches over them and they don't need to take precautions. :wink:
Yes apparently Heavenly Father showed her that last item on the shelf she wanted to do some cheap ad for profit but she is blind to Heavenly Father taking things away from her to show her how greed has eaten her up! My dad used to say religious extremists always have a selective phone call with God that somehow always suits their needs!
No offence meant to anyone but seeing her dragging a 5 year old asthmatic child out in a world pandemic has me really ticked!
JessicaRabbit
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by JessicaRabbit »

I wish I would have taken a screen shot last night of the comment I summoned enough courage up to leave on her last post. Unfortunately I didn't but I went in and questioned all of the things she was/has been doing. Asking her why say she'll say no to the Instagram haters all day about cutting Lincoln's hair but as long as he asks for his hair to be cut, it's fine. No sweetie, he's been asking for his hair to be cut for over a year and you've done nothing. Some other things were left said as well and apparently she didn't like it at all, she deleted my comment and blocked me. Truth hurts Bon Bon!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

Reminder:

We have a lot of new posters, so I just wanted remind everyone that it is against the rules to post on an influencers social media and then post about it here.

By all means post a screenshot of something “someone” posted, but don’t brag about antagonizing an influencer and then complain when they block you or delete your comment. Also, they read here, and will absolutely block you if you say you’ve said ANYTHING.

Carry on

JessicaRabbit
Wallflower
Wallflower

Sorry, saw others post that they got blocked after posting comments on Insta, didn't know it was against the rules! Oh well, I know now...

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

JessicaRabbit wrote:Sorry, saw others post that they got blocked after posting comments on Insta, didn't know it was against the rules! Oh well, I know now...

No worries!

JessicaRabbit
Wallflower
Wallflower

Just wanted to state:

I was definitely not trying to antagonize her at all, just frustrated to the max with everything that she portrays, which is laughable now that I look back and was so mesmerized by her youtube channel, like how was I ever?!?! Don't care if she blocks me either but the fact I stood up to raise questions and not in a mean way at all, just stated facts...and was just dismissed. She shows her life 100% everyday...good thing about me is I still have my life, privately, and also have other youtubers to watch or not, up to me. Just trying to state that no one can say anything nicely/informative to her without getting blocked or deleted and best believe I don't have the same screen names over multiple platforms...just saying

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

JessicaRabbit wrote:Just wanted to state:

I was definitely not trying to antagonize her at all, just frustrated to the max with everything that she portrays, which is laughable now that I look back and was so mesmerized by her youtube channel, like how was I ever?!?! Image Don't care if she blocks me either but the fact I stood up to raise questions and not in a mean way at all, just stated facts...and was just dismissed. She shows her life 100% everyday...good thing about me is I still have my life, privately, and also have other youtubers to watch or not, up to me. Just trying to state that no one can say anything nicely/informative to her without getting blocked or deleted and best believe I don't have the same screen names over multiple platforms...just saying ImageImage

Oh, believe me, we share your frustration. It's why many of us are here. I used to enjoy Bonnie as well. She was one of the very few vloggers I actually liked. So did HelloSweetie. And it's incredibly frustrating that most Youtubers seem completely unable to take even constructive criticism. They delete comments, block people, and say things like they don't want to "spread negativity" but will allow their fans to be plenty negative in replies to anyone who doesn't kiss their oh so special behinds. In some cases, their fans are downright cruel. And the Youtubers leave those comments of course.
So that's why we come here. So welcome to the Dark Side.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

justmeelinex
Talker
Talker

Unread post by justmeelinex »

JessicaRabbit wrote: Sat Apr 04, 2020 6:40 pm I wish I would have taken a screen shot last night of the comment I summoned enough courage up to leave on her last post. Unfortunately I didn't but I went in and questioned all of the things she was/has been doing. Asking her why say she'll say no to the Instagram haters all day about cutting Lincoln's hair but as long as he asks for his hair to be cut, it's fine. No sweetie, he's been asking for his hair to be cut for over a year and you've done nothing. Some other things were left said as well and apparently she didn't like it at all, she deleted my comment and blocked me. Truth hurts Bon Bon!

Welcome to the “blocked by Bonnie” club. I’ve been following her for yeaaaaars! Even before Lincoln was born. I responded on her IG about the Bri situation and I got blocked. Immediately unsubscribed from her YouTube page. Bye bon. Hope everybody does the same, I hope you lose all subscribers and you have to live in your meth trash house.
ba1006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ba1006 »

Ellie does the same. She blocked me over a year ago over something I wrote on her insta. I can't remember what it was but it wasn't anything that serious. These Griffiths cannot take any criticism at all.
ba1006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ba1006 »

Kattiness Everdeen wrote: Sat Apr 04, 2020 12:10 pm
ba1006 wrote: Sat Apr 04, 2020 4:51 am The comments on her insta are hilarious. Just about everybody says it was staged. She is such a liar and hopefully her admirers see her for what she is. She should take acting lessons.
Any chance you can screen shot the best? I don't currently have access....
I would but I can't figure out how to block out people's screen names. I will tell you that there are more than 25 comments that are calling her a liar and are disgusted with her for putting Lincoln through that. The funny thing is she didn't once deny it but I am surprised she hasn't deleted them (yet).
YTIG60
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by YTIG60 »

This is the problem when you have public accounts for your children on IG. To me, the most recent picture of Olivia, she looks older than a ten year old.

A comment made on Bonnie's IG:
Hi Bonnie I just want to let you know on Olivia’s first Instagram post some boy comment something weird and just wanted to inform you about it.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

YTIG60 wrote:This is the problem when you have public accounts for your children on IG. To me, the most recent picture of Olivia, she looks older than a ten year old.

A comment made on Bonnie's IG:
Hi Bonnie I just want to let you know on Olivia’s first Instagram post some boy comment something weird and just wanted to inform you about it.
That's one thing that really makes me twitch with these people. Children do not need Instagram accounts. Ellie made some comment about how they set up the accounts so other people couldn't use the kids' names. Now, the fact that other people want to use their children's names for IG accounts sends up a HUGE red flag to me, but apparently it's NBD to them. But even so, they don't have to post anything on the accounts. And then they wonder why weirdos comment. Davy Orgill posted a picture of EB in nothing but a towel on her account. Let's just serve her up to the pedophiles on a silver platter.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Tinkerbell22
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Tinkerbell22 »

Bonnie just posted a video on her Instagram. It looks like she cut Lincoln’s hair to look like Cody and Boston. It’s hard to see but it’s definitely way shorter then the video she posted on YouTube.
ICantEven
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ICantEven »

Tinkerbell22 wrote: Sun Apr 05, 2020 6:39 pm Bonnie just posted a video on her Instagram. It looks like she cut Lincoln’s hair to look like Cody and Boston. It’s hard to see but it’s definitely way shorter then the video she posted on YouTube.
Wow, they are really making this haircut into a big "storyline". I'm sure they've been planning it for a while. Bonnie even teased that she wasn't happy with the back after the first cut... Dramatic Foreshadowing! These people are literary geniuses! Haha

I guess it's all about getting maximum views. Oh and reminding the viewers that they couldn't care less about their opinions.

Return to “Bonnie Hoellein”