T.Beaston: Who cares if the kids are always sick, I'm too busy trying to drain Shrimps dick | Part 13

h 25 l
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: T.Beaston: Who cares if the kids are always sick, I'm too busy trying to drain Shrimps dick | Part 13

Unread post by h 25 l »

I hate her. A referral link for her therapy? She has makeup on today, but still acting like she's so miserable & depressed and can't get out of bed. Now she's talking about getting another dog 🙄🙄🙄
Salamisammich
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Re: T.Beaston: Who cares if the kids are always sick, I'm too busy trying to drain Shrimps dick | Part 13

Unread post by Salamisammich »

Is she really still crying over this dog? I’m sure some brainwashed ppl are giving her attention but the majority have to be like ok this bitch is mentally unstable

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Courtneyshayne
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Courtneyshayne »

She needs to pull herself together! The way she is unraveling and refusing to take a SM break is rediculous. It does seem like she is feeling massive guilt. I think with Narcissistic people, animals are the only ones that can really get to their emotions.....My mother in law is that way. It seems like she should have used some time in between pregnancies working on her mental health instead of pretending to have it all together and a perfect life.
RealityBites
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by RealityBites »

As predicted she is talking about getting another dog! Romeo was put to sleep, what a whole 2 days ago??? Already ready to move on and replace him. They probably want another dog for attention and views. An excuse for vlog content.

She's also talking about how the other dog Rookie got used to not getting as much attention because Romeo was glued to her. How she has to come to Rookie to snuggle. Hmmm. Sounds familiar. Playing favorites with her pets and kids. She's such an attention seeking c*nt!

I feel like Romeo was a burden to them when he would bark with anxiety, puke and poop on the floor. I feel like she was ready to "get rid of him" so he was one less inconvenience for her. She didn't want the dog waking her precious all day nap sessions.

I've already commented on several fake accounts on Instagram just to call her out. Someone please call her out!!!
RealityBites
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by RealityBites »

I agree with those on here that think she would fake a pregnancy/miscarriage. She got busted for telling someone about gaining views/likes for her ttc journey before. I'm sure everyone has watched the YouTube video calling her out about it.

She obviously needs attention and is so thirsty to be famous on YouTube. Plus, I think views are down and she saw the attention and money BBL got from what happened. BBL just bought a new house. Guess who most likely needs a new house to make room for all of the kids she keeps popping out and to keep up with the other YT moms?

She knows her content is boring AF and getting old. That's why she needs a new kid, new dog, new house. She has nothing left for content. She can't come up with anything original or inspiring. Shrimp has basically taken over as the woman of the house and the main YouTuber with his dumb daily vlogging. Trash bag is a lazy biatch who wants to lay around and be catered to and put out the bare minimum effort video and then complain that she's tired from it. I definitely wouldn't put anything past her at all.
Jesslynnt
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Jesslynnt »

I literally created an account just so I could comment. I've been subscribed and following her for awhile but was totally bored with her content and most recently her videos and ig stories going on and on about her pregnancy "journey". As someone who has suffered a miscarriage all of her TTC talk pissed me off.

Anyways, last night she posted that story whining about how the last 2 days have been the worst in her life, over a damn dog. I couldn't take it anymore and dmed her and told her she should be grateful that the worst days of her life is losing a dog. I lost my dad and nephew when I was a teenager and just lost my mom a month ago to cancer. I was blocked within minutes. I am with everyone saying she is copying the whole BBL thing to a T.
CrankyPants
Informer
Informer

Unread post by CrankyPants »

So....she quit making treats because he threw them up...instead of going to the vet to find out why he threw up.

Karma is coming for her.
Kina88
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Kina88 »

CrankyPants wrote: Sat Apr 04, 2020 3:45 pm So....she quit making treats because he threw them up...instead of going to the vet to find out why he threw up.

Karma is coming for her.

Yep...and he had a bunch of teeth pulled? My little dog is 11.5 years old and never had a tooth pulled? But then again I take him to the vet once a year for a checkup (and of course I take him when he seems sick). She let her poor doggy’s teeth rot until they had to be pulled out? Sick.
Kina88
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Kina88 »

I just watched some of her Instagram stories from last night....is it just me or did it sound like she has a lisp in them? Something seemed way off with how she was speaking.
Skiphopshutup101
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Skiphopshutup101 »

She really just said “my arms feel empty”.... that’s because her arms ARE empty. I’ve seen her hold Romeo all of one video and that was her house tour. She has babies and as soon as they’re out of the newborn stage she hands them to chris. Your arms are empty bitch 😂 I cant believe how horribly she’s exaggerating her relationship with this dog.. does anybody recall her ever giving them attention on camera? Besides her zooming in on them laying on the couch? She got absolutely no spike in views over the pandemic pregnancy so she kicked it up a knotch.
CrankyPants
Informer
Informer

Unread post by CrankyPants »

She's already bitching about restrictions at the hospital for when #4 is born?

WOW - her glass ain't half full...it's fuckin' empty and the cat knocked it off on the tile floor and it broke in a million pieces.

She says she's grateful in one breath because it's the politically correct thing to say...then two seconds later she's bitching about shit that hasn't even happened yet.
honestT
Talker
Talker

Unread post by honestT »

I think she was shading BBL for suuuure in her last story. She said something like "I know when a baby or a dog passes away people want to know how they died so they can prevent it since they love their own babies or dogs so much." BBL never released how her son actually died, so I think it was a little dig at her.
Kina88
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Kina88 »

honestT wrote: Sat Apr 04, 2020 4:18 pm I think she was shading BBL for suuuure in her last story. She said something like "I know when a baby or a dog passes away people want to know how they died so they can prevent it since they love their own babies or dogs so much." BBL never released how her son actually died, so I think it was a little dig at her.
Yeah I can see that for sure. And then she went on to say there were absolutely no signs until the dog stopped eating. I guess she forgets how often she complained about the dog throwing up in her house.
Bluecoconut
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Bluecoconut »

Jesslynnt wrote: Sat Apr 04, 2020 3:33 pm I literally created an account just so I could comment. I've been subscribed and following her for awhile but was totally bored with her content and most recently her videos and ig stories going on and on about her pregnancy "journey". As someone who has suffered a miscarriage all of her TTC talk pissed me off.

Anyways, last night she posted that story whining about how the last 2 days have been the worst in her life, over a damn dog. I couldn't take it anymore and dmed her and told her she should be grateful that the worst days of her life is losing a dog. I lost my dad and nephew when I was a teenager and just lost my mom a month ago to cancer. I was blocked within minutes. I am with everyone saying she is copying the whole BBL thing to a T.

Welcome! You are one of the smart ones! And oh ya if u don’t kiss her ass she blocks you. she’s a pathetic mean person.
GGnella
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by GGnella »

All I have to say is if she was to miscarry or fake a miscarriage we are in for in she will be crying forever we will never hear the end of it
Woahhh
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Woahhh »

The absolute SHADEEEE to bbl in her stories.

“I keep getting this question and I understand because like when people’s babies pass away people want to know why”

Not even subtle about it either. My mouth was wide open when she said that. To even compare her situation to bbl is despicable (on her part).
icant
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by icant »

Watching her try so hard to produce an actual single tear is pitiful. She can’t squeeze one out for the camera, despite her best efforts. And already wants another dog. Hilarious. Y’all called it! The world is weird and she can’t go anywhere. PEOPLE ARE DYING ALONE. But POOR Tiffani can’t go anywhere! She says these are the hardest days she’s ever had in her life! Homegirl hasn’t been through anyyyyything! I’ve never met a grown woman who has been so spoiled and sheltered and privileged. And on top of that, she’s a whiny, sad, sack of bones.I’ve never heard the word “me” used so many times in one day, let alone one IG story. Zero mention of the kids. As fake as her stories are, her self-pity is VERY real.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
luxe0780
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by luxe0780 »

krystal straight out makes me want to 🤮 she’s really gross
A716A302-9B8A-4B8C-A430-1C69854153F8.jpeg
613BD8C2-EB53-4C8D-8E5B-7267B97D1F63.jpeg
also this pic of ewwa - looking super special as always and covered in bruises. she looks like she belongs in a trailer park ffs. they all do come to think of it.
3FC48432-2BB2-4E0E-9279-79D8EF00AFFE.jpeg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
GoAwayTiffani
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by GoAwayTiffani »

She’s not sad about that dog. Not one real tear. She just keeps going on and on for attention. And probably to cover up the fact that she neglected the dog to death. And you guys sure called it on the therapy swipe up, so trashy. She can’t help herself. And the whole “people want to know how someone’s baby died”. Wtf. I would NEVER EVER EVER ask someone how their HUMAN BABY died in an effort to prevent the death of my own child!!!! What the actual F????? People are asking you about your dog because it makes no sense that you had zero clue he was terminally ill until a few days before he died. Your stans are suspicious. That is why they are inquiring as to whether or not there were signs. What it is about YT that attracts narcissists? I’ve noticed a lot of them (not just the YT mommies) are narcissists. I hope her views stay down so that they will get off YT. Chris needs to start looking for a real job.
GoAwayTiffani
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by GoAwayTiffani »

CrankyPants wrote: Sat Apr 04, 2020 4:10 pm She's already bitching about restrictions at the hospital for when #4 is born?

WOW - her glass ain't half full...it's fuckin' empty and the cat knocked it off on the tile floor and it broke in a million pieces.

She says she's grateful in one breath because it's the politically correct thing to say...then two seconds later she's bitching about shit that hasn't even happened yet.
Oh my gosh, yes! I was like “why on earth is she already whining about her hospital stay that is 8 months from now?”. It’s 48 hours. My last kid I asked if I could leave the next day. The pediatrician examined her the next morning on her rounds, they did all the bilirubin checks, and we were allowed to leave once my baby was 24 hours old. Now my child before that had breathing issues and we stayed longer. But I digress, it’s not like Tiffani is going to be there a month 🙄

And to add to my last comment, people do sometimes share how their child died to help others prevent such tragedies. But what trashy ass person goes nosing around ASKING someone how their child died? 😳

Return to “Beauty & The Beastons”