T.Beaston: Who cares if the kids are always sick, I'm too busy trying to drain Shrimps dick | Part 13

yeahsureok
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: T.Beaston: Who cares if the kids are always sick, I'm too busy trying to drain Shrimps dick | Part 13

Unread post by yeahsureok »

yeahsureok wrote: Wed Mar 25, 2020 6:30 am Inside Edition just did a story on NY state baning husbands from the delivery room. I know some of you are pregnant now, not trying to cause panic but I wonder how long this stuff will last? Tiffani is the kind of person who needs an audience when she delivers her babies. Doesn’t she usually have her husband, mom and sister?

They’re probably so happy and giddy with all the click bait they can use from this. Makes my skin crawl. I bet they lay in bed at night giggling about it and all the titles they can use.

Next week “he won’t be allowed in the delivery room 😭
Didn’t see it coming 😂... I posted this back on page like 15. She’s so damn predictable. This is all for content and she’s probably so pissed were blowing the story line.
Last edited by yeahsureok on Sat Apr 04, 2020 6:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
yeahsureok
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Re: T.Beaston: Who cares if the kids are always sick, I'm too busy trying to drain Shrimps dick | Part 13

GoAwayTiffani wrote: Sat Apr 04, 2020 5:59 pm She’s not sad about that dog. Not one real tear. She just keeps going on and on for attention. And probably to cover up the fact that she neglected the dog to death. And you guys sure called it on the therapy swipe up, so trashy. She can’t help herself. And the whole “people want to know how someone’s baby died”. Wtf. I would NEVER EVER EVER ask someone how their HUMAN BABY died in an effort to prevent the death of my own child!!!! What the actual F????? People are asking you about your dog because it makes no sense that you had zero clue he was terminally ill until a few days before he died. Your stans are suspicious. That is why they are inquiring as to whether or not there were signs. What it is about YT that attracts narcissists? I’ve noticed a lot of them (not just the YT mommies) are narcissists. I hope her views stay down so that they will get off YT. Chris needs to start looking for a real job.
Shane Dawson kind of touched on it in his Jake Paul series but he basically said that to be a youtuber you have to be narcissistic because most normal people realize their life isn’t that special so you really have to be full of yourself to think you’re something special and to convince people you are lol.
sah010315
Amateur
Amateur
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by sah010315 »

I don’t feel sorry for her one bit about having to give birth in the situation the worlds in. She purposefully got pregnant when she did- we were already well into this pandemic. That’s what happens during a “pandemic pregnancy”. You can’t throw around that term one minute hoping it will drum up views, and next minute cry because of it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
CrankyPants
Informer
Informer

Unread post by CrankyPants »

luxe0780 wrote: Sat Apr 04, 2020 5:58 pm krystal straight out makes me want to 🤮 she’s really gross

A716A302-9B8A-4B8C-A430-1C69854153F8.jpeg

613BD8C2-EB53-4C8D-8E5B-7267B97D1F63.jpeg

also this pic of ewwa - looking super special as always and covered in bruises. she looks like she belongs in a trailer park ffs. they all do come to think of it.3FC48432-2BB2-4E0E-9279-79D8EF00AFFE.jpeg
OK. I have to say something.

I live in a senior village of all double wides.

It's very nice.

Just because you live in a mobile home doesn't make you trailer trash.
skippy1931
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by skippy1931 »

funny brittani boren leach has said her arms feel empty I feel like these two idiots are just going to go back and forth with the non stop shade
thisisgold21
Informer
Informer

Unread post by thisisgold21 »

ok. I've stayed away from the trashinitrainwreck since covid19 hit the US hard. Against my better judgement I looked at her stories recently and clicked through a few videos. I'm sure you ladies have discussed this at length but OMG she really said they started trying for this baby before Covid19 was a concern. LMAO. I can't believe she can say these blatant lies with a straight face. She is so mentally unstable it is frightening.
palmtreemomma
Talker
Talker

Unread post by palmtreemomma »

Guys, she announced her pregnancy on March 22nd. Then says she will get 8 week ultrasound at the end of April. So, give or take a few days, she was basically 3 weeks pregnant when she announced it?? Does that seem insane to anyone else???
begenos1
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by begenos1 »

And the PO Box has been posted for eVeRyOnE who has been wanting to send cards.

maddiewin
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by maddiewin »

How long is she gonna milk this shit for? It’s a dog! A dog they barely even cared about. Damn if she’s like this over a dog I would hate for something really tragic happen to her it would destroy her. You are a grown woman with three kids pick yourself up and quit posting these dumb crying clips on Instagram. Get a life.

RealityBites
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by RealityBites »

She's so disgusting to me. Milking this to death. So starved for attention its sick. Next will be a new dog and they will start looking for houses at some point. She's never satisfied or happy. Always searching for the next thing to fill her void of unhappiness. She needs to stop plugging talkspace and talk to a real therapist.

The world's in crisis right now and people are dying, losing their businesses and jobs, people don't have food for their families and she's carrying on like a child for attention. I can't with her anymore. I really see why they have no friends or barely any family that likes them.
RealityBites
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by RealityBites »

begenos1 wrote: Sat Apr 04, 2020 10:41 pm And the PO Box has been posted for eVeRyOnE who has been wanting to send cards.

Disgusting. People need income right now, food to eat. Medical supplies. Masks, gloves, sanitizer and she's trying to get free gifts and attention for neglecting her dog to death. She's the lowest of the low.

palmtreemomma
Talker
Talker

Unread post by palmtreemomma »

RealityBites wrote: Sun Apr 05, 2020 2:40 am
begenos1 wrote: Sat Apr 04, 2020 10:41 pm And the PO Box has been posted for eVeRyOnE who has been wanting to send cards.

Disgusting. People need income right now, food to eat. Medical supplies. Masks, gloves, sanitizer and she's trying to get free gifts and attention for neglecting her dog to death. She's the lowest of the low.

I know!! Like I’m legitimately angry about this. I wish there was some way or some place to report her because this is just not ok!! The worst.
Irishcraic
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Irishcraic »

Hi I have been reading for months but only after getting so annoyed abut the “pandemic pregnancy “ I was watching the announcement vids do t judge not much else to do these days I thought she did gel nails so why the day before after and even before they cut to the clip they are white but in the clip they are PINK!!!!! Maybe I’m not understanding it correctly but she gives me t.badvibes
Woahhh
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Woahhh »

Wait. She’s claims to have been a NICU nurse but “can’t for the life of me” remember when you find a heartbeat?
CoffeeGurl
Talker
Talker

Unread post by CoffeeGurl »

thisisgold21 wrote: Sat Apr 04, 2020 7:27 pm ok. I've stayed away from the trashinitrainwreck since covid19 hit the US hard. Against my better judgement I looked at her stories recently and clicked through a few videos. I'm sure you ladies have discussed this at length but OMG she really said they started trying for this baby before Covid19 was a concern. LMAO. I can't believe she can say these blatant lies with a straight face. She is so mentally unstable it is frightening.
I don’t care if it’s Tiffani, Bri or some random woman on the street....if people were actually paying attention to news and world events they would realize that COVID has been in the news since the beginning of January. In fact I would even argue that they were even talking about it around Christmas. But then again we watch news constantly. Anyone “trying” to get pregnant is just stupid. I have 1 child and can barely find supplies...couldn’t even imagine having a newborn or more than 1 child
AryaStark
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by AryaStark »

thisisgold21 wrote: Sat Apr 04, 2020 7:27 pm ok. I've stayed away from the trashinitrainwreck since covid19 hit the US hard. Against my better judgement I looked at her stories recently and clicked through a few videos. I'm sure you ladies have discussed this at length but OMG she really said they started trying for this baby before Covid19 was a concern. LMAO. I can't believe she can say these blatant lies with a straight face. She is so mentally unstable it is frightening.
Yay you’re back!
AryaStark
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by AryaStark »

Can’t wait for the new pandemic Easter puppy so they can officially go back to ignoring the other what’s his face dog Rookie.
fantasticamy
Talker
Talker

Unread post by fantasticamy »

She needs to stfu already. The likes and comments on the last 2 dog photos have plummeted. (Although... I guarantee she bought likes on the others) People are over ur crying for attention. Grow up.
NeonJellyShark
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by NeonJellyShark »

I agree with most or if not all the ladies saying that it’s so dumb for her to get pregnant due to this pandemic.

Sadly, I got pregnant unplanned (Faulty birth control.) and I’m worried as all hell. It seems like T.Corona doesn’t give a crap, she’s more worried about her dog and who is gonna be in the delivery room, seriously? The due date is months from now. How about she worries about Tanner, because I fully believe that poor boy is neglected.

yeahsureok
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

But you guys... if it’s just her in the delivery room, who would film? this whole pregnancy would be pointless. Ughhh... tragic.

Return to “Beauty & The Beastons”