T.Beaston: Who cares if the kids are always sick, I'm too busy trying to drain Shrimps dick | Part 13

honestT
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: T.Beaston: Who cares if the kids are always sick, I'm too busy trying to drain Shrimps dick | Part 13

Unread post by honestT »

I’m sure no one is telling her not to be sad but she’s carrying on and on at a time when peoples lives are devastated and loved ones are dying or at risk to around the world. So disrespectful to the nursing friends I’m sure she has on her following too, since that was her prior career. I would hope those aren’t any of the people she’s ridiculing for not “being there for her.”
icant
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: T.Beaston: Who cares if the kids are always sick, I'm too busy trying to drain Shrimps dick | Part 13

Unread post by icant »

Momof4babes wrote:Havent been posting, but always reading lol. She is beyond psycho. I can't anymore. I took it upon myself to post a link to this thread in the comments of her latest videosImage hopefully some stand will check it out before she deletes the comment.
ILU FOR THIS!!!!!! Hahahaaaaa omg!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
icant
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by icant »

I got so annoyed that Chris had an n95 to wear to the f-king vet. Of course they have them. They definitely have a HUGE stock-pile of stuff. Way more than they would ever admit. Someone mentioned them shoving the dogs down the basement. I don’t think I’ve ever seen them film the basement, right? I’m sure it’s a full-blown bunker, the way she carries on. She will cling tightly to her n95 masks to sit at home, while her ex co-workers die from lack of PPE on the front lines.

AryaStark
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by AryaStark »

I noticed the mask to and thought wow where did that fcker get that? Maybe they had them left over during the Xmas construction? Or got them from his dad.
That vlog was bizarre. He seemed somber and she looked forced. I did not see many actual tears from her. I love how she once again is keeping score of who has kissed her flat as$ and who hasn’t. Tnuts supposedly finally speaks to a therapist only when her dog dies. You know that therapy will not last long because they won’t know what to do with her. She needs an actual psychiatrist who can handle her type of koo-koo.
Henno
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Henno »

icant wrote: Sun Apr 05, 2020 11:37 pm I got so annoyed that Chris had an n95 to wear to the f-king vet. Of course they have them. They definitely have a HUGE stock-pile of stuff. Way more than they would ever admit. Someone mentioned them shoving the dogs down the basement. I don’t think I’ve ever seen them film the basement, right? I’m sure it’s a full-blown bunker, the way she carries on. She will cling tightly to her n95 masks to sit at home, while her ex co-workers die from lack of PPE on the front lines.

They did show the basement a couple of months ago. It was when she bought this year's Easter baskets only to discover there were about 5 of them in the basement. T.minimalist strikes again! I'll see if I can find the video.

It was basically a dumping ground. You'd probably find all those 'toxic' cleaning products she claimed to have thrown away down there!
Snarkybetch23
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Snarkybetch23 »

icant wrote:I got so annoyed that Chris had an n95 to wear to the f-king vet. Of course they have them. They definitely have a HUGE stock-pile of stuff. Way more than they would ever admit. Someone mentioned them shoving the dogs down the basement. I don’t think I’ve ever seen them film the basement, right? I’m sure it’s a full-blown bunker, the way she carries on. She will cling tightly to her n95 masks to sit at home, while her ex co-workers die from lack of PPE on the front lines.

I’m just wondering how they know the N95 masks even fit correctly. Also, those should be reserved for the real nurses (really anyone) working the frontline...not some washed up, once upon a time, I quit my job because all the other nurses were jealous of me, nurse.

Henno
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Henno »

Henno wrote: Mon Apr 06, 2020 1:21 am
icant wrote: Sun Apr 05, 2020 11:37 pm I got so annoyed that Chris had an n95 to wear to the f-king vet. Of course they have them. They definitely have a HUGE stock-pile of stuff. Way more than they would ever admit. Someone mentioned them shoving the dogs down the basement. I don’t think I’ve ever seen them film the basement, right? I’m sure it’s a full-blown bunker, the way she carries on. She will cling tightly to her n95 masks to sit at home, while her ex co-workers die from lack of PPE on the front lines.

They did show the basement a couple of months ago. It was when she bought this year's Easter baskets only to discover there were about 5 of them in the basement. T.minimalist strikes again! I'll see if I can find the video.

It was basically a dumping ground. You'd probably find all those 'toxic' cleaning products she claimed to have thrown away down there!
Found it. Go to 12.13

yeahsureok
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by yeahsureok »

Henno wrote: Mon Apr 06, 2020 1:29 am
Henno wrote: Mon Apr 06, 2020 1:21 am

Found it. Go to 12.13

She’s not holding a weeks estimator box.... just saying. 😂 was that the video where they did the $300 grocery haul and took their canned goods down to the basement? Becuase in that video it was when/before they were ttc and they were also stockpiling for Corona.... that they now conveniently didn’t know about, even tho they were prepping for it 🙄
disney8
Informer
Informer

Unread post by disney8 »

Once again nothing is ever enough for her. Instead of being grateful for the messages she got... she’s tracking who didn’t give her enough attention. The immaturity 🙄
yeahsureok
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

disney8 wrote: Mon Apr 06, 2020 4:46 am Once again nothing is ever enough for her. Instead of being grateful for the messages she got... she’s tracking who didn’t give her enough attention. The immaturity 🙄
She’s so selfish. Her dog died from cancer and neglect and she wants exactly what from it? Like I don’t understand this bitch.
fantasticamy
Talker
Talker

Unread post by fantasticamy »

She’s one of those ppl u get soooo frustrated with In life and just have to cut off. U can’t explain anything to her, she doesn’t get it. She’s never wrong. She denies everything and puts the blame back on u. This is so obvious because she’s even said she has a “small circle”.

If her followers can’t see how petty she is with the quote she put up about who’s there and who isn’t!! She really expects roses from everyone? Cards? Calls? Texts? Comments? Likes? How exhausting!!!! The world doesn’t revolve around u... but u can’t tell a narcissist that.
Gossipgurl
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Gossipgurl »

Idk who she is keeping track of because all she has are internet strangers as friends haha which one of her minions betrayed her??
ApothicDrunk
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ApothicDrunk »

I was gonna say she doesn’t even have a circle... Maybe a semi circle , but even they don’t really like her.
tribeoffive
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by tribeoffive »

CrankyPants wrote: Sat Apr 04, 2020 4:10 pm She's already bitching about restrictions at the hospital for when #4 is born?

WOW - her glass ain't half full...it's fuckin' empty and the cat knocked it off on the tile floor and it broke in a million pieces.

She says she's grateful in one breath because it's the politically correct thing to say...then two seconds later she's bitching about shit that hasn't even happened yet.
She is an inconsiderate asshole! I am due to have my baby in 18 days and my anxiety is through the roof about delivering without my husband there potentially. She is what 5 weeks??? I am sure she will be just fine.. She always wants people to feel bad for her. Cant stand this girl.
yeahsureok
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

tribeoffive wrote: Mon Apr 06, 2020 7:54 am
CrankyPants wrote: Sat Apr 04, 2020 4:10 pm She's already bitching about restrictions at the hospital for when #4 is born?

WOW - her glass ain't half full...it's fuckin' empty and the cat knocked it off on the tile floor and it broke in a million pieces.

She says she's grateful in one breath because it's the politically correct thing to say...then two seconds later she's bitching about shit that hasn't even happened yet.
She is an inconsiderate asshole! I am due to have my baby in 18 days and my anxiety is through the roof about delivering without my husband there potentially. She is what 5 weeks??? I am sure she will be just fine.. She always wants people to feel bad for her. Cant stand this girl.
Wow you sound really sensible and logical... you must be jealous. 😉 what? You’re not trying to bank of this pandemic? How foolish of you.
tribeoffive
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by tribeoffive »

yeahsureok wrote: Mon Apr 06, 2020 8:14 am

Wow you sound really sensible and logical... you must be jealous. 😉 what? You’re not trying to bank of this pandemic? How foolish of you.
Far from it actually.. Caught me off guard when she was on her stories about it. If i were I would be all over social media about it, the only thing I do is talk to my doctor about it.
IClickedOutCrew
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by IClickedOutCrew »

Is Bri the one they stayed with when they went to Ohio on their vlog awhile back? That was the first and last I've ever see or heard about them having any friends...anywhere. I can't imagine having a falling out with a friendship like that- that thrives on social media only, like what could they have possibly argued about?? A cleaning video? But then again, this is t.crazy we're talking about.

Do they have ANY friends they do anything with? I think I've only ever seen her mention once before a "friend" dropping something off at their house. Obviously, they paint themselves a certain way... but they strike me as the type of people that would always have friends around/a group to go out with.
Salamisammich
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Salamisammich »

IClickedOutCrew wrote:Is Bri the one they stayed with when they went to Ohio on their vlog awhile back? That was the first and last I've ever see or heard about them having any friends...anywhere. I can't imagine having a falling out with a friendship like that- that thrives on social media only, like what could they have possibly argued about?? A cleaning video? But then again, this is t.crazy we're talking about.

Do they have ANY friends they do anything with? I think I've only ever seen her mention once before a "friend" dropping something off at their house. Obviously, they paint themselves a certain way... but they strike me as the type of people that would always have friends around/a group to go out with.
They all went out to eat and then on Chris’ vlog they were talking about how they didn’t like the restaurant food and blah blah blah and then in another part he brought her a coffee from Bris kitchen and she was complaining that it had too much sugar... she was just miserable during that visit and her and Chris seemed completely hard to please. I could only imagine how they were when cameras were off... everyone was having fun and then there’s shrimp and pout pout fish

yeahsureok
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

tribeoffive wrote: Mon Apr 06, 2020 8:19 am
yeahsureok wrote: Mon Apr 06, 2020 8:14 am

Far from it actually.. Caught me off guard when she was on her stories about it. If i were I would be all over social media about it, the only thing I do is talk to my doctor about it.
I was totally joking. I was making fun of her and saying how what you’re saying makes sense and she’s just over here using her #pandemicpregnancy for social media views and money. But somehow she would turn it into you being jealous.
thisisgold21
Informer
Informer

Unread post by thisisgold21 »

YTmomsRgross333 wrote: Sun Apr 05, 2020 7:45 pm Tiffani Beaston Youtube Resume

Expertise in the following:

Narcissism ... speciality in vanity and body dysmorphia (tiny syndrome although average) .

Pathological Lying... and very good at contradicting and forgetting things Ive said but continue to lie.

Reverse Psychology Major....making ppl believe something so I get the max out of them or make them feel bad for me.

Coat Tailing... becoming friends quickly with those I can morph my personality into to get clout. Drop em later. Im better then them anyway.

Superiority Expert... I can belittle ppl into thinking I am better then them with passive aggressiveness, competitive obsessions, doing things before someone else can do it.

Fraud Expert.... pretending ppl ask me for my mailing info so i can receive free things from ppl.

Bigotry .... acting like a holy roller.... I went to church once, pretended to celebrate Jesus by baking a cake to impress my grandparents, sent my kid to church camp ONE time.

Profiting off of Death, Births, Pregnancies and Tragedies...Utilizing my children to try to become famous or get noticed.

The Former Nurse facade- Constantly reminding everyone I worked as a NiCu NuRsE for 5 minutes... but cant properly figure out my kids and pets health issues, but stick my kids in daycare so we CaN FiLm GuYzzzz

Numbers expert... constantly reminding everyone how much I weigh, been married, how many kids I have, what amount I spent on clothing etc.

Expert in Materialism, Jealousy, competition and Victimizing!

Tiffani- DENIED for employment!!!! no one likes you!
This needs to be pinned on this page so it never goes away! Crazy accurate.

Return to “Beauty & The Beastons”