T.Beaston: Who cares if the kids are always sick, I'm too busy trying to drain Shrimps dick | Part 13

yeahsureok
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: T.Beaston: Who cares if the kids are always sick, I'm too busy trying to drain Shrimps dick | Part 13

Unread post by yeahsureok »

Salamisammich wrote: Mon Apr 06, 2020 9:40 am
IClickedOutCrew wrote:Is Bri the one they stayed with when they went to Ohio on their vlog awhile back? That was the first and last I've ever see or heard about them having any friends...anywhere. I can't imagine having a falling out with a friendship like that- that thrives on social media only, like what could they have possibly argued about?? A cleaning video? But then again, this is t.crazy we're talking about.

Do they have ANY friends they do anything with? I think I've only ever seen her mention once before a "friend" dropping something off at their house. Obviously, they paint themselves a certain way... but they strike me as the type of people that would always have friends around/a group to go out with.
They all went out to eat and then on Chris’ vlog they were talking about how they didn’t like the restaurant food and blah blah blah and then in another part he brought her a coffee from Bris kitchen and she was complaining that it had too much sugar... she was just miserable during that visit and her and Chris seemed completely hard to please. I could only imagine how they were when cameras were off... everyone was having fun and then there’s shrimp and pout pout fish

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The coffee thing was the best, she was such a little snot “this taste really unhealthy” and he’s like “it’s the same stuff we use at home” 🤣 she’s such a bitch. And you know Bri being the type A perfectionist she is tried to have the Beastons set up. Just little digs like that throughout the whole vlog. Making weird comments about how their video will get more views than the Stauffers. Gosh, they are SO ANNOYING!
Gossipgurl
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Re: T.Beaston: Who cares if the kids are always sick, I'm too busy trying to drain Shrimps dick | Part 13

Unread post by Gossipgurl »

IClickedOutCrew wrote: Mon Apr 06, 2020 9:30 am Is Bri the one they stayed with when they went to Ohio on their vlog awhile back? That was the first and last I've ever see or heard about them having any friends...anywhere. I can't imagine having a falling out with a friendship like that- that thrives on social media only, like what could they have possibly argued about?? A cleaning video? But then again, this is t.crazy we're talking about.

Do they have ANY friends they do anything with? I think I've only ever seen her mention once before a "friend" dropping something off at their house. Obviously, they paint themselves a certain way... but they strike me as the type of people that would always have friends around/a group to go out with.
She has cross eyed kate and some hairdresser who doesn't even do her hair. It looks like she hangs out with them maybe once or twice a year. I don't think shrimp has any friends, his "band" consisted of Krystal's husband and his friends. It seems like the only people they hang with are select family members.
tribeoffive
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by tribeoffive »

yeahsureok wrote: Mon Apr 06, 2020 9:48 am
tribeoffive wrote: Mon Apr 06, 2020 8:19 am
yeahsureok wrote: Mon Apr 06, 2020 8:14 am

Wow you sound really sensible and logical... you must be jealous. 😉 what? You’re not trying to bank of this pandemic? How foolish of you.
Far from it actually.. Caught me off guard when she was on her stories about it. If i were I would be all over social media about it, the only thing I do is talk to my doctor about it.
I was totally joking. I was making fun of her and saying how what you’re saying makes sense and she’s just over here using her #pandemicpregnancy for social media views and money. But somehow she would turn it into you being jealous.
oh, so sorry!!! LOL
my pregnancy hormones are all over the place LMFAO
Megyjames7
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Megyjames7 »

Tiny used to have a lot of friends. Then, Tiffani came along and ruined that for him. She hated his friends and their girlfriends. Outside of that group I kno she had a few friends and from what I kno she treated them all terribly. But everybody else is the problem according to her 🤣 lololol
IClickedOutCrew
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by IClickedOutCrew »

IClickedOutCrew wrote:Is Bri the one they stayed with when they went to Ohio on their vlog awhile back? That was the first and last I've ever see or heard about them having any friends...anywhere. I can't imagine having a falling out with a friendship like that- that thrives on social media only, like what could they have possibly argued about?? A cleaning video? But then again, this is t.crazy we're talking about.

They all went out to eat and then on Chris’ vlog they were talking about how they didn’t like the restaurant food and blah blah blah and then in another part he brought her a coffee from Bris kitchen and she was complaining that it had too much sugar... she was just miserable during that visit and her and Chris seemed completely hard to please. I could only imagine how they were when cameras were off... everyone was having fun and then there’s shrimp and pout pout fish

"and then there's shrimp and pout pout fish" hahaha :lol: Yessss, that's the one! They did seem extra complain-y during that trip.
BlondeQueen96
Talker
Talker

Unread post by BlondeQueen96 »

I am currently searching for the staying at bris vlog and I realized that chris cheating was only 10 months ago! Ewwa was born already, so that means he was unfaithful during her pregnancy with Ewwa ohhhh dirty lol
BlondeQueen96
Talker
Talker

Unread post by BlondeQueen96 »

Double post sorry
Can anyone post or tell me what vlog was the one at bris where they complained about the coffee havnt found it yet.
Courtneyshayne
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Courtneyshayne »

It is such a slap in the face to any woman who has had an early miscarriage for her & bri to do these bump updates this early on before the "safety zone". It honestly disgusts me. They obviously have never had an early loss before. As "Mommy" vloggers, they should know better. So tacky!
Salamisammich
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Salamisammich »

BlondeQueen96 wrote:Double post sorry
Can anyone post or tell me what vlog was the one at bris where they complained about the coffee havnt found it yet.
It’s on Beaston family vibes and it’s called “my heart hurts”

IClickedOutCrew
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by IClickedOutCrew »

BlondeQueen96 wrote: Mon Apr 06, 2020 1:29 pm I am currently searching for the staying at bris vlog and I realized that chris cheating was only 10 months ago! Ewwa was born already, so that means he was unfaithful during her pregnancy with Ewwa ohhhh dirty lol
Was this something she ever talked about or just something that came to light on this thread?

She says she shares EvErYtHiNg- she literally said she was okay with sharing her pregnancy this early because if she DID have a miscarriage early on, she would share it anyway (because she's so HONEST with her followers!)... Which I believe she would most definitely share a miscarriage, because think of the attention! But an affair? I doubt she'd do anything to make her marriage look less than perfect. I also admit that I felt Chris was better than that and I don't wish cheating on ANYONE, even Trashy.
Bluecoconut
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Bluecoconut »

UHHHHHH .... T.Pandemic please tell us again how you used to be a nurse when you can’t even spell nauseous correctly on your last Instagram photo. 🙄
kristieanne87
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by kristieanne87 »

Do you remember when that vlog is? I would like to watch it.
yeahsureok wrote:

The coffee thing was the best, she was such a little snot “this taste really unhealthy” and he’s like “it’s the same stuff we use at home” Image she’s such a bitch. And you know Bri being the type A perfectionist she is tried to have the Beastons set up. Just little digs like that throughout the whole vlog. Making weird comments about how their video will get more views than the Stauffers. Gosh, they are SO ANNOYING!
Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Gossipgurl
Informer
Informer

Looks like she is back to eating the bare minimum again on her stories .. glad her fake online therapy helped her!
charliema16
Informer
Informer

Unread post by charliema16 »

Is Myka’s friendship spiel in her latest clean with me about Tiff? I think so! 😂
Salamisammich
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Salamisammich »

kristieanne87 wrote:Do you remember when that vlog is? I would like to watch it.
yeahsureok wrote:
Salamisammich wrote: Mon Apr 06, 2020 9:40 am They all went out to eat and then on Chris’ vlog they were talking about how they didn’t like the restaurant food and blah blah blah and then in another part he brought her a coffee from Bris kitchen and she was complaining that it had too much sugar... she was just miserable during that visit and her and Chris seemed completely hard to please. I could only imagine how they were when cameras were off... everyone was having fun and then there’s shrimp and pout pout fish

The coffee thing was the best, she was such a little snot “this taste really unhealthy” and he’s like “it’s the same stuff we use at home” Image she’s such a bitch. And you know Bri being the type A perfectionist she is tried to have the Beastons set up. Just little digs like that throughout the whole vlog. Making weird comments about how their video will get more views than the Stauffers. Gosh, they are SO ANNOYING!
Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk
Yep it’s on family vibes and it’s called “my heart hurts”

Gossipgurl
Informer
Informer

Guys .. they donate to charity!!! This dying dog has really brought out her braggy side huh?
Courtneyshayne
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Courtneyshayne »

She just needs to STOP talking about the dog publicly. Now she's being a bitch to her followers over it. Just stop. Keep the rest to yourselves for a while. I don't know, maybe talk about ANYTHING else 🤷🏻‍♀️
AryaStark
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by AryaStark »

Tiffani’s pregnant she needs to nap—okay how you explain when she’s not pregnant? The last almost six minutes talking in bed about the dog. Her stink/pout face is ridiculous. Every other statement(I hear) lately cringe list:
~Tiff’s asleep
~Wish we had alone time
~The dog died
~Wish we had alone time to mourn the dog
~Tiff’s taking a nap bcz pregnant
~Car ride
~Can’t live without Romeo because he’s dead
~They’re ungrateful
~How are you guys doing; dog died
yeahsureok
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by yeahsureok »

Gossipgurl wrote: Mon Apr 06, 2020 7:33 pm Guys .. they donate to charity!!! This dying dog has really brought out her braggy side huh?
I dare you to ask her if she donates her money or others peoples money and then just takes the credit for it 😂 #taxwriteoff #fraud
LisaLulu22
Informer
Informer

Unread post by LisaLulu22 »

She blocked me on insta cause I told her the essential oils were going to kill her dogs a few months back. Per all of your comments I haven't watched any of her recent videos and I gotta say this all sounds extreme. I hope she keeps it up and they lose all their followers (minus the bought ones of course)

Return to “Beauty & The Beastons”