JesssFam: Home Schooling is SO Grueling! (Part 139)

missparzival
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: JesssFam: Home Schooling is SO Grueling! (Part 139)

Unread post by missparzival »

Sparklingdee wrote:I always remember someone said her bellybutton looks like Darth Vader omg
Haha that was me! And I still stand by it. (Huge star wars fan)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
hopelesslysoulful
Informer
Informer

JesssFam: Home Schooling is SO Grueling! (Part 139)

Unread post by hopelesslysoulful »

Comparing Pooh and Messs? Woah guys, don’t insult Winnie the Pooh like that....

twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by twomommies »

cjl123 wrote:[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202004 ... 7a9ad1.jpg[/IMG]

...oh no baby what is you doin

It’s all so bad Image but the freaky high belly button sticks out the most ImageImageImage

Her bellybutton placement tells you she had botched surgery (or didn't maintain it) especially from her sacky looking legs... Looking like she's on an episode of My 600 Lb Life: Where Are They Now with how tight those are against her big legs. I can't wait until she hits 30 and it hits her body even more because there will be no denial then

Sent from my Pixel 4 using Tapatalk

ThisIsMeCeej
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by ThisIsMeCeej »

She's so worried about cleaning up the balloon mess in the backyard... what about the huge mess in her garage and house? Wouldn't now, be a good time to clean her whole house? While everyone is stuck at home.. they could get so much cleaned up with all the kids there. But, I doubt much will get done at all... when they finally move, a garbage truck will just come and move crap from one house to the next.
“Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning how to dance in the rain.”
sondraK
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by sondraK »

ThisIsMeCeej wrote: Mon Apr 06, 2020 9:46 pm She's so worried about cleaning up the balloon mess in the backyard... what about the huge mess in her garage and house? Wouldn't now, be a good time to clean her whole house? While everyone is stuck at home.. they could get so much cleaned up with all the kids there. But, I doubt much will get done at all... when they finally move, a garbage truck will just come and move crap from one house to the next.
Ikr? Who is she kidding.Picking up balloons in the yard and removing clutter under the twin beds doesn't constitute cleaning
sondraK
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by sondraK »

The look on Jessss' face....I was ROFL!!!! Or should it be called JesssFace Stinkface...she does NOT want the kids home for the rest of the school yr.She looks like,"HOW am I going to put up w these bratz,I mean kids,for the rest of the yr and then summer????!!!!! " LOL!!!!!!!
ThisIsMeCeej
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by ThisIsMeCeej »

sondraK wrote: Mon Apr 06, 2020 10:28 pm The look on Jessss' face....I was ROFL!!!! Or should it be called JesssFace Stinkface...she does NOT want the kids home for the rest of the school yr.She looks like,"HOW am I going to put up w these bratz,I mean kids,for the rest of the yr and then summer????!!!!! " LOL!!!!!!!
She can teach them actual chores, and thereby teach herself and Chris as well... instead of PLAY ALL DAY AND PARTY ALL NIGHT, they can do school, play, chores, bedtime routine.. sleep. Then maybe her kids wouldn't be wild and crazy.
“Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning how to dance in the rain.”
Lady6
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lady6 »

'I thought my daughter was going to cry when i told her school is over for the year, so i took my camera to record her and post it on the internet'. Ummmm ok? Mother of the year
wendigo
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by wendigo »

Did she really think the kids would be back in school before the end of the year? I’m in the GTA in Ontario and we’ve all pretty much accepted everything will be canceled until the fall at least. Toronto just shut down all events until July, and schools here switched to online format back in March. What world is she living in where her kids would’ve been back in school by May lmfao??

CamilaCabello
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by CamilaCabello »

wendigo wrote: Mon Apr 06, 2020 11:45 pm Did she really think the kids would be back in school before the end of the year? I’m in the GTA in Ontario and we’ve all pretty much accepted everything will be canceled until the fall at least. Toronto just shut down all events until July, and schools here switched to online format back in March. What world is she living in where her kids would’ve been back in school by May lmfao??

schools weren’t shut down in california until very, very recently. kids were originally supposed to go back to school at the beginning of april. then beginning of may. then fall. even know i knew kids probably weren’t going back this year, there was still that slight chance they could’ve.
sondraK
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by sondraK »

I bet jesss will rent a new bouncy house every week,esp. the one w the waterslide on it,when it gets hot enough.It seems to be keeping them entertained and out of her way
sezzajaydee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by sezzajaydee »

Looks like Mimi is earning her keep.
I’ve never seen Messsss’s house look that clean before.
nowherewarm
Talker
Talker

Unread post by nowherewarm »

Why does everything she gets has to have jesssssssfam on it? Even the kids' shoe boxes? Why not just their names? Can she just go ahead and legally change her name to jesssfam?
Chatabox
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Chatabox »

Notice Lilia on the iPhone that was supposed to be “an emergency phone” and “for all of the kids to use”. It’s exclusively hers now. Wonder what happened to her iPad. She’s always on her phone.
damneaFrance
Informer
Informer

Unread post by damneaFrance »

Chatabox wrote:Notice Lilia on the iPhone that was supposed to be “an emergency phone” and “for all of the kids to use”. It’s exclusively hers now. Wonder what happened to her iPad. She’s always on her phone.
Jess even says that Lilia is "on HER phone"
It was never supposed to be anything else than Lilia's phone. I am pretty sure she BSed to avoid drama and controversy about Lilia being way too young to have a phone and to avoid the comparison when she will not get the twins phones when they will be 9...

Envoyé de mon SM-G930F en utilisant Tapatalk

cjl123
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by cjl123 »

I was dyingggg at Jessica’s face when Mimi was reading to her bitch wasn’t smiling and giggling then was she she can laugh at everyone else’s hardships but when she has to teach HER OWN CHILDREN for 2 months it’s time to be serious

smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

Here’s a PSA idea: If you can’t handle more than two kids during a worldwide pandemic, tie your tubes.

All these youtube moms are flipping their shit because their moneymakers that they popped out to but their giant houses are now home all the time and they can’t be shipped somewhere else and they actually have to PARENT them. Who knew parenting was a thing! *eyeroll*

WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

I actually dont think she was upset about the kids being home, I mean Mimi is the one homeschooling them. I think she felt bad because the kids will never be going back to that school and will never see most of those people again. However, with all that being said, that video was dramatic and stupid.
CottonCandySky
Talker
Talker

Unread post by CottonCandySky »

I just can’t wrap my head around the need to film your child being upset, crying and in distress and post that footage for the world to see. I get those “funny” tantrums toddlers can throw what you send to your spouse or friends, but a child being genuinely upset needs to be comforted, not exploited. It’s just cruel. I really hope her kids are gone sue her when they’re older.
strikeaposie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by strikeaposie »

She's something special. She clearly tried to make a click bait to make it seem like she and Chris were separating. Using a photo of her and Mimi in the thumbnail, excluding the info and leading the viewer on.

Also, when she moved Lilia's bed she had some disgusting comment like "Found this behind my young daughter's bed!" as the title of the video, but with the boys...nada. That's straight nasty. She should be ashamed of herself.

I totally agree that Mimi is the one keeping her on track with cleaning--even in her IG stories last night I was shocked by how tidy the background was. I bet Mimi is like "Bitch, get this shit cleaned before we move."

Return to “JesssFam”