Maddie Lambert - Loves to Brag About Not Having a Graveyard Vag | Part 5

Scooby-dooby-doo
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0

Re: Maddie Lambert - Loves to Brag About Not Having a Graveyard Vag | Part 5

Unread post by Scooby-dooby-doo »

Someone just commented showing concern for Maddie on Melissa's chicken photo and she bit back HARD!!! You can sure see where her priorities lie and it's not with the wellbeing of Maddie, but it sure has hit a raw nerve. Wake up Melissa!!!!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Frootloops3
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by Frootloops3 »

Scooby-dooby-doo wrote: Mon Apr 06, 2020 9:07 pm Someone just commented showing concern for Maddie on Melissa's chicken photo and she bit back HARD!!! You can sure see where her priorities lie and it's not with the wellbeing of Maddie, but it sure has hit a raw nerve. Wake up Melissa!!!!
“I’ve been dealing with severe mental illness in my immediate family since 2001.” -Melissa Lambert Dossett

I would’ve never guessed with the constant mental breakdowns her daughter has on the internet.
I can smell bullshit from a mile away. :P
jayann
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by jayann »

Looks like Melissa has deleted her IG.
arbriwuriuwbriu
Talker
Talker

Unread post by arbriwuriuwbriu »

jayann wrote: Mon Apr 06, 2020 11:13 pm

AGAIN?!
lindseyy
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by lindseyy »

jayann wrote:

her instagram is still appearing for me. in fact, she just posted photos from when they went mudding with the caption “the only other living creature other than us in our favorite field was a calf on a property near by” to make sure all of the karen’s know she is social distancing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
lindseyy
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by lindseyy »

Scooby-dooby-doo wrote:Someone just commented showing concern for Maddie on Melissa's chicken photo and she bit back HARD!!! You can sure see where her priorities lie and it's not with the wellbeing of Maddie, but it sure has hit a raw nerve. Wake up Melissa!!!!
the best part of this interaction was when the person was like “oh i didn’t realize youtube supported your entire family” and melissa got SO upset saying “are you kidding me My HuSBaNd Has hAd a FuLl TImE JoB fOr 20 YeArS!!!!!!!” ImageImage
Also idk if anybody here knows this but how many fathers are melissas kids by/who shares the same dad? I was trying to figure out but realized I wasn’t sure

pianogossiper
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by pianogossiper »

lindseyy wrote:
Scooby-dooby-doo wrote:Someone just commented showing concern for Maddie on Melissa's chicken photo and she bit back HARD!!! You can sure see where her priorities lie and it's not with the wellbeing of Maddie, but it sure has hit a raw nerve. Wake up Melissa!!!!
the best part of this interaction was when the person was like “oh i didn’t realize youtube supported your entire family” and melissa got SO upset saying “are you kidding me My HuSBaNd Has hAd a FuLl TImE JoB fOr 20 YeArS!!!!!!!” ImageImage
Also idk if anybody here knows this but how many fathers are melissas kids by/who shares the same dad? I was trying to figure out but realized I wasn’t sure

Maddie, Avie, Stone and River are all full siblings, Slate is Melissa and Sam's son who I believe was conceived incredibly quickly into the two being involved ImageImage like mama like daughter

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

jayann
Informer
Informer

Unread post by jayann »

Scooby-dooby-doo wrote: Mon Apr 06, 2020 9:07 pm Someone just commented showing concern for Maddie on Melissa's chicken photo and she bit back HARD!!! You can sure see where her priorities lie and it's not with the wellbeing of Maddie, but it sure has hit a raw nerve. Wake up Melissa!!!!
Oh I see now... she just didn't like what I had to say. I was responding to the above interaction and she deleted it and blocked me. Whew we are really getting right down into the core of those nerves. Not exactly sure why she thinks that is going to shut me up LOL!
PhoenixAsh
Talker
Talker

Unread post by PhoenixAsh »

15B166F7-6895-45A3-A941-EE1E525B26C7.png
Imagine photos like this of your mother being online lol I would be mortified if I were Ev.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Scooby-dooby-doo
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Scooby-dooby-doo »

PhoenixAsh wrote: Tue Apr 07, 2020 1:10 am 15B166F7-6895-45A3-A941-EE1E525B26C7.png

Imagine photos like this of your mother being online lol I would be mortified if I were Ev.
I'd be mortified if I were Ev, but also if I were Melissa. There is not a hope in hell that one of my daughters would have gotten away with trying to upload something like this to social media at 16 years old. Not only is Melissa fine with that, she makes money off it. This is starting to become a major freak show. I'm wondering tonight which one is going to crack first out of Maddie and Melissa. I really do think they all need a break from social media. There is nothing at all right about a 16 year old mother projecting images like this to the world.
Signed A Boomer ...not really a boomer, but this is getting way out of hand.
propertyoferen
Talker
Talker

Unread post by propertyoferen »

Wow Image Melissa said “youtube is OUR job”.

Frootloops3
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by Frootloops3 »

propertyoferen wrote: Tue Apr 07, 2020 9:14 am

It’s sad that Melissa’s trying to make herself feel better by saying that. Just admit that you’re using your daughter for money, and be done with it.
I can smell bullshit from a mile away. :P
RadicalFaith
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by RadicalFaith »

Melissa has an immature mindset to believe that taking a break and quitting a job as if they're the same thing 😂 She loses her shit on anything that threatens to burst her fantasy bubble and then twists anyone's words that are concerned about Maddie.
itsmeKaren
Informer
Informer

Unread post by itsmeKaren »

Maddie really couldn’t even drive to pick up the chickens without giving everly some nasty looking chocolate-y treat.

FueledByIcedCoffee
Informer
Informer

Unread post by FueledByIcedCoffee »

itsmeKaren wrote:Maddie really couldn’t even drive to pick up the chickens without giving everly some nasty looking chocolate-y treat.

They looked like ice cream dipped in chocolate and frozen lmaooo I’m pretty sure they’re called dibs? Or something like that.

Rorygz194
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Rorygz194 »

I know slate is just a kid but holy shit how does Maddie not get annoyed?
i'm not the pretty lie, i'm the ugly truth
Rorygz194
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Rorygz194 »

Melissa is a poor excuse of a mother, always making up shit and never able to admit to being wrong or take consequences for your actions. No wonder Maddie ended up the way she did. It's a wonder she's not worse than she is
i'm not the pretty lie, i'm the ugly truth
Morticia Mars
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Morticia Mars »

Maddie is working on eating better and losing weight, which is good I guess. If only she did the same thing for Everly.
I may be an asshole but I do have standards
I’m a witch that talks with cats.
jayann
Informer
Informer

Unread post by jayann »

"So don't come for me saying I don't know how to take care of chickens." Next time just say "Hey whats up YTMD. Let me respond real quick to what I read on there last night."

Literally says on the box "Guinea Habitat". Sure it is might be an acceptable size for them as baby chicks, you do realize they grow right? How much money will you waste on enclosures before you get one that can accommodate 8 full grown chickens?

BTW, great job respecting and taking care of your car. Not only is it a mess on the inside, which, really can be cleaned up anytime but, the wear and tear on your tires, axle, suspension, chassis, etc. is not something you can "clean up" or undo. Also BTW, that is disgusting to drive in.

Oh look surprise! Everly is getting her recommended daily value (only in the Dosset household) of sweets.

Melissa: "They are already pooping." Maddie: "That's gross." "I'm gonna wait till they are done shitting themselves." (also Maddie: "I don't swear especially in front of Everly.") "That's disgusting." Oh just you wait sweetheart! You're in for a REAL treat! In the meantime mommy has to remind you that you will be responsible for cleaning it up. I'm sorry did you not think that far ahead? Well sill question... no you obviously didn't based on habitat size.

Will Everly be as disruptive as Slate is once she reaches his age or do you anticipate teaching her some manners? Melissa: "Too tight Slate. No don't hold it too tight. Is it too tight?" Slate: as he squeezes the chick "No? It's perfect" Melissa: "You're holding him too tight. I think? I'm not sure? Does it feel like you're holding him too tight?" Slate: as he squeezes the struggling and squealing chick harder "Nope!"

I see the Karen's were on your mind again when you 'promised to brush your hair' while closing out the video. Mommy helps close it out by thanking the stans and letting them know none of this would be possible without them. Why is mommy doing this and not you? I hope both of you, and the other Karen's know, that we don't actually have to help support you by giving you views or Adsense. There are a number of ways to watch your content without giving you either and if the Karen's didn't know how to before, you better believe they are Googling how to do that shit as they read this.
Jorose33
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Jorose33 »

propertyoferen wrote: Tue Apr 07, 2020 9:14 am

If you're referring to the comment about Maddie needing help with her mental health because it's deteriorating that was me. I can't get annoyed by Melissa's response because everything she said makes her look illiterate.

Return to “I-P”