T.Beaston: Who cares if the kids are always sick, I'm too busy trying to drain Shrimps dick | Part 13

yeahsureok
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: T.Beaston: Who cares if the kids are always sick, I'm too busy trying to drain Shrimps dick | Part 13

Unread post by yeahsureok »

How can 2 people with 4 kids be so concerned with “us time/me time” everyone realizes they basically say “bye” to that when they make the commitment of becoming a PARENT. It’s a sacrifice and a privilege to be a parent and both of them chose to make that choice. the woe is me bs needs to stop because people would kill to have those babies. Stop having babies Beastons or stop complaining you get no alone time.

Also, it’s no coincidence Carter always refers to Chris as mom or whatever they were saying in the kitchen before she started picking her ass. Nothing to do with “femininity” but everything to do with him taking on the “traditional mom” role while. Her sad excuse of a self lays in her bad or bath most of the day while Chris does EVERYTHING.
Pinklizard623
Amateur
Amateur
Been thanked: 0

Re: T.Beaston: Who cares if the kids are always sick, I'm too busy trying to drain Shrimps dick | Part 13

Unread post by Pinklizard623 »

yeahsureok wrote: Tue Apr 07, 2020 6:05 am How can 2 people with 4 kids be so concerned with “us time/me time” everyone realizes they basically say “bye” to that when they make the commitment of becoming a PARENT. It’s a sacrifice and a privilege to be a parent and both of them chose to make that choice. the woe is me bs needs to stop because people would kill to have those babies. Stop having babies Beastons or stop complaining you get no alone time.

Also, it’s no coincidence Carter always refers to Chris as mom or whatever they were saying in the kitchen before she started picking her ass. Nothing to do with “femininity” but everything to do with him taking on the “traditional mom” role while. Her sad excuse of a self lays in her bad or bath most of the day while Chris does EVERYTHING.
Yes!! I have 4 kids and no family near by so my husband and I never go anywhere alone. Date nights are a thing of the past. But that's fine. We don't complain about it. We signed up for this when we decided to have kids.
snarkaholic
Talker
Talker

Unread post by snarkaholic »

Pinklizard623 wrote:
yeahsureok wrote: Tue Apr 07, 2020 6:05 am How can 2 people with 4 kids be so concerned with “us time/me time” everyone realizes they basically say “bye” to that when they make the commitment of becoming a PARENT. It’s a sacrifice and a privilege to be a parent and both of them chose to make that choice. the woe is me bs needs to stop because people would kill to have those babies. Stop having babies Beastons or stop complaining you get no alone time.

Yes!! I have 4 kids and no family near by so my husband and I never go anywhere alone. Date nights are a thing of the past. But that's fine. We don't complain about it. We signed up for this when we decided to have kids.
Yeah I’m the youngest of four and I think my parents had a date night maybe once or twice throughout my entire childhood. My mom’s “me time” was going to work every day. CHOOSING to have four kids means choosing to give up your alone time, plain and simple.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
CrankyPants
Informer
Informer

Unread post by CrankyPants »

Come on guys, really? T.Romeo can't be expected to give up her 10 hours a week of me time, you guys are so cruel!

LOL

I'm a widow, living alone and I don't have as much me-time/date nights as she does.
yeahsureok
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by yeahsureok »

CrankyPants wrote: Tue Apr 07, 2020 8:05 am Come on guys, really? T.Romeo can't be expected to give up her 10 hours a week of me time, you guys are so cruel!

LOL

I'm a widow, living alone and I don't have as much me-time/date nights as she does.
T.Romeo 😂 too bad it was wasn’t Romie-o with an I 😉 So she can give us one more thing to poke fun at.
CeleryPoo4U
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by CeleryPoo4U »

And the copying BBL cycle is coming to its completion. She is “finally picking up the camera again”. What a hero.
Baxter95
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Baxter95 »

Ok I’m watching the vlog titled “our life at home” And I’m sorry but they are horrible parents. They are home all day long with the kids and don’t have them on a schedule yet say that they thrive on a schedule. IF THEY THRIVE IN A CERTAIN ENVIRONMENT AND YOU HAVE THE ABILITY TO CREATE THAT FOR THEM WHY WOULDNT YOUUU! Also why are they still letting them eat ice off the floor then rolling their eyes saying how it’s gross. Then make them stop?! Then at dinner they are saying their fake ass staged prayer and carter is on top of the table while everyones plate is there. Why wouldn’t you tell him that’s not okay. I mean it seems like those kids have no manners and the parents don’t even care. Too much work for them obviously but by all means have another little brat. Then at the end when they are laying in bed she says how they didn’t do any school work last week because of everything going on... Does she mean the dog situation cause that’s the only thing they had going on and now thats done so I’m confused about why that made they entire household stop functioning. Also I’m so sick of them trying to relate to the “rest of America” they aren’t relatable most people that can work from home are having to also watch their kids at the same time and have to deal with the noise they can’t just up n say oh no video cause I’m too overwhelmed like she’s done multiple times Like wtf.
Gossipgurl
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Gossipgurl »

I saw Bri went and got her 1st ultrasound done .. How dare her steal that moment from tiff!!! Now tiffani is going to have to find a doctor to do it in the office and possiby pay out of pocket .. the horror!
IClickedOutCrew
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by IClickedOutCrew »

Gossipgurl wrote: Tue Apr 07, 2020 9:37 am I saw Bri went and got her 1st ultrasound done .. How dare her steal that moment from tiff!!! Now tiffani is going to have to find a doctor to do it in the office and possiby pay out of pocket .. the horror!
She literally said she was going to pay out of pocket for one in the doctor's office at 8 weeks... then said she was having to do one at 11 weeks anyway. THEN followed that up with "I told the doctor the fewer ultrasounds the better..." THEN WHY have one at 8 weeks at all? Can't she just wait the three weeks and have one at 11 weeks without having to pay?

Don't complain about the cost if you're choosing to do that. I don't necessarily think the doctor's office is any safer than a hospital, but maybe that's because all of my doctors have officers on the second floor of their hospitals, lol.
ALittleStitious
Informer
Informer

Unread post by ALittleStitious »

What is the deal with chris complaining that they don't have enough adult time or whatever? That makes no sense. Those kids always have a device. The tv is always on. Let them sit and watch a movie and boom, there's your "chance to talk." Or talk during the daily car ride they go on. On how about after the kids go to bed? We all know they put them to bed at like 6. There's no way they're so "busy" that they can't find time to talk to one another? It makes no sense. I have two kids, a third on the way, and I've been homeschooling since before corona, and me and my husband still find plenty of time together. Sure, it's less than before kids, and sure, it's different than a childless couple might have, but it's still there. We don't need to write things down or whatever the hell he was blabbing about.

And like someone else said, if the kids are so out of control because they need schedule, then freaking give them one? I guess tiff sitting down and reading to her children during "homeschool" is all done now, right? Did that last more than a day?
Amy23
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Amy23 »

ALittleStitious wrote: Tue Apr 07, 2020 11:00 am What is the deal with chris complaining that they don't have enough adult time or whatever? That makes no sense. Those kids always have a device. The tv is always on. Let them sit and watch a movie and boom, there's your "chance to talk." Or talk during the daily car ride they go on. On how about after the kids go to bed? We all know they put them to bed at like 6. There's no way they're so "busy" that they can't find time to talk to one another? It makes no sense. I have two kids, a third on the way, and I've been homeschooling since before corona, and me and my husband still find plenty of time together. Sure, it's less than before kids, and sure, it's different than a childless couple might have, but it's still there. We don't need to write things down or whatever the hell he was blabbing about.

And like someone else said, if the kids are so out of control because they need schedule, then freaking give them one? I guess tiff sitting down and reading to her children during "homeschool" is all done now, right? Did that last more than a day?
Why not when the kids are asleep because they go to bed really early which I think is ridiculous anyway but whatever why don’t they have a movie night with popcorn and idk why Tiffani is complaining about no “me” time she’s literally always alone lol and that reading to the kids probably lasted 30 minutes or just for the picture. When you have kids it’s not about you anymore
disney8
Informer
Informer

Unread post by disney8 »

She must have gotten a lot of comments she didn’t like about wanting to buy a puppy from a breeder. She donates to animal shelters and the aspca???? LIE. I don’t buy that. If she did...... she would be posting it cause she can’t do a thing for anyone without needing attention for it.
Salamisammich
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Salamisammich »

The absolute stress that these two had over going to the grocery store... please tell me this was an act and that Chris isn’t that much of a pussy. Hey Chris my husband is still WORKING outside the home and then does the grocery shopping because I’m 8 months pregnant and he doesn’t want me going. But you drag your wife and kids out to go with you for moral support

Baxter95
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Baxter95 »

Salamisammich wrote: Tue Apr 07, 2020 11:15 am The absolute stress that these two had over going to the grocery store... please tell me this was an act and that Chris isn’t that much of a pussy. Hey Chris my husband is still WORKING outside the home and then does the grocery shopping because I’m 8 months pregnant and he doesn’t want me going. But you drag your wife and kids out to go with you for moral support Image

And the fact that while he’s having his little panic attack she’s basically just like shut up about it. I think it’s ridiculous he’s acting that way but we all know if tiff were to be the one doing all that he’d be trying to comfort her. And she’s just like come on let’s go. Saying he doesn’t want to leave them at home alone. Why tho? She’s not a child and she should be fully capable of being alone with her kids for an hour or two while he goes out.
Amy23
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Amy23 »

Baxter95 wrote: Tue Apr 07, 2020 11:27 am
Salamisammich wrote: Tue Apr 07, 2020 11:15 am The absolute stress that these two had over going to the grocery store... please tell me this was an act and that Chris isn’t that much of a pussy. Hey Chris my husband is still WORKING outside the home and then does the grocery shopping because I’m 8 months pregnant and he doesn’t want me going. But you drag your wife and kids out to go with you for moral support Image

And the fact that while he’s having his little panic attack she’s basically just like shut up about it. I think it’s ridiculous he’s acting that way but we all know if tiff were to be the one doing all that he’d be trying to comfort her. And she’s just like come on let’s go. Saying he doesn’t want to leave them at home alone. Why tho? She’s not a child and she should be fully capable of being alone with her kids for an hour or two while he goes out.
Why are her and the kids even going? She’s pregnant my husband was working in it but was unfortunately laid off but when we need stuff he will go out and get it because he doesn’t want me 7 months pregnant and our young children to be exposed to it. Also he goes in gets around someone who has it gets back in the car and exposes them to it. Also haven’t they heard of Walmart pick up? Or do they not have enough organic crap for them
Salamisammich
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Salamisammich »

Amy23 wrote:
Baxter95 wrote: Tue Apr 07, 2020 11:27 am

Why are her and the kids even going? She’s pregnant my husband was working in it but was unfortunately laid off but when we need stuff he will go out and get it because he doesn’t want me 7 months pregnant and our young children to be exposed to it. Also he goes in gets around someone who has it gets back in the car and exposes them to it. Also haven’t they heard of Walmart pick up? Or do they not have enough organic crap for them
Baxter I definitely think he made her go and said he didn’t want to leave them at home wasn’t because he was concerned for them it was because he was afraid to go alone Image but he tried to make himself sound heroic Image she was definitely annoyed she had to hold his hand.

And Amy23 I know for myself, I have not been able to get a Walmart grocery pick up since this whole thing started! All the groceries stores that offer pickup or delivery are always all booked up, I was finally able to snag an Instacart spot for Sunday! So I have to wait until Easter Sunday to get my groceries, I feel terrible about it (definitely will be tipping well!)

Gossipgurl
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Gossipgurl »

Myself and my spouse are both working outside the home still .. we both wash our hands when we get home .. it's not a big deal. But ofcourse the beastons have to turn going grocery shopping into a spectacle .. if yall are so scared then keep your asses in the house and pay someone to get groceries for you.
Megyevans34
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Megyevans34 »

Her and the bunch of brain dead losers that praise her every move need a life!!!! All of their ridiculous sayings to each other.... Oh great job mama! U deserve a break! Self care is self love! Don’t be so hard on urself! Blah blah blah blah STFU, get off the internet and do what u have to. Do ur job. take care of ur kids and quit expecting praise and attention for everything. It’s very pathetic. How the F*CK did women raise kids before Instagram and their silly sayings to each other???!!!!???? I guess they didn’t??? 🙄🙄🙄🙄
snarkaholic
Talker
Talker

Unread post by snarkaholic »

This brings up an interesting point...what is he scared will happen if he leaves Tiff alone with the kids...? That she’ll hurt them? Neglect them? Cheat on him? Pack them up and leave him? And WHY would he agree to a 4th child if he doesn’t trust her with the kids they have?

GoAwayTiffani
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by GoAwayTiffani »

I haven’t watched the vlog. But come on Chris! Man up and just go to the store! As for grocery pick up- you can’t get a spot in my town anymore. They are only releasing a TINY handful of spots each day- no other days ahead. And those TINY number of spots get swooped up immediately. I haven’t been able to do pick up for a month. My H works and I’ve had to either take my kids w me or wait till his day off and I go alone. These two shouldn’t have dogs or kids.

Return to “Beauty & The Beastons”