T.Beaston: Who cares if the kids are always sick, I'm too busy trying to drain Shrimps dick | Part 13

charliema16
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0

Re: T.Beaston: Who cares if the kids are always sick, I'm too busy trying to drain Shrimps dick | Part 13

Unread post by charliema16 »

I’m not sure if the kids would be worse off being dragged to the store and risking Covid-19 and staying home alone with Tiffani!

Why are these two so codependent they can’t do anything without each other? I can’t believe they made three little kids sit in the car for an hour while their crazy dad grocery shopped (with his dust mask and rubber gloves spreading germs everywhere!!). Tiff is a “nurse”, she should know proper hand hygiene and educate Shrimp.
GoAwayTiffani
Amateur
Amateur
Been thanked: 0

Re: T.Beaston: Who cares if the kids are always sick, I'm too busy trying to drain Shrimps dick | Part 13

Unread post by GoAwayTiffani »

I will add, I would be absolutely MORTIFIED if my husband was afraid to go to the store alone. How on earth does she have any sexual attraction to him??
GoAwayTiffani
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by GoAwayTiffani »

Ok serial posting but how stupid does she think people are???? I want my kids to know what it’s like to have a puppy!” You can’t get a puppy a shelter you f’ing idiot!!!! You just don’t want a shelter dog!!!! Quit acting it’s because you want a puppy.
Amy23
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Amy23 »

Salamisammich wrote: Tue Apr 07, 2020 11:42 am
Amy23 wrote:
Baxter95 wrote: Tue Apr 07, 2020 11:27 am

And the fact that while he’s having his little panic attack she’s basically just like shut up about it. I think it’s ridiculous he’s acting that way but we all know if tiff were to be the one doing all that he’d be trying to comfort her. And she’s just like come on let’s go. Saying he doesn’t want to leave them at home alone. Why tho? She’s not a child and she should be fully capable of being alone with her kids for an hour or two while he goes out.
Why are her and the kids even going? She’s pregnant my husband was working in it but was unfortunately laid off but when we need stuff he will go out and get it because he doesn’t want me 7 months pregnant and our young children to be exposed to it. Also he goes in gets around someone who has it gets back in the car and exposes them to it. Also haven’t they heard of Walmart pick up? Or do they not have enough organic crap for them
Baxter I definitely think he made her go and said he didn’t want to leave them at home wasn’t because he was concerned for them it was because he was afraid to go alone Image but he tried to make himself sound heroic Image she was definitely annoyed she had to hold his hand.

And Amy23 I know for myself, I have not been able to get a Walmart grocery pick up since this whole thing started! All the groceries stores that offer pickup or delivery are always all booked up, I was finally able to snag an Instacart spot for Sunday! So I have to wait until Easter Sunday to get my groceries, I feel terrible about it (definitely will be tipping well!)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yeah I can’t get my Kroger til Saturday and hoping I’ll get the stuff I added. Our Walmart pick up won’t let you see what meat they have the only last resort we do is my husband going but only he would go there is no need for me and the kids to go. Tiff could have stayed home and been a mom for an hour while he went
Houseplant
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Houseplant »

I can’t deal with their dramatics about going to the supermarket. Panic attack that he won’t find everything. T.bitchy saying they’re going to eat squirrels. Oh please. I went to the supermarket today, got in and out within an hour and with 95% of things on my list. Alone without my whole household in the car. Do they not realize that people are working and leaving their homes every day? That people who work at that supermarket have kids that they have to leave at home to make sure these idiots can film their stressful shopping trips? That people have lost their incomes and are getting their food from food pantries? They are just so self centered and insufferable. He went to the supermarket so brave. Vomit.
Salamisammich
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Salamisammich »

Houseplant wrote:I can’t deal with their dramatics about going to the supermarket. Panic attack that he won’t find everything. T.bitchy saying they’re going to eat squirrels. Oh please. I went to the supermarket today, got in and out within an hour and with 95% of things on my list. Alone without my whole household in the car. Do they not realize that people are working and leaving their homes every day? That people who work at that supermarket have kids that they have to leave at home to make sure these idiots can film their stressful shopping trips? That people have lost their incomes and are getting their food from food pantries? They are just so self centered and insufferable. He went to the supermarket so brave. Vomit.
Panicking they might not get Organic celery and gluten free bread probably lol there’s ppl out there that physically cannot handle gluten, but then there’s tiny and trashi buying it all up because gluten makes them have make believe anxiety or some shit Image

GGnella
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by GGnella »

Oh man did anyone see bri ultra sound tiff is prob sooooo mad she can’t get in to get one she’s she’s prob stomping her feet like a baby ..
and really chris your so lame man up . Get a job to such a weirdo sitting around the house being a little housewife
skippy1931
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by skippy1931 »

how long till some idiot fan sends them groceries
HollaBack
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by HollaBack »

Jesus Christ Tiffani. The dog is dead. DEAD. Possibly As a direct result of your negligence and neglect. Stop milking it. Maybe be grateful you’re able to stay at home during a GLOBAL PANDEMIC (#pandemicpregnancy), you have 3 healthy children, and are so presumptuous that you can put an empty picture frame up and get pregnant with the next goonie troll the first month you try. Enough. Jesus. So sick of this attention seeking skeletor.

Henno
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Henno »

disney8 wrote: Tue Apr 07, 2020 11:09 am She must have gotten a lot of comments she didn’t like about wanting to buy a puppy from a breeder. She donates to animal shelters and the aspca???? LIE. I don’t buy that. If she did...... she would be posting it cause she can’t do a thing for anyone without needing attention for it.
Agree. How many times does she remind people she donates to that children's charity. If it were costing her money she'd post everytime she donated to an animal shelter. She probably gave one shelter a donation 5 years ago and in her twisted mind that makes her a regular donor, and they should forever bow down to her. She'll probably contact them to try and get a free dog (she won't because clearly she thinks a dog from a breeder looks better on insta. I'm just making a point!).
CrankyPants
Informer
Informer

Unread post by CrankyPants »

She's reach new heights of pathetic tonight.

She honestly needs serious mental health help. I've never in 65 years met someone so pathetic, and so proud of it.
Skiphopshutup101
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Skiphopshutup101 »

They travel in a pack everywhere even though they’ve admitted they watch the news all day.. they know it’s dangerous especially for the kids and her to go since it’s transmitted by sneeze particles in the air (sorry Idk the term for it lol) to me it just proves how out of touch with reality they are.like she’s invincible or something. Give that fucking mask to a nurse who needs it. (And no Tiffani, you don’t count) It’s kind of like when BBL lost her son, she made a post that literally said and I kid you not “sitting here looking at my healthy children and feeling grateful” and than followed it by tagging BBL and talking about her loss. and when she announced she was pregnant she basically said “I’m sorry I got pregnant so fast and you can’t” Why has nobody slapped her yet? I pray those kids somehow beat the odds and don’t grow up to be exactly like her.. we don’t need more delusional, Pretentious, abusive adults who are constantly starving for attention. Sucks for her that every time she’s pregnant there’s like 5 other people who end up pregnant at the same time. I know it’s killing her 😂😂😂
Skiphopshutup101
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Skiphopshutup101 »

charliema16 wrote: Tue Apr 07, 2020 12:57 pm I’m not sure if the kids would be worse off being dragged to the store and risking Covid-19 and staying home alone with Tiffani!

Why are these two so codependent they can’t do anything without each other? I can’t believe they made three little kids sit in the car for an hour while their crazy dad grocery shopped (with his dust mask and rubber gloves spreading germs everywhere!!). Tiff is a “nurse”, she should know proper hand hygiene and educate Shrimp.

Maybe it’s because he knows she won’t actually parent them. Face first in her phone while Ella gets a new bruise. Tiffani is like a child that needs supervision. They both suck but chris is the less sucky parent.
RealityBites
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by RealityBites »

Trashys one raised eyebrows annoys me 😂

She says "I can't wait to start being an inspirational, motivating person again"
Umm...when has she ever been inspiring or motivating??

I'm an animal lover but enough about the dog! Go cry about the guilt thats eating you alive from your neglect and incompetence to your little housewife husband! Stop trying to milk sympathy on Instagram. Its pathetic. Its getting old. No one cares. The world is in a pandemic right now, bigger things to worry about.

Stop trying to replace voids in your heart with more stuff, more kids, more pets. Appreciate what you have. Take care of what you have. Be grateful. If there is any time in your self serving life to reflect and appreciate what you have, its right now.

She's so miserable to even watch that its soul sucking. I feel like I lose brain cells hearing her talk. Didnt see where little Shrimp can't be a man enough to grocery shop alone but wow. He's a real panty dropper! Scared to go to the grocery store! Thank God my husband is not like that!
RealityBites
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by RealityBites »

HollaBack wrote: Tue Apr 07, 2020 7:10 pm Jesus Christ Tiffani. The dog is dead. DEAD. Possibly As a direct result of your negligence and neglect. Stop milking it. Maybe be grateful you’re able to stay at home during a GLOBAL PANDEMIC (#pandemicpregnancy), you have 3 healthy children, and are so presumptuous that you can put an empty picture frame up and get pregnant with the next goonie troll the first month you try. Enough. Jesus. So sick of this attention seeking skeletor.

I agree. Its getting beyond old
AryaStark
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by AryaStark »

Salamisammich wrote: Tue Apr 07, 2020 11:15 am The absolute stress that these two had over going to the grocery store... please tell me this was an act and that Chris isn’t that much of a pussy. Hey Chris my husband is still WORKING outside the home and then does the grocery shopping because I’m 8 months pregnant and he doesn’t want me going. But you drag your wife and kids out to go with you for moral support Image

Yep. Hope your pregnancy is going well.

Why didn’t she just put a mask on, go in the market; and put Keebler🧝Elfin magic in the front seat of the cart/buggy. Later, if he stayed calm she could give him a lollie.
AryaStark
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by AryaStark »

Every shot of her in Tuesday’s vlog is her horizontal. I am beginning to not recognize Tnarcolepsy standing up right.

I felt a little teeny tiny bad for Shrimpita’s “panic attack” then remembered he likes this lifestyle and this is how he wants it. He does everything while she sits.
Moral of the story, is an alleged blow job(s) from a random chick worth a lifetime of misery from a mentally unstable psychotic baby machine beatch? Nope.
Salamisammich
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Salamisammich »

AryaStark wrote:
Salamisammich wrote: Tue Apr 07, 2020 11:15 am The absolute stress that these two had over going to the grocery store... please tell me this was an act and that Chris isn’t that much of a pussy. Hey Chris my husband is still WORKING outside the home and then does the grocery shopping because I’m 8 months pregnant and he doesn’t want me going. But you drag your wife and kids out to go with you for moral support Image

Yep. Hope your pregnancy is going well.

Why didn’t she just put a mask on, go in the market; and put KeeblerImageElfin magic in the front seat of the cart/buggy. Later, if he stayed calm she could give him a lollie.
Thank you and ImageImage

icant
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by icant »

Henno wrote:
Henno wrote: Mon Apr 06, 2020 1:21 am
icant wrote: Sun Apr 05, 2020 11:37 pm I got so annoyed that Chris had an n95 to wear to the f-king vet. Of course they have them. They definitely have a HUGE stock-pile of stuff. Way more than they would ever admit. Someone mentioned them shoving the dogs down the basement. I don’t think I’ve ever seen them film the basement, right? I’m sure it’s a full-blown bunker, the way she carries on. She will cling tightly to her n95 masks to sit at home, while her ex co-workers die from lack of PPE on the front lines.

They did show the basement a couple of months ago. It was when she bought this year's Easter baskets only to discover there were about 5 of them in the basement. T.minimalist strikes again! I'll see if I can find the video.

It was basically a dumping ground. You'd probably find all those 'toxic' cleaning products she claimed to have thrown away down there!
Found it. Go to 12.13

Ah, thank you, Henno! I’m shocked there’s not an au pair hidden down there. Or maybe there is! Image

icant
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by icant »

BlondeQueen96 wrote:I am currently searching for the staying at bris vlog and I realized that chris cheating was only 10 months ago! Ewwa was born already, so that means he was unfaithful during her pregnancy with Ewwa ohhhh dirty lol
Everyone keeps talking about the cheating scandal, but I can’t find the post anywhere? What happened???

Return to “Beauty & The Beastons”