Rash and Justine: Too proud for a van, but will grift from fans | Part 27

opangatay
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Rash and Justine: Too proud for a van, but will grift from fans | Part 27

Unread post by opangatay »

There’s no way she brushes her teeth twice a day.. right? You can VISIBLY see the build up between her teeth. I loooove dental hygiene so her mouth really grosses me out lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
spicy_dreams
Informer
Informer

Unread post by spicy_dreams »

Dani_465 wrote: Tue Apr 07, 2020 10:30 am Here’s a Pathetic look... looking for sympathy.
I'm just tyna figure out why the fuck she gotta be so boujee with that mask! And is it not possible to get an N95? I would prioritise that over something that looks "fashionable" any day. I've seen some cute cloth masks but that's usually just for people who can't access anything else. And if you're already sewing your own you might as well use fabric you like. But.. I haven't seen anybody wear a patterned surgical mask, that just seems so extra. I wonder how much more she spent getting that, when she probably could've gotten something with much more effectiveness in keeping out germs. But of course, Rachelle couldn't go for something that everybody else has.
saltybitters
Talker
Talker

Unread post by saltybitters »

spicy_dreams wrote: Tue Apr 07, 2020 7:26 pm
Dani_465 wrote: Tue Apr 07, 2020 10:30 am Here’s a Pathetic look... looking for sympathy.
I'm just tyna figure out why the fuck she gotta be so boujee with that mask! And is it not possible to get an N95? I would prioritise that over something that looks "fashionable" any day. I've seen some cute cloth masks but that's usually just for people who can't access anything else. And if you're already sewing your own you might as well use fabric you like. But.. I haven't seen anybody wear a patterned surgical mask, that just seems so extra. I wonder how much more she spent getting that, when she probably could've gotten something with much more effectiveness in keeping out germs. But of course, Rachelle couldn't go for something that everybody else has.
Not to defend her, but trying to get an N95 right now is virtually impossible even within the hospital network. In my area, hospitals are almost out of N95s and single-use surgical masks and are having to resort to homemade fabric ones for general use just to have something, even if it's subpar and not going to protect them. It's been nuts. I wouldn't doubt Cali is seeing a similar shortage in their cities, at least.

Is Rash being super extra? Yes. Could she find something more protective? Probably not, unfortunately.
hscheer10
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by hscheer10 »

saltybitters wrote:
Not to defend her, but trying to get an N95 right now is virtually impossible even within the hospital network. In my area, hospitals are almost out of N95s and single-use surgical masks and are having to resort to homemade fabric ones for general use just to have something, even if it's subpar and not going to protect them. It's been nuts. I wouldn't doubt Cali is seeing a similar shortage in their cities, at least.

Is Rash being super extra? Yes. Could she find something more protective? Probably not, unfortunately.
There’s definitely a shortage here, same as the rest of the country unfortunately. And even if a citizen is able to get their hands on an N95 it’s being strongly encouraged to donate them to the hospitals and medical professionals since they’re on the front lines. The mask she’s wearing and homemade masks is pretty much all we got for now. Hoping things get better soon!

Sorry for the unrelated-ness. Trashy still irritates me Image

spicy_dreams
Informer
Informer

Unread post by spicy_dreams »

saltybitters wrote: Tue Apr 07, 2020 8:47 pm

Ah I see, thanks for the correction! I didn't realise. Here in NZ you can still get N95 online if you're willing to pay extra, but I guess we're pretty lucky there. Actually lucky in lots of ways, you guys really got a shit deal, and I'm genuinely so sorry about that.

But yeah still I feel like a boujee surgical mask is so unnecessary lol.
Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Haulnarse »

The point is she is wearing a very loosely fitted fabric mask. Which does very little to protect her.

Its absolutely pointless wearing a mask that doesn’t fit. They need to fit right and be worn correctly every time. That includes how you put it on and take it off and the bits of it that you touch and dont touch.

Dont get me started on fabric ones If they arent washed properly then again they are doing nothing to protect you. Dont fall into the “something is better than nothing” trap. So many companies are ripping vulnerable people off right now by making and selling fabric masks.

I work in occupational health. We offer fit testing to industry and medical. So my views aren’t just views, its come from a medical informed background Right now if I was to go out it would be without a mask, (and i have access to ample surgical masks) and i know how to wear one correctly.
DexAR
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by DexAR »

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202004 ... 5ba1ec.jpg[/IMG]

If they can’t fit a nugget in their house, how do they expect to raise TWO more babies in there?? Also, the extra kids they supposedly want to have. What a terrible investment....they better start making that yard look like a fucking masterpiece if they wanna actually make money off the house if they plan on selling it.

sd9008
Talker
Talker

Unread post by sd9008 »

Ok so i am thinking because they have that slope in their yard they might have mowed it that way to deter emma from falling idk?

However what are they gonna do let it grow into a legit field?!

Also I hate how lazy they are and they reuse the same transition clips over and over. One is their backyard when it was dirty. Obviously its not just dirt now.

Make some new transitions!!!

Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

It looked like it was mowed as a track so they could run emma around it. It would take a couple of hours to weed wack and mow that lawn. You’d think justin would do it now and then keep up with it afterwards.

He’s literally got NOTHING else to do right now!
Tweedles3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Tweedles3 »

I thought I remember their backyard being pretty uneven. lots of ruts and untilled dirt mounds. They literally just threw grass seed on it, it should have been tilled at the very least. It’s probably too treacherous for Emma to run on, so they mowed a flat section for her to play. Their yard is going to look like shit. There’s usually an assumption in wealthy neighborhoods with HOAs that the residents have the money to pay for professional landscaping if they don’t do it themselves. These kids are so trashy, they have no business living there, hate to say it.

saltybitters
Talker
Talker

Unread post by saltybitters »

Haulnarse wrote: Tue Apr 07, 2020 9:32 pm The point is she is wearing a very loosely fitted fabric mask. Which does very little to protect her.

Its absolutely pointless wearing a mask that doesn’t fit. They need to fit right and be worn correctly every time. That includes how you put it on and take it off and the bits of it that you touch and dont touch.

Dont get me started on fabric ones Image If they arent washed properly then again they are doing nothing to protect you. Dont fall into the “something is better than nothing” trap. So many companies are ripping vulnerable people off right now by making and selling fabric masks.

I work in occupational health. We offer fit testing to industry and medical. So my views aren’t just views, its come from a medical informed background Image Right now if I was to go out it would be without a mask, (and i have access to ample surgical masks) and i know how to wear one correctly.
I'm not saying anything is better than nothing, don't get me wrong. I have a (very) minor background in epidemiology and I know those fabric "masks" aren't doing jack to prevent the spread and contraction of disease, even if they fit properly (and they overwhelmingly don't). However, that isn't stopping basically every corporate institution from jumping down people's throats insisting on fabric masks for their employees. My husband still has to go to work some days and he's been told in no uncertain terms that he is required to wear a fabric mask if he comes within 6 feet of another person, which was definitely a rule made by someone who has no idea how viral disease works.

Back to Rash and Justine, hoo boy, Justin better be prepared to be Emma's full-time caretaker while Rash is recovering. Major abdominal surgery is no joke and she's going to be glued to those babies 24/7, there will be no way she could handle them plus Emma all by herself. And they will be by themselves for certain. Justin's sister isn't going to put her kids at risk by coming to help, Rash's sister seems like she only barely tolerates Rash when she has to for familial obligation, and neither of their parents will be able to make the trip. I think she's still hoping for a vaginal preemie delivery so she doesn't have to worry about cesarean recovery. She's going to be in for a rude awakening if she goes into labor early and the babies are breech and need to be pulled surgically anyway.

I'm betting April 27th, one boy one girl and that the girl is the one with the potential heart problem.
Bundy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Bundy »

She was asking for advice on the latest vlog regarding c sections. The one thing I would hope she takes from any advice is that if she continues the way she is now and causes early labour with breech twins, it means the likelihood of an emergency c section is very high with the risk of losing one or both babies and that would be absolutely traumatic.
She really needs to stop with the attention seeking, sit her ass down and drink some fucking water so that these babies can develop as much as possible before a most likely early arrival.

Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Rash and Justine: Too proud for a van, but will grift from fans | Part 27

I think 16th april. Two redhead boys (hehe)

She said “two weeks for them to turn”. That was from the friday the 3rd?
islasmumma
Informer
Informer

Unread post by islasmumma »

I hope it’s 2 red head boys. Not long now till we find out and get to watch the shit show unfold.

Taykp12
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Taykp12 »

I still don’t get why they bought such an impractical house when they planned on having more kids.. are they just gonna double up on rooms and have two in each? Because those rooms are tiny. And we all know they’ll never get around to renovating the casita. Even if they did what would they do? I can’t understand their thought process. When we looked at houses i was pregnant with our first but we knew how many kids we wanted so we made sure to buy with plenty of room. I’m younger than them and still thought about that beforehand 😂
bkjml_2020
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by bkjml_2020 »

saltybitters wrote: Wed Apr 08, 2020 1:08 am
Haulnarse wrote: Tue Apr 07, 2020 9:32 pm The point is she is wearing a very loosely fitted fabric mask. Which does very little to protect her.

Dont get me started on fabric ones Image If they arent washed properly then again they are doing nothing to protect you. Dont fall into the “something is better than nothing” trap. So many companies are ripping vulnerable people off right now by making and selling fabric masks.

I work in occupational health. We offer fit testing to industry and medical. So my views aren’t just views, its come from a medical informed background Image Right now if I was to go out it would be without a mask, (and i have access to ample surgical masks) and i know how to wear one correctly.
I'm not saying anything is better than nothing, don't get me wrong. I have a (very) minor background in epidemiology and I know those fabric "masks" aren't doing jack to prevent the spread and contraction of disease, even if they fit properly (and they overwhelmingly don't). However, that isn't stopping basically every corporate institution from jumping down people's throats insisting on fabric masks for their employees. My husband still has to go to work some days and he's been told in no uncertain terms that he is required to wear a fabric mask if he comes within 6 feet of another person, which was definitely a rule made by someone who has no idea how viral disease works.

Back to Rash and Justine, hoo boy, Justin better be prepared to be Emma's full-time caretaker while Rash is recovering. Major abdominal surgery is no joke and she's going to be glued to those babies 24/7, there will be no way she could handle them plus Emma all by herself. And they will be by themselves for certain. Justin's sister isn't going to put her kids at risk by coming to help, Rash's sister seems like she only barely tolerates Rash when she has to for familial obligation, and neither of their parents will be able to make the trip. I think she's still hoping for a vaginal preemie delivery so she doesn't have to worry about cesarean recovery. She's going to be in for a rude awakening if she goes into labor early and the babies are breech and need to be pulled surgically anyway.

I'm betting April 27th, one boy one girl and that the girl is the one with the potential heart problem.
The news does say to wear a mask now. Even the cloth ones.
Taykp12
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Taykp12 »

bkjml_2020 wrote: Wed Apr 08, 2020 8:26 am
saltybitters wrote: Wed Apr 08, 2020 1:08 am

The news does say to wear a mask now. Even the cloth ones.

I think the issue was more the fact that it was loose fitting on her face.
Ld5
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Ld5 »

I don’t think that was her mask... it would have been white or gray lol

Taykp12
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Taykp12 »

I’m so over these click bait titles on YouTube. Like we all know you didn’t deliver because you confirmed it on insta. This video was pointless
Dani_465
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Dani_465 »

I watched until she talked about blood in her urine. Im so over her! She’s sooooooo scared about going into the ER ok, I do get that. But DONT touch your fucking face, EARS, mouth, chin etc while have the mask around your chin. Dumb fuck, it won’t do you any good!! You just touched your fucking face with your dirty fucking hands. Because i bet you didn’t sanitize your damn hands when you got in the car nor sanitized your purse that you wore!! When I leave my car, nothing goes with me that I don’t need. No phone, no purse. Only take my mac card and keys. With your stupidity you deserve COVID-19!

Your NASTY obsession will give you corona faster than walking into the hospital!!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “Rachelle and Justin”