Bonnie Hoellein : Prairie Dresses and Parenting Messes | Part #59

Denlillehavfrue
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Bonnie Hoellein : Prairie Dresses and Parenting Messes | Part #59

Unread post by Denlillehavfrue »

Her instagram post..."I have had several days to process...finally feel at peace" and even says that Lincoln is so happy about it in the comments. I would hope her son's happiness would come first. . Why is she so self-absorbed. I'm not a parent, but I know moms have sentimental value to different things but its hair and it grows back. Plus, you'd think in the middle of a pandemic, her peace isn't about hair and instead she'd realize that other things in life mean so much more.
Last edited by Denlillehavfrue on Wed Apr 08, 2020 11:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
physicsmac
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by physicsmac »

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202004 ... d43efb.jpg[/IMG]
Look how happy he looks, she is so selfish keeping his hair long for YEARS because she wants to have it that way. Lincoln has been distraught over people calling him a girl in the past and has asked for his hair to look like his Dad/Boston/Cody’s. I feel like this whole hair situation has really showed how BonBon cares about nobody but herself. My mother is a hair dresser and when I asked for pink strips in my hair in middle school she did it (even though I know she didn’t want to). Hair grows back, its only temporary and not the end of the world to let your child decide what they want to do to their hair, especially if they are upset about being teased for having long hair.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
KatiePher
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by KatiePher »

physicsmac wrote:[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202004 ... d43efb.jpg[/IMG]
Look how happy he looks, she is so selfish keeping his hair long for YEARS because she wants to have it that way. Lincoln has been distraught over people calling him a girl in the past and has asked for his hair to look like his Dad/Boston/Cody’s. I feel like this whole hair situation has really showed how BonBon cares about nobody but herself. My mother is a hair dresser and when I asked for pink strips in my hair in middle school she did it (even though I know she didn’t want to). Hair grows back, its only temporary and not the end of the world to let your child decide what they want to do to their hair, especially if they are upset about being teased for having long hair.

And even now that she FINALLY cut it. She made it all about her! What a selfish “old biddy”.

She started the video by saying *I* don’t like it. I’m going to clean it up if *I* don’t like it after that then we’ll cut it short. Lincoln doesn’t care right?

Lincoln: yeah. I want it cut like dad.
Bonnie: we’ll see.

Why?! He is, again, telling you he wants his hair short and she is not capable of saying “ok”.

When she finally had to cut it short like he wanted all along it was all about her crying, poor Lincoln looked so confused as to why something so simple that she does for the other boys and Joel all the time and the he really wanted was making her sad.

She is off the rails. She didn’t used to be like this before. What the heck happened?!

ICantEven
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ICantEven »

I'm glad at least Joel had an appropriate response and picked Lincoln up and affirmed him and the haircut. That was so sweet and genuine. You could tell Lincoln was so happy. Before that I'm sure he was confused by all the crying Bonnie did, and the other kids were very nonresponsive. They're kids so I don't fault them, but Bonnie's behavior was immature and rude.

As to the "old biddies" comments, I really don't think she was mostly talking about us. Sure, she's aware of this site, but I'm sure that every single thing we say on here is also noticed by others who say it to her directly. That's why she said people "email" her.
Boymomma123
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Boymomma123 »

Her reaction regarding the haircut is ridiculous but I am so happy for that poor boy! Kids should have some control over their appearance within reason and Bonnie was really doing him a disservice.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Issy1129
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Issy1129 »

I think she has to still be on pain pills. She can’t get her fix with alcohol so this is “acceptable” for her as a Mormon because pain pills are medication.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Denlillehavfrue wrote:Her instagram post..."I have had several days to process...finally feel at peace" and even says that Lincoln is so happy about it in the comments. I would hope her son's happiness would come first. . Why is she so self-absorbed. I'm not a parent, but I know moms have sentimental value to different things but its hair and it grows back. Plus, you'd think in the middle of a pandemic, her peace isn't about hair and instead she'd realize that other things in life mean so much more.
"I have had several days to process and finally feel at peace"???
WTF is she talking about?
It's HAIR. Nobody died.
She and the mom from Family Fun Pack are both off the deep end about their "baby's" hair. Neither boy is a baby anymore.
If Lincoln is old enough and articulate enough to express what he wants with his hair, why is she wigging out about it? (No pun intended)

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Ohnonotme
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Ohnonotme »

That poor child has had his hair cut more times in the last few days than in his whole life. She said she’d have to redo the back again. It’s looking like a comedy skit where they cut the table legs to stop it being wobbly. None of them ever line up, and it ends up with no legs at all.

Why did she project her hate of the “old biddies” in front of him? I hope he doesn’t think there’s a whole bunch of people out there who dislike him because of his hair. I’m sure she would have made a big deal in front of Lincoln and read these “emails” out loud, and going out of tiny little mind.

P.S. Bonnie, your dad is the WORST BIDDIE OF ALL.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
PumpkinHead
Talker
Talker

Unread post by PumpkinHead »

That video was ridiculous, she seems seriously unstable. Lincoln looked so uncomfortable while his mom ranted and cried about a fucking haircut. Bonnie really does make everything about her. Lincoln has been begging to get his haircut for months, but no, no can't get a haircut because mommy has to get back at the "old biddies." I'm just glad Lincoln is happy with it, he looks so happy in that picture!
moemary1
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by moemary1 »

Bonnie, you have serious issues! GET HELP!
Parktown
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Parktown »

We all know what the deeper issue is! Lincoln looks like her and she looks like her dad, so she didn’t want a version of herself with a shaved head running around. Lincoln also has those bald side spots she and her father have another issue of having short hair like that. I liked his beach bum look before it got too long,his features are too prominent for so short a cut, but at the end of the day it is what makes the child happy and not Bonnie seeing herself in him!
meatloaf
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by meatloaf »

Wow! Just wow! Nice language coming out of your mouth Bonnie for a Christian woman. And in front of your 4 year old. Shame on you!

And what a moron. Trying to flush all that hair down the toilet.

And then the cut itself. So glad his hair is finally short ad he looks like a boy but a mohawk?Come on Bonnie! I don’t think his brothers were impressed.

She, as all of her family need help. They are all nuts!
Toodles123
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by Toodles123 »

New Thread.

https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink/topic? ... source=app

Sent from my LM-X210 using Tapatalk

Return to “Bonnie Hoellein”