Aaryn Williams:Stuck in the sticks with too much to fix | Part #43

Chataya88
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Aaryn Williams:Stuck in the sticks with too much to fix | Part #43

Unread post by Chataya88 »

Mv1256 wrote:I have similar baskets from pottery barn, they’re meant to be reused and I want them to be able to pass them down their kids ect.

I usually buy just one toy, one book and one candy , that’s It , I personally thing Easter shouldnt be huge whether you can afford it or noImage Christmas is our only big holiday
That's how we are too. I have the nice baskets, but they are definitely meant to be reused. We just have a few things in them and don't do that many hidden eggs, and the kids still have a blast. I normally make a traditional meal, but we had to postpone that for a day since I had a test (thanks COVID), but that's it. We aren't hurting for money, but I don't like the idea of spoiling my kids every holiday. Kids don't need a bunch of useless junk they'll only use once to be happy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
AryaStark
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by AryaStark »

It will be interesting to see how her life changes. My unfortunate prediction is Nick will get out of this business partnership and eventually have to go back to work for Hon. Taking on a partner for a business usually means it was cash strapped so it MaY have been in trouble to begin with. I don’t see good things coming out of what’s ahead. I think he knows it to and is keeping busy with the house so as to not go completely crazy thinking about it. We all have uncertainty right now.
She is a mess and really needs help. And I don’t mean around the house help.
elvisandrocky49
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by elvisandrocky49 »

DariaSnark wrote:
Courtneyshayne wrote:
mssqueen233 wrote: Sun Apr 12, 2020 2:49 pm Check out fall cabal on youtube eye opener what’s going on right now Image

I've often thought Aaryn might have had some Princess Programming herself (hence why she tried to go the Hollywood route) I even have a theory that Aaryn was purposely placed in that Big Brother house to rile up racial tensions in our country for political reasons, but that's all I am going to say about that. I'm pretty good at keeping my theories to myself. Glad to know there's others on this site who are awake though! Lots of stuff is going down right now and it has nothing to do with a virus. Just saying. Ok, back to Aaryn's basic bitch get drunk it's Easter shannangins! ImageImage
You seriously think Aaryn was like some secret agent sent into the BB house to stir up racial tension in the U.S.? How would that even work? I’m genuinely curious.
Aaryn showed her true color s on BB and it was called desperation to win. That's all.

Sent from my LM-X212(G) using Tapatalk

Courtneyshayne
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Courtneyshayne »

DariaSnark wrote: Sun Apr 12, 2020 11:30 pm
Courtneyshayne wrote:
mssqueen233 wrote: Sun Apr 12, 2020 2:49 pm
Check out fall cabal on youtube eye opener what’s going on right now Image

I've often thought Aaryn might have had some Princess Programming herself (hence why she tried to go the Hollywood route) I even have a theory that Aaryn was purposely placed in that Big Brother house to rile up racial tensions in our country for political reasons, but that's all I am going to say about that. I'm pretty good at keeping my theories to myself. Glad to know there's others on this site who are awake though! Lots of stuff is going down right now and it has nothing to do with a virus. Just saying. Ok, back to Aaryn's basic bitch get drunk it's Easter shannangins! ImageImage
You seriously think Aaryn was like some secret agent sent into the BB house to stir up racial tension in the U.S.? How would that even work? I’m genuinely curious.
More like paid actress. She was willing to destroy her reputation for money & clout and was probably told "don't worry, it will be forgotten & there will be perks after" can't say it wasn't pretty much swept under the rug. All she had to do was change her last name & there has definitely been perks. Just wanted to clarify that one question but I'm not going to say anything else, I don't want to make this thread about my theory....
As far as the Easter "disaster zones" she's taking a poll about cleaning up.... I didn't even have a "disaster zone" like that happen in my home yesterday. My son's easter basket (yes, one of the bunny monogrammed Pottery Barn ones I bought before all this madness happened when they were majorly on sale) is still on the table where it has been since yesterday morning, fake grass & all! How does that even happen? Her girls must be hellions! Lol!
Mv1256
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Mv1256 »

We are not being affected by this and I’m grateful for that but we also don’t keep with the joneses, we can afford bigger and nicer cars but we do Dave Ramsey and I believe a car is meant to take you from point A to B so my sedan is just fine😂 I think I don’t like her because she brags too much about non import things but in the meantime some of us have PAID OFF cars, homes and zero debt which is nice, of course I wouldn’t have anything paid off If i lived her lifestyle.

I do think she’s funny currently and I do find her a bit more relatable but not a whole lot haha!
Mv1256
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Mv1256 »

I don’t use the easter basket fake grass , the kids take their toys and leave the baskets in the table , I do spoil my kids but they’re not spoiled brats. My husband is a Vet , so confusing Nick was in the military and he has zero standards
Chataya88
Amateur
Amateur

Mv1256 wrote:I don’t use the easter basket fake grass , the kids take their toys and leave the baskets in the table , I do spoil my kids but they’re not spoiled brats. My husband is a Vet , so confusing Nick was in the military and he has zero standards
I'm a vet, and my husband is still in. I've seen an incredibly large range of parenting styles from military parents. I've seen people so strict that they are abusive to people that let their four year olds roam the street by themselves at six in the morning and everything in between. In my experience, being in the military isn't synonymous with strict, and if one is, that isn't necessarily synonymous with good. It just depends on the person.

MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by MiloandMax1 »

Mv1256 wrote: Mon Apr 13, 2020 8:26 am I don’t use the easter basket fake grass , the kids take their toys and leave the baskets in the table , I do spoil my kids but they’re not spoiled brats. My husband is a Vet , so confusing Nick was in the military and he has zero standards
Same. And that was Reese basket which means that more than likely one of the other girls had it. I don't use the grass either. Just a waste but Aaryn loves wasting stuff and filling landfills.
MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by MiloandMax1 »

Chataya88 wrote: Mon Apr 13, 2020 8:50 am
Mv1256 wrote:I don’t use the easter basket fake grass , the kids take their toys and leave the baskets in the table , I do spoil my kids but they’re not spoiled brats. My husband is a Vet , so confusing Nick was in the military and he has zero standards
I'm a vet, and my husband is still in. I've seen an incredibly large range of parenting styles from military parents. I've seen people so strict that they are abusive to people that let their four year olds roam the street by themselves at six in the morning and everything in between. In my experience, being in the military isn't synonymous with strict, and if one is, that isn't necessarily synonymous with good. It just depends on the person.

I also notice kids who's parents are still in, or move around every few years are more grown up/respectful. Nick was out before having kids. I don't think Nick was raised like how the girls are being raised, not that it falls entirely on Aaryn because he needs to step in. But look st his nieces, the same ages as his girls and they have better manners.
Higuys
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Higuys »

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202004 ... 4a0427.jpg[/IMG]
Is this Aaryns house??

jazieg
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by jazieg »

Higuys wrote:[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202004 ... 4a0427.jpg[/IMG]
Is this Aaryns house??

Nope. That is not concrete flooring. Nor her new vinyl stuff

Sent from my SM-S727VL using Tapatalk

begenos1
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by begenos1 »

AW buys the girls a toy store for Easter... she’s doing too much

AW doesn’t buy the girls a toy store for Easter ... they’re hurting for cash

Courtneyshayne
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Courtneyshayne »

Adeline, voted worst hair of the William's family.

Reese, hold my beer.......

😂😂😂 I'm sorry I couldn't help myself from that pic she just put in her stories 🙈
Mv1256
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Mv1256 »

I agree that it dosnt mean it shapes your parenting to the fullest, but theres traits if that makes sense, also by what he shows on his personality is weird to me, it’s like he has no say because I doubt he thinks they have manners ... is like they’re both oblivious to their behavior or it’s just easier to ignore. Idk , we aren’t huge into discipline and I’m super soft but those kids never say please or Thankyou unless asked, is like they didn’t even attempt to try to teach them anything at all!
Last edited by Mv1256 on Mon Apr 13, 2020 12:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mv1256
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Mv1256 »

Somedays my kids are awww cute and somedays they’re horrible and I wonder what i did wrong and I think that’s for most parents but Their behavior is different from their personalities and I know they have the tolls and know better because they do it most of the times If that makes sense. Her kids I really can’t tell if they’re being toddlers or is their personality that was just never shaped or teach best.
Rkp65i
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Rkp65i »

mssqueen233 wrote:Oh my god please Aaryn don’t let your girls wear yellow dresses anymore to Disneyworld. pedophiles look for yellow dresses to snatch your kids into child trafficking some scary shit does she always take her girls to club Disney at Disneyworld you think this wouldn’t happen but it does.... [IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202004 ... 2f74fc.jpg[/IMG]

Theyre dressed as Belle, a Didney Princess. What on earth are you talking about?

Chataya88
Amateur
Amateur

Mv1256 wrote:I agree that it dosnt mean it shapes your parenting to the fullest, but theres traits if that makes sense, also by what he shows on his personality is weird to me, it’s like he has no say because I doubt he thinks they have manners ... is like they’re both oblivious to their behavior or it’s just easier to ignore. Idk , we aren’t huge into discipline and I’m super soft but those kids never say please or Thankyou unless asked, is like they didn’t even attempt to try to teach them anything at all!
Oh hands down it's lazy parenting on their part. My kids aren't angels, but we are constantly trying to shape them into better humans that exhibit more prosocial behavior. Aaryn and Nick don't seem care about how they raise their kids. There was a video from a while ago of Skyla repeatedly kicking Aaryn, and she literally pretended it wasn't happening.

I feel like a lot of military kids are either very respectful or have behavioral issues. It's not uncommon for behavioral disorders to manifest from the instability that comes along with the military lifestyle. Some kids have difficulty coping. It can become more problematic in the teenage years, but I've met (and worked with) some military brats that had issues and turned them around. Of course, there is a spectrum, but I've seen extremes on both sides. You just hope your kid ends up in the former and not the latter category.

Higuys
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Higuys »

jazieg wrote:
Higuys wrote:[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202004 ... 4a0427.jpg[/IMG]
Is this Aaryns house??

Nope. That is not concrete flooring. Nor her new vinyl stuff

Sent from my SM-S727VL using Tapatalk
It’s a joke....

Sld1984
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Sld1984 »

Heardgreatthings wrote: Mon Apr 06, 2020 3:32 pm
Lalalilylove wrote:Why did she order N95 masks? Aren’t those supposed to be saved for med professionals? I know she’s been freaking tf out for months about this but come on. Hand made masks would work just fine for her and the family. NOT the baby! A mask for a baby is deadly. I just saw a post floating around FB but it’s also kind of common sense.
I didn’t see anything about buying masks, did she delete?

Did you guys see the masks Tara linked? They were pretend for like video games or something. Lmao. I swiped up on the link and it said the were for LARP. Then the link was gone. They are so dumb
Sld1984
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Sld1984 »

Heardgreatthings wrote: Mon Apr 06, 2020 3:32 pm
Lalalilylove wrote:Why did she order N95 masks? Aren’t those supposed to be saved for med professionals? I know she’s been freaking tf out for months about this but come on. Hand made masks would work just fine for her and the family. NOT the baby! A mask for a baby is deadly. I just saw a post floating around FB but it’s also kind of common sense.
I didn’t see anything about buying masks, did she delete?

Did you guys see the masks Tara linked? They were pretend for like video games or something. Lmao. I swiped up on the link and it said the were for LARP. Then the link was gone. They are so dumb

Return to “Aaryn Williams”